PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Chen boss

marebear
10-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Okay so this just popped up for me today. Start playing. Shows me there is only 23 hours left???? Did I miss something? 40 bosses in 1day? Late pop up? So confused.

Bala82
10-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Today we've released a new build for Android users with the following patch notes:

Epic Boss feature is now enabled for Android (The current Epic Boss will be extended by 1 day to accommodate Android users.)

See above quote

marebear
10-24-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm not Android, I'm iOS :( I sent a ticket. I think I could have got this one too. All the way to boss 6 with one hits. Maybe next time. Didn't see the thread on the boss on the second page.

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm not Android, I'm iOS :( I sent a ticket. I think I could have got this one too. All the way to boss 6 with one hits. Maybe next time. Didn't see the thread on the boss on the second page.

It started for iOS days ago. You missed the proverbial boat.

Tomatoneverdie
10-24-2012, 05:44 PM

Oh that sucks, apparently your phone got stuck in the parallel universe in which the Android has the Boss Event but the iOS doesn't....

marebear
10-24-2012, 06:43 PM
It started for iOS days ago. You missed the proverbial boat.Yeah... My bad :( next time.

marebear
10-24-2012, 07:16 PM
It started for iOS days ago. You missed the proverbial boat.My proverbial boat just pulled back in for a 3 day stay. Thanks support!!!!