PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out a Forum Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexkitteh
10-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Daniel2115 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?41161-Daniel2115)

So.... there I was... bored... and decided I'm going to google forum members...

Well - I'm not going to lie... there are stupid people and then there are STUPID people...

CLICK THIS LINK! DANIEL IS A HACKER! (http://androidgamehacks.net/forums/archive/index.php?thread-1006-1.html)

He's clearly on android platform...

Dipstik
10-25-2012, 12:46 PM
You mean you googled "how to hack Crime City."

Nice catch though. However you found it.

The Billionaire
10-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Please explain yourself Daniel !

evilmal969
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM
All indians cheat. didn't you know kitteh!!!

sexkitteh
10-25-2012, 01:06 PM
daniel is an Indian?

weird...

You mean you googled "how to hack Crime City."

You got me! :rolleyes:

What's with the new avatar anyways o_0

sexkitteh
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
652-694-147

Add your codes too

Dear CC Staff - here's his code too...

evilmal969
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
oh yeah. they have a gold hack. even the twinkie has raised her stats and she is ghetto. lol

chbranch
10-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Wow....I'm glad it appears to be difficult to cheat and its not all android players running around with all these 500 event and scratcher prizes! Was it me or did those idiots appeared to be the dumbest android cheating players ever!

Munch on it
10-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Dear CC Staff - here's his code too...

Wonder if that's the Daniel that added me yesterday level 154 and was clearly a cheat with buildings and weapons that you can't get at his level

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Thank you Kitteh. This place has been dead the past few days. Things are bound to get real now.

Dirty dirty hackers.

Stock Slayer
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I nailed at least six hackers in the last two weeks. Report them everytime.

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 02:49 PM
They just need to depricate the older versions of the CC client and 95% of this would go away.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
They just need to depricate the older versions of the CC client and 95% of this would go away.

They need server-side variables. That defeats nearly all of these client side memory edits that are shown on that page...
I thought game companies were going to stop making games that dealt primarily on the local variables because they are so vulnerable. I was wrong.

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
They need server-side variables. That defeats nearly all of these client side memory edits that are shown on that page...
I thought game companies were going to stop making games that dealt primarily on the local variables because they are so vulnerable. I was wrong.

They can't do that; doing everything server side on a mobile device is not a good idea. I think that they have fixed this in the newer versions, it is seriously trivial to prevent this sort of thing on the client side so I expect that they have. If you remove support for the old app and force everyone to move up to versions where this isn't a problem, done. Sorted.

Burn
10-25-2012, 03:11 PM
For the record, for those that are clearly not playing with a full arsenal of mental weaponry, Daniel2115 is not an Indian.

Dipstik
10-25-2012, 03:16 PM
What's with the new avatar anyways o_0

Thought this place needed some more ponies.

sexkitteh
10-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Thought this place needed some more ponies.

That is a kickass pony sir...

Where is daniel???? I can't wait to see how this kid tries to explain this mess lmao...

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
They can't do that; doing everything server side on a mobile device is not a good idea. I think that they have fixed this in the newer versions, it is seriously trivial to prevent this sort of thing on the client side so I expect that they have. If you remove support for the old app and force everyone to move up to versions where this isn't a problem, done. Sorted.

Do you have any personal solution or theories on how they fixed it? I am always trying to do security for programs and/or games :p PM?

Burn
10-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Do you think posting a link to a game hacking forum is going to increase or decrease the number of cheats?

I'm going to guess you caught one, props for that at least, but have possibly helped to create hundreds more.

Not your smartest move, and you could have nailed Daniel2115 with some screengrabs that didn't link to a page full of specific cheating instructions.

I'd do one of those facepalm pics, but I don't think this thread merits humour.

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Do you have any personal solution or theories on how they fixed it? I am always trying to do security for programs and/or games :p PM?

1.) Generate a CRC for each item data item; encrypt it using a fast encryption algorithm using some private key in the client.
2.) Put this CRC in the game data for each data item.
2.) When you try and do something with the game data, the client reads, and regenerates the CRC. If the CRC of the new data, and the value in the game data do not match; then you have a hacker.

There are a 1000 ways of doing it differently, but the one above is probably the fastest.

Jtstar7439
10-25-2012, 03:27 PM

Where is daniel???? I can't wait to see how this kid tries to explain this mess lmao...

You do what people do when caught on video. Just keep saying it wasn't me lol :p

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM

Have you ever eaten horse/pony before? Not too bad, slightly sweeter than beef. Proved to me that horses are good for something besides racing and making glue.

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm on ios go and look through my inventory I have items from all the epic boss events. If you go and look through my recent post I talk about just getting the new iPad 3 and I had to get help transferring my account.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm on ios lol go and look through my inventory I have items from all the epic boss events. If you go and look through my recent post I talk about just recently getting the new iPad 3 and I had to gt help transferring my account

That's exactly what we would expect a cheater to say.

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Wonder if that's the Daniel that added me yesterday level 154 and was clearly a cheat with buildings and weapons that you can't get at his level

How do I have buildings and weapons that aren't available at my level?

Edit-youre probably not talking about me my in game name is "d" I've let you hit my NCs before and I think we became friends about a week ago.

Munch on it
10-25-2012, 04:21 PM
How do I have buildings and weapons that aren't available at my level?

Edit-youre probably not talking about me my in game name is "d" I've let you hit my NCs before and I think we became friends about a week ago.

Yeah that's why I said is it the same Daniel wasn't sure what your ingame name was but now I know who you are I can say he is not a cheat. The one I was asking about is level 154 ingame name is Daniel and has all the high level buildings and weapons.

But Daniel2115s account is not hacked I've been there and seen it and I'm 100% sure if anyone looks they will agree.

And sorry man forgot who you were

iteachem
10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
I have d in my mafia at level 154 (added asna forum member when i passed through)

Saw the thread so checked his hood.

He has 1 million IPH (gold buildings)

All of his buildings are available at that level. I scanned inventory and I see ios items including the chiefs car. One key iOS item that no one would hack is that wonderful rpg rocket crates (he has 105 of them) that was added to our inventory during the rocket event. Attack and defense are on par with a farmer or low gold spender... (50s)

Just observations, but appear to back the claim that it is an iOS account..

I also tried a google search on the name and got what appears to be hundreds of usernames on eBay, teen sites, spotify, etc using that name.

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Finally some people backing me up, thanks guys. I also have the new monster truck from the monster quest to level 3 goal, with the email from Russell telling me he added It to my profile. If I'm not mistaken that games only available on iOS so I don't think they're going to add it to a android account.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Finally some people backing me up, thanks guys. I also have the new monster truck from the monster quest to level 3 goal, with the email from Russell telling me he added It to my profile.

...Share!? :O

iteachem
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Daniel2115 (http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?41161-Daniel2115)

So.... there I was... bored... and decided I'm going to google forum members...

Well - I'm not going to lie... there are stupid people and then there are STUPID people...

CLICK THIS LINK! DANIEL IS A HACKER! (http://androidgamehacks.net/forums/archive/index.php?thread-1006-1.html)

He's clearly on android platform...

Hey kitten how about you add him to your mafia and check him out yourself... You made the claim so it behooves you to add him to verify this claim....Burden is on you

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 05:13 PM
...Share!? :O

No problem, is there a app I can edit the picture to take my name out or do I need to use paint on my comp?

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 05:17 PM
No problem, is there a app I can edit the picture to take my name out or do I need to use paint on my comp?

Well I mean can I have it, because I'm still waiting for mine :p

I just want to take it on a little joyride ^^

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Well I mean can I have it, because I'm still waiting for mine :p

I just want to take it on a little joyride ^^

Oh haha I thought you wanted to see the email. Yeah, you can borrow it anytime you want! As long as you don't let kitteh around it :D

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh haha I thought you wanted to see the email. Yeah, you can borrow it anytime you want! As long as you don't let kitteh around it :D

No I'll just go drive to, I mean over, his house with it :p

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey kitten how about you add him to your mafia and check him out yourself... You made the claim so it behooves you to add him to verify this claim....Burden is on you

Add me kitteh, check it out for yourself and tell me anything about my profile that looks like im hacking. Since you feel the need to start a thread about me hacking, do some research and check out my profile. 652-694-147 I'll be waiting for your request

KemoKidd
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Pretty damn creepy the you are googling us too by the way. This surprised me more than the cheating.

Munch on it
10-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Pretty damn creepy the you are googling us too by the way. This surprised me more than the cheating.

It wasn't googling us it was looking at how to cheat and then seen his name in the comments

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 06:48 PM
This is at least the 3rd time kitteh has said it was on a hacking site....Hack Much?

It is also a Android player and no one knows their in game name so....??

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 07:02 PM
I havnt really posted on here the last couple days besides to thank Russell for giving me the monster rampage so I really doubt kitteh would think to google me out of no where. Especially since ive never talked to her before. Sounds more like she was looking up how to hack, came across someone with the same name as me, decided to make a thread and said she was googling people to protect herself.

Still waiting for the add btw 652-694-147

Munch on it
10-25-2012, 07:07 PM
I havnt really posted on here the last couple days besides to thank Russell for giving me the monster rampage so I really doubt kitteh would think to google me out of no where. Especially since ive never talked to her before. Sounds more like she was looking up how to hack, came across someone with the same name as me, decided to make a thread and said she was googling people to protect herself.

Still waiting for the add btw 652-694-147

Also I had a go at googling your name and no cc hack page came up within the first two search pages so I gave up lol

Daniel2115
10-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Also I had a go at googling your name and no cc hack page came up within the first two search pages so I gave up lol

So I guess she googled tons of people and looked through pages and pages of google searches for each one. :D

Tomatoneverdie
10-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Found a cheater at Lv85, every building is Lv10. Report him right away, then I saw his Lv10 NC winking at me....2,887,500 per hit!!! I did felt guilty afterward....for like a sec....

iteachem
10-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Search sexkitteh and see what comes up in first three hits lmao

The third hit says it all

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Search sexkitteh and see what comes up in first three hits lmao

The third hit says it all

Lol !!

Haaaa good one

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Personally I love a good thread that first pages has every member but 1 banned.

A classic indeed

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 07:36 PM

A classic indeed

That thread was incredible. CCM coming in at the end with the save.

Dipstik
10-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Ccm hates cat pictures.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Ccm hates cat pictures.

It would appear so.

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 07:55 PM

I have no stake in this and assume kitteh has the wrong Daniel, but if you Google "daniel2115 crime city" a hack thing is the 1st hit.

indestruble
10-25-2012, 07:56 PM
eh... i just did not get ur point. all of u.
i mean, why cant anybody see the fact that
one is seeking ways to hack the game and
the other has an android device as a second account for hack.

the point is... so what?

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 08:03 PM
eh... i just did not get ur point. all of u.
i mean, why cant anybody see the fact that
one is seeking ways to hack the game and
the other has an android device as a second account for hack.

the point is... so what?

Good point.

Beardy
10-25-2012, 09:29 PM

A classic indeed

Haha, thats me. The only non-banned poster on the first page. I remember this thread, classic indeed.

Funny how sexkitteh has now disappeared from this thread...

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Haha, thats me. The only non-banned poster on the first page. I remember this thread, classic indeed.

Half the people I am friends with are banned xD That's the first thing I remember from seeing this comment :p

mxz
10-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Lets not ostracize kitteh too quickly for bringing it up - yes, he may have been quick to assume cheat but there was just (barely) enough evidence to start the convo. Daniel exonerated himself. For that Kitteh should apologize.

From my dealings with kitteh, there's no reason to point a cheat finger at him (Philoe) for being on the site. Kitteh has been active in cheat detection and prevention. To insinuate that being on cheat websites means cheating is naive. Kitteh is one is one of the most tech savvy people on the site and is very knowledgable in the various ways one could hack and could (and should) be a Gree asset in cheat prevention. So while I disagree with the strength of the callout and the method, I disagree that he should be labeled a cheat or because of it.

dudeman
10-25-2012, 11:15 PM
So while I disagree with the strength of the callout and the method, I disagree that he should be labeled a cheat or because of it.

Truth.

However, regarding the first half of that sentence...

Bad kitty!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1by4m2gTj1r1kwrn.gif

Lol! :cool:

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Do you think posting a link to a game hacking forum is going to increase or decrease the number of cheats?

I'm going to guess you caught one, props for that at least, but have possibly helped to create hundreds more.

Not your smartest move, and you could have nailed Daniel2115 with some screengrabs that didn't link to a page full of specific cheating instructions.

I'd do one of those facepalm pics, but I don't think this thread merits humour.

Your a disgrace the way you pretend to be American, why don't you fuc.k off over there you tool.

Burn
10-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Daniel2115, a few questions for you while you are being so open about everything....

How many accounts have you got? Are you also (CK)- Dee? Is that account also clean?

jobadass
10-26-2012, 05:16 AM
Kitteh, could you please remove the link?

SevenO9
10-26-2012, 05:56 AM
This whole thread makes me sad. Hypocrites.

nopenopenope
10-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Yes, he may have been quick to assume cheat

Kitteh is one is one of the most tech savvy people on the site and is very knowledgable in the various ways one could hack and could (and should) be a Gree asset in cheat prevention.

Looks like you've been fooled in more ways than one...

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Why is it hard to imagine that Daniel has a second account nobody knows about that he hacks on? At least admit its possible. Or is it more likely that someone else associated with CC chose the same name handle with the same 2115 number after it. Coincidence? There are no coincidences. Orrrr maybe Kitteh created that 3 months ago in a diabolical scheme to screw over Daniel. A person he even admits has never really had any interaction with Daniel. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Kissnight
10-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Cheater is part of this game.
Find them, add them, let others to report them.
At least 10 players with abnormal respect data (like 1000+ each of respect item) in my mafia lists and I don't even bother to report them.
I still no bank and 99% win ratio though 1% is all for big cheater 'Alex' who I tried but failed to add then start a war and result is obvious that I had been beaten for two weeks until he got banned.

Burn
10-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Find them, add them, let others report them.

Heh, I love the pure simplicity of that approach :)

If every cheater is in your mob, there are no cheaters.

Next week is Adopt-a-Cheat Week.

sexkitteh
10-26-2012, 09:15 AM
LMAO - A) He is on Android - check his posts... he is constantly posting in android threads... :rolleyes:

w00ps... so you've been caught lying once...

B) There aren't many people with your name lol... on android... playing CC...

Maybe if your name was Alex...

Anyways... I think you are cheating :P you can say whatever j00 want...

I'm going to go with: You have both o_0 and you are hacking on 1!

Whatever the case may be - what are the odds?