PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event Suggestions & Ideas

General Soviet
10-23-2012, 02:47 PM
So the end of the Congo Warlord is coming very soon, but what will the next boss be like? Post your ideas down below about how YOU would want the boss to look like. Give a name, and their grand prize, too. It doesn't matter how ridiculous it is. My idea is a dictator (insert stereotypical name here), with the grand prize being his personal bodyguard. Let's hear your ideas!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Okay I would like to see

Sharpshooter Leon

He is a black guy in a suit with pistols in his hands

If you beat him 30 times you get a Sharpshooter

That is incredibly stereotypical, and racist.

I'm reporting your atrocious post.

Think BEFORE you type!!!!!!

bigflan
10-23-2012, 02:56 PM

Delete your post then

- sorry if I offended anyone

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Delete the post then

Sorry, bub, that's why I quoted it.

Bye, bye...

bigflan
10-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Sorry, bub, that's why I quoted it.

Bye, bye...

Wow you got issues

You are so keen on getting me banned

Thief
10-23-2012, 03:08 PM

Sorry but While Flan can sometimes be annoying i don't really see this as outright racist to the point of banning him he should have just used better word choice and was willing to delete his post so he didn't offend anyone.

Anyways Can we finally get Intermediate Rewards? Or Even just One Reward at level 18? (35/2 round up)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Wow you got issues

You are so keen on getting me banned

If you get banned, your actions will be the cause of you being banned.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Flan is a baby

Gambit12
10-24-2012, 12:22 PM
For me, next boss might be Cobra Commander & his grand prize is his various inventions...

Lt. Falcon
10-24-2012, 12:59 PM
For me, next boss might be Cobra Commander & his grand prize is his various inventions...

Cobra Commander wasn't the inventor, it was Destro (M.A.R.S Industries) who designed the weapons and then came Dr. Mindbender with the mind control devices.

**Cobra Commander was the enemy leader until the creation of Serpentor and then the Cobra-la ruler Golobulus (I think I spelled that correctly), but inputing Serpentor or Golobulus in the game would just be absolute redonkulous!

Fl@sh
10-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Defeat Davy Jones and win his Pirate Ship... If not you get sent to his locker and all your sea units disappear! Hahaha

Lt. Falcon
10-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Defeat Davy Jones and win his Pirate Ship... If not you get sent to his locker and all your sea units disappear! Hahaha

Not a bad idea, kinda like it with the exception of my sea units disappearing.

manbeast
10-24-2012, 02:08 PM
I want intermediate prizes at 10 20 and 30.