PDA

View Full Version : Defence/Attack question

Vito Corleone
10-24-2012, 04:46 AM
Does the visible defence/attack stat that you can see under a players profile correspond to a max of 500 mafia members or to the actual number the player have in the case when he/she has more than 500 allies?
Why I ask is because I have some ally who has around 1800 allies and has 100k stats but nothing particular higtech in the inventory except the respect weapons. I know that no more than 500 mafia members can be used in a fight.:)

Sandukan
10-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Are you thinking of attacking an "ally"? How criminal of you lol

Anyway, I've heard people say they continue to gain defense stats after they pass 500 mafia so I suspect the number may be inflated.

mxz
10-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Android I'm pretty sure people have confirmed is inflated. iOS cuts off at 500 correctly, I believe.

So depending on your platform, the answer is yes.

(CK) EL
10-24-2012, 05:19 AM
if you are an adroid player then u see fake stats and you have to make estimation about true stats.
with 1800 mafia and 100K stats the true stats are ~40-45K

if u r IOS i don't know

i also don't know what IOS players see when the rival is androider

edit: MXZ is faster in anwers :)

Vito Corleone
10-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Yes I'm an Android player...and I'm not planning to attack my ally.:)
I just didn't think the 100k stats made sense if you compared to how the inventory looked like.

But that means that, in this case, when you reach the "Shark Tank" other players perhaps don't know what your real stats are if you aren't blindly attacked. Perhaps it discourages some persons to attack you? I mean 100k would certainly mean that some would back off if they look at the profile before attacking/robbing.

mxz
10-24-2012, 05:48 AM
But that means that, in this case, when you reach the "Shark Tank" other players perhaps don't know what your real stats are if you aren't blindly attacked. Perhaps it discourages some persons to attack you?If Android players were known as smart they would have gotten iPhones and wouldn't have this problem in the first place ;) [/offtopic]

PawnXIIX
10-24-2012, 12:34 PM
*raises hand*

Question. So I'm on IOS, will going to an android users hood and looking at their rival profile give me the correct stats? Or will it just look different because I'm not used to finding so many people with 70k stats at 500 mafia level 144 xD

mxz
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
*raises hand*

Question. So I'm on IOS, will going to an android users hood and looking at their rival profile give me the correct stats? Or will it just look different because I'm not used to finding so many people with 70k stats at 500 mafia level 144 xDIts merely an Android display problem. iOS always sees the correct stats.

Maybe they fixed it for them in this last code drop.