PDA

View Full Version : Have I any chance?

dads
10-22-2012, 12:20 PM
My iPod got strolen this morning.
ATM I am using a old iPod (no cloud) & can't get my data back
I tried transferring however that didnt work.
Have I any chance of getting my games data back?

I did send ticket however as that may be a while I was wondering if alls lost.
I have brought on game gold & like a lot have put time into the game witch is leaving me so disheartened that any glimer of help advise would be so appreciated.
Thanks

MadManDK
10-22-2012, 12:22 PM
As long as your have your ally id, then you're supposed to be fine. See this thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39625-TRANSFERING-FROM-OLD-iOS-DEVICE-gt-NEW-iOS-DEVICES-(esp.-iPhone5)

Baraka
10-22-2012, 12:32 PM
You will defo get it back.all you need is Id and name n stuff like that. If you have an old email ticket that will have all info. Don't worry.

dads
10-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I didn't have my player I.D's thanks for pointing me on the right direction as had saved e.mails so I have the I.D's now.

Thanks

Baraka
10-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Not a problem.Youll get it within a week.

dads
10-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Just thought I would update.
got all my hames back today,witch was fast IMO.

Baraka
10-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Awesome. Was your base ransacked. Mine was when I lost my phone and got it back.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear you had your device stolen. That to me is the worst of your problems. Being a draconian, I'd be happy to execute the perpetrator of your misfortune and with much pleasure.
You should be pleased to know that in any future mishap, you should be able to transfer your game to a new device without too much of a problem. Good gaming :)

dads
10-23-2012, 11:47 AM
No I was lucky ESP in crime city for sure I thought either me thief would destroy my games or sell my buildings ect.
downside is I can barley see on this iPod it's so cracked,also this iPod won't run there newest game & crashes during boss fights so limited ATM still get a newer iPod & In the mean time I can get back to building & upgrading at least say I was happy just to get three out of four games back limited use or not.

dads
10-23-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear you had your device stolen. That to me is the worst of your problems. Being a draconian, I'd be happy to execute the perpetrator of your misfortune and with much pleasure.
You should be pleased to know that in any future mishap, you should be able to transfer your game to a new device without too much of a problem. Good gaming :)

Your welcome to do what you wish any "real life" thief. Inc feeding them to the fish as to speak

Arizona
10-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Your welcome to do what you wish any "real life" thief. Inc feeding them to the fish as to speak
I just find the lack of respect for the hard work of some to be serious social problem that needs serious draconian measures. Agree with me or not people, but I'd have no mercy for thieves, robbers, murderers, burglars, muggers, buggerers, sex offenders et al...in my society. I'd have a weekly saturday morning market place where we all gather to see the malevolent put to death.
I'd have a lottery to see who wanted to be the hangman. The winner receives either an iTunes gift card or a bunch of Gold for in game use. Everyone is happy... and most of all we#re doing our bit to improve society:)