PDA

View Full Version : Million Pirate Plank Walk!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 03:33 PM
ATTENTION PLEASE:

PIRATE UNITED NATION will be holding our annual, "Million Pirate Plank Walk".

This is a day where pirates come together, and in the name of Davey Jones, atone for our transgressions against other players.

This is a very important time for pirates, and we ask each of you to send good wishes and show your love and support as pirates "do their best" to "get right with King Neptune".

This year, the "Million Pirate Plank Walk" will be held at 2359 hours CDST, Wednesday, 31 October 2012.

All Hail PUN!!!!!

Jhenry02
10-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Blah blah blah

manbeast
10-24-2012, 03:52 PM
I still have no clue what it is...?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 03:55 PM
This is a very important and significant day to pirates, and some of you mock and deride us.

How sad, how very sad.

:(

We do live in such a sick, demented, and cynical world.

Miner
10-24-2012, 04:06 PM
I wish you the best as you walk the plank. However, I'm not exactly sure how you guys go about doing that in terms of MW.

Fl@sh
10-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Can you give the location, I'm looking to RSVP and show my respects.

albeezy
10-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Luke skywalker walked the plank one time and then proceeded to open a can of whoopass on everyone. Me thinks this might end with a similar result

Dry
10-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I still think you r nuts !!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Luke skywalker walked the plank one time and then proceeded to open a can of whoopass on everyone. Me thinks this might end with a similar result

You are a very clever lad.

I sense much potential in you, grasshopper.

Gambit12
How about them MUTANTS like the "teenage mutant ninja turtles?" Can they walk the plank too..??

PIRATE JUSTICE
I still think you r nuts !!!!!

Can someone tell me what this "guy" or "girl" is going on about?

Dry
10-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Am I going or walking ?
Am I driving , or bussing ?
Am I a girl ?or a lady ?
Am I on ? Or off ?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Pirate

Translation

All my duty to you.

I give you my respects/my best.

Be that you?

Is that you?

By your leave.

Excuse me / Beg your pardon / Good-bye

Fair winds and following seas.

A parting to wish another well.

Fortune with you and yours.

A parting - May fortune be your companion.

Heave ahead.

Come in / Move ahead

Here our ways divide.

Here we go our separate ways.

Here’s luck and a fair wind to you.

Greeting and Parting

Ho there.

Hello there.

How are you called?

What is your name?

How fares your day?

How is your day going?

How is’t with you?

How are you doing?

I be …

My name is….

It’s a very good day/night I be wishing you.

Parting

Speak me of yourself.

Tell me about yourself.

Speak me your tidings.

Tell me how you are doing.

Tell what’s chanced you.

What have you been up to?

What be your name?

What is your name?

What do you here?

What are you doing here?

What might you call yourself?

What is your name?

What would you have?

What do you want?

What’s your trouble?

What’s bothering you?

Who be you?

Who are you?

You come in a fair breeze.

You came at a good time.

Dry
10-24-2012, 04:32 PM
I give up man , go **** ur self !

Dry
10-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Ohh , and " break a leg " and I mean it . Break a leg

Jhenry02
10-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Look at me! I need attention like a 15 year old girl with a cell phone!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
This is much too easy.

Miner
10-24-2012, 05:20 PM

You are a very clever lad.

I sense much potential in you, grasshopper.

PJ broke out the grasshopper reference! Love it.

Poopenshire
10-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Aaaahhhh to be at the show with rum and wenches.

Speed ump
10-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Dry, I have yet to see a positive post from you in any subject. I checked your history. If you hate everything here, I'm sure there are many places you would rather be. Looks like you're here just for the fun of blasting everyone. I bet there's many other forums that could use your great insight. Why don't you mosey on over to the crime city forum, I think they could use some of that great wisdom that You have demonstrated to us here.

marebear
10-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Can I bring Seanut butter and jelly fish sandwichs?

Dry
10-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Dry, I have yet to see a positive post from you in any subject. I checked your history. If you hate everything here, I'm sure there are many places you would rather be. Looks like you're here just for the fun of blasting everyone. I bet there's many other forums that could use your great insight. Why don't you mosey on over to the crime city forum, I think they could use some of that great wisdom that You have demonstrated to us here.

Why don't you just ignore what I have to say ?i didn't ask ur opinion on what I have to say !
And if you look at my history you will see that I have one or two positive comments and also some jokes !

Miner
10-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Can I bring Seanut butter and jelly fish sandwichs?

Wow. That was a bad joke marebear... Only your truest friends would be willing to tell you that. ;)

marebear
10-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Wow. That was a bad joke marebear... Only your truest friends would be willing to tell you that. ;)Lol, aww no love for sponge bob?

Miner
10-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Lol, aww no love for sponge bob?

Are you kidding me. I have 3 kids... I can probably quote every episode from start to finish!

"Let's gather round the campfire and sing a campfire song. A C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song..."

marebear
10-24-2012, 09:11 PM
K
Are you kidding me. I have 3 kids... I can probably quote every episode from start to finish! "Let's gather round the campfire and sing a campfire song. A C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song..."And if you don't think we can hijack this thread faster then you're wrong 😜 F(P)is for fire(pirates) that burns down the whole townU is for uranium bombsN is for no survivors!!

Thenoob
10-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Your a ****in fag if your planning some kind of pirate poo packing on Halloween night get a life or a girl friend god u suck

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 11:47 PM
So much anger, hostility, and homophobia. My goodness, get help for your sake. There are people angrier and more disturbed than you'd know. I'm one of them, pal.
Your a ****in fag if your planning some kind of pirate poo packing on Halloween night get a life or a girl friend god u suck

Ryans67
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Why don't you just ignore what I have to say ?i didn't ask ur opinion on what I have to say !
And if you look at my history you will see that I have one or two positive comments and also some jokes !

That's classic. One or two positive posts. lol.

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 08:42 AM

please do not use the name poo in such terms. its rude and not nice.

BigD@wg
10-25-2012, 09:28 AM

I am curious as i have seen you ask for help in several threads and acting like you aren't well versed in the English language. However, you just put together 3 sentences that are completely coherent. Hmmmmm?!?

Fun
10-25-2012, 11:29 AM
I am curious as i have seen you ask for help in several threads and acting like you aren't well versed in the English language. However, you just put together 3 sentences that are completely coherent. Hmmmmm?!? duuun dun duuuuuuuun

Arizona
10-25-2012, 12:05 PM
...I dedicate this to the forums' resident plank, Pirate Justice... Here's to you ya scalliwag!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk

Dry
10-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Dammmmm deeded dammmm

whiskeybravo
10-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Aaaahhhh to be at the show with rum and wenches.

Ahhhh, rum and wenches, Wenches and rum, the order they come matters to me none.