PDA

View Full Version : Cheat, Hack Or Am I Just Unlucky

SinSir
10-25-2012, 12:40 AM
How can it be possible that once I collected my 12h, 10 min later I get a popup saying my rock cafe got robbed I lost x amount.

I log into the game see my rock cafe are as I said been collected, don't know if I lost the money what he took as I wasn't banking the cash.

It can not of been, he robbed the cash left it on the floor then collected after a delay as I collected the cash within 10 seconds of it paying out.

Sitty broken game.

Patrick616
10-25-2012, 12:57 AM
I've noticed the same thing on a couple of occasions. It tells me X amount has been robbed adn I either collected it the second it was available or I've come to collect and told me I was robbed only to see no building robbed at all

Munch on it
10-25-2012, 01:05 AM
I get it all the time but I've already banked it so I don't know if its taken out of my bank or still there

dudeman
10-25-2012, 01:10 AM
I get it all the time but I've already banked it so I don't know if its taken out of my bank or still there

This happens to me too, and not just with robberies on collected buildings. Sometimes I get attacked with cash on hand but I've either banked it or spent it before I get the news update. I never get NSF when spending, but I don't know whether or not any funds get deducted from my bank.

I think it's probably just a lag issue. Like the famous "grace period". :D:cool:

Olly1
10-25-2012, 01:20 AM
I think your OP explains why, not banking the cash. I've had the same problem in the past.

If you collect from your money buildings and then log straight back out you haven't sent any info to the server to give it some updates. So the server doesn't know you've collected that cash. It's not until you do something that needs to connect to the server (logging in, fighting a player, banking etc) that it will know you collected x minutes ago

If I no bank I always deposit $10 straight after I collect to let the server know my buildings are collected

SinSir
10-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Olly that interesting.

OK let give you an update.

As soon as I got the robbery on my ET, I clicked revenge and posted on his message.

"How the hell did you robbed me I don't know I already collected the buildings.
Something went funny was there any other buildings open."

He responded quote

"How odd! Maybe I caught it just before you collected with a bit of lag on the news feed?
Both RC's, both condo's and whatever is behind the RC's were open, tattoo parlours maybe?
I've just woke up (it's 8.30 here), thought it was my lucky day lol... It let me have a RC twice the other once then BAM got the building already looted/collected for the RC and condos (didn't bother with TP's) although the arrows were still up. I've used the proceeds to upgrade my left hand crematorium to level 3, creeping ever closer to the 200k/hr mark.
No integrity here lol!!"

Didn't paragraph it as it not paragraphed on my message either.

I conclude gree cheated me by having a 10 min lag for the time I collected to the time the server updated.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 01:51 AM
I've never lost any money from this glitch happening, but I usually post about the amazing timing they have on their wall. Most of my collections are done from alarm so i'm like...wtf...? It was uncollected for about 5 seconds :p

SinSir
10-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Pawn.

That what go me surprised too as I had integrated my 3h, 6h, 12h to pay out at the same time.

I collected the 3h and after a few second as the 6h were paying out I was clicking the money sign.
Now I'm at my 12h wait for the few second to go so the 12h are ready and collected them within seconds.

It was quite amazing if he managed to pass my hood within a second or two from the time the 12h paid out, if so he deserved the cash.

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Howdy Fig ;-)
No hacks, I'm on a non-jailbroken iPhone 4S, standard issue straight out of the box.
It must be the server call, or lack of it - your message was on my wall almost immediately after I'd hit the buildings so if you'd collected 10 mins previously, it cannot be explained by newsfeed lag. FYI, it was 'only' $365k or thereabouts. Olly's idea of banking $10 to force a server call is a good one...
***Collates above info, sets alarm for 2*.*0hrs lol
PS Think yourself lucky that it didn't affect the big boy 6 hours, I'd have been all over them like a rash lol...

SinSir
10-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Didn't know you was on the forum.

I did conclude gree cheated me.

No you got exactly $399,300.
Not bad for money that wasn't there.

Anyway challenge is on I'll give you 48h from now to rob my Big Blue Building.

Happy hunting.

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Been lurking for a few months, joined up a few weeks ago and try to keep myself to myself having seen some of the tantrums on here ;-)
I had to put *edit: My memory is dreadful, my maths is dreadful, I'll just forget about it for now...* towards the level 3 Crem upgrade, will have a look on the spreadsheets in a bit. I find when my level 1 NC gets robbed, I lose 50k a hit, yet whenever I rob other people's, I only get 35k. Where does the other 15k go, and is it the same with Rock Cafes or can I just not count lol?
The big blues are always on my mind, since I clocked you maybe 10 days ago - I've managed to catch them twice (as I'm sure you are aware) and fully appreciate the hard work you've put into your hood, it's a cracker. But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Been lurking for a few months, joined up a few weeks ago and try to keep myself to myself having seen some of the tantrums on here ;-)
I had to put $3807650 towards the level 3 Crem upgrade, will have a look on the spreadsheets in a bit. I find when my level 1 NC gets robbed, I lose 50k a hit, yet whenever I rob other people's, I only get 35k. Where does the other 15k go, and is it the same with Rock Cafes or can I just not count lol?
The big blues are always on my mind, since I clocked you maybe 10 days ago - I've managed to catch them twice (as I'm sure you are aware) and fully appreciate the hard work you've put into your hood, it's a cracker. But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?

When you get robbed, they get 40% and you get 40%. The other 20% gets lost. Call it a "GREE tax" if you will. The only time this doesn't apply is when then have the 50% increase in robs, in that case they get 60% and you get 40%. I forget the item, somebody will post it :p

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 03:07 AM
Cheers Pawn, I never noticed it until I twigged what was happening with the NC's... You learn something new every day...

SinSir
10-25-2012, 03:22 AM
But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?

Thanks Pawn for responding to the first part of the question.

Kool, yes I do sleep but I if I want, I do collect on time if needs be, otherwise I'll let it get robbed.

I honestly can't recall you ever hit the 6h but if you say so I'll take your word for it but if you did you should of known my RC's payout better then my NC's

The first time I noticed you was when you hit my anchor imports because I was syncing my 48h with my 24h.

Now that gun pawn talking about was the very last 10 event item, how do I know is because I had a 2 month break during that event and my friend rung me to say he got 10 whatever and received the item that give you the extra income on robbery, give me a second let me find out what it's called.

The corpse maker. (looks like a rusty chaingun)

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 04:27 AM
The day that the MW epic boss event went wrong, I clumped you for 2,133,604 - Took a screenshot of it because it's my biggest legit heist to date (there was a player at lvl 120ish with 2 x lvl 10 NC's that got hit a couple of times but we won't talk about that...). I think you were syncing, most buildings were open from memory. So I smacked them all lol. As previously stated, no integrity whatsoever :-)

SinSir
10-25-2012, 05:03 AM
So it was you who did me for the 2mil, yeah it was a 9.30pm hit I sync any time I feel like it.

I don't play MW no more but I still remember the day you're talking about I left all buildings open I was only collecting my 1h & 3h but you still managed to hit my wedding chapels.

You should of kept quite as my empire time went blank 3 days ago so I didn't remember who hit me.

OK quick clue NC paying out in 1h 12m 02s from the time I typed it.

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Yeah, 'twas me... *takes cover* ... Actual profit was prob around 1.5 - 1.6m when you take away the amount of napalm I burned through, you've got some beast stats for our range...
Like I posted on your wall though, feel free to hit my buildings whenever you like - If they get robbed, I'd rather they go to someone that has a bit of self respect and is playing the game 'properly' than some dribbler with nothing but garages and diners to show for his/her efforts...
With regards to the 6hrs, I'd got a rough idea from time of robbery this morning and what you'd written about collecting them 10 mins before, it appears that my guesstimation was approx 4 minutes out... I can see your finger hovering over the collect button already lol... I'm at work so prob won't get anywhere near them. Will try my best though :-)

Philoe Beddoe
10-25-2012, 06:30 AM
Per the title of this thread I thought you were
Confessing to all 3

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyway challenge is on I'll give you 48h from now to rob my Big Blue Building.

Only because you insisted... I had a little look at your little blues as well but at 5k, I'm fairly sure it cost me more in explosives than I stood to gain so left them at 1 each...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z60/SilurisG/0D15BB76-889B-4136-9488-398A84F2DC3F-6897-0000060C6F773B85.jpg

Out of interest, how do you find the no banking? I had a go at it about a month ago but it appears I'm not quite strong enough to get away with it just yet (hence the Gatling guns going up, then onto missile turrets)... Do you get lots of attempts or do people just not bother when they see your defense stat?

SinSir
10-25-2012, 07:31 AM
This is bloody amazing.

I collected my 6h, 1h 12min ago and you just robbed me 16min ago now there is a true glitch on my game.

Gree why are you hacking my game????????????

http://imageshack.us/a/img856/2667/img0060a.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/3152/img0061u.png

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-25-2012, 07:39 AM
This is truly not right. All the buildings down that middle row were open. How's your dollars? Are they still there or have they been taken away? Proper odd things going on...

SinSir
10-25-2012, 07:44 AM
No problem when it comes to no banking, I earn over $15million per day just on building revenue.
If I was to bank it I'd lose $1.5million.

At worst maybe twice I may get attacked in day so I'd still lose $600k but normally it an average of $300k per week so I'm benefiting by being able to generate more cash on upgrades.

I don't know but most people leave my cash they prefer robbing my building as per hit I only pay $30k where as some building can make $400k in 2 hits.

So in truth it not worth there time attacking me.

SinSir
10-25-2012, 07:49 AM
I'll send support a ticket and see what they come up with.

I didn't check my cash on hand after I collected the cash.

I hope gree can get a log of my account activity so they can tell me why this occurred & if I lost my cash in hand, give me a second I'm sending support a ticket now.

I think they should give me the prototype gun as I missed doing survey, as a compensation.

Sent support a ticket.
Also ask to be compensated.

buddylee
10-25-2012, 08:08 AM
When you get robbed, they get 40% and you get 40%. The other 20% gets lost. Call it a "GREE tax" if you will. The only time this doesn't apply is when then have the 50% increase in robs, in that case they get 60% and you get 40%. I forget the item, somebody will post it :p

I don't understand that; where does the "Tax" go. It's fake money. That's what I don't get for the bank fee either.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't understand that; where does the "Tax" go. It's fake money. That's what I don't get for the bank fee either.

Well that's a joke I heard somebody call it. There is no tax, but they make you pay for not collecting your building on time basically. I feel like collecting 40% of your building is enough to make you feel like you need to be there on time, or suffer. 60% would be too much in my opinion.

evilmal969
10-25-2012, 01:02 PM
if its ck involved then they cheat. didn't you know duckie?

Coldjoey
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
I think the confusion from the amount you lose when robbed and amount you win is tycoon/Goodfellow class. I assume you are tycoon and your victim is, say agent.

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 02:31 PM
I think the confusion from the amount you lose when robbed and amount you win is tycoon/Goodfellow class. I assume you are tycoon and your victim is, say agent.

No, it's from that :p

Coldjoey
10-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by PawnXIIX
When you get robbed, they get 40% and you get 40%. The other 20% gets lost. Call it a "GREE tax" if you will. The only time this doesn't apply is when then have the 50% increase in robs, in that case they get 60% and you get 40%. I forget the item, somebody will post it

Robbing Barstards

PawnXIIX
10-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by PawnXIIX
When you get robbed, they get 40% and you get 40%. The other 20% gets lost. Call it a "GREE tax" if you will. The only time this doesn't apply is when then have the 50% increase in robs, in that case they get 60% and you get 40%. I forget the item, somebody will post it

Robbing Barstards

Yeah well, honestly there's no excuse for late collections. The only time I miss a collection is if my nightclub collects when I'm at work or usually it collects when i'm asleep. Even then, it's only been robbed twice. :) Many have tried, all have failed at my level range *muahaha*

SinSir
10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I think your OP explains why, not banking the cash. I've had the same problem in the past.

If you collect from your money buildings and then log straight back out you haven't sent any info to the server to give it some updates. So the server doesn't know you've collected that cash. It's not until you do something that needs to connect to the server (logging in, fighting a player, banking etc) that it will know you collected x minutes ago

If I no bank I always deposit $10 straight after I collect to let the server know my buildings are collected

Olly you win that is the correct consequence in this matter.

I too concluded if you no bank you need to deposit a small amount or buy a cardboard box and sell it so the server can update the buildings counter has been resetted and the money collected.

By not doing these procedures, you end up collecting the lesser amount (deducting the past robbery) when the following cycle completes.

So in truth you do lose money but gets unnoticed because it occurs in the next cycle.

Good I sent a ticket.
I for one have a case for support on the matter and should be returned the cash lost and hopefully fingers crossed get the prototype in the process, I'll suggest on a later date.