PDA

View Full Version : We come and stay in peace!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 06:28 PM
PIRATE UNITED NATION announces our new, NO ATTACK, NO RAID, NO LOOT policy.

Unlike other alliances who attack innocent players, lower level players,we will not engage in those underhanded, cowardly tactics.

Effective IMMEDIATELY, and for the next 30 days, PUN members will not attack, or even retaliate.

We will, however, prosecute the rebels.

If you're not a rebel, or you wish to RENOUNCE your rebel alliances, we will not attack you, either!

Go in peace, friends, as PUN is now the ONLY Modern War alliance established to promote peace.

Hello, friend, don't vault your fake money, we won't steal it.

Farm to your gentle heart's content, we encourage you to do whatever pleases you!

Hail PUN for promoting peace and prosperity for everyone!!!!

Dry
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
this guy lost it !!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
this guy lost it !!

Peace to you, my friend, I have never met.

We mean you no harm, and we don't want to speak with your leaders.

Peace be unto everyone.

bigflan
10-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Pirates suck

They are nothing and if they think there good come after me

Ryans67
10-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Pirates suck

There are no pirates in your Pokemon game...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Pirates suck They are nothing and if they think there good come after meNo need for such hostility. We won't attack you. We are an alliance for peace, love, harmony, and togetherness. We will only turn the other cheek. We will not raise our attack fingers to anyone but the brutal, jackbooted, viscious, cowardly, rebel thugs!

Vballmadam
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Pirates suck

The pirates I know are fun, entertaining, love to party and are generous with their gold! Love their peg legs, hooks, lack of teeth but beautiful smiles and their parrots repeat " eat Flan, eat Flan"! Lol

JohnnyR
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
You guys stocked up on rum or what, lol.

If you don't mind me askin', what brings this up PJ?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
You guys stocked up on rum or what, lol.If you don't mind me askin', what brings this up PJ?

We were younger yesterday.

We are older and wiser today.

We are offering peace.

Do you not want peace?

You are free to do whatever you wish.

We give you 30 days, enjoy the peace.

Fl@sh
10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
There are no pirates in your Pokemon game...Hehe, hilarious!

CAPT.GIN
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
This is great peace for 30 days! Who cares pirates are boring and noting but 40 year old guys and up who spend there social security checks on modern war, instead of useing it for something good...

albeezy
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I seem to recall a sister promoting no attacks, raids, etc. funny thing was the sister posted that after rummaging through my base looking for goodies!

JohnnyR
10-22-2012, 07:10 PM
We were younger yesterday.

We are older and wiser today.

We are offering peace.

Do you not want peace?
You are free to do whatever you wish.

We give you 30 days, enjoy the peace.

That's cool, didn't say I didn't want peace. It's a war game though. What're you guys gonna do?

Fl@sh
10-22-2012, 07:10 PM

Unlike other alliances who attack innocent players, lower level players,we will not engage in those underhanded, cowardly tactics.

Effective IMMEDIATELY, and for the next 30 days, PUN members will not attack, or even retaliate.

If you're not a rebel, or you wish to RENOUNCE your rebel alliances, we will not attack you, either!

Go in peace, friends, as PUN is now the ONLY Modern War alliance established to promote peace.

Farm to your gentle heart's content, we encourage you to do whatever pleases you!

Hail PUN for promoting peace and prosperity for everyone!!!!It's a trap!!! Hahaha

That's cool, didn't say I didn't want peace. It's a war game though. What're you guys gonna do?They are going to farm desert leaders...

Titan X
10-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Whether its the winds of war or the breeze of peace, the game is much more fun with PUN around! How dull would it be otherwise?

JohnnyR
10-22-2012, 07:11 PM
This is great peace for 30 days! Who cares pirates are boring and noting but 40 year old guys and up who spend there social security checks on modern war, instead of useing it for something good...

Like drugs, booze, or sex? Lol.

CAPT.GIN
10-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Like drugs, booze, or sex? Lol.

Lol, no more like saving money for there grand kids for collage and other good things instead of spending all tons of money on a game like little kids lol... They should buy there grand kids games and toys and stuff... While they get back to playing golf and buying vigara and bengay for there acking body's...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Trust us, become our friends, we love everyone; except the rebels.

We offer you everything, we ask nothing in return.

Peace is breaking out all over Modern War.

I repeat, we will not attack, loot, raid, or retaliate for 30 days.

bigflan
10-22-2012, 07:16 PM
No need for such hostility. We won't attack you. We are an alliance for peace, love, harmony, and togetherness. We will only turn the other cheek. We will not raise our attack fingers to anyone but the brutal, jackbooted, viscious, cowardly, rebel thugs!

Okay, do whatever you want I'm gonna destroy the pirates I'm a rebel and we will destroy you

dthfrmabv
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Trust us [...] we will not attack, loot, raid, or retaliate for 30 days.

Wow such an ominous message - what happens after 30 days of peace?

I just want to kill the boss and hope one day to finish 35... sigh.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Okay, do whatever you want I'm gonna destroy the pirates I'm a rebel and we will destroy you

You spout gibberish, nonsense, and blather.

Go ahead, do whatever you want, if Gree allows it.

We just play a silly game, we don't own it.

Fl@sh
10-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Okay, do whatever you want I'm gonna destroy the pirates I'm a rebel and we will destroy youWho's we...?

bigflan
You spout gibberish, nonsense, and blather.

Go ahead, do whatever you want, if Gree allows it.

We just play a silly game, we don't own it.

Hehehhehehehheheh lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
Wow such an ominous message - what happens after 30 days of peace?Many things could happen on day 31. But first, we offer you 30 days to use as you wish.

Fl@sh
10-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Many things could happen on day 31. But first, we offer you 30 days to use as you wish.So Thanksgiving morning all hell breaks loose?

CAPT.GIN
I heard ferr has a big surprise for the pirates...

dthfrmabv
Many things could happen on day 31. But first, we offer you 30 days to use as you wish.

I play the game as it is - if I get raided and obliterated because I have a weaker army then it is what it is (which happens almost everyday any way) Rest assured that you will not hear me beg nor utter disdain for such an attack since I knew from the very beginning that this is the nature of the game - Kill or be killed.

The only response you will get from me is Great job and good hunting!

Luke7676
10-22-2012, 07:25 PM

Flan, you couldnt harm a fly let alone a pirate! quit your blabber mouthing ;)

CAPT.GIN
10-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Flan I got your back when you destroy the pirates like you said... I'll watch lol.

dthfrmabv
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Flan I got your back when you destroy the pirates like you said... I'll watch lol.

I bring popcorn and beer... Don't worry flan I got 911 on speed dial!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 07:28 PM
So Thanksgiving morning all hell breaks loose?

On Thanksgiving in the USA, in fact for most of that long weekend, I doubt I'll even be thinking about this game.

Believe what you wish.

Do as you please.

We gift you 30 days of peace, unless you're a rebel.

bigflan
10-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Okay guys the pirates are done with a beast after them

Titan X
10-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Flan, I will fly a bunch of strippers over to you, with a lifetime's supply of beer and all the 'flan' you can eat, the day you even make a Pirate twitch....

dthfrmabv
10-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Flan, I will fly a bunch of strippers over to you, with a lifetime's supply of beer and all the 'flan' you can eat, the day you even make a Pirate twitch....

Wow that's the best incentive you can ever get... cmon that beats 100 gold and a shrinkable shirt!

Gotta post pixs or its all lies!!!

CAPT.GIN
10-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Flan is the leader of the rebels!!!

Ryans67
10-22-2012, 07:32 PM
What happens if another auction event starts?? Gotta find those boxes...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 07:46 PM
What happens if another auction event starts?? Gotta find those boxes...

What happens if the sky falls?

What if my pony dies?

What if I'm a naughty boy?

What if ... ?

albeezy
10-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Lol, no more like saving money for there grand kids for collage and other good things instead of spending all tons of money on a game like little kids lol...

Looks like you missed a thread or two GIN! Don't you remember this?

Hey guys, great news. There is a whole new alliance of pirates that has/ is forming. They are the children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren of first generation Pirates. Some have just begun the game, and some are well on their way to whale territory. One or two are already there. We now have Pirates at all levels of the game, and are able to bring our brand of fun to the whole MW community. I'm sure everyone will be as excited as we are about our expansion in the game. We are developing new ideas, new games, and even new rules, and will enjoy having evryone be a part of our our latest endeavors. So many felt the Pirates have brought excitement to the game, and we have been working for a while to be able to bring that same level of excitement to all the levels. Those little buggers have access to our credit cards, and they are going wild. Give a nice big howdy do to them when you see them in the game.

Gambit12
10-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol, no more like saving money for there grand kids for collage and other good things instead of spending all tons of money on a game like little kids lol... They should buy there grand kids games and toys and stuff... While they get back to playing golf and buying vigara and bengay for there acking body's...

This is funny...Lol!

Gambit12
10-22-2012, 07:58 PM
On Thanksgiving in the USA, in fact for most of that long weekend, I doubt I'll even be thinking about this game.

Believe what you wish.

Do as you please.

We gift you 30 days of peace, unless you're a rebel.

How about a mutant or an X-men like me..?? i think i'm the only X-men around here...i seen a Wolverine but his busy in KA...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 10:10 PM
The rebels are treacherous.

They are attacking innocent players pretending to be us.

They have changed their names.

Do not be deceived, read your newsfeed.

I am not attacking anyone.

I have no need to attack.

Check my base, and you'll see why.

albeezy
10-22-2012, 10:15 PM

Have not checked your base, but would like to venture a guess that it has been cloaked, and that is no joke. It's also no hoax and wont be understood by some folks!

EDIT: But then again, I have not seen your base so I could be completely wrong!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Have not checked your base, but would like to venture a guess that it has been cloaked, and that is no joke. It's also no hoax and wont be understood by some folks!EDIT: But then again, I have not seen your base so I could be completely wrong!You're very knowledgable about most aspects of this game. Be careful, this game is booby trapped. Yes, it's cloaked, in fact I've taken flaking to another level. It isn't just cloaked, it's croaked.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm just a poor, peaceful pirate. I come in peace. They don't want to make peace. They want to break me into pieces. Nevertheless, I will not go back on my pledge of 30 days of peace. Hopefully, you'll begin to understand that this affects everyone. It also will impact another entity. Think, don't be mislead.

Vballmadam
10-22-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm just a poor, peaceful pirate. I come in peace. They don't want to make peace. They want to break me into pieces. Nevertheless, I will not go back on my pledge of 30 days of peace. Hopefully, you'll begin to understand that this affects everyone. It also will impact another entity. Think, don't be mislead.

I'm changing your name to Pirate Riddler! Keep it up!

albeezy
10-22-2012, 10:39 PM

No more gatorade for the Pirates! The cabin boys are tired of filling the coolers with ICE!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm surprised.

It seems to me that many of you are suffering from "battered player syndrome".

You're actually sad because we don't want to beat you.

Isn't that disturbing?

You've been battered so much, you're sad because we don't want to beat you.

Isn't that "domestic player violence"?

Why not look deep within yourself, get help.

No one has to be a punching bag.

Alaska Ken
10-22-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm so confused.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm so confused.Maybe we all need a time out, to think, sort things out, maybe?

BigD@wg
10-23-2012, 03:50 AM
I like peace time... But I call it camping :)

Tanner
10-23-2012, 05:20 AM
I can't speak for those being spanked by the PUN, but from my lowly perspective the pirates have sure given us all something to follow. It's like the same thing we all downloaded the game for, an entertaining distraction. This is EXTREMELY entertaining...again, probably bc my base hasn't been annihilated.

����

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm so sorry if some of my allies won't stop raiding innocent players.

I feel strongly about a 30 day cooling off.

I will not break my word.

In fact, I may stop attacking the rebels, too.

Constant looting, raiding, farming, building; all of this is BORING anyway.

I'm going to enjoy my REAL life.

Tctiger
10-23-2012, 10:01 AM
You make me laugh it's good to see a pirate active on the forum and i love your propaganda campaigns .

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 10:30 AM
You make me laugh it's good to see a pirate active on the forum and i love your propaganda campaigns .

"There are no Pirates attacking. Never!

"""My feelings - as usual - we will not slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all not die"

"I blame The Rebels - they are marketing for this war!"

"King Netune will roast their stomachs in a BBQ pit at the hands of innocent players.""They're coming to surrender soon or be burned in their tanks."

"No we are not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Modern War is safe, pirates are protecting you."

"Pirates are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the Rebels. Davey Jones has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The Rebels, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have started to commit suicide under the walls of our massive pirate defenses. We will encourage them to commit more suicides more quickly."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"We have destroyed so far, 562 tanks, 985 fighter planes, 3,412 helicopters and all of their shovels - We are driving them back to Crime City."

.....Hail PEACE!

Fl@sh
10-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip****s.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will 'cause
I sure could use a vacation from this

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Some say lies, too many lies.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip****s.Some say the end is near.Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.I certainly hope we will 'causeI sure could use a vacation from this

Speed ump
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Wow, I think we should start charging for all the entertainment we provide. At some point in the future maybe there should be a pirate visitation tax for the privilege of us gracing your base with our presence. They pay reality stars big money just to show up at their parties, I think maybe something along the same lines. You want instant fame in the game, for a fee we can make you famous.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Why can't we fight the real enemy?

Why must we be baited into fighting each other?

We're ALL victims here.

There is only one REAL enemy.

That enemy laughs in your face, ignores your complaints, robs you blind.

Yeah, you don't spend anything.

WRONG, you gave them a dollar to play for free.

You waste countless hours, doing nothing, achieving nothing, you feast upon their bitter, sour, spoiled lies.

And like a ****ens character, you BEG for another measly helping of their rancid gruel!!!

Can't you people see it?

Are you deaf, mute, and blind; unless you're whining about losing FAKE, USELESS MONEY?

I guess not.

(SIGH). :(

Fl@sh
10-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Wow, I think we should start charging for all the entertainment we provide. At some point in the future maybe there should be a pirate visitation tax for the privilege of us gracing your base with our presence. They pay reality stars big money just to show up at their parties, I think maybe something along the same lines. You want instant fame in the game, for a fee we can make you famous.Good idea. I'm gonna start to collect royalties as well. This flashing and streaking business is takin up a lot of time.

albeezy
10-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow, I think we should start charging for all the entertainment we provide. At some point in the future maybe there should be a pirate visitation tax for the privilege of us gracing your base with our presence. They pay reality stars big money just to show up at their parties, I think maybe something along the same lines. You want instant fame in the game, for a fee we can make you famous.
Perhaps you can get a reality show! Tortilla Shore! Featuring Stephen "the Speed" Ump and Pirte "J". Who will play Snookie?

I can see it now! A bunch of scaly wag pirates hitting up local digs, drinking rum, and looking for winches.

MadManDK
10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
@PJ: I think most people aGREE with the fact that there only is one REAL enemy, but what to do other than stop playing all together? Most people enjoy the game and have participated in different boycotts, but as long as people play, the game goes on. You talk about the real enemy a lot (in various more or less cryptic ways) and the fact that you don't feel people acknowledge the real enemy or do something about the real enemy, but what is you're proposal, what should the people of MW do? And by the way aren't you one of the people, so take the banner and lead the way rather than SIGH all day, that is if you have a proposal for what to do.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 11:54 AM

Blah blah blah...... Hmmmmm,
Oh yeah, blah, blah blah
...and then he... whine whine whine...
but of course...blah blah blah
we never.....blah blah....we peaceful, bs bs bs, whine whimper etc.....
Hmmmm
Me so horny, me have an EGO, me a pirate, must go jerk off now! Me.....oh oh ohhhh too late, tissue anyone?

Keep it up PJ

Let the forum know when pubic hair number 2 sprouts!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Thank you.

Please tell us more, no, teach us.

I'm blinded by your brilliant commentary.

Blah blah blah...... Hmmmmm, Oh yeah, blah, blah blah...and then he... whine whine whine...but of course...blah blah blahwe never.....blah blah....we peaceful, bs bs bs, whine whimper etc.....HmmmmMe so horny, me have an EGO, me a pirate, must go jerk off now! Me.....oh oh ohhhh too late, tissue anyone?Keep it up PJ Let the forum know when pubic hair number 2 sprouts!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Why bother, no one cares?

It's about ENJOYMENT, whatever the heck that means.

No, I only do me.

Others are free to do themselves.

I'm no leader, especially if I lead for free.

Besides, I know what I'm going to do in 29 days.

I have my EXIT strategy planned.

@PJ: I think most people aGREE with the fact that there only is one REAL enemy, but what to do other than stop playing all together? Most people enjoy the game and have participated in different boycotts, but as long as people play, the game goes on. You talk about the real enemy a lot (in various more or less cryptic ways) and the fact that you don't feel people acknowledge the real enemy or do something about the real enemy, but what is you're proposal, what should the people of MW do? And by the way aren't you one of the people, so take the banner and lead the way rather than SIGH all day, that is if you have a proposal for what to do.

Speed ump
10-23-2012, 01:01 PM
That's it, we can change this from a war game, into a social club. I'm currently accepting applications for showing up at your event. Highest bidder get rights to my first public appearance, and I will mention his or her name numerous times in very complimentary ways. No hidden or back door appearances, guaranteed to show and smooze with your friends.

Tctiger
10-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Do you know any magic other than making your base and other peoples disappear ? If your as good as dynamo I may make a booking .

albeezy
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
That's it, we can change this from a war game, into a social club. I'm currently accepting applications for showing up at your event. Highest bidder get rights to my first public appearance, and I will mention his or her name numerous times in very complimentary ways. No hidden or back door appearances, guaranteed to show and smooze with your friends.

Highest Bidder eh? I hereby bid $1.00 for your guest appearance at admirAL BEEZY's Officer's Bar. Please show up promptly at 8:45 in your freshly pressed DRESS WHITES. I expect a mindblowing rendition of "You've lost that Loving Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers. Don't worry, the RNs will be there and I may or may not be talking about nurses! May want to bring a friend a long to make a dramatic entrance! It will be a spectacular spectacle that I can watch from behind the bar!

Hondo
10-23-2012, 03:07 PM
No attacking for 30 days.

I wonder what Gree will have to say?

Maybe they will all be crying.

Damnit, now you have me rhyming.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Thank you.

Please tell us more, no, teach us.

I'm blinded by your brilliant commentary.
Thank you. I was being sarcastic in response to your juvenile posts. I didn't honestly realise I was so blindingly brilliant.
I again thank you:cool:

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Thank you. I was being sarcastic in response to your juvenile posts. I didn't honestly realise I was so blindingly brilliant.
I again thank you:cool:

Sarcasm:
noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasm.

I fail to see sarcasm.

If you say so, professor, if you say so.

Hondo
10-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Why bother, no one cares?

It's about ENJOYMENT, whatever the heck that means.

Is Modern War like a ball and chain attached to your leg? Would you still be playing if you hadn't spent so much money on it?

albeezy
10-23-2012, 03:45 PM
PJ I didn't konw you had a twitter account too!
http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/mental10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=100&u=17569328)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Is Modern War like a ball and chain attached to your leg? Would you still be playing if you hadn't spent so much money on it?

Money doesn't keep me here.

Insofar as "much" money, that's a relative term.

To some, $5.00 is a great sum of money, to others, $5,000 is a pittance, and to others, $50,000 is but four zeroes.

I haven't spent much money over the past year.

I've dropped much more playing craps.

Never use your yardstick to quantify money.

It often embarrasses and/or illustrates to others your worth.

In fact, I rarely "play" the game anymore.

Some of my allies play, and some stay because of the money.

I look at the money like dropping $500 or $5,000 on a craps table.

You lost it, move on.

That doesn't stop me from playing craps, because I also win.

No, money has nothing to do with my continued presence on the game.

It was never an investment for me.

It was simply an expenditure of disposable income.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Nice try, but I change my in game name two or three times a week.

It'll soon be HOMELESS PIRATE.

PJ I didn't konw you had a twitter account too!
http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/mental10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=100&u=17569328)

albeezy
10-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Was not trying anything. It was a joke not a hoax. Now wonder I'm not a pirate. I can't pull off a good hoax

Hondo
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Im not passing judgement on how you see fit to spend your money. It just seems as if you lack the passion for playing, and was wondering why you were still hanging on?

Arizona
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Sarcasm:

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasm.

I fail to see sarcasm.

You fail to see it because quoting the blindingly and brilliantly obvious still confuses you so much so that you run off to an online dictionary, highlight some text and quote it on here thinking it makes you look intelligent.
Oh the pain....I'm sorry I have go now...emergency surgery, I have split my sides laughing at your juvenile sparring.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 04:19 PM
BTW JP I like you and not in a gay faggoty way. I mean it's fun ragging on you, and you on I.

Your turn juvey!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 04:27 PM
BTW JP I like you and not in a gay faggoty way. I mean it's fun ragging on you, and you on I.

Your turn juvey!

Sorry, I can't read you.

Could you type it again, larger this time.

Jhenry02
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Oh the lambasting

Its blinding

Of arguments so lame

I wish I never came.

It's no Emerson, but a private feeling of permissive attitudes you all possess.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Oh the lambasting

Its blinding

Of arguments so lame

I wish I never came.

It's no Emerson, but a private feeling of permissive attitudes you all possess.

JH,
I'm knocked over by your poetic thrusts. I must retire though. Feel free to spar with JP or PJ. It is so much fun. Quote Much Ado About Nothing...Lol
I much prefer William Butler Yates than RW Emerson.
That'll go down well:D

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Im not passing judgement on how you see fit to spend your money. It just seems as if you lack the passion for playing, and was wondering why you were still hanging on?

Money is but one of life's many tools.

You can invest money, or you can waste it.

I do both.

I don't feel passionate about many things in life anymore.

The world has gone "you know where" in a hand basket.

These days I live to enjoy, not to build or worry.

Gambit12
10-23-2012, 05:42 PM

i thought your not going to raid or attack for 30 days & you just Bomb my base & steal 1 crate...You freakin' liar..!!

Edit: i'm not a rebel, i'm a mutant or an X-men..!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 06:10 PM
i thought your not going to raid or attack for 30 days & you just Bomb my base & steal 1 crate...You freakin' liar..!!

Edit: i'm not a rebel, i'm a mutant or an X-men..!!

I didn't hit you.

Obviously someone doesn't agree with my no raid or attack policy.

Take it up with the attacker.

Those funny little shapes, they're called letters.

You put them together, they spell words.

We use those words to communicate, Binky.

But, you first need to learn how to read, write, and comprehend.

Alaska Ken
10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Money is but one of life's many tools.

You can invest money, or you can waste it.

I do both.

I don't feel passionate about many things in life anymore.

The world has gone "you know where" in a hand basket.

These days I live to enjoy, not to build or worry.

Your best post yet, I agree with every line.

Xjarhead
10-23-2012, 07:02 PM

Will you at least demolish the drama on day 31... See other thread. Lol. game on

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Here is my advice.....

Go Find a women... any women....

JohnnyR
10-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Here is my advice.....

Best post yet, lol.

jeffrey
10-23-2012, 07:59 PM
How can I join the PUN, your objective sounds like mine??? :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 08:42 PM
How can I join the PUN, your objective sounds like mine??? :D

Contact speed ump, among his many duties, he heads our recruiting command.

Or, speak to any pirate in the game.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Here is my advice.....

Find "a women", "any women".

That is impossible.

Who wants more than ONE WOMAN?

I have a lady, not a woman.

There is a BIG difference.

I am not looking for another woman.

One is more than enough for my needs.

But, why a woman?

There are women seeking men.

There are men seeking men.

There are also women seeking women.

Heck, I'm sure someone on here is seeking a goat, a sheep, a cow, maybe a bull, perhaps a moose, a pig, a beaver, a bear, a wolf, a tiger, a lion, a goose, a chicken, maybe someone even desires a blow up doll; so why a "women"?

We don't want to forget there are different strokes, for different folks.

GIJOE
10-24-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm surprised why ccm didn't lock this thread yet, this is got way out of hand people

Dry
10-24-2012, 10:22 AM
this guy is sick

ucantwin1
10-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Ahhh - that explains "PIRATE 4 PEACE"'s (Level 118) wall comments of "29 days and counting to F-U day".

Thanks - I guess.....

ucantwin1
10-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Maybe PUN should take the stance of the actual U.N. and have an engagement policy of "Fire only when fired upon".

I'm sure that doesn't sound as fun as the egocentric approach of "bully domination -just because I can...."

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Maybe PUN should take the stance of the actual U.N. and have an engagement policy of "Fire only when fired upon".

I'm sure that doesn't sound as fun as the egocentric approach of "bully domination -just because I can...."

Yeah, who wouldn't want to emulate the UN, in a fantasy filled, broken, inconsequential "war game"?

ucantwin1
10-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah, who wouldn't want to emulate the UN, in a fantasy filled, broken, inconsequential "war game"?

Now that's the best poetry you've slobbered as of yet-speaking from somewhere near the inconsequential,fantasy filled, broken heart I suppose. Call it POETIC JUSTICE or whatever branding your currency chooses.

Gambit12
10-24-2012, 06:56 PM

Hey Pirate Justice tell your pirate buddy Pirate United Nation to stand down for 28 days of peace like you promise to us...

Miner
10-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey Pirate Justice tell your pirate buddy Pirate United Nation to stand down for 28 days of peace like you promise to us...

Spoken like someone who's had they base pummeled recently... haha.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Pirates don't tell anyone what to do.

Besides, he's just showing you how much he likes you.

I guess he thinks you're hot. :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-24-2012, 07:39 PM
What happens after 30 days?

Speed ump
10-24-2012, 07:41 PM
I leave you guys alone with a single pirate for a while and you're like kids in a candy store. Ok stand up straight, tuck in your shirt, and stop the petty bickering.

Miner
10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
I leave you guys alone with a single pirate for a while and you're like kids in a candy store. Ok stand up straight, tuck in your shirt, and stop the petty bickering.

You just can't leave those things around unsupervised! For whatever reason, people on here like to poke them and see what happens.

Gambit12
10-24-2012, 07:53 PM
You just can't leave those things around unsupervised! For whatever reason, people on here like to poke them and see what happens.

Hey miner, your back! Are you going to update your Special Events & tournament thread pics...??

Edit: And those LE units too...?

Miner
10-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Hey miner, your back! Are you going to update your Special Events & tournament thread pics...??

Edit: And those LE units too...?

I need to... I know. I need to figure out which events I haven't updated. I have an idea that I'm working on that would make those threads completely obsolete.

Maxstar
10-24-2012, 10:01 PM
I were attacked today by PUN.
Lost 6 boxes and some my favorite units.

Does it mean that peace is over? :)
Or I miss something?

P.S.
I was out of forum for a few days and was very surprised to find this thread.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Baghdad Bob said there no tanks in Baghdad. I'm saying there are no pirates playing the game. But, if pirates played the game, they'd never attack anyone. Someone must be fooling around. Peace has broken out all over MW.
I were attacked today by PUN.Lost 6 boxes and some my favorite units.Does it mean that peace is over? :)Or I miss something?P.S.I was out of forum for a few days and was very surprised to find this thread.

petchong
10-25-2012, 03:42 AM

This is the biggest joke!!! PIRATE UNITED NATION has been htting me more than 10 times per day. and i got nothing with him. Fu@k him.. he is 100% a hacker. just look at his stats. Level 200. mission 68, fights won 52668, raid 24652. how on earth he can get to level 200...BS kiddy

Miner
10-25-2012, 06:19 AM
This is the biggest joke!!! PIRATE UNITED NATION has been htting me more than 10 times per day. and i got nothing with him. Fu@k him.. he is 100% a hacker. just look at his stats. Level 200. mission 68, fights won 52668, raid 24652. how on earth he can get to level 200...BS kiddy

That's only an average of 17-18XP per attack/raid. That's high for an average, but when you figure XP for completing valor missions, boss events, etc... it's very possible.

Arizona
10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Sarcasm:

I fail to see sarcasm.

PJ PJ PJ....sighhhhhhhhhh, How on earth did you realise I was an academically qualified professor? Was it my sharply ironical taunts? My sneering or cutting remarks? (see above):rolleyes: Oh "Nevermind".

You talk about pirate this, pirate that. You must have an abundance of knowledge about pirates. Let the forum see and judge you for themselves. A true pirate would never back down from a challenge. A real pirate would opine from the following:

Tell me, was William Kidd (Captain Kidd ) a true pirate or a wrongly accused privateer? Give the forum a dissertation based on your pirate knowledge. I, and maybe some here would love to hear your first hand and knowledgeable experience of pirate history. Do tell, do tell...or

...are you just a pretentious wanker?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
PJ PJ PJ...

You appear to be intrigued, dare I say, obsessed with "man parts"?

Jhenry02
10-25-2012, 02:48 PM
PJ PJ PJ....sighhhhhhhhhh, How on earth did you realise I was an academically qualified professor? Was it my sharply ironical taunts? My sneering or cutting remarks? (see above):rolleyes: Oh "Nevermind".

You talk about pirate this, pirate that. You must have an abundance of knowledge about pirates. Let the forum see and judge you for themselves. A true pirate would never back down from a challenge. A real pirate would opine from the following:

Tell me, was William Kidd (Captain Kidd ) a true pirate or a wrongly accused privateer? Give the forum a dissertation based on your pirate knowledge. I, and maybe some here would love to hear your first hand and knowledgeable experience of pirate history. Do tell, do tell...or

My money is on pretentious wanker. I like PUN but PJ annoys me.

Arizona
10-25-2012, 02:50 PM
You appear to be intrigued, dare I say, obsessed with "man parts"?

Hehehe! dare dare dare!
but nope, sorry to disappoint you there PJ. I may also add, not obsessed with lady parts either, although I must say I am obsessed with my lady. She is the apple of my eye, My soul mate, my reason d'etre etc...blah blah blah true love. You understand...I hope.
I'm sorry I disappointed your dare. Keep searching for that true love of yours, man parts or not:D Whatever floats ya boat matey! Aaarrrrhhhh!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 02:50 PM
... PJ annoys me.

The plan is coming together splendidly.

Bronson
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Hey PJ, don't think we have ever met.....or have we?

Arizona
10-25-2012, 02:59 PM
PJ. Did you not appreciate my video dedication?..Walk this way.
It was an ironical response to your walk the plank thread. Ironic dontcha think? It was just for you too.
Sighhhhhhhhh, so hard to please a plundering plundering pirate!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey PJ, don't think we have ever met.....or have we?

My dear old pal, how have you been?

Perhaps we once met in another life?

Do you ever really know someone, B, do you?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 04:20 PM
PJ. Did you not appreciate my video dedication?..Walk this way.
It was an ironical response to your walk the plank thread. Ironic dontcha think? It was just for you too.
Sighhhhhhhhh, so hard to please a plundering plundering pirate!

Humor is in the eye of the beholder, or is pleasure found in "man parts"?

Matt Thornton
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
these pirates take themselves and the game WAYYYYY too seriously. :rolleyes:

Arizona
10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Humor is in the eye of the beholder, or is pleasure found in "man parts"?
PJ PJ... Go for it.
Exit that closet. Pirate or not....Is it your time?
If It's man parts you want, chomp away and don't feel guilty.
I'm sorry for you that I can't satisfy your hunger for man parts.
Myself, I desire my darling lady's love and no one else.
When you find what satiates you, you will find contentment with life. Whether that's with another man or woman.

Become a Freebird.........fly fly fly little pirate.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 06:55 PM
No, I have no interest in anyone's "man parts", except my MAGNIFICENT MAN MISSLE, as some have aptly named it!

PJ PJ... Go for it. Exit that closet. Pirate or not....Is it your time?If It's man parts you want, chomp away and don't feel guilty.I'm sorry for you that I can't satisfy your hunger for man parts. Myself, I desire my darling lady's love and no one else. When you find what satiates you, you will find contentment with life. Whether that's with another man or woman.Become a Freebird.........fly fly fly little pirate.

Speed ump
10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Thornton, have you bern reading th same thread as the rest of us? Are you taking this seriously?

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 07:09 PM
pirate united nation announces our new, no attack, no raid, no loot policy.

Effective immediately, and for the next 30 days, pun members will not attack, or even retaliate.

If you're not a rebel, or you wish to renounce your rebel alliances, we will not attack you, either!

Go in peace, friends, as pun is now the only modern war alliance established to promote peace.

hello, friend, don't vault your fake money, we won't steal it.

farm to your gentle heart's content, we encourage you to do whatever pleases you!

Hail pun for promoting peace and prosperity for everyone!!!!

you don't come here with peace in mind, you come here to bully people. What a joke!!! You give pirates a bad name.

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 07:11 PM
With that stupid gold army of yours, you can proudly declare: "I have no strategy for this game because I have no brain."

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 09:44 PM
With that stupid gold army of yours, you can proudly declare: "I have no strategy for this game because I have no brain."

Have I offended you, Jeffie?

Did I harm YOUR person?

Am I responsible for taking any of your personal or real property?

I'll answer that, Jeffie, NO.

Can I help it because MY avatar beat the SNOT out of YOUR avatar?

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Have I offended you, Jeffie?

Did I harm YOUR person?

Am I responsible for taking any of your personal or real property?

I'll answer that, Jeffie, NO.

Can I help it because MY avatar beat the SNOT out of YOUR avatar?

You didn't harm me physically if that was you referred to, but you hurt my ego by completely leveling my base today. And I definitely don't whine, I just shout, yell and scream with profanity to make the game fun for me. Ask little dude sir, too bad, he deletes all my posts, otherwise they would make you blood boils.

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 11:15 PM
And if you live up to your "justice" name, then destroy little sir as he attacked me first and everyday for 3 weeks now, I haven't had a shot at him yet as I am waiting to be a colonel to unload all my valor at him. I demand justice, but you pirates just pay lip service to JUSTICE.

iamnasty
10-26-2012, 01:17 AM
And if you live up to your "justice" name, then destroy little sir as he attacked me first and everyday for 3 weeks now, I haven't had a shot at him yet as I am waiting to be a colonel to unload all my valor at him. I demand justice, but you pirates just pay lip service to JUSTICE.

Jeffry, you are doing it again ere, you are asking someone to seek revenge for you !!!
There will be very justice as both sides have their own stories. If you do have good intention and really wanted justice so badly, why don't you allies with him!!!!

Speed ump
10-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Jeffry. We destroy everyone equally, just ask around.its what we do. Its because we can, its beacsue its a war game, and thats why we play. We come to to have fun doing things we can't do in real life and blow off a little steam. When, not if someone wins against me, that's fine. The reality is the only strategy in the game is what you create in others minds, not any wayof building an army or your base. you brain is your most important weapon, or as in so many caes, your worst liability.a lot of players seem to want to define what the rules are. I'll give you a hint. Read your TOS. Gree stes the rules, not players. We have always abided by the rules, and if yorure not capable of using your imagination to define the boundaries of the game, then don't blame anyone else. Those who are jealous of our gold armies seem to complain the loudest. Try to deny it all you want, the rest see the truth.

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Jeffry, you are doing it again ere, you are asking someone to seek revenge for you !!!
There will be very justice as both sides have their own stories. If you do have good intention and really wanted justice so badly, why don't you allies with him!!!!

I was NOT asking for anyone's help if I could not do the dirty job myself. If I want to ask for help, I would ask big whales like Ferr, not some bully pirates. I was being sarcastic and trying to humor them, got it.

Damn iPhone, typing with it is like torture worse than getting level by the pirates.

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Jeffry. We destroy everyone equally, just ask around.its what we do. Its because we can, its beacsue its a war game, and thats why we play. We come to to have fun doing things we can't do in real life and blow off a little steam. When, not if someone wins against me, that's fine. The reality is the only strategy in the game is what you create in others minds, not any wayof building an army or your base. you brain is your most important weapon, or as in so many caes, your worst liability.a lot of players seem to want to define what the rules are. I'll give you a hint. Read your TOS. Gree stes the rules, not players. We have always abided by the rules, and if yorure not capable of using your imagination to define the boundaries of the game, then don't blame anyone else. Those who are jealous of our gold armies seem to complain the loudest. Try to deny it all you want, the rest see the truth.

lord, play the game the way you like and i have no problem with it includes leveling my base for fun, just don't pretend to be a nice guy yet bully around.

And don't call me little fruit fly on your wall, as I am a big whale in real life. I dont know what i would do to you guys in real life if i know who you and pirate 4 peace(or homeless pirate) are after what you guys had done to my base yesterday.

Speed ump
10-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Why don't you ask ferr about that. I think he's made it abundantly clear he doesn't do requests. There's some guys here who really get it, hello albeezy, and flash, to name a few. Then there's the others. I will never understand why people will play a war game then whine when someone plays war on them.

Poopenshire
10-26-2012, 05:49 PM
There are some no cas glitchers our there for hire. Oh wait there is no such thing as thr glitch. Ok there are some free gold armies for sale. Just dont turn your back on them.

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Why don't you ask ferr about that. I think he's made it abundantly clear he doesn't do requests. There's some guys here who really get it, hello albeezy, and flash, to name a few. Then there's the others. I will never understand why people will play a war game then whine when someone plays war on them.

Iknow, I tried a few times to bribe Ferr to do the dirty job already.
I am not whining actually, I just like to curse and shout because of my bad temper, so to let off the stem like you pirates destroy base, I post funny stuffs on your wall.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-26-2012, 09:01 PM
I was NOT asking for anyone's help if I could not do the dirty job myself. If I want to ask for help, I would ask big whales like Ferr, not some bully pirates. I was being sarcastic and trying to humor them, got it.Damn iPhone, typing with it is like torture worse than getting level by the pirates.

That person you speak of, I don't mention names, once tried to come against us.

He soon discovered how we play.

He dropped all of his allies except about 10-20 to hide.

We found him, like we did you.

He bled more trinkets, and begged for mercy from one of our respected members.

We've let him be,until tonight.

If you aren't a pirate, you're our prey.

There is NOTHING YOU, or that little weasel can do to us.

So, send the little weasel to find me.

I don't care.

Bring your best to face mine.

Send a thousand hired guns, I don't care.

And as far as real life, get real.

I don't run, I don't hide.

But, you don't want be an uninvited guest and wander onto my estate.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 09:09 PM
There are some no cas glitchers our there for hire. Oh wait there is no such thing as thr glitch. Ok there are some free gold armies for sale. Just dont turn your back on them.

I was actually going to ask in a new thread about this particular player whose stats are just way too high for the IPH he has. I've been getting attacked and it's becoming ridiculous. Are there really hackers in the game? If so, why don't the devs just remove them?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-26-2012, 09:12 PM
I was actually going to ask in a new thread about this particular player whose stats are just way too high for the IPH he has. I've been getting attacked and it's becoming ridiculous. Are there really hackers in the game? If so, why don't the devs just remove them?

IPH has nothing to do with one's stats.

Gree sells gold in exchange for real money, or real iTunes credits.

Level 1 payers are free to buy all the gold units they can afford with real money,not fake, Gree Groats.

Alaska Ken
10-26-2012, 09:14 PM

There are some hackers, there are also a lot of heavy gold spenders. The hackers seemed worse a couple months ago, the heavy gold spenders will hit a few times then move on, unless you piss them off.

Sugarymama
10-26-2012, 09:19 PM
There are some hackers, there are also a lot of heavy gold spenders. The hackers seemed worse a couple months ago, the heavy gold spenders will hit a few times then move on, unless you piss them off.

I get that, but I've seen a couple in particular that are ridiculous lately. Even the heavy gold spenders have built up their bases and done upgrades...

And the whole pirate thing...that's fairly new right? This wasn't going on when I first started playing..

Alaska Ken
10-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Not really new, as far as how they are that depends on who you ask. Couple of them hit me pretty hard a couple times, I congratulated them and they moved on.

Speed ump
10-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Sugar, we've been around since the beginning. I've been on in the forums since early on.several of is had the highest iPhone in the game by far. Why bother anymore. What are you going to use money for. I recently raided and attacked for 175 million in one day. And I don't have a thing to spend it on. Much less hackers recently, or they are staying low and keeping low profiles. All those heavyweights you're seeing are the real thing.

Jhenry02
10-26-2012, 11:57 PM
I Asked ferr for an invite simply because i want to see his amazing stats and base.

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Not really new, as far as how they are that depends on who you ask. Couple of them hit me pretty hard a couple times, I congratulated them and they moved on.

Oh. Well, I've gotten hit too as of late, and I have NOT been very nice about it. I always write on their walls after, which I guess fuels their fire more but I don't care. It's a war game, right? It is about fighting and taking smack. I have annihilated many players myself in battle. Can't win them all. But what I don't like is the way they do it. Something about their way just seems shady. Can't put my finger on it..

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Sugar, we've been around since the beginning. I've been on in the forums since early on.several of is had the highest iPhone in the game by far. Why bother anymore. What are you going to use money for. I recently raided and attacked for 175 million in one day. And I don't have a thing to spend it on. Much less hackers recently, or they are staying low and keeping low profiles. All those heavyweights you're seeing are the real thing.

Speed ump!! What is up?? I started a post for all the vets of the game to come chat on, because I've been off the forum for a while and wanted to catch up with everyone. Found out WP was banned, that the forum has changed somewhat, and that there are some "bully" players...lol. Oh we'll...

Go to my thread and catch up with some of the veterans if you feel like it. I gotta stay in touch with my peeps! Chat with you soon..

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 08:16 AM
That person you speak of, I don't mention names, once tried to come against us.

He soon discovered how we play.

He dropped all of his allies except about 10-20 to hide.

We found him, like we did you.

He bled more trinkets, and begged for mercy from one of our respected members.

We've let him be,until tonight.

If you aren't a pirate, you're our prey.

There is NOTHING YOU, or that little weasel can do to us.

So, send the little weasel to find me.

I don't care.

Bring your best to face mine.

Send a thousand hired guns, I don't care.

And as far as real life, get real.

I don't run, I don't hide.

But, you don't want be an uninvited guest and wander onto my estate.

Well, that is because pirates hunt in wolf pack while the rest of us are lone rangers. I am not whining about fair or unfair, just simply stating the fact. You pirates are entitled to play the way you want, so am I, comprese.

petchong
10-27-2012, 09:48 AM
PIRATE UNITED NATION Is an idiot. Fu@king no life kid. Go burn in hell!!

Vballmadam
10-27-2012, 09:50 AM
PIRATE UNITED NATION Is an idiot. Fu@king no life kid. Go burn in hell!!

Ooo ooo ooo...watch your language! It's not necessary.

Ryans67
10-27-2012, 10:04 AM
Ooo ooo ooo...watch your language! It's not necessary.

It's no wonder most of us are never bothered by the pirates.... These idiots keep them plenty busy. lol.

Archer59
10-27-2012, 11:23 AM

Let's keep age out of this...LOL.

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Ryans, youre so right. This is the kind of thing we deal with in the game. Guess they are upset anyone actually attacked them in a war game. Have i not posted many times how to avoid us. Its very easy. And the ones trying to vomplain about us and breaking rules, are many times the ones actually in the wrong. Just look at this post above. If anyone is really that upset over a game that is vombative by design, gind something more relaxing for you. This isnt it. Time to move on

Agent Orange
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
these pirates take themselves and the game WAYYYYY too seriously. :rolleyes:

I suspect it's the other way around, from what I've read in the forums for the past year the one's who take it too seriously are the one's always moaning about this or complaining about that.

Btw good to see you again Pirate Justice my old friend.

Agent Orange
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Speed ump!! What is up?? I started a post for all the vets of the game to come chat on, because I've been off the forum for a while and wanted to catch up with everyone. Found out WP was banned, that the forum has changed somewhat, and that there are some "bully" players...lol. Oh we'll...

Go to my thread and catch up with some of the veterans if you feel like it. I gotta stay in touch with my peeps! Chat with you soon..

I think a few of the older players have pretty much given up on the forum, too much noise vs intelligent conversation. I might pop by once a week but typically I just pop back out without saying anything.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I suspect it's the other way around, from what I've read in the forums for the past year the one's who take it too seriously are the one's always moaning about this or complaining about that.

Btw good to see you again Pirate Justice my old friend.

Hello, shooter. How have you been? Me, just hanging on, until the US Thanksgiving.

Yours was the a couple weeks ago, if I recall (same day as our Columbus Day from what I remember).

Gobble, gobble, gobble...

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 05:00 PM
See here we are, just a couple of old friends having a nice peaceful conversation. Isn't this great.

bigflan
10-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Wow, at least I don't have to deal with the pirates in game

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Flan the pirates are not that bad in the game. Yes i have been extremely critical of them in the past but up in the deep end i see the good they are doing. In fact i see some of theie llp account with my llp. I think they get a bad rap becuase people never walk in their shoes.

bigflan
10-27-2012, 05:49 PM
The pirates are looking for me cause they know I have 10 mil on hand

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 05:53 PM
They dont need your measely 10 mil.

bigflan
10-27-2012, 05:54 PM
They dont need your measely 10 mil.No he said the LLp pirates are looking for me

Also I had 10 mil at level 2 which would take a months to save up

Ryans67
10-27-2012, 05:58 PM
They don't want or need your cash, everyone just wants to hear you moan about someone taking it! We revel in your despair....;)

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 06:11 PM
I think a few of the older players have pretty much given up on the forum, too much noise vs intelligent conversation. I might pop by once a week but typically I just pop back out without saying anything.

Hey Agent Orange! I remember you...what's up I hear you....I would come on every now and then looking to chat, but i could never find a convo I wanted to join. But I missed all the vets so I wanted to give everyone a shout. Hope you're well.

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Flan the pirates are not that bad in the game. Yes i have been extremely critical of them in the past but up in the deep end i see the good they are doing. In fact i see some of theie llp account with my llp. I think they get a bad rap becuase people never walk in their shoes.

Are you being sarcastic? Because I have to disagree. I'm all for battles, but these guys are ridiculous. I don't think it's right to challenge someone with a fraction of A/D than your own. One of them has an attack stat of like 500k, and he comes at me with my stat of 67k. Really? Come on.

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Upper levels have a huge problem with many no cas glitchers. They are keeping busy and occupied so they dont overrun all thr ither players. Its about once every 2 or 3 days i get hit by a new up and coming glitcher. Those accounts are destroying the fame worse than anyone else.

Sugarymama
10-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Upper levels have a huge problem with many no cas glitchers. They are keeping busy and occupied so they dont overrun all thr ither players. Its about once every 2 or 3 days i get hit by a new up and coming glitcher. Those accounts are destroying the fame worse than anyone else.

What's a no cash glitcher? And how can you tell one apart from a real player? More importantly, why aren't the devs doing something about it if its a fraud/scam?

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 06:44 PM
The no casualty glitch is an account that loses little no units during battle. Its been reported for months. Thr devs claim it dies not exist. We have atleast 4 forum members who have it. I have abother 6 as allies. These players for the part didnt ask for it. I. Past hackers were able to duplicate it. To give tou an idea a player who has it will lose 1 unit in may 100 attacks at most. And even then its usually a low unit. They can usually be found by inventory checks. Many have hundreds and some times thousands of each valor unit. They have large numbers in the hundreds of loot items as well which have high death rayes but they never lose them. These players aree the most ruthless in the game because they almost never lose a unit even when they lose a fight or raid.

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Sugar, as an fyi ask speed ump or wdgeorge. In the past i was one the most vocal against some of their tatics and motives. I still fundamentally disagree with much of the same things. There still is a huge benefit to them being here and they also do good. Of thhry were not here i really fear what would be in their place.

Ryans67
10-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Sugar, what's your ally count?

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Sugar , i would say that right now those guys are looking for crates for the current event. Your complaints sould go to gree for setting it up like that, but i have o issues with it really. Its a war game. Everyone is below our stats, but people complain based on level, which has nothing to do with anything really, had some complain because of iph differences, attacking someone with the same flag, basically just unhappy they were attavked.

Sugarymama
10-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Sugar, what's your ally count?

Funny you should ask. I'm having issues with my ally list, and have been for months. It won't load past the first page. Even though I have deleted allies, it still won't let me see any more than on the first screen. Right now I have 492, and I want to delete more. However, my first page has most of the people I want to keep, not delete. So i cant do anything. I've opened up two tickets this week regarding the issue. I'm hoping it will get resolved soon. Do you know how long it takes for tech support to respond? Never really had to deal with them before..

Sugarymama
10-28-2012, 12:29 AM
The no casualty glitch is an account that loses little no units during battle. Its been reported for months. Thr devs claim it dies not exist. We have atleast 4 forum members who have it. I have abother 6 as allies. These players for the part didnt ask for it. I. Past hackers were able to duplicate it. To give tou an idea a player who has it will lose 1 unit in may 100 attacks at most. And even then its usually a low unit. They can usually be found by inventory checks. Many have hundreds and some times thousands of each valor unit. They have large numbers in the hundreds of loot items as well which have high death rayes but they never lose them. These players aree the most ruthless in the game because they almost never lose a unit even when they lose a fight or raid.

Thanks Poopenshire. It helps to understand. I think it's crazy that the devs would deny something exists in the game if even when there is evidence right in their face. Oh well..

You also mentioned that its beneficial they exist. How so?

Sugarymama
10-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Sugar , i would say that right now those guys are looking for crates for the current event. Your complaints sould go to gree for setting it up like that, but i have o issues with it really. Its a war game. Everyone is below our stats, but people complain based on level, which has nothing to do with anything really, had some complain because of iph differences, attacking someone with the same flag, basically just unhappy they were attavked.

I will admit that I thought it didn't make sense to attack players with the same flag, but I guess in this "war" it's anything goes. I would stay away from my country, but I'm getting attacked by them all the time now so f$&k it...

My rivals list is also crazy, but at least I can refresh it to find players with similar stats to attack. The game matches me up with players who are much weaker than me, and also much stronger. It's harder to find players who have similar stats. I don't understand that..

JohnnyR
10-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Funny you should ask. I'm having issues with my ally list, and have been for months. It won't load past the first page. Even though I have deleted allies, it still won't let me see any more than on the first screen. Right now I have 492, and I want to delete more. However, my first page has most of the people I want to keep, not delete. So i cant do anything. I've opened up two tickets this week regarding the issue. I'm hoping it will get resolved soon. Do you know how long it takes for tech support to respond? Never really had to deal with them before..

Might wanna send a ticket. My ally list got corrupted when I accidentally hit "accept all allies," and nearly my whole list disappeared. I sent a ticket 6 months ago, got no fix. Sent one last week on a different ally issue, and lo and behold-I have all my old allies back! It turned out I had over 200 more allies on my list than the number showed, lol.

Sugarymama
10-28-2012, 01:51 AM
Might wanna send a ticket. My ally list got corrupted when I accidentally hit "accept all allies," and nearly my whole list disappeared. I sent a ticket 6 months ago, got no fix. Sent one last week on a different ally issue, and lo and behold-I have all my old allies back! It turned out I had over 200 more allies on my list than the number showed, lol.

6 months???..ugh. Please don't say that. I sent in a ticket on Thursday then another yesterday. Still no response. I'm going to reach out again on Tuesday if I don't hear back. I will keep at it until they are sick of me. I'm an active player who way back when spent $ on the game. Customer service should be up to par. Not sure what the turnaround time is for technical issues, but it should definitely NOT be 6 months. Shouldn't even be 6 days IMO.

Speed ump
10-28-2012, 05:50 AM
Lets see, that would be April. I'll check back with you then and see.lol

Speed ump
10-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Also I think poop meant it was beneficial for us pirates to exist, not the glitchers. He did explain some of it in his post. We have stopped a great deal of the vulgar and racist posts that were being made. Those glitch players are one of the biggest concerns for the reasons he listed.

Poopenshire
10-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks Poopenshire. It helps to understand. I think it's crazy that the devs would deny something exists in the game if even when there is evidence right in their face. Oh well..

You also mentioned that its beneficial they exist. How so?
First, its better to have the enemy you know than the one you don't.
Second, the profanity and spamming is gone in the levels they play at.
Third, they provide a basis which to judge your progress and goals against.

Its all in how you judge wgat you see, I may never get strong enough to challange them but its something to try for.