PDA

View Full Version : I have a BIG problem. Please help. Click thread for details.

Satya
10-25-2012, 08:10 PM
I have a problem regarding my account...I successfully transfered my game and opened the app several times but now i no longer can. Now when I try to open the app, I get this message that says "Unrecognized server response. Please try again in a few moments." I have tried and retried lauching the app several times over the course of 3 or so days. I have sent an email to support but gotten no response. I am level 125 so if I can't restore my account, I will be very angry. For what its worth, my code is 215 516 887. Please help.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 08:29 PM
We can't help fix the problem, we can only diagnose the problem.

Support take longer than 3 days, sometime we wait a week or more for problems to be fixed.

Now then, I've never seen this. Server maintenance pop-ups mean you were banned, but this is something I've never seen. There could just have been a problem transferring your account over. Do you still have you other device? Try connecting from that device and see what the server says about it.

Dipstik
10-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Nice try, Santa!

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Nice try, Santa!

...and here I was, expecting maybe a sensible response.

... Lol... :p

Satya
10-25-2012, 08:59 PM
I still have my old device, and I can open my other account on it without any problems. What I dont understand is why i was able to open the app before ON THE NEW DEVICE and now get that stressfull message. Do you have any further suggestions or information?

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 09:04 PM
I still have my old device, and I can open my other account on it without any problems. What I dont understand is why i was able to open the app before ON THE NEW DEVICE and now get that stressfull message. Do you have any further suggestions or information?

Hmm, then something happened on their end. That's what it sounds like. I'd say wait a little longer, support seems to be really good with dealing with non-item issues :)

Satya
10-25-2012, 09:17 PM
thank you so much. I will wait like you have suggested. I may ask for further advice if new informaition comes to life.Thanks again.