PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy working for those on iPhone 5?

kykboxr
10-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Downloaded five games, should have produced about 11 gold, nothing showed. Is anyone else noticing this?

Euchred
10-21-2012, 07:17 PM
My brothers wasn't working on his iphone 5 because his settings were still set for an iphone 4. if you tap the top left corner of the tapjoy site you can see what your tapjoy is set for.

Cobra Shuttle
10-21-2012, 07:27 PM
My brothers wasn't working on his iphone 5 because his settings were still set for an iphone 4. if you tap the top left corner of the tapjoy site you can see what your tapjoy is set for.

What he said. I noticed that for some reasons for a little while those settings would be set for the iPhone 4. Now the past few weeks when I've checked it, it has stayed on the iPhone 5.

Daniel2115
10-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Ever since I got my ipad3 I havnt even been able to see any of the downloads at all. I was going back and forth with TJ for about 8 emails and then when I think they realized they don't know how to fix it they stopped emailing back. I guess that's the end of TJ for me until I get a new device lol

Beardy
10-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Had same problem when I got iPhone 5 - Here is what Tapjoy support told me:

Please note: You may want to clear your browser’s Cache and Cookies, then set your browser to accept Cookies in the future. If you have any difficulty with this, let us know and we’ll instruct you on how to do this as well.

Step 1: If you have not already created an account, please go to Tapjoy.com using your mobile web browser and register using your date of birth and a valid email address. You will be sent an email to confirm your email address. You can confirm at any time, and this will not affect your immediate ability to log in and link your device.

Step 2: After you create your account or log in on your device, you will be presented with button that says “Connect My Device”.

Step 3b: (For iOS Users) Clicking this button will bring you to your Settings tab, with a popup titled “Install Profile”. Just follow the prompts and install your profile.

Step 4: You’re done! You will be routed to Tapjoy.com, where you will see a “Hooray! Your device has been linked!” popup.

I hope I cleared up your concerns but let me know if you have any other questions for me so that I can give you my best to assist you. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Tapjoy Customer Support

Patrick616
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Tapjoy has been working fine for me since day 1. I have not had any problems with it. I don't use it a whole lot like I know others do, but when I do everything downloads correctly and I get credited for the gold! I think accepting cookies is the biggest thing.

Check under settings and make sure tapjoy has a profile provisioned for you. That is how it recognizes your device to credit the gold.

Shah Rukh Khan
10-21-2012, 11:26 PM
I haven't got 20 gold for downloading that monster game Gree made

Patrick616
10-22-2012, 05:36 AM
I haven't got 20 gold for downloading that monster game Gree made

Lmao! It's a Gree game! Would you expect anything less?