PDA

View Full Version : Shouting out all veteran players of MW!!!

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:38 PM
It's been a loooonnnggg time since I've been on the forum, so I wanted to touch base with all the cool people I used to chat with on the forum when the game started way back when...lol. Also, my ally list won't load past the first page so just in case it has to be removed then reloaded, I wanted to make sure I can reach my allies.

That being said: Dunc, Phil, Aidan, Maverick, Copenhagen, Kitty, Marebear, Overkill, Guderian, Jp, CaptGin, Thunder Child, Super Jin, Stricker, Bronson, Sil, Cheiz, War Priest, Jhomel, War Fiend,
(and I know I may have missed a few because the damn ally page won't load) WHERE ARE YOU??? Lol. Holla at ya girl. Let me know you're all doing well, and I may need everyone's ID (just in case):o

Fl@sh
10-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Well hello there little lady...😉😉

Baraka
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
I do believe we have not met. But hello there. Would be happy to be allies.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey Fl@sh. Don't remember us meeting on the forum but thanks for responding! What is Team Sexey??

Also, where is SeqWins? Can't forget him either.. :)

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Hey Baraka! Nope, we haven't met but nice meeting you now. Sure, I can use a couple more allies. I did a purge recently (of the ones I could actually view), so I'm well under 500 now.

By the way, do you know how to open a ticket for technical issues? I don't see the link on the site anymore...

Vballmadam
10-25-2012, 01:52 PM
I believe Seq is deployed. Read many of your posts but not formally introduced....welcome back Sugarymama!

Baraka
10-25-2012, 01:54 PM
I am not sure about technical issues. I would suggest doing it through ingame ticket. I shall drop you an invite then. What made you leave the forums.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Hey Vballmadam! Do you mean deployed, as in the military? For real? Wow...hope he is doing well.

What about Spectra, Tate, Corsair? Are they around?

Thanks for the welcome back! Now that the weather is getting colder (in NY) I should be a little more active here...lol. Hard to be connected as much when it's nice outside..

Fl@sh
10-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Team Sexey was a joke and hoax deployed after other factions besides the pirates started appearing. I believe the credit goes to Bronson and Selfproclaimed. And as Vball stated, Seq is deployed.

Arizona
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
I was here way before, but you and I didn't really talk... and way back then in the old old days of Modern War infancy I was known as Saigon.
So after many months away let me say Hi SM!:cool:

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
I am not sure about technical issues. I would suggest doing it through ingame ticket. I shall drop you an invite then. What made you leave the forums.

I know I sound very new right now, but what is an ingame ticket? I don't think I've ever done one before.

To be honest, as much as I liked chatting with all the guys (and few of us girls), after a while it became too much. My job got very hectic and I didn't really have the time during the day to chat. And in the evenings, the last thing I wanted to do was be on a computer after I had been on one all day long...

But, I really missed the banter, as well as picking up tips and strategies about the game. I always kept playing, and probably need some help now. I've been getting my tail kicked lately...

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I was here way before, but you and I didn't really talk... and way back then in the old old days of Modern War infancy I was known as Saigon.
So after many months away let me say Hi SM!:cool:

Saigon!! I remember that name. How are you?? Why the name change? (love your illustration--I'm a huge Alien fan)

Vballmadam
10-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Everyone else is still lurking around except those that were I P banned.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Everyone else is still lurking around except those that were I P banned.

Wait...banned? What the hell for? And who got banned? Do tell...

ladyfizz27
10-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Hey Sugarymama, I also remember reading youre posts a while back, but we never spoke. It's good to see one of the ladies back, there's not many of us :)

Arizona
10-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Saigon!! I remember that name. How are you?? Why the name change? (love your illustration--I'm a huge Alien fan)
I just chose a name change and changed avatar as everyone thought I was a fem.. well not everyone, just Aidan, and I'm still trying to convince him I have nothing to offer.:)

Where have you been is what we want to know.

Love the Alien movies...and the last one Prometheus which was better than I expected.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:04 PM
@ Fla@sh and Barak - I got your requests, and will accept as soon as I get my ally list fixed. Right now it only loads the first page, so I cannot see any allies after that. Have no idea what is wrong with it.. Don't want to not be able to visit your pages and chat with this issue right now.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey Sugarymama, I also remember reading youre posts a while back, but we never spoke. It's good to see one of the ladies back, there's not many of us :)

Hey Ladyfizz! I remember your name too. (love that avatar pic). I know, we are few and far between. But I am going to try and stay consistent now...lol.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM
I just chose a name change and changed avatar as everyone thought I was a fem.. well not everyone, just Aidan, and I'm still trying to convince him I have nothing to offer.:)

Where have you been is what we want to know.

Love the Alien movies...and the last one Prometheus which was better than I expected.

You should have just ignored Aidan..lol. I always thought you were male. Everyone is a comedian up here.

I was around. I did visit the forum every now and then, but to be honest some of the convos got to be so crazy, and if you weren't on the forum all day, every day it was hard to keep up. I didn't have much time to chat so I didn't say anything at all. Plus, once summer got into full swing I spent most of my time outdoors. I love the beach and warm weather. Besides playing the games and work, I tried not to be on a computer much.

But I truly did miss the members. When I first joined, it was so much fun some days. I would get caught up and forget about everything else! That had to stop...lol.

Baraka
10-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Go to the help section in game,in top left corner there is a contact support button. War priest got IP ban unfortunately.so did joaquim or Subzero. We need a new world hero now. I'm sure you will get your list sorted. Just go on the forums on your phone and watch TV. Wat I do. I don't post much though.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Go to the help section in game,in top left corner there is a contact support button. War priest got IP ban unfortunately.so did joaquim or Subzero. We need a new world hero now. I'm sure you will get your list sorted. Just go on the forums on your phone and watch TV. Wat I do. I don't post much though.

Thanks Baraka. Just opened a ticket.

Wait, WAR PRIEST got banned??? I'm stunned. He was one of the most vocal and active members on here. It's funny, he is one of the allies I can see and I wrote on his wall a few weeks ago. Never heard back but didn't make much of it. Figured he was busy. Does IP mean banned from playing the game, or just the forum? I hope just the latter, because he spent a lot of $$ on this game.

What did he do that was so bad he needed to be banned? I remember joaquim, but not subzero as much.

Corsair
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey sugarymama, nice to see you. I can relate to your not wanting to be on a computer after work, I'm in the same boat. A lot of the regulars you mentioned are mostly in the background now but most are still around. Sil quit, looks like Stricker has too. WP is banned.

Arizona, I also thought you were a she...not sure why...something about the avatar maybe...though now with your new name everyone probably thinks you are from the US. :D

ETA: not really supposed to talk about bans publicly...but everyone remembers WP...he basically went off on CC Mark until he was kicked out. He was starting college, so I think he did it to force himself to stay off. I don't think he plays the game much anymore either.

Jhoemel
10-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Hello there, long time no see :)

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey sugarymama, nice to see you. I can relate to your not wanting to be on a computer after work, I'm in the same boat. A lot of the regulars you mentioned are mostly in the background now but most are still around. Sil quit, looks like Stricker has too. WP is banned.

Arizona, I also thought you were a she...not sure why...something about the avatar maybe...though now with your new name everyone probably thinks you are from the US. :D

Corsair!!! What's up? It's good to hear from you. Do you know why Sil and Stricker quit? Did they quit the game too, or just the forum? Damn, people are dropping out like flies. I have Sil on my ally list...wondering if I should just delete him. :(

I'm glad you're still around Corsair. I am going to try and chat more often. I really missed the forum sometimes. But I will admit it probably won't be the same again without the originals. Change is inevitable though, right?

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello there, long time no see :)

Hey Jhoemel. Good to see you. :) Glad to see you're still riding high..lol.

How are you doing in the game?

Arizona
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM

Nah, I'm coming out today... "I'm a dude from England." Get's confusing doesn't it. I lived in Az though. Very nice place!

Corsair
10-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Sil basically quit for the same reason you stepped back, it was summer time...I think he was from Denmark, and they only get so much summer, plus a lot of holiday time, so he decided that was a good time to move on. Stricker just disappeared after going on safari.

Yeah change is inevitable, this game can suck up a lot of time, and the forum adds to that. The game dynamics have changed some too, which has put a lot of people into camping mode. But we have some quality newer folks like Miner, Baraka, Flash, Gambit, Albeezy, BigDawg...and others.

Fun
10-25-2012, 02:45 PM
hey im a newer member to the forums and wasnt here when you were about but hey im fun look forward to seeing you post more :)!

Lt. Falcon
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Nah, I'm coming out today... "I'm a dude from England." Get's confusing doesn't it. I lived in Az though. Very nice place!

Very nice place??? It's a freaking desert out there with a couple of big cities.

Anyways, welcome back sugarymama...I was a noob when you left!

Bronson
10-25-2012, 02:50 PM
No way is my Sugarymama back in town!!! How you doing girl???

Alaska Ken
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Hi Sugerymama, I've only been here a few months but nice to meet you.

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
yaaaaaahhh, sugar is back. it really has been a while

Arizona
10-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Very nice place??? It's a freaking desert out there with a couple of big cities.

I guess when you live in England, which is massively overcrowded, going to the desert is a blessing. Just love the desert landscapes of the south west. Az Ca Nv

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
No way is my Sugarymama back in town!!! How you doing girl???

Hey Bronson!! There is a familiar face! And one that I missed.. How are you???

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:23 PM
yaaaaaahhh, sugar is back. it really has been a while

Hey Poopenshire!! I know. I fell waaayyy off. But I'm making my way back.. smooches to you.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi Sugerymama, I've only been here a few months but nice to meet you.

Hey Ken. Nice to meet you too! Hope to chat with you in the forum!!

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:25 PM

ETA: not really supposed to talk about bans publicly...but everyone remembers WP...he basically went off on CC Mark until he was kicked out. He was starting college, so I think he did it to force himself to stay off. I don't think he plays the game much anymore either.

Got it. I was wondering why nobody was telling me outright about WP...lol. He was definitely a character. I really don't think he plays much. He's been on level 100 for at least 2 months, and I don't see him on the leader board for any of the events. He would be in the top 50 easy with his stats..

Bronson
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey Bronson!! There is a familiar face! And one that I missed.. How are you???

I'm doing good just lurking most of the time. Speaking of time it is time for bed but hopefully you will be around more often so we will defo have a catch up!

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
hey im a newer member to the forums and wasnt here when you were about but hey im fun look forward to seeing you post more :)!

Hey fun! Nice to meet you, and love the pictures of your dogs! I love dogs...:o

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm doing good just lurking most of the time. Speaking of time it is time for bed but hopefully you will be around more often so we will defo have a catch up!

Definitely. I'll PM you as well. Nighty night..

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 03:28 PM

Anyways, welcome back sugarymama...I was a noob when you left!

Hey Falcon! Well, you're not a noob anymore. And for the record, I joined about a month before you so we were noobs together...lol.

Thunder Child
10-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey, Sugar! Just woke up in Korea... What a nice surprise finding you here! Feel your enthusiasm right away! Doing ok? I'm a bit of a lurker these days, but the good stuff (you!) pulls me back from time to time...

Hello Kitty
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey girlfriend! So glad to hear from you and awesome you're back. I'm also in lurk mode. Missed you. Hugs, HK

Corsair
10-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Very nice place??? It's a freaking desert out there with a couple of big cities.You've been to the wrong areas. Go north. The Sedona and Flagstaff areas are gorgeous. I once drove from PHX to Flagstaff when it was in the 70s in PHX, I was in 2 feet of snow in Flag 2 hours (and 5000 feet up) later. That was a fun trip. :D

Baraka
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey, Sugar! Just woke up in Korea... What a nice surprise finding you here! Feel your enthusiasm right away! Doing ok? I'm a bit of a lurker these days, but the good stuff (you!) pulls me back from time to time...Hes got a few party tricks up his sleeves too !!!!

Thunder Child
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Hes got a few party tricks up his sleeves too !!!!They're in my trailer, along with the beer....

BigD@wg
10-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi sugarymama! I wasn't around when you were here last. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say welcome back :)

Copenhagen
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
What up Sugarymama! Thanks for the shout out on the reunion tour. I still lurk occasionally, but have fallen victim to the natural attrition on the forum. I wish you all the best.

Selfproclaimed
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Don't think we met but,not sure, don't remember. I only lurk as well. And now monster quest has my attention.

Gambit12
10-25-2012, 05:32 PM
How you doing Sugarmama..! its me Gambit & i'm the only X-men around here besides wolverine, he's busy at KA forum...Anyways, the forum family are so glad that your back. So i'll see you around here so It's nice meeting you..!

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Not only does she have the hottest avatar she has the hottest base.
No offense to the other lovely ladies this is not a comparison but a statement.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey, Sugar! Just woke up in Korea... What a nice surprise finding you here! Feel your enthusiasm right away! Doing ok? I'm a bit of a lurker these days, but the good stuff (you!) pulls me back from time to time...

TC!!!!!! What's up??! Korea?? Wow, that's nice. I want to hear all about it. So glad you're still connected. I'm going to try to be more active, especially now since the weather is getting colder in NYC. What's happening in Korea?

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Hey girlfriend! So glad to hear from you and awesome you're back. I'm also in lurk mode. Missed you. Hugs, HK

Hello Kitty!!!! Good to see you too. I guess I was in super lurk mode (not even reading the forum). I have missed you as well. How are you doing in the game??

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Not only does she have the hottest avatar she has the hottest base.
No offense to the other lovely ladies this is not a comparison but a statement.

Really? Thanks, but I do not love my base at all. And I need help with the game now. I'm getting attacked more and more. I think I need to camp for a while, but I get sooooo bored not really playing. What is your strategy?

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
You've been to the wrong areas. Go north. The Sedona and Flagstaff areas are gorgeous. I once drove from PHX to Flagstaff when it was in the 70s in PHX, I was in 2 feet of snow in Flag 2 hours (and 5000 feet up) later. That was a fun trip. :D

I agree with you Corsair. I love Arizona. I've only been to Phoenix and Sedona, but I love it. Sedona was breathtaking. And I love the heat so I never complain about 100+ temps. I've been wanting to go back. Haven't been in a few years.

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 06:08 PM
I am in full camp mode. I only play the epic boss events to get good units.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 06:31 PM
I am in full camp mode. I only play the epic boss events to get good units.

Okay. I'm going to PM you. I need to learn your strategy..

bigflan
10-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Hehehehehhehehehh

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Bigflan!!!!! How the hell are you? I see you've been on the forums quite a bit..5,127 posts??? Damn...lol. You must be a leader now. I'm going to check that out. Are you playing all the Funzio/Gree games now?

Hello Kitty
10-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Hello Kitty!!!! Good to see you too. I guess I was in super lurk mode (not even reading the forum). I have missed you as well. How are you doing in the game??I'm squatting at level 86. Guess my stats are OK, I don't bother checking when I attack anymore...yaay, but not terribly active - I play events, but don't spend $ on gold anymore.

HEADLINES:

The 10-crate events have been replaced by "auctions." He/She who spends the most wins. Find and open as many crates as possible. Special prizes awarded to very top winner, top 250, top 50 winners. Everyone else wins something at 5, 10, 15, and 25 crate item findings. We still can win an ally. One going on right now.
Boss events: Players are pitted against a game boss. Winnings include common, uncommon, and rare units. Grand prize for beating final boss (I believe it's level 35). Boss strength is bracketed by player levels.
Priates are still glorious pirates
Trolls are still trolls
There have been a couple of meet and greets with real live players. First in SoCal (Southern California): link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38447-Pictures-amp-Paragraphs-from-Southern-Cali-Meet-Up&p=370293&viewfull=1#post370293)and second in NYCC (NY ComicCon)...you could have gone to that one. We don't have pics from that.
A lot of the forum folks played "Name-the-Players..." where they posted pictures of themselves: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36407-Name-The-Players-Name-Come-Participate-Or-Watch-(Seq-s-thread-still-alive)&p=297902&viewfull=1#post297902)
Some sort of lawsuit by players is in play because of game rule confusion: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40167-Demand-to-Gree-make-all-boosts-visible-within-two-weeks-from-today)
Rare recent game strategy contributions: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet&p=453702&viewfull=1#post453702)
And scene...
That's about it. Anyone? Veterans?

Fl@sh
10-25-2012, 07:11 PM
And someone has been "Fl@shing" people...

Hello Kitty
10-25-2012, 07:21 PM
And someone has been "Fl@shing" people...Oh yeah...and Fl@sh who broke the WWY thread :) He fl@shed one too many times! You can visit part 2: Where were you??? part 2 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41050-Where-were-you-part-2)

Warfiend
10-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi Sugary! It's nice to see you on again and It's good to know you're doing well. You picked a good time to come back on. Not too long ago this place was troll infested, it's gotten a lot better in the last couple of weeks.

I've been busy myself of late, good busy. :D I mostly check in here now for the boss event stuff and the gold contests. Your presence was missed.

Miner
10-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Don't know you, but happy to get to know you.

Dr. Dengus
10-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Bigflan!!!!! How the hell are you? I see you've been on the forums quite a bit..5,127 posts??? Damn...lol. You must be a leader now. I'm going to check that out. Are you playing all the Funzio/Gree games now?

Don't think we were ever acquainted, but welcome back. I know flan plays KA and the new one, MQ. But he did a good 'ol fashioned rage-quit in MW and sold his base lol.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm squatting at level 86. Guess my stats are OK, I don't bother checking when I attack anymore...yaay, but not terribly active - I play events, but don't spend $ on gold anymore.

HEADLINES:

The 10-crate events have been replaced by "auctions." He/She who spends the most wins. Find and open as many crates as possible. Special prizes awarded to very top winner, top 250, top 50 winners. Everyone else wins something at 5, 10, 15, and 25 crate item findings. We still can win an ally. One going on right now.
Boss events: Players are pitted against a game boss. Winnings include common, uncommon, and rare units. Grand prize for beating final boss (I believe it's level 35). Boss strength is bracketed by player levels.
Priates are still glorious pirates
Trolls are still trolls
There have been a couple of meet and greets with real live players. First in SoCal (Southern California): link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38447-Pictures-amp-Paragraphs-from-Southern-Cali-Meet-Up&p=370293&viewfull=1#post370293)and second in NYCC (NY ComicCon)...you could have gone to that one. We don't have pics from that.
A lot of the forum folks played "Name-the-Players..." where they posted pictures of themselves: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36407-Name-The-Players-Name-Come-Participate-Or-Watch-(Seq-s-thread-still-alive)&p=297902&viewfull=1#post297902)
Some sort of lawsuit by players is in play because of game rule confusion: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40167-Demand-to-Gree-make-all-boosts-visible-within-two-weeks-from-today)
Rare recent game strategy contributions: link (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet&p=453702&viewfull=1#post453702)
And scene...
That's about it. Anyone? Veterans?

Kitty, you were always so thorough. Loved that about you. I've been playing the game, just wasn't on the forums. I don't like the events anymore much, even the beat the boss events. Unless you use gold, you're not getting very far. I am sorry I missed the real meet and greet in NY. I would have definitely attended..

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi Sugary! It's nice to see you on again and It's good to know you're doing well. You picked a good time to come back on. Not too long ago this place was troll infested, it's gotten a lot better in the last couple of weeks.

I've been busy myself of late, good busy. :D I mostly check in here now for the boss event stuff and the gold contests. Your presence was missed.

Hey Warfiend!! Good to see you. Yes, I've heard that things have changed some. But it's good to know that most of the vets are still around. Makes it much easier for me to ease back in...lol. Missed you too. The banter was definitely fun.

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Don't know you, but happy to get to know you.

Hey Miner! Nice meeting you too. Your signature is amazing. How did you do that??

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Don't think we were ever acquainted, but welcome back. I know flan plays KA and the new one, MQ. But he did a good 'ol fashioned rage-quit in MW and sold his base lol.

Thanks much Dr. Dengus. I remember your avatar...hilarious! Flan sold his base? I guess he was fed up. He definitely wasn't the first, and I'm sure he won't be the last.

Hello Kitty
10-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Kitty, you were always so thorough. Loved that about you. I've been playing the game, just wasn't on the forums. I don't like the events anymore much, even the beat the boss events. Unless you use gold, you're not getting very far. I am sorry I missed the real meet and greet in NY. I would have definitely attended..Well ****e! I had a hotel reservation on Times Square and was ready to push the button on airfare, but no one to play with in the city. vballmadam, who you'd love and I met in person, was going to go, but had to cancel. Shoot! Next time...I love the city. I'm still trying to meet up with marebear the next time I'm in Boston.

Tanner
10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Welcome back SM. What were you enjoying most outdoors in NY?

It's interesting what is considered an old timer on a forum like this...I wish guys like trampstamp, digitalcamper / digital walker & JMC were still around. I'd give a stash or vault of cash to know what they did and why they quit...and I'm a free player! I think Azy & Agent Orange still play and post from time to time. I'm not even sure if anyone from Last November / December still logs in here or in game?

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Well ****e! I had a hotel reservation on Times Square and was ready to push the button on airfare, but no one to play with in the city. vballmadam, who you'd love and I met in person, was going to go, but had to cancel. Shoot! Next time...I love the city. I'm still trying to meet up with marebear the next time I'm in Boston.

Damn, I wish I would have known. I would have definitely met up with you. I'm a 30 minute train ride from Times Square. And I went to school in Boston so that city is always nice to visit. Brings back memories..

Sugarymama
10-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Welcome back SM. What were you enjoying most outdoors in NY?

It's interesting what is considered an old timer on a forum like this...I wish guys like trampstamp, digitalcamper / digital walker & JMC were still around. I'd give a stash or vault of cash to know what they did and why they quit...and I'm a free player! I think Azy & Agent Orange still play and post from time to time. I'm not even sure if anyone from Last November / December still logs in here or in game?

Hey Tanner. I remember you. And you definitely brought back some memories mentioning trampstamp and JMC. So JMC is done too? What happened with him?

I spent a lot of time at the beach. I also went to outdoor lounges/bars, and just on my own terrace. I live for warm weather, especially we don't get very much of it in NYC. However, this was a pretty mild year. I'm hoping for the same this winter.

How have you been?

Everson25
10-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello Sugarymama! I know I wasn't on the list but I had to check how you are doing too.

Tanner
10-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Hello Sugarymama! I know I wasn't on the list but I had to check how you are doing too.

Everson, I'm a dirt @g and forgot you...and zynshmily and one of the original campers, emcee.

Tanner
10-25-2012, 08:49 PM
I've been well, work and family have consumed my life but I'm glad bc I like them both.

Everson25
10-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey Tanner! It's great to hear from you. It's amazing that it will be a year playing this game on Dec. I don't come here that often anymore. It changed a bit...lol.

Tanner
10-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey Tanner. I remember you. And you definitely brought back some memories mentioning trampstamp and JMC. So JMC is done too? What happened with him?

I spent a lot of time at the beach. I also went to outdoor lounges/bars, and just on my own terrace. I live for warm weather, especially we don't get very much of it in NYC. However, this was a pretty mild year. I'm hoping for the same this winter.

How have you been?

I e asked around re JMC, but heard nothing. Haven't heard about or from him or KCH either. Missing from a couple of people's allies lists too...

Tanner
10-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey Tanner! It's great to hear from you. It's amazing that it will be a year playing this game on Dec. I don't come here that often anymore. It changed a bit...lol.

Yeah it sure has changed quite a bit. It's sure different w such a large amount of gold being purchase by such a large number of ppl. And these pirates make things down right entertaining, ESP as one who isn't at their level to have my lights shut off! That would end it pretty quickly for me. I wonder if that was the fate of JMC?

Everson25
10-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey Tanner! Was it you who posted on my wall not long ago asking if I was still playing?

Everson25
10-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I was very very close to quit too. I spent a week thinking about that. Then I quit my LLP and started moving my base around to make things interesting. My stats will never be good enough for a free player.

Miner
10-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Hey Miner! Nice meeting you too. Your signature is amazing. How did you do that??

It took way too much time. Haven't updated it in a while since it's a pain in the butt to do so.

Tanner
10-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey Tanner! Was it you who posted on my wall not long ago asking if I was still playing?

Probably. greeD and their stupid censorship edits out the most basic words sometimes. I've never been profane, but it edits me nonetheless sometimes. Their poor workmanship and service would be downright embarrassing to me if it were my company.

Anyway, you still free playing? Spending valor at all? What ally / level are you now? I'm at 86/194 bc I can't add allies anymore. Something's broken w my account somehow...

Everson25
10-25-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm still free player. My stats is a miserable 62/52 on level 128 with 499 allies. My goal at the moment is to finish 8 more plots which will give enough space to start changing things around. I'm paying 20m for my next plot. I have no idea anymore where whale zone starts anymore.

I had problem with texts which I was sending and suddenly some words were edited. I never use bad language but because Greed edited made me look I was having a goal with another player. I was really unhappy about that. I had to send another message explaining what I meant at the end.

ArthurWellsley
10-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Good morning Sugarymama from sunny London. I am one of the newer members.

atretes1
10-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Not a veteran so you know what that leaves. But Hi anyway.

Thunder Child
10-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Hey Tanner! It's great to hear from you. It's amazing that it will be a year playing this game on Dec. I don't come here that often anymore. It changed a bit...lol.Sugars dragged all the grubs out of the woodwork!

Hello Everson - remember me!

I'm another December starter, and still going....

Hope you're well, fella! Better sharpen those claws after L130 - that's where it starts!

Tail gunner
10-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Hi Sugarymama, i believe we have met on the battlefield recently (i didn't realise you were a forum member as your in game name is different) - no hard feelings i hope.

andy_xyz2004
10-26-2012, 03:08 AM
im a newbie , just want to say hello sugarymama 😄 welcome back

mickymacirl
10-26-2012, 03:17 AM
Welcome back

Hivesy
10-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Hiya sugary, I remember you from ye olden days up here but we never had much interaction. Most of the guys you mentioned have stopped playing, or stopped foruming at least.

I myself am a bit patchy up here sometimes, I'm on the game hourly but sometimes life gets in the way :)

Great to see a familiar avatar back, great to see you dragging out other familiar avatars like Emerson. Big ups to all of you.

Love and peace man.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 04:52 AM

Emerson!!!! Of course you're on the list. Remember, I wrote that I was sure I missed folks because I can load my ally list and don't remember everyone. You were so cool. How have you been? Still playing actively?

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi Sugarymama, i believe we have met on the battlefield recently (i didn't realise you were a forum member as your in game name is different) - no hard feelings i hope.

We did, and don't worry about it. I talk a lot of &@$! in the game. It's fun to do, and some players get so mad. I just hate losing battles. (But it is a war game, right??) About to change up my strategy to improve my stats. Nice meeting you.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Hiya sugary, I remember you from ye olden days up here but we never had much interaction. Most of the guys you mentioned have stopped playing, or stopped foruming at least.

I myself am a bit patchy up here sometimes, I'm on the game hourly but sometimes life gets in the way :)

Great to see a familiar avatar back, great to see you dragging out other familiar avatars like Emerson. Big ups to all of you.

Love and peace man.

Hi Hivesy! Yes, I remember you too. It's good to see that even if the vets aren't active anymore on the forum, and least they still connect every now and then. Look at me, I didn't say a word for well over 2 - 3 months..

Glad to see you're still around!

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Good morning Sugarymama from sunny London. I am one of the newer members.

Good morning to you! Thanks for the shout out!

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 05:01 AM
Welcome back

Well, we'll, how have you been Micky?! Glad to see you're still around..

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Not a veteran so you know what that leaves. But Hi anyway.

Lol...you don't have to be a veteran to respond. But I am trying to find all the originals..

Hi to you too!

Giedrybe
10-26-2012, 05:09 AM
Well, I just think it is good occasion to say again that I am impressed by the way HK gives the information :) Some things will never change and that's for good!

Sugarymama, good thread! Some many respectable lurkers coming out of the water :) Yes, AO is still here and Maverick as well. Most likely you will remember him as well. He just came out like a week ago with some very important information, check it out in case you missed it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet

You've been asking for the strategy, here is everything needed to build up your own one!

Maverick50727
10-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Hey Sugarymama, late to the party as usual. 15hr work day yesterday. Welcome back. The masked man is still riding the trails too. I see Hello Kitty did good bringing you up to speed. She even gave you the the link to the Resource Sheet. Check it out if you get a chance. Part 1 has all the missions and loot spots that might help you.

TTYL. Next few days will be busy for me. Work and family.

Lt. Falcon
10-26-2012, 07:21 AM
I guess when you live in England, which is massively overcrowded, going to the desert is a blessing. Just love the desert landscapes of the south west. Az Ca Nv

I guess the desert isn't my idea of getting away from crowded cities, my idea is more like the Texas hillcountry or a cabin by the river. But I will have to say death valley and joshua tree national parks in Cali were definately cool when I went as a teen.

You've been to the wrong areas. Go north. The Sedona and Flagstaff areas are gorgeous. I once drove from PHX to Flagstaff when it was in the 70s in PHX, I was in 2 feet of snow in Flag 2 hours (and 5000 feet up) later. That was a fun trip. :D

So, that was a winter trip from what I'm reading. Flagstaff is about an hour or so from Winslow and the meteor crater, did you visit that? My trips to Arizona have mostly been stays in Phoenix and Tucson and during the middle of summer, so not to pleasant. I have driven through the southern part of the state while driving from San Antonio to Las Vegas with various stops along the way including Tombstone. That trip also included a stop in Roswell, NM....I wanted to see the aliens.

cheiz
10-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Hey Sugery!
I see I'm late to the party, but great to see you back here!

Gambit12
10-26-2012, 07:48 AM
How you doing Sugarmama..! its me Gambit & i'm the only X-men around here besides wolverine, he's busy at KA forum...Anyways, the forum family are so glad that your back. So i'll see you around here so It's nice meeting you..!

Why i can't get a shout out from SugarMama..?? She's just ignore me in post #50...that's weird!?

Corsair
10-26-2012, 07:51 AM
So, that was a winter trip from what I'm reading. Flagstaff is about an hour or so from Winslow and the meteor crater, did you visit that? Yeah, that was a business trip, November time frame I think. The previous trip I was able to fly into/out of Flagstaff, which screws with your head a little the altitude is so high.

Yeah I have been to the meteor crater, and also the grand canyon, and further east the painted desert/petrified forest. I lived in SoCal for a couple of years and drove end to end on I-40 when I came back east, so I've seen most everything along that route. I really loved AZ/NM up in that area. Much nicer than the I-10 corridor.

Great_wall2
10-26-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey Sugarymama,

I don't believe we have ever met. I've been playing MW since last Dec but only joined the forums in May. Like many of the others I am mostly lurking around as I found the MW forums went pretty crazy... I mainly camp now at level 83 as I find the casualty rates appalling!

Spectra is still definitely around. I believe he is a lot more active on Monster Quest now...

"...lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor!"

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey Sugarymama, late to the party as usual. 15hr work day yesterday. Welcome back. The masked man is still riding the trails too. I see Hello Kitty did good bringing you up to speed. She even gave you the the link to the Resource Sheet. Check it out if you get a chance. Part 1 has all the missions and loot spots that might help you.

TTYL. Next few days will be busy for me. Work and family.

Maverick!!! I totally hear you about the busy days. I should be working right now, but it's Friday at 3pm and I'm fading out...lol. Thanks for the welcome. Chat with you soon. Have a great weekend.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Why i can't get a shout out from SugarMama..?? She's just ignore me in post #50...that's weird!?

Awww, I'm so sorry Gambit. Trust me, it wasn't intentional. This was one of the reasons I needed a break from the forum; I could barely keep up! Lol.. It's great to meet you, and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey Sugery!
I see I'm late to the party, but great to see you back here!

Cheiz!! It's okay, apparently I can't even keep up with responses...lol. Great to hear from you. Love the avatar. Chat with you soon!!

Maverick50727
10-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Where did you go for so long?

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey Sugarymama,

I don't believe we have ever met. I've been playing MW since last Dec but only joined the forums in May. Like many of the others I am mostly lurking around as I found the MW forums went pretty crazy... I mainly camp now at level 83 as I find the casualty rates appalling!

Spectra is still definitely around. I believe he is a lot more active on Monster Quest now...

"...lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor!"

LOL! Great to meet you Great Wall. I need to do like you and camp out too. I'm getting my tail kicked at the higher levels. Need to adjust my strategy. Hope to chat with you soon..

spectra
10-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Good to se you back
are have thing been for you

did you decided to try MQ?

Mcdoc
10-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Wow - this thread has a lot of replies :). Welcome back Sexymama (somehow that's how my eyes always interpret your name -LoL). Glad to see you back.

A lot of us veterans got frustrated with the inundation of 12 year old personalities. It was one thing to just have Bigflan to deal with - but then there was the likes of Boom & Joaquim that had some sort of JackA$$ completion going on to see who could be the most annoying and pretty much ruined the whole adult conversation draw to the forum.

Anyway - glad to see you back - maybe now the adults can once again enter the room and come out of hiding - LoL

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Good to se you back
are have thing been for you

did you decided to try MQ?

Hey Spectra!! What's up? I've been good, just busy and (was) enjoying the summer. Not a fan of the cold, so I will have more time to chat more..

I downloaded MQ, and am going to start it this weekend. Looking for good tips and strategies so I kick it off right. I may just pm people, because being on 2+ forums is just too much for me...lol. Hope to chat with you soon..

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow - this thread has a lot of replies :). Welcome back Sexymama (somehow that's how my eyes always interpret your name -LoL). Glad to see you back.

A lot of us veterans got frustrated with the inundation of 12 year old personalities. It was one thing to just have Bigflan to deal with - but then there was the likes of Boom & Joaquim that had some sort of JackA$$ completion going on to see who could be the most annoying and pretty much ruined the whole adult conversation draw to the forum.

Anyway - glad to see you back - maybe now the adults can once again enter the room and come out of hiding - LoL

The great McDoc!!! So glad you posted. Yes, I've been hearing how things fell to the wayside in the room. I guess it was a good thing I went MIA when I did...I have no patience for bs. But as long as people weren't being disrespectful I try not to let stupidity get to me. After all, this is just a game. Can't take fools who act like we're making rockets get to you...lol.

I can't say I will be on here every day, but I'm definitely going to try and ease my way back in. But if I can't reel the old gang back it just won't be the same..

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Where did you go for so long?

The beach, a cruise, sleeping in, lol... Seriously, I tend to spend more time outdoors in the summer. As it started to get warmer, I was on less and less until I dropped off completely. But I would come in every now and then just to check things out. But there were so many threads and convos I got overwhelmed. So I had a cocktail instead...lol.

But I truly missed chatting with all of you. Which is why I had to try to reconnect..

bigflan
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey how dare you talk about me like that

I eat you now

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Can someone tell me what is up with this pirate stuff?? I guess I have been gone for a minute...lol.

Gambit12
10-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Can someone tell me what is up with this pirate stuff?? I guess I have been gone for a minute...lol.

This forum has been infested by pirates lately...

andy_xyz2004
10-26-2012, 11:48 PM

Mine too, lol, it looks like im invisible in this forum..

Tate
10-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Hey Sugar! Where you been hiding away at? As McDoc says, it's been pretty quiet from most of the old-timers lately, having to read thru pages of garbage to find out nothing whatsoever gets real frustrating real old, real fast. Just want to say, it's good to see that av back on the forums.
Catch up some more tomorrow

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Mine too, lol, it looks like im invisible in this forum..

Sorry Andy! This is one of the reasons I left...I couldn't keep up with all the posts! Lol. Please don't take it personally. It may take me a while to get back in the groove. Hope to chat with you in the future..

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Hey Sugar! Where you been hiding away at? As McDoc says, it's been pretty quiet from most of the old-timers lately, having to read thru pages of garbage to find out nothing whatsoever gets real frustrating real old, real fast. Just want to say, it's good to see that av back on the forums.
Catch up some more tomorrow

Hey Tate! Glad to see you're still around too. That was another reason I left the forums for a while; I really needed info/ advice on the game itself, and the convos were mostly just jokes and personal stuff. Nothing wrong with that, but there should be a separate forum for that.. Chat with you soon!

andy_xyz2004
10-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Sorry Andy! This is one of the reasons I left...I couldn't keep up with all the posts! Lol. Please don't take it personally. It may take me a while to get back in the groove. Hope to chat with you in the future..

Np sugarymama, 😄

overkill 280
10-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Hi Sugar, it's been a long time since I saw your name in here. As well it's good to see a bunch of the other oldies as well! :)

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Hi Sugar, it's been a long time since I saw your name in here. As well it's good to see a bunch of the other oldies as well! :)

Hey Overkill! Yes, been a long time. But from what some of the vets have been telling me, I haven't missed much...lol. Glad to catch up with the old crew though. Gonna try to chat more now..

bigflan
10-27-2012, 10:30 AM
You have missed a lot WP got banned I'm still here and lots of Lols

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 06:03 PM
You have missed a lot WP got banned I'm still here and lots of Lols

I've heard about WP. That's too bad. I'm sure he'll be back though. Gree/Funzio needs players like him to stay in business...lol.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Sigh... another lovefest

overkill 280
10-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Sigh... another lovefestIn regards to what??

Jhoemel
10-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Hey Jhoemel. Good to see you. :) Glad to see you're still riding high..lol.

How are you doing in the game?

Sorry for the late reply, i just came back from a vacation. Good to see u too :) im doing really good in thebgame now. Have a new strategy thats been paying off. How about u girl?

Tate
10-28-2012, 10:46 AM
In regards to what??. OK, he just can't seem to help himself. I've told you before, just ignore ****s like this and they may go away, with any luck at all!

Sugarymama
10-29-2012, 02:22 PM
. OK, he just can't seem to help himself. I've told you before, just ignore ****s like this and they may go away, with any luck at all!

My sentiments exactly Tate. I didn't want to say anything since I've been away for a moment and am not sure who the ****s are yet, but I'm learning very quickly!! LOL...

Like I said before, some things will never change...

Sugarymama
10-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Sorry for the late reply, i just came back from a vacation. Good to see u too :) im doing really good in thebgame now. Have a new strategy thats been paying off. How about u girl?

Ahhh...vacation. That's so nice. Hope it was fun. I'm doing well. That Been getting some unwanted attacks from what I'm learning certain players that seem to attack weaker players in general, but that's part of the game right? I'll PM you my issue. I also want to learn what your strategy is. I need a new one myself...:)

Jhoemel
10-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Ahhh...vacation. That's so nice. Hope it was fun. I'm doing well. That Been getting some unwanted attacks from what I'm learning certain players that seem to attack weaker players in general, but that's part of the game right? I'll PM you my issue. I also want to learn what your strategy is. I need a new one myself...:)

I pmed you back girl. Yeah it was really fun. I really enjoyed it. I hope you can use my strategy to avoid getting attack again

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 07:28 PM
It's been a loooonnnggg time since I've been on the forum, so I wanted to touch base with all the cool people I used to chat with on the forum when the game started way back when...lol. Also, my ally list won't load past the first page so just in case it has to be removed then reloaded, I wanted to make sure I can reach my allies.

That being said: Dunc, Phil, Aidan, Maverick, Copenhagen, Kitty, Marebear, Overkill, Guderian, Jp, CaptGin, Thunder Child, Super Jin, Stricker, Bronson, Sil, Cheiz, War Priest, Jhomel, War Fiend,
(and I know I may have missed a few because the damn ally page won't load) WHERE ARE YOU??? Lol. Holla at ya girl. Let me know you're all doing well, and I may need everyone's ID (just in case):o

Oh, Sugarmama is t dizzle, I saw your post on PUN or lord, or PJ's wall, I was wondered who you were.

How is hanging with Sandy slamming the east coast. Hope all you east coasters are alright. Be safe and best regards. :)

Jhoemel
10-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Add me sugarmama, my code is in my signature so that you can see my base

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Add me sugarmama, my code is in my signature so that you can see my base

I will definitely add you, but I want support to fix the error with my ally list before I do. I may not be able to see you after I add you, and I don't want that to happen..

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 04:40 AM
Oh, Sugarmama is t dizzle, I saw your post on PUN or lord, or PJ's wall, I was wondered who you were.

How is hanging with Sandy slamming the east coast. Hope all you east coasters are alright. Be safe and best regards. :)

Yup, that's me, talking smack...lol. It's hilarious how some players get so mad after I write on their wall. And this is even after they beat me. Mostly I get on the players from the same country for attacking a fellow countryman. They get mad and say that's how the game is supposed to be played, etc. Come on...it's just jokes for goodness sake, and these guys are taking it so seriously.

Sandy is no joke. The major part of the storm is over, but parts of NYC got jacked up badly. My neighborhood dodged a bullet; I only lost cable and Internet service for a few hours, but other areas sustained heavy damage. To give you an idea of how bad it is, all schools, courts, public transportation, and the NYSE are closed today. NYC never shuts down. As of right now, it's shut down...

Thunder Child
10-30-2012, 04:45 AM
Sorry for the late reply, i just came back from a vacation. Good to see u too :) im doing really good in thebgame now. Have a new strategy thats been paying off. How about u girl?Love a good secret, Jhoemel! Let me know what your strategy is, too!

Jhoemel
10-30-2012, 05:34 AM
I will definitely add you, but I want support to fix the error with my ally list before I do. I may not be able to see you after I add you, and I don't want that to happen..

I see, just tell me when you added me :)

Jhoemel
10-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Love a good secret, Jhoemel! Let me know what your strategy is, too!

I sent a pm man

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 07:50 AM
I see, just tell me when you added me :)

Will do. Let's just hope tech support gets their a$$es in gear and responds to my ticket...lol.

Jhoemel
10-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Will do. Let's just hope tech support gets their a$$es in gear and responds to my ticket...lol.

Mine took almost 2 weeks. I already forgot i asked them to do it. And i panicked because my stats dropped. Didnt notice it. Haha

Ferr
10-30-2012, 05:43 PM
A thread that makes some worrysome gamers smile. Ty sm ;)

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Mine took almost 2 weeks. I already forgot i asked them to do it. And i panicked because my stats dropped. Didnt notice it. Haha

2 weeks??? That's some bulls&$!...smh. Hopefully mine won't take that long. I guess individual player issues are not a priority...lol

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 07:37 PM
A thread that makes some worrysome gamers smile. Ty sm ;)

Not sure what you mean, but I hope that's a good thing...lol.

Seen your name on the leaderboard in events. Didn't see who won the last one, but good luck to you.

Jhoemel
10-30-2012, 07:39 PM
2 weeks??? That's some bulls&$!...smh. Hopefully mine won't take that long. I guess individual player issues are not a priority...lol

yeah i hope yours will get answered soon

Ferr
10-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Not sure what you mean, but I hope that's a good thing...lol.

Seen your name on the leaderboard in events. Didn't see who won the last one, but good luck to you.
Of course it was a good thing ;). And ty.

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 07:52 AM

I just added you. Look at my base and let me know what you think. By the way, support fixed my ally list issue, but now my A/D stats are in the damn basement...lol. I need to fix them quick before I get pummeled. How many do I need to add to get the max A/D, but to stay off certain player's radar?

JohnnyR
10-31-2012, 08:21 AM

SM, apologies if it sounded like it took six months, you'll probably get it cleared up sooner. I just let the issue drop when they sent me a non-helpful response to my problem, but I ended up getting an immediate fix when the issue caused another problem. Jist ask them if they can let you see more allies, as you can't see them all. Should be fine. Viet fixed mine.

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 08:48 AM
SM, apologies if it sounded like it took six months, you'll probably get it cleared up sooner. I just let the issue drop when they sent me a non-helpful response to my problem, but I ended up getting an immediate fix when the issue caused another problem. Jist ask them if they can let you see more allies, as you can't see them all. Should be fine. Viet fixed mine.

Hey Johnny! No worries. They actually fixed it early this morning, but of course there is another issue. (I had Viet as well) My A/D stats plummetted to the basement when they deleted allies. Doesn't make sense, because I still have about 100. Was this your issue? I'm going to add you now to my ally list so you can look at my base.

vball
10-31-2012, 08:48 AM
SM, nice to see you. Been on the road for a week and just got back.

Will go check out your base and say hi!!!!

cheiz
10-31-2012, 08:49 AM
I just added you. Look at my base and let me know what you think. By the way, support fixed my ally list issue, but now my A/D stats are in the damn basement...lol. I need to fix them quick before I get pummeled. How many do I need to add to get the max A/D, but to stay off certain player's radar?

Sent you a PM Sugery!

Bronson
10-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Hey Johnny! No worries. They actually fixed it early this morning, but of course there is another issue. (I had Viet as well) My A/D stats plummetted to the basement when they deleted allies. Doesn't make sense, because I still have about 100. Was this your issue? I'm going to add you now to my ally list so you can look at my base.

Is that all your left with, 100 allies?

JohnnyR
10-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Actually my problem was I had "hidden" allies, so I ended up with about 200 more allies when they fixed things. I'll check it out.

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 11:30 AM
SM, nice to see you. Been on the road for a week and just got back.

Will go check out your base and say hi!!!!

Hey Vball! Thanks much. Let me know what you think..

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Is that all your left with, 100 allies?

Yup. Well, now I have about 106...lol. Funzio gave me a little gold so I can do the VIP function to get more allies, but I want to strategize a little first. It may be best that I don't have 492 allies anymore.

ladyfizz27
10-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey Sm, sending you an allie request :)

Edit- We are already allies, what's your in game name?

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Hey Sm, sending you an allie request :)

Edit- We are already allies, what's your in game name?

We sure are. I accepted you as soon as my ally list was fixed. My ingame name is on my signature--t dizzle.

ladyfizz27
10-31-2012, 12:26 PM
We sure are. I accepted you as soon as my ally list was fixed. My ingame name is on my signature--t dizzle.

My bad. I found you. I had forgotten I sent the request quite a while ago

Sugarymama
10-31-2012, 12:44 PM
Sent you a PM Sugery!

I replied luv. Check ya inbox..:)

Jhoemel
10-31-2012, 03:53 PM

Ok girl, ill go to your base and tell you what i think

SeqWins
10-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Hey Fl@sh. Don't remember us meeting on the forum but thanks for responding! What is Team Sexey??

Also, where is SeqWins? Can't forget him either.. :)

Hey pretty I'm good working somewhere else.Killing bad people and such no big deal.

I believe Seq is deployed. Read many of your posts but not formally introduced....welcome back Sugarymama!

Correct. Hi

Team Sexey was a joke and hoax deployed after other factions besides the pirates started appearing. I believe the credit goes to Bronson and Selfproclaimed. And as Vball stated, Seq is deployed.

You disappoint me not knowing the origins of TS, ask Bronson who started it and why. You my friend have just been Fl@shed.

Hi everybody, I'm alive. Bye

Vballmadam
10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi Seq....good to hear from you! Hope everything is going well. Where did they send you! Take care!

Sugarymama
11-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi everybody, I'm alive. Bye[/QUOTE]

SeqWins!!! So glad that you are alive and well (and have a moment to connect online). Please be safe and take care! Drop me a line sometime when you can.

Jhoemel
11-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Hey seq always take care man and be safe

Jhoemel
11-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Hey seq always take care man and be safe

Everson25
11-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Next month will complete a year playing this game. It changed a lot. Sometimes I feel selling everything and quit for good like many of others who did already that. On the other hand I want to see how far I can go. Maybe just starting with pve and pvp non stop to take me to level 200. If someone doesn't destroy my base before that...lol.

Sugarymama
11-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Next month will complete a year playing this game. It changed a lot. Sometimes I feel selling everything and quit for good like many of others who did already that. On the other hand I want to see how far I can go. Maybe just starting with pve and pvp non stop to take me to level 200. If someone doesn't destroy my base before that...lol.

Hey Everson. I hear you. I think I started playing in Jan/Feb, so it will be a year for me pretty soon. I still like the game somewhat, but I get frustrated at times as well. However, I've been playing other games too so all my energy and focus isn't on this one. I wonder if there will be an "end" to this game, or will the developers add levels/maps and make it interesting. I can't see it just ending so soon.

Baraka
11-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey Everson. I hear you. I think I started playing in Jan/Feb, so it will be a year for me pretty soon. I still like the game somewhat, but I get frustrated at times as well. However, I've been playing other games too so all my energy and focus isn't on this one. I wonder if there will be an "end" to this game, or will the developers add levels/maps and make it interesting. I can't see it just ending so soon.Dont hold your breath on Gree Doing anything for Modern War. It's bottom of pecking list. There has been buildings in there files for 4 or 5 months that could easily be released. But never does. Pokemon is there main game now,KA second, CC then if there's time MW.

Everson25
11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Hey Baraka! The first thing I thought about MQ was a mix of Pokemon...lol. It would be nice if they do something to keep alive.

Hey Sugar! I play KA and Pokemon... Lol. That's why I changed my strategies on MW. I will take my time.

Baraka
11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Hey Baraka! The first thing I thought about MQ was a mix of Pokemon...lol. It would be nice if they do something to keep alive.

Hey Sugar! I play KA and Pokemon... Lol. That's why I changed my strategies on MW. I will take my time.haha yeah but I lived Pokemon. I'm really starting to get into this fusing job.im still enjoy MW and KA.

Everson25
11-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Don't gets wrong...lol. I used to watch and play Pokemon with my students. Good times!

I'm playing MQ but I need to learn more about fusion so for now I'm just camping and going slow as I don't have too much time for 3 games.

Jhoemel
11-01-2012, 03:56 PM
I used to play pokemon too baraka. I really liked that game, haha

Baraka
11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
I used to play pokemon too baraka. I really liked that game, hahaI really wanted all 150. But only got 147 I think. Loved how you could trade at the time !!

Sugarymama
11-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Don't gets wrong...lol. I used to watch and play Pokemon with my students. Good times!

I'm playing MQ but I need to learn more about fusion so for now I'm just camping and going slow as I don't have too much time for 3 games.

Damn, I wish I would have played Pokemon...lol.

I'm with you Everson. I downloaded MQ but haven't started it. However, it will be a good distraction while I'm camping in MW and KA. Do you like the game so far?

Jhoemel
11-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I really wanted all 150. But only got 147 I think. Loved how you could trade at the time !!

Yeah, i got 127 without trading since i dont have anyone to trade with.

Gambit12
11-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Shouting to all Veterans, senior citizen oh i meant senior member, forum family, & for new members to add me back please..! Don't be shy to add me...my code # is 747354345...Thanks a lot..!

Edit: for the new members please PM me first so that i know your from here not in facebook or twitter or something...

Sugarymama
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Shouting to all Veterans, senior citizen oh i meant senior member, forum family, & for new members to add me back please..! Don't be shy to add me...my code # is 747354345...Thanks a lot..!

Edit: for the new members please PM me first so that i know your from here not in facebook or twitter or something...

Hey, watch your mouth "youngster"...lol. Have some respect for the veterans here. Don't mess around and get schooled by one of us...:)

Gambit12
11-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey, watch your mouth "youngster"...lol. Have some respect for the veterans here. Don't mess around and get schooled by one of us...:)

I'm not a youngster...i'm the same age range to all senior members around here...

Everson25
11-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Damn, I wish I would have played Pokemon...lol.

I'm with you Everson. I downloaded MQ but haven't started it. However, it will be a good distraction while I'm camping in MW and KA. Do you like the game so far?Im enjoying the game so far. The fusion idea is great but I didn't like one point already which I shared with a friend.

I was fusing two monsters with 11D so I was expecting something stronger as its a fusion, but not I got a monster which was 7D. That's not fusion for me anymore. That was my first experience which I didn't like it. I like the fact you can level all 8 types to level 5 very quickly. I'm sure I will get used as I'm camping on MW and soon will be the same on KA as I won't have much to do over there once I reach my best pints tail as a free player.

Sugarymama
11-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Im enjoying the game so far. The fusion idea is great but I didn't like one point already which I shared with a friend.

I was fusing two monsters with 11D so I was expecting something stronger as its a fusion, but not I got a monster which was 7D. That's not fusion for me anymore. That was my first experience which I didn't like it. I like the fact you can level all 8 types to level 5 very quickly. I'm sure I will get used as I'm camping on MW and soon will be the same on KA as I won't have much to do over there once I reach my best pints tail as a free player.

What you just said above sounded like the way the teacher speaks to Charlie Brown..."womp, womp, wa womp womp womp"...lol. I guess i better go on that forum before I start playing...:D