PDA

View Full Version : New Android Build Live

Crime City Mark
10-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Today we've released a new build for Android users with the following patch notes:

Epic Boss feature is now enabled for Android (The current Epic Boss will be extended by 1 day to accommodate Android users.)
Various fixes

Bala82
10-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Thank you for the update :)

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Mark,
Is it in the Google Play store yet? I can't see it for some reason.
Thanks.

Harry Tuttle
10-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Me neither. I went through the app and the web but it still says "-New! Scratchers!!" and no update. Looking forward to the epic bosses!

Kissnight
10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Me neither. I went through the app and the web but it still says "-New! Scratchers!!" and no update. Looking forward to the epic bosses!
Exactly the same situation for me.

Thanks for the update. I was like sitting in low levels waiting for this time on my android account for months.

Bala82
10-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Guys same thing happen to me but i didn't update 4October version once i updated that than new version came on.

soulnmysole
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
nothing for me either. restarted the app several time. reinstalled it... still no update

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Guys same thing happen to me but i didn't update 4October version once i updated that than new version came on.
Same here but still no new version.

Harry Tuttle
10-24-2012, 12:39 PM
I just got the update, but had to go to Crime City in GooglePlay and hit update. It didn't get pushed and it wasn't listed as an update on my app list. The description still says -New! Scratchers!! too.

Kissnight
10-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Just Got the newest version.
But still New! scratcher! Shown.
No event pop up in game.

Bala82
10-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Just Got the newest version.
But still New! scratcher! Shown.
No event pop up in game.

You need to doing missions or fight rival to get the pop up but you need have it on goal list before you start it.

Please read Billionaire guide it's very useful (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40705-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events)

Bala82
10-24-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't like wider Empire Times panel it looks so strange

soulnmysole
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
took over 40 stamina to activate my first boss fight. win the fight and get nothing, just a blank item.. and did notice any stat increases.

also.. how do we only get 1 day to defeat the boss 40 times.. seriously?

smh

So iOS users get an extra day to pad their stats even more.. yet Droid users are limited to only 1 day to try and catch up.

Dudebot121256
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks, Mark. Good to know we are catching up to apple products ;)

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Mark,

We are getting blanks all the way.. No items rewarded.
Actually I know why. The loot is showing from LAST boss event. (Flamethrower etc...)

Ramshutu
10-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Yep. Same here. Blank items.

Munch on it
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
took over 40 stamina to activate my first boss fight. win the fight and get nothing, just a blank item.. and did notice any stat increases.

also.. how do we only get 1 day to defeat the boss 40 times.. seriously?

smh

So iOS users get an extra day to pad their stats even more.. yet Droid users are limited to only 1 day to try and catch up.

Lol are you for real? Cry because you don't have it now you cry when you get it.
And you'll be lucky if you do get to 40

Bala82
10-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Just wait next boss event hopeful there will be a update to fix the bugs in this one.

The samething happen with Event box event 6 months ago it impossible to use it and than a week later they fixed with a patch. :)

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Just wait next boss event hopeful there will be a update to fix the bugs in this one.

The samething happen with Event box event 6 months ago it impossible to use it and than a week later they fixed with a patch. :)
I don't think they will need a patch for this one. Just dataset fix on server side or something.

chbranch
10-24-2012, 01:50 PM
I'll write a support ticket all day on the boss events with a @#$in smile on my face. WE FINALLY GOT A BOSS EVENT!!!!!!!

Paulio
10-24-2012, 01:50 PM
win the fight and get nothing, just a blank item.

Same here. I've gotten a blank item for each of the 8 bosses I defeated. This happened on my iOS account at the start of this event. I read a post by CJ somewhere that the items do register on the server side, so they will be added to your inventory even if not right away.

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Same here. I've gotten a blank item for each of the 8 bosses I defeated. This happened on my iOS account at the start of this event. I read a post by CJ somewhere that the items do register on the server side, so they will be added to your inventory even if not right away.
I think its a different issue here Paulio. You see old loot now on Android.

soulnmysole
10-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Lol are you for real? Cry because you don't have it now you cry when you get it.
And you'll be lucky if you do get to 40

This type of idiocy doesnt even deserve a response.. but let me ask you a question.

How is me complaining about a glitch that completely nullifies the implementation of a Epic Boss event for Droid not justifiable when Droid users arent rewarded anything for winning fights against the boss?

If you won the lottery and they gave you Monopoly money, would you not complain?

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Response from support re this issue:

J England, Oct 24 14:12 (PDT):
Hey Anthony,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. The Epic Boss event time has been extended until Saturday 11:59pm for Android players. The item from the Epic Boss is functional, however, it may appear as blank to some players. This is a display issue only, which will be resolved very soon. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

J

My response: hogwash. Neither of the bosses I killed increased my stats.

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Extra weirdness: during boss #3, my energy was wiped out. I set my timer for 26 minutes to finish him off, and after the 26, my energy had been completely restored, instead of the 1 attack and change.

chbranch
10-24-2012, 02:36 PM
@ TonySpaghetti....On that new Android account you have, what level did you have to be on to trigger the boss event?

soulnmysole
10-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Response from support re this issue:

J England, Oct 24 14:12 (PDT):
Hey Anthony,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. The Epic Boss event time has been extended until Saturday 11:59pm for Android players. The item from the Epic Boss is functional, however, it may appear as blank to some players. This is a display issue only, which will be resolved very soon. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

J

My response: hogwash. Neither of the bosses I killed increased my stats.

Received the same type of email, with the exception of them telling me what item i received.

J England, Oct 24 13:55 (PDT):
Hey Dante,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. The item you have received is the Contraband Switchblade, with 33 attack and 30 defense. This item is functional, however, there is a display issue that will be resolved very soon. The event time has been extended until Saturday 11:59pm for Android players. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

J

Not only did I not see an increase in any of my stats, but the Contraband Switchblade isnt even listed as a loot item for this event lol.

Gree is f*#^ing up big time on this event.

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 02:41 PM
@ TonySpaghetti....On that new Android account you have, what level did you have to be on to trigger the boss event?

I just installed the game on my Android phone after the announcement came up that they had released the Boss event. The first Boss got triggered when I was on level 5.

chbranch
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
On to level 5.....I don't know whether to start another account on my old droid device or borrow my girl's ipod touch and start one on there.

Euchred
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Just curious if anyone on android got the pop up and if so how much time does it say is remaining? I'm just curious if the one day extension is for iOS too because it hasn't reflected the change in game. I really need the time.

WestLondon
10-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks, Mark. Good to know we are catching up to apple products ;)

If you want the perks we get on IOS don't buy an inferior device with a crap OS in the first place.

Kissnight
10-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Just curious if anyone on android got the pop up and if so how much time does it say is remaining? I'm just curious if the one day extension is for iOS too because it hasn't reflected the change in game. I really need the time.

EVENT ENDS IN: 20h:39m:01s
Guess gree will fix that as well.

chbranch
10-24-2012, 03:27 PM

Yeah, I get the pop up. It's on 21 hours right now.

Euchred
10-24-2012, 03:28 PM
EVENT ENDS IN: 20h:39m:01s
Guess gree will fix that as well.

Thanks preciate it.

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Now the boss isn't even showing up on my screen. I'm fighting a Halloween ghost.

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/05e24fe405b2d7a597d1b3df1e019cb4_zpsb685fdf9.jpg

Now, after attempting to fight him, app locked up, forced close, went back in, nothing is showing in my hood: no money buildings, no defense buildings, no decorations, and I don't even see myself.

Wtf

Update: immediately after sending in yet another support ticket, everything showed up in my hood again.

Kissnight
10-24-2012, 03:43 PM
I have beaten several naked boss...

Crime City Mark
10-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the info! Our teams are working on these issues now.

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info! Our teams are working on these issues now.

Stupid question, but it seems to me that (considering EVERYONE is having the same results) you guys probably released this for Android without even testing it. Pretty unprofessional.

Hmmm, I guess that was more of a statement than a question.

soulnmysole
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Being a CC gold player for Android is equivalent to paying someone to repeatedly kick you in the nuts..

with cleats

TonySpaghetti
10-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Ridiculous response (again) from support:

J England, Oct 24 16:01 (PDT):
Hey Anthony,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. I apologize for any inconvenience. I would suggest, as a possible solution, to exit and restart your game, in order to see the items won from the Epic Boss. Please let me know if you continue to experience the issue.

Regards,

J

Anthony, Oct 24 14:18 (PDT):
Hi j,

I can guarantee you that the item is NOT functional. I have already beaten 2 bosses and am working on #3. There has been no change to my stats. If you take a look at the forum, you'll see that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

Thanks,

Anthony

Harry Tuttle
10-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Guess I should have read this before I posted on your wall huh? :)

prostouser
10-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Great release, ty Gree

At least some advance with boss events, and multiclick jobs no-loot problem solved. Even OVERsolved: I have 100% chance to receive loot from multiclick jobs, including jobs with explosives. Usually (acording to spreadheet) this chance for best jobs is 15-40%. Now drop rate is about 2-6X times better than supposed.

daystardawg
10-24-2012, 05:59 PM

as of 8PM Central, it says 18 hours remaining.

daystardawg
10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Great release, ty Gree

At least some advance with boss events, and multiclick jobs no-loot problem solved. Even OVERsolved: I have 100% chance to receive loot from multiclick jobs, including jobs with explosives. Usually (acording to spreadheet) this chance for best jobs is 15-40%. Now drop rate is about 2-6X times better than supposed.

why are you telling them??!!?!?! geez.

the_dude
10-24-2012, 08:05 PM
hopefully the item add is working server side and it just isnt being added to inventory yet. i was looking forward to getting some decent items for a change.

TONYMONTANA86
10-24-2012, 09:13 PM
still no event for me y??

the_dude
10-24-2012, 09:17 PM
You have to update the app. Then look in your goals list, it should be there.

TZora
10-24-2012, 09:49 PM
so i updated and see in the goals list, i see:

Defeat Dragon Chen 40 Times

i click on FIGHT 0/40

it says:

FIND MORE BOSSES
In order to complete this goal you need to find more bosses to defeat. Complete the missions to find bosses.

what missions? do they mean to say "jobs"?

there are three things now ... goals, missions, jobs .. what am i supposed to do lol .. this is nuts :o

TZora
10-24-2012, 09:55 PM
why are you telling them??!!?!?! geez.
lol i thought the same .. could have just shhhh. perhaps he cudn't hold his excitement lol

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 09:55 PM

i click on FIGHT 0/40

it says:

FIND MORE BOSSES
In order to complete this goal you need to find more bosses to defeat. Complete the missions to find bosses.

there are three things now ... goals, missions, jobs .. what am i supposed to do lol .. this is nuts :o
It's simple. Any jobs, PvP fights will/can trigger boss screen. Not working at this moment. Have to wait till they fix it.

Gray Foxx
10-24-2012, 10:00 PM

i click on FIGHT 0/40

it says:

FIND MORE BOSSES

Jobs count as any action PVE or PVP will trigger the boss to appear.That's as much information I gotten so far beating him 7 times and have yet to get a prize

TZora
10-24-2012, 10:12 PM
damn 50 fights and as much robs .. the boss is not popping up. is it allergic to some android players?

DenZ1
10-24-2012, 10:14 PM
damn 50 fights and as much robs .. the boss is not popping up. is it allergic to some android players?
Yes. It's NOT working currently. Not gonna pop up till they'll fix it.:)

the_dude
10-24-2012, 10:37 PM
I hope that when they do fix it, if they cant give us the items we should have won, that they reset the boss count so i can start over. It just keeps getting harder to beat them and we need that stat increase.

The only problem i can think of with doing that is people that spent gold would be pissed.

tassychris
10-24-2012, 10:47 PM
If they reset I'll be really upset as I have already defeated 16 bosses but I can now loot explosives. Thats the big change I have been waiting for.

the_dude
10-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Reseting your bosses wouldnt have any affect on your multiclick loots. That was a different fix. But i guess if you got pretty far with the bosses it might be annoying to start over. But think about it, you missed 16 opportunities to get rare items. The uncommons are not bad either.

tassychris
10-24-2012, 11:48 PM
True dude... But I would hope that they could look at my results and give me the average of what I would have got. Thats why I kept on hitting even though I received no bonus's. Plus that and it was a rainy public holiday so was just moochin around the house.

the_dude
10-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Even better than averaging things they should just give us all rare items for the ones we missed :D

tassychris
10-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Give android players a break I like your thinking lol. Frankly I think we have had to put up with enough sorry apple players I know you will disagree and blame us for buying a crap tablet/phone. But the fact we haven't been able to loot from higher levels for six months mean we have been so badly disadvantaged that a lot of your higher up players would be kiled by us if we had been given the same game to play. Look out android players are coming your way now.

tassychris
10-25-2012, 12:37 AM
It would have also been good for Crime City mark or someone to post that we have taken down an event while we work on it. Rather then let Android members spend hours wondering why no bosses are appearing. I take it therer s a work to rule thing going on at Gree

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 12:41 AM
2x 650 energy + 50 stamina burned trying to trigger. My bad I guess, shoulda checked here, but I thought maybe it got harder to trigger as you went up. This is our virgin boss event ya know :)

tassychris
10-25-2012, 12:51 AM
Harry looking at your pic I think you will be a virgin in many events :)

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 12:55 AM
Harry looking at your pic I think you will be a virgin in many events :)

Lol dude! That's my work duds. (Actually that's a pic of DeNiro - guessing he has no problems in that area)

the_dude
10-25-2012, 12:55 AM
You gotta see through the uniform. Thats Robert Deniro

edit: too slow, ya beat me to it Harry

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 12:59 AM
You gotta see through the uniform. Thats Robert Deniro

DUDE! You know the movie? You're in the minority. Did we already have this conversation? Lol

the_dude
10-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Brazil - by the great Gilliam (the only american in monty python also known as Patsy)

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Brazil - by the great Gilliam (the only american in monty python also known as Patsy)

The Criterion Collection Special Edition was my wedding present from my wife. It's easily in my top 5 but every time I used to tell people to see it, they'd come back and say "you really liked that?" lol

the_dude
10-25-2012, 01:17 AM
your avitar is very good at derailing threads ;)

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 01:24 AM
your avitar is very good at derailing threads ;)

I've noticed that ... but in my defence I was just responding :) Also in my top five is "The Big Lebowski" :cool:

So ummm what about how I can't trigger a boss?

Edit: was gonna PM you, but I figured if Brazil was out there then Lebowski hadda be too, out of respect for you. :D

TonySpaghetti
10-25-2012, 02:40 AM
The Criterion Collection Special Edition was my wedding present from my wife. It's easily in my top 5 but every time I used to tell people to see it, they'd come back and say "you really liked that?" lol

I get the same result when I tell people I really enjoyed Hudson Hawk. ;)

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 02:42 AM
I get the same result when I tell people I really enjoyed Hudson Hawk. ;)

(Further derail): Bruce Willis had sex with Demi Moore repeatedly, that lucky dog.

tassychris
10-25-2012, 03:00 AM
Im sorry this was a post started by Mark a person who works for Gree. .. How many times do you really want to show we are second class citizens. You do check this stuff out before you get us to download it don't you.? Mark or any of the programmars really need how they have stuffed up again. Please just admit it and say how you will fix it

soulnmysole
10-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Has anyone else experienced the game crashing extremely often? Ever since I've been completely incapable of triggering boss fights, the game has been crashing about every 5 minutes.. About the time I'm entering my 3rd rival hood, the game completely freezes.

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 03:46 AM
Has anyone else experienced the game crashing extremely often? Ever since I've been completely incapable of triggering boss fights, the game has been crashing about every 5 minutes.. About the time I'm entering my 3rd rival hood, the game completely freezes.

Are you on android Soul? I run a memory cleaner before I launch CC to avoid the crashes. "FMR memory cleaner" from GooglePlay.

TZora
10-25-2012, 04:23 AM
yea .. that too on top of all the havoc running around. my game gets slower after altering a few decorations on my hood. and i'm not on a crap phone .. for heavens its sony xepria S and it gets hot while playing cc and then it crashes. no other games, no extra apps .. just those that came with the phone.

gonna check fmr memory cleaner ..

Bala82
10-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Well this has been a bust - First we were excited finally get the boss event and 6 hours later they disable it with no explanation or even an announcement that they will try to fix it.

I suppose the only good thing from this update we can actually read all the comment on players page.

TonySpaghetti
10-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Copying this post over from the "Log your progress" thread just in case anyone from the spurt team are monitoring this thread:

The item might be in the inventory, but it doesn't count:

When I look at my stats on my Android device, I see:

Attack: 96
Defense: 52
# weapons: 54
# armor: 8
# vehicles: 0 (would LOVE to see this line added to the iOS stat page)

When I look at the RigaTony's profile from my iOS account, I see:

Attack: 223
Defense: 164
# weapons: 60
# armor: 8

The difference (60 vs 54) in weapons count is the number of Bosses that I have beaten. They are:

Guns:
1 x Loaded Punisher (17/13)
1 x Unpolished Uzi (45/41)

Melee:
4 x Rusted Switchblade (18/15)

If you look at. My original list of items from the boss screen, NONE of those are in the list:

Common:
Cracked Baseball Bat (19/14)
Short-barreled shotgun (17/13)
Worn Combat Boots (12/21)

Uncommon:
Hand-me-down Jacket (31/49)
Rusty Knuckles (36/36)
Scrapped Autom...? (52/34)

Rare:
Restored Mustang (94/102)
Mobile Flamethrower (89/76)
Stained Dagger (105/91)

GET. IT. TOGETHER. GREE!

chbranch
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I think those items you have listed are from the Jimmy the Gouch boss event you had on ios. The actual items you received were probably the correct data set items which we seem unable to get on our phones but exist server-side. I wonder how many other "automatic items in my inventory" weapons I was suppose to get are sitting over there server side.

Bala82
10-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Since they mess up this we should get final prize Free ?

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 01:08 PM
I sent in a ticket about this and first I got...
Thank you for contacting Gree Support. I apologize for any inconvenience. I would suggest, as a possible solution, that you exit and restart the game. You may need to perform this action 2-3 times for the change to take effect. This action will provide a data reset, and allow for you to trigger the arrival of the Epic Boss, and to have access to any loots dropped by the Epic Boss which were previously blank items. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

I'm on Adroid and it seemed that the possibility to even trigger the boss
at all on Android disappeared yesterday evening.
I suppose it has been disabled until the blank loot have been fixed?
Trigger it yesterday was no problem.

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please make sure that your game is using Build 69, Data Version 20121019_1. You can find this information by tapping on Menu, More, and About. If you are not using Build 69, please go to the Google Play store and update your game. If you are not using this Data Version, please exit and restart the game. You may need to perform this action 2-3 times for the data set to refresh. Completing this action will allow for you to trigger the arrival of the Epic Boss, and to have access to any loots dropped by the Epic Boss which were previously blank items. Please let me know if you require further assistance.
My version is build 69 but it's from the 15th and no new version available under Google play.

The Hydra
10-25-2012, 01:32 PM
So, the good folks at Gree Support both know there is a problem, and they deny there is a problem.

You may need to perform this action 2-3 times for the data set to refresh.

Just more nonsense. I restarted Crime City 8 times, and my phone once, but I'm still stuck on Data Version 20121015_1.

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes I have that version myself.
But they refer to build version 69 which mine from the 15th also is called.

bryoreo
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Just found another boss!!!! whoot

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Just managed to update my game data by clearing cache and game data from the app menu. Still haven't triggered a boss as yet. And for some reason my stats have gone down by 600/600

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM
NM; just triggered. And my stats went up!

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 02:19 PM
What about the blank ones?
I don't think I have received those yet.

Ramshutu
10-25-2012, 02:26 PM
What about the blank ones?
I don't think I have received those yet.

Yes, they're there now!

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 02:29 PM
In the inventory?

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
The timer countdown is still less than 2 hours.

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 02:45 PM
In the inventory?

I just confirmed... 7 bosses down, seven items in my inventory. 6 common and 1 rare.

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 02:47 PM
I have 5 commons and 1 uncommon so far.

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 02:49 PM
The timer countdown is still less than 2 hours.
Isn't that the timer for the specific boss, not the event? The splash screen said 2 days.

Vito Corleone
10-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Ok perhaps you're right about that.

TonySpaghetti
10-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes I have that version myself.
But they refer to build version 69 which mine from the 15th also is called.

I had the same issue. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling which re-loaded with data from 20121002 or something. 5 restarts later and the data is now showing as 20121024_2. This now shows my full attack and the items in my inventory.

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Straight up - I know nothing about this stuff - but doesn't this spontanious change to 1024 data set point to an internal fix at Funzio, meaning all the runaround from support was BS? Why can't they just say "we're working on it"? They have in the past. It would have made their life easier because I wouldn't have been emailing back and forth, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one...

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 01:32 AM
Straight up - I know nothing about this stuff - but doesn't this spontanious change to 1024 data set point to an internal fix at Funzio, meaning all the runaround from support was BS? Why can't they just say "we're working on it"? They have in the past. It would have made their life easier because I wouldn't have been emailing back and forth, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one...

Yes, you're right.

Harry Tuttle
10-26-2012, 04:39 AM
Yes, you're right.
I'm always right except when I'm misinformed - then it's the fault of the source of misinformation, and I'm still right ;)

Ask my ex-wife, she'll tell you. Actually, on second thought.....

TZora
10-26-2012, 07:16 AM
woooow i won a "rare item" already for beating the boss 11 times woohoo lol

bcodemz
10-26-2012, 07:32 AM
Can anyone do 13 free hits on Android's epic boss? On my phone when my health drops below 25 I automatically get a message that the enemy is too strong.

TZora
10-26-2012, 08:41 AM
health recovers with time just like energy recovers ..

Bala82
10-26-2012, 08:53 AM
your health increase by 1 per minutes while energy increase 3 per minute

Bala82
10-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Can anyone do 13 free hits on Android's epic boss? On my phone when my health drops below 25 I automatically get a message that the enemy is too strong.

You do know you can can't do all 13 hits in one go

It works like this

It's possible to hit a boss 13 times for free. This is how it's done.

When you have full health trigger the boss. When the fight appears attack the boss 3 times using the cash option. Wait one minute so that your health increases by one and then you'll be able to attack him 2 more times.

Wait 26 minutes and then you can attack the boss 2 more times.

Using the above strategy will tell you how many boss levels you can complete for free.

TZora
10-26-2012, 08:55 AM
that's nice because i felt that the health increased pretty fast

TZora
10-26-2012, 09:00 AM
o well .. i feel the health depletes very quickly. is there a way to increase the health points just like we add up skill points to increase energy or stamina? :rolleyes:

Bala82
10-26-2012, 09:08 AM
Yes buy a health pack which cost gold

Health Packs (HP's)

Once you reach the boss level where it's no longer possible to beat him with the 13 "Cash" hits you might need to start purchasing HP's (10 Gold). HP's give you 50 health points but there's also a strategy to be used when buying HP's:

When you've used all of your health points to attack a boss don't purchase a HP straight away. Wait one minute for your health to increase to 1 and then purchase the HP (50 Health Points) because you'll have 51 health points and be able to attack the boss another 3 times. If you purchase a HP straight away you'll only have 50 health points which will only allow you to attack the boss 2 more times.

Using this strategy means HP's are a better way of spending gold rather than mega attacks. A mega attack (20 Gold) is your attack score multiplied by 4 so in theory it's the equivilent of 4 hits against the boss. Using the above strategy and purchasing 2 HP's (Total of 20 Gold) means you can hit the boss 6 times rather than 4.

Sandukan
10-26-2012, 09:10 AM
I haven't been able to do it either. The message says too strong.
They may have modified the android version.

No way to get a hit in after 1 minute.

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 09:28 AM
o well .. i feel the health depletes very quickly. is there a way to increase the health points just like we add up skill points to increase energy or stamina? :rolleyes:

You can't increase the maximum health. Its always 100.

Ty1on
10-26-2012, 10:05 AM
I haven't been able to do it either. The message says too strong.
They may have modified the android version.

No way to get a hit in after 1 minute.

The message is there if you leave the fight and come back with less than 25 health. It disappears when you have 25 health. The message is meaningless while following the 13 free hit logic. If you wait the 26 minutes after completely depleting your health, there will be no message and you'll get the 2 hits. Then the message will be there again while your waiting the next 26 minutes.

soulnmysole
10-26-2012, 10:08 AM
How long do Boss Events usually last? And how long did iOS users get to complete this event?

Because if this even began on the 24th but ends on the 27th, not to mention boss fights were impossible to trigger for the latter part of the 24th and the start of the 25th, Droid users are only getting 3 days to complete this event.

Does Gree plan on extending the time since we couldnt trigger bosses for a full day?

Bala82
10-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Well at moment it 40 hours left

TZora
10-26-2012, 11:16 AM
if u do not use gold, how many levels can you do with either free or cash option? i'm asking this because the boss remains for only 2 hours. but if u can't get enough health to beat him within 2 hours, he is gone and then u have to find the boss again and begin all over. am i getting this right or am i missing something?

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM
if u do not use gold, how many levels can you do with either free or cash option? i'm asking this because the boss remains for only 2 hours. but if u can't get enough health to beat him within 2 hours, he is gone and then u have to find the boss again and begin all over. am i getting this right or am i missing something?

Yes, you're right. The amount of bosses that you can hit depends on your attack score. The bosses get progressively harder, so if you're having a hard time beating one boss, increase your attack.

The free option only attacks with a fraction (I think it was either 1/4 or 1/2) so if you have the in-game cash, use that.

Don't forget that if you DO use gold for a medkit, after you buy the medkit, wait 1 minute before attacking. That way you can get 3 hits out of the kit instead of just 2. It makes more sense to use the medkits over the gold attack. For the price of 20 gold, using the above method, you can get 6 hits with medkits vs the 4 hit gold attack.

Again, this is all outlined in Billionaire's guide to boss events.

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Another thing: if you time your boss attack properly to level up at a time that your health is at 0, you can milk an extra 5 hits out of the boss (3 hits, wait 1 minute, 2 more hits)

Lonestoner
10-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm noticing two new things with this update as well as the boss event; they fixed the comments page where you can click on the comment, and it brings up a new scrollable window for it, and they also fixed the pvp quests not showing what item you get on completion.. I just beat a hardcore hitman and it showed a chain whip as well as the other prizes..

Pretty sweet, good job GREE :)

TZora
10-26-2012, 06:51 PM
thanks tony for answering my questions and explaining in detail, that's sweet of u :)

how is ur attack calculated against the boss? is it ur skill attack score or is it ur overall attack score? my skill attack is around 50 and my overall attack score is around 75k. but it may be different because on android, it keeps increasing as u keep adding mafia. the real overall attack score is based on only 500 mafia (am i correct?).

so if i increase my skill attack and overall attack score, i can beat the boss better? i guess i should take out some time and read the guides here on the forums ..

Bala82
10-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Well anyone got naked boss to fight ?

Well i have i can't stop smiling

td2
10-27-2012, 05:56 PM
No Boss in the Kindle version. No Crate events for the last month either. Hope they fix this someday. BTW, everything works fine on my iPhone.

TZora
10-27-2012, 07:48 PM
kindle version??? what the heck?

Harry Tuttle
10-28-2012, 02:24 AM

Yeah... what is that? The Google+ game on a Kindle? Couldn't be the Facebook one right? Never heard of desperate version for Kindle.

Bala82
10-28-2012, 02:57 AM
has the boss event disappeared for anyone today ?

Harry Tuttle
10-28-2012, 03:00 AM
has the boss event disappeared for anyone today ?
It disappeared because it's over, I think.

Bala82
10-28-2012, 03:26 AM
Yeah i thought it finishes tonight guess i was wrong.

the_dude
10-28-2012, 08:51 AM

The kindle version is the one from the amazon store, it is outdated by a couple versions. I started playing on that one until i found these forums and realized i wasnt getting updates to play events. I uninstalled that version and installed the one from the play store.

TZora
10-28-2012, 09:14 AM
lol didn't know u could play cc on kindle too .. awesome :)

Harry Tuttle
10-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I didn't know anything about Kindle so I Googled it... the Fire runs an Amazon version of Android.

the_dude
10-28-2012, 02:50 PM
The versions of apps running on amazon's store are delayed in release because they have to be approved and uploaded seperately than the play store. I was using the amazon store because i had one of their gift cards. But the apps kind of suck because they arent up to date. They can only be updated by the amazon store.

Lonestoner
10-29-2012, 10:31 PM
New update just got released tonight.. Anyone know what was in it? I haven't noticed any changes besides the gold sale being gone, but I wouldn't think it would take an update to make that happen.

Big Bad Wolf
10-30-2012, 10:50 AM
I noticed ever since the update i can no longer get nonconsumable explosives on the 2 click job on android.

Lonestoner
10-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I noticed ever since the update i can no longer get nonconsumable explosives on the 2 click job on android.

Well that's not a good change.. There are a lot of limited items in the equipment menu again, which is new from last night too. Not sure what else, still searching as I play..

DenZ1
10-30-2012, 01:48 PM
My system freezes as hell when I visit hoods. I can only kill the process in order to close it. Not good... Not good... Any way to go back???

AidoConz
10-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey guys what's in the new Android update.
It displays a message on game screen saying new data downloaded.

Any ideas around this guys, I don't notice anything different on the game.

AidoConz
10-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Actually just noticed that the Haunted Mansion income per hour has increased to $500

TZora
10-30-2012, 09:40 PM
i guess, there were some bugs in the new building and gree just fixed them. can anyone confirm if the upgrades are still free?

maxxyme
10-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Any idea why I can't post in the forum??? I get this:

maxxyme, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Harry Tuttle
10-31-2012, 07:50 AM
You need 10 posts before you can start a thread

maxxyme
10-31-2012, 08:44 AM
oh really? OK didn't know that.
Too bad because I've got a strange behaviour with the total size CC is takng on my phone and I wanted to post this in a separate thread... :confused:

the_dude
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Looks like you are at 10 now, try to start a new thread

Lonestoner
10-31-2012, 11:05 AM
One of the new patches broke the Goodfella mechanism.. My energy only ticks over every 59 seconds now instead of the usual 52 like it used to.. I'm sure stamina is broken too, I'm just not pvping atm to test it out. Sent in a ticket earlier about the issue.

Ty1on
10-31-2012, 04:26 PM
i guess, there were some bugs in the new building and gree just fixed them. can anyone confirm if the upgrades are still free?

Yes, they're still free...

Ty1on
10-31-2012, 04:29 PM
One thing about the new update is it seems to take a lot longer for the Rival Profile to pop up when you select it.

Lonestoner
10-31-2012, 08:01 PM
One thing about the new update is it seems to take a lot longer for the Rival Profile to pop up when you select it.

Yea, noticed this also. New limited edition items in the menu as well..

Vito Corleone
11-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Yes got an CC update but I didn't notice any difference at all.

Big Bad Wolf
11-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Yes got an CC update but I didn't notice any difference at all.

They added a free gold video feature. so you watch ad videos and get gold.

Vito Corleone
11-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Yeah I noticed that but there wasn't any video offer...:p

Big Bad Wolf
11-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah I noticed that but there wasn't any video offer...:p

There seems to be a glitch or something, not sure how it works. sometimes they show up, sometimes they say there are no videos. I'm not sure if there is a daily limit on it or not