PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Crate Event!

Crime City Mark
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/ModernWar/2012-10-23151648_zps0a26f483.png

How it works:

Players will earn lockboxes by fighting enemies throughout the game (PVE), and by attacking rivals that already possess unopened lockboxes (PVP). A player can hold an unlimited number of lockboxes.

Tapping on the event icon in the lower left corner of the screen will open the event page, showing the following:

http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp261/GMOgreKing/LeaderboardExample.png

A: Link to the leaderboard and event info
B: Current number of gems and the amount of gems to reach the top X
C: Time until event ends
D: Event progression prizes and how many gems are required
E/F: Top X/Y prizes
G: Current number of lockboxes
H: Lockbox opening methods and their costs

Each time you open a lockbox there is a chance you will receive an item, a gem, currency, or nothing at all. Opening a lockbox using gold/gems completely removes the chance to get nothing.

Event Rewarding:

At the end of the event, the amount of players and gems they accumulated will be calculated, and the top X will receive the associated award. The player will receive an end of event popup (displayed upon first login if not in-game) displaying what they’ve won.

Event Issues:

If you encounter any issues with the event, please use the in-game contact method to reach our support team for assistance.

Crime City Mark
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
The issue with the leaderboard has been fixed.

Fl@sh
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Doug hasn't progressed much since last event. I take it he didn't beat the boss?

Dry
10-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Ccm . I can't see rivals from 130 level to 145 , do you know why ?
I am on level 130 .

Gambit12
10-23-2012, 05:57 PM
The issue with the leaderboard has been fixed.

Hey CCM, Why you guys didn't post the final list of the winners in the last leaderboard? What's going on with it??

Dry
10-23-2012, 07:02 PM
"Players will earn lockboxes by fighting enemies throughout the game (PVE), and by attacking rivals that already possess unopened lockboxes (PVP). A player can hold an unlimited number of lockboxes."
It's already 3 hrs and I can't fine one
??.

jay_usher
10-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Doug hasn't progressed much since last event. I take it he didn't beat the boss?
top 50 pal.. you going for this?

rhopper
10-24-2012, 01:00 AM
What do I need to do to find a crate? I have over 40 battles and raids and nothing yet.

albeezy
10-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Hey CCM, Why you guys didn't post the final list of the winners in the last leaderboard? What's going on with it??

They decided to just leave it up until the next auction event started and you could view it ingame for a few hours rather than post it on the forum. LOL

Gambit12
10-24-2012, 08:37 AM
They decided to just leave it up until the next auction event started and you could view it ingame for a few hours rather than post it on the forum. LOL

But is not showing between top 50 to top 250...i would like to see my name where i stand at...Oh well, i hope they'll post it next time...

Товарищ
10-25-2012, 06:25 AM
Before you can steal a crate from another player (pvp) he has to first have atleast one in possession. And even then it's only a probability to steal it for each pvp point (stamina) you spend on attacking/raiding.

You can also get crates by using energy in "missions" (pve). As far as I've been able to gather from this forum, it doesn't matter what you hit or if you're accomplishing an objective; it only matters how much energy you spend.
I've read that "the sub in Emir Island drops a crate 1 in 2 times" but for me it's more like 1 in 5. I'd say find a target you can hit 4-8 times to empty the energy you have, wait and repeat.
(At higher levels certain mission targets can drop useful "loot units" ...if you're still gonna use the energy might aswell get those units as bonus...

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-25-2012, 09:06 AM
It's bizarre I haven't had this event pop up when both Товарищ and Vaporeon (fellow Android players) have. I wouldn't be participating in this particular event, but non the less odd it hasn't popped up.

Guderian40
10-25-2012, 10:45 PM
What do I need to do to find a crate? I have over 40 battles and raids and nothing yet.

Like all the former auction and collect 10 events, I cannot find or trigger a single box after doing missions and attacking.

But unlike all the former events I am not annoyed, I just do not care as I think the auction event does not make sense anyway. I also do not send any useless tickets for this anymore. I do not spend gold and enjoy real life instead :-)

Zyclone
10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
It's bizarre I haven't had this event pop up when both Товарищ and Vaporeon (fellow Android players) have. I wouldn't be participating in this particular event, but non the less odd it hasn't popped up.

This event poped with 2 days to go.
Android users always seem to suffer with combined Events.