PDA

View Full Version : Crime City 2 Year Anniversary !

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 06:05 AM
Will you be here?

Will the game be here?

Bala82
10-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Why wouldn't the game be here ?

The amount of money there getting from gold players is profitable :)

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 06:08 AM
Vote your thoughts then my friend

silverbackspur
10-25-2012, 08:01 AM
No doubt the game will still be here, been playing more then a year now and don't have the passion for the game as I once did.
Probably will still be around after 2 years of playing though.

silverbackspur
10-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Can't vote as there isn't the right option for me.
I wouldn't say I'm still in the "addicted" bracket.

TonySpaghetti
10-25-2012, 08:11 AM
<sarcasm>I can't wait to see what the 2 year anniversary items will be!!!</sarcasm>

Patrick616
10-25-2012, 08:54 AM
<sarcasm>I can't wait to see what the 2 year anniversary items will be!!!</sarcasm>

LMAO!! I can't wait to see how many ways they can F*** up the event! A hidden event would be ideal! One in which NO ONE knows its going on and they can award prizes to anyone they seem fit! (Hmm wait they already did the second part)!

Scratch all that! Come the 2nd anniversary I think EVERYONE that works for Greed should go on vacation!

Coldjoey
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Will you be here?

Will the game be here?
I just wonder how many names you wil have had in the next year, robber barren, Baroness, Scarlet, Jao, don't know if there are any others

evilmal969
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
as long as i can attack ck i'm happy. they are cheaters and pedos. lets stop the war and let the indians rule. teflon and professor in love with each. we need to support their gay love.

Coldjoey
10-25-2012, 01:09 PM
as long as i can attack ck i'm happy. they are cheaters and pedos. lets stop the war and let the indians rule. teflon and professor in love with each. we need to support their gay love.
Sorry I don't know you, are you another of The Baroness's creations?

evilmal969
10-25-2012, 01:12 PM

don't know baronness but just don't liek ck and love indians. message me and i'll give you my code. ck is a dying breed.

Coldjoey
10-25-2012, 01:53 PM
I understand you not liking CK, as we form our opinons on those that we have met. Most CK are friendly and helpful, and spend more time helping weaker players to understand the game and how hey can get better, that playing themself. The Indians I've met are pretty much the same. Apart from Scarlet who is the "Baroness"
You can get all the info on him from the forum, but most of it will be lies.

isshi
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Let's get this STRAIGHT, scarlet is not baroness nor any other name.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Most CK are friendly and helpful, and spend more time helping weaker players to understand the game and how hey can get better, that playing themself.

Wow, yous guys is like ambassadors to the game. Let this guy be the first to thank your gang of heros for all the hard work and dedication you provide to the gaming community. I didnt think they made folks like you anymore. Good on you sir.

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 06:29 PM

Baby Joey

I been around on this forum since you were in your CK diapers.

Is it me or is CK obsessed with this baroness thing. Oh no the Baroness Boogie Man is coming back ahhh!

Every other thread is someone saying your baroness, geez this is worse than SANTA!

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Let's get this STRAIGHT, scarlet is not baroness nor any other name.
A long time ago, one late Friday night the Baroness told me, who he was and of his plan to infiltrate the Indians. His Scarlet account was level 95. He added me and was talking from both his iPad (Baroness) and iPhone (Scarlet). When he got both accounts level, he started talking to Noddels on his Scarlet account and smack talking him from his Barroness account. Every thing to plan so far, then whatever happened he fell out with one of CK higher level players . That's the last we spoke and a week later the RIP CK incident happened same day Scarlet joined the Indians. All part of the plan???

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 04:54 AM
What is with you CK types? You're so up yourselves and holier than thou while back stabbing, *****ing, sniping and telling players to kill themselves!
You will all still be here at the 2 year anniversary because you're sad silly little men/Peter pans who must be lacking something in their lives to become so obsessed.

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 05:44 AM
What is with you CK types? You're so up yourselves and holier than thou while back stabbing, *****ing, sniping and telling players to kill themselves!
You will all still be here at the 2 year anniversary because you're sad silly little men/Peter pans who must be lacking something in their lives to become so obsessed.
Sorry Scarlet/Baroness, I'm am neither up myself or holier than you. I'm me, never tried to hide behind any Personas. The only CK member that advised other payers to kill themselves was you and when you went native a lot of them suggested that may be you should as well. You are a master of malipulating people but you forget who you told what.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 05:52 AM
I am not your Scarlet/Baroness so get your facts straight.
I wouldn't bother manipulating anyone, you're all too easy. As for telling people to kill themselves, I've told someone to do that once in an argument but never a stranger on a forum. How do I know they're not already on the brink?
Oh and next time you want to have a moan/rant, buy a dictionary, your spelling is atrocious!