PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice if ???

Chetti Knight
10-22-2012, 04:54 PM
I just got an idea while I was looking through my inventory. I was thinking. Since now you can buy more units straight from your inventory by tapping on the unit, why can't Gree make a sell and/or trade up button for the loot items. This way you can sell your 1000 Tree Snipers for in game cash or trade up to a more powerful loot unit that at least has a chance to make it into your attacking forces.
Anybody else think this idea could become a reality, or am I just dropping stones into a bottomless pit ???

Thanks for your time and input.

General Soviet
10-22-2012, 05:07 PM
It would probably work well if the trade-ins were even, though we all know that you would need hundreds of tree snipers to get something somewhat valuable ;)

Mad
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I like the monster quest idea of fusing monsters, where two monsters are merged together to form one better monster. Maybe a similar idea could be incorporated in Mw, but along a different line. Maybe jets could be added to aircraft carriers to increase the carriers attack. Maybe you could take 50 snipers and form a platoon of snipers where they function as a platoon which has substantially more fire power than an individual sniper.

Tctiger
10-23-2012, 05:07 AM
if a trade system would be too complex i don't see why they can't let people sell unwanted units for half the price just like when you sell builings .

Tanner
10-23-2012, 05:28 AM
if a trade system would be too complex i don't see why they can't let people sell unwanted units for half the price just like when you sell builings .

Love this idea!

Although the combining units idea sounds totally awesome, I give it a likelihood factor of "we're looking into it."