PDA

View Full Version : How long ?

Dry
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok,, so members here told me I have nothing positive on my treads .and that I post just 3sentenses on my tread
Well I don't like to tell story's , I ask what I need to ask and I am happy that some of you willing to answer and give advise .

Positive : I love this game . I like this forum I . I like spending some money on the game .
But ,, how long it take to gree or the admins here to get back to you on a ticket ?

Fl@sh
10-25-2012, 05:54 PM
+

(That's positive, right?)

manbeast
10-25-2012, 06:05 PM
depends. i think they have a screening method. if you can get through the first round of screening (usually a hot topic issue maybe associated with a current event) you ticket can be resolved in a matter of hours. but usually this doesn't happen and it will take about a week, sometimes 2.

sometimes they ignore the ticket

BigD@wg
10-25-2012, 06:05 PM
IMO...It depends on the ticket. If it something that can be simply answered then usually within a few hours or a day or two. If it is a ticket regarding a serious game flaw or issue involving real money then my experience has been weeks or never.

BigD@wg
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM
depends. i think they have a screening method. if you can get through the first round of screening (usually a hot topic issue maybe associated with a current event) you ticket can be resolved in a matter of hours. but usually this doesn't happen and it will take about a week, sometimes 2.

sometimes they ignore the ticket

Beat me to it. Similar experiences I see.

General Soviet
10-25-2012, 06:10 PM
I have sent tickets that have taken 8 hours to get replies, or 24 hours. It matters if a lot of people are sending in tickets, then support might be held up replying to them.

Arizona
10-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Not true. I don't criticise you. Post anything. Just cos some do criticise, don't take it the wrong way. I like that out of all the forum members, you actually have the guts to post against the dreaded PJ. Feared across the high seas of MW.
Post what you like and never consider your opinion doesn't count. It's not about your post count.
Believe it or not some ppl here actually don't like me.
Shocking isn't it?
I've been nothing but helpful.

Dry
10-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Ty buddy ,, I am happy to hear , cheers

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 08:24 PM
If CE gets your ticket expect a coherent response within hours.

Dry
10-25-2012, 08:31 PM
I send a ticket 3 days ago .. Hmm,

Warfiend
10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Changing the topic of the ticket to a concise description of the problem seems to help insure a faster response time compared to leaving the default title. In my experience.

dthfrmabv
10-25-2012, 08:40 PM
+

(That's positive, right?)

Negative X Negative is positive too correct? If he says 2 negatives at within the same sentence will that be considered positive?

dthfrmabv
10-25-2012, 08:42 PM
I send a ticket 3 days ago .. Hmm,

3 days thats nothing I have a ticket going on 11 days now... sending a follow up ticket for the ticket for the ticket I sent sigh