PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Look to Crime City

SinSir
10-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Hi peeps.

I was asking myself how could gree freshen up crime city.
The same blue sky, the same concrete roads eta eta.

I thought I'll make the suggestion and I'll give you the pleasure to read it.

1. More Android weak players (never being able to get epic bosses).
2. Decrease the event to top 50 (none modified weapon) & top 10 (modified weapon) 50 gold for reset & 100% open.
3. Epic boss don't give a random weapon on every successful completion.
4. Increase in gold price (as it's so cheap).
5. Freeze the none cheater for a few days so they can taste CC withdrawal.
6. All map area that give loot are totally random, so instead of a last call you can randomly get a rusty M4 or shiv.
7. Make defence building less reliable.
8. Make upgrade time longer & more expensive.
9. Make expansions time longer & much more expensive.
10. Give every player a free Polar Bear.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks for taking your time reading it.

(CK) EL
10-23-2012, 04:04 AM
i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart
for having the opportunity and the pleasure of reading these

and i have some more ideas...

random ban.. every day (like screatchers) a random player gets a ban.
random wast of gold... every player will lose some gold randomly
random lost of buildings
etc

SinSir
10-23-2012, 04:35 AM
That an el of an idea.

Sorry to burst your bubble spartan.

Random bans are already a part of the game.
Random loss of gold, another concept that been running for a long time too.
Random loss of building, yep you guessed it that too is implemented already in the game.

I'll take note of your suggestion none the less.

Spartans Push!

Burn
10-23-2012, 07:07 AM
All CK leaders camping in low levels get 10x Exp on every single action. I mean every action.... they go to take a sh!t at work, they get 500 Exp.

Giedrius
10-23-2012, 07:29 AM
all ck leaders camping in low levels get 10x exp on every single action. I mean every action.... They go to take a sh!t at work, they get 500 exp.+1.... Lol

Patrick616
10-23-2012, 07:31 AM
While your at it I would like for them to offer an item like a monster truck or a better than usual gold sale say maybe 40% off to only a few "select" individuals. It would be great if they made people believe they got the item only to take it back and have a few beers and laugh about it

Coldjoey
10-23-2012, 10:06 AM
They should make it easier to spend gold so when you click on an upgradeing building to see how long is left, you auto spend gold to finish the upgrade.
And they could introduce a forum for trolls and anyone who tells the truth will get last warnings and banned.

sexkitteh
10-23-2012, 10:54 AM
LMFAO!!!! Random ban :rolleyes:

It's funny until you get banned... then it's REALLY FUNNY! :D

Ramshutu
10-23-2012, 12:37 PM
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t511/ramshutu/Allright2-1.jpg

I don't really mean it, I just thought of it and had to share :(

Solarcaine
10-23-2012, 01:15 PM
All CK leaders camping in low levels get 10x Exp on every single action. I mean every action.... they go to take a sh!t at work, they get 500 Exp.

Leaders lead right? how can you use CK and Leaders in the same sentence? Their are some strong players in the CK. "players" not "leaders" Ever see a CK player win name that weapon event? 250 members has anyone ever recived that many votes? In a game that doesn't reward gang play, how do you Lead? How, well you identify the weakest player on the other side, not the lowest stats, but the "weakest player" and concentrate the attacks that player. But with leaders unwilling to join a fight how can they lead?

Burn
10-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Leaders lead right? how can you use CK and Leaders in the same sentence? Their are some strong players in the CK. "players" not "leaders" Ever see a CK player win name that weapon event? 250 members has anyone ever recived that many votes? In a game that doesn't reward gang play, how do you Lead? How, well you identify the weakest player on the other side, not the lowest stats, but the "weakest player" and concentrate the attacks that player. But with leaders unwilling to join a fight how can they lead?

Perhaps the pertinent phrase here is "lead by example", they should, but they don't.

Back on topic...

3 months after selling your customers advantageous Gold items for real money, you introduce new FREE items that make the previously purchased Gold items redundant.

Then continue, through shear laziness and stupidity, selling these old Gold items that are statistically inferior to current FREE items... this will surely encourage Gold spenders to continue buying. Er No.

I recently considered, by way of protest about the growing catalogue of CC problems, organising a collective player veto on Gold purchasing, starting on the forum, spreading the message out onto players walls, and even leveraging the power of social media...

...then I realised that Gree are doing a genuinely superb job of making us veto Gold, without any help from me ;)

SinSir
10-23-2012, 02:04 PM
3 months after selling your customers advantageous Gold items for real money you introduce new FREE items that make the previously purchased Gold items redundant. Continue, through shear laziness and stupidity, selling old Gold items that are statistically inferior to current FREE items... this will surely encourage Gold spenders to continue buying.

...then I realised that Gree are doing a genuinely superb job of making us veto Gold, without any help from me ;)

I totally agree with the gold debacle.

The chance of that getting looked at was near impossible as gree can turn around and say the price were according to what conzio (former owner) deem reasonable.

One of the gold item which I purchased 4 of @25g each ended up coming free on daily scratchers.
The problem is, there is no difference between the gold purchase or the scratcher gained.

With over a billion types of weapon design they could of had for the scratcher they ended up picking an old gold weapon to be given away on the scratcher.

I do take my hat of to gree (being bigger cons than conzio) by adding the pool of android players has made me enjoy the game just that bit more.

I love their no event on android rants.
I totally agree if you use a inferior device then you should get inferior game play.

The trick of offering the golden knuckle & golden rifle to purchase gold was superb as it got the android spenders to spend not realising the swimming pool in the high levels were full of shark eating piranhas.

I enjoy the unbalanced game, them M4 did unbalance conzio's head.

SinSir
10-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Seems to me the people at gree read and acted upon the thread LOL.

fire50
01-02-2013, 09:05 AM
That is really awesome idea, Its valuable info and I would like to say you thanks allot.
Keep it up.

Gold Coast surfboard rental (http://www.goldcoastsurfboards.com.au/)

Hero of Time
01-02-2013, 10:12 AM
That is really awesome idea, Its valuable info and I would like to say you thanks allot.
Keep it up.

Don't necro threads.

Abe Froman
01-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Don't necro threads.

Don't perpetuate necroed threads.