PDA

View Full Version : Special Ops doesn't work

dledour
10-21-2012, 04:48 AM
OK folks, I posted information on this last week. As I see more players attaining the rank of Spec Ops, you all need to know that there is a bug in the system that will leave you 1 bp shy of completing Spec Ops.
It's been a week since I completed it. I had to send a ticket in to request the cash, valor points and plane....
Got 2 of 3.... and no reply from customer service about the whereabouts of the plane.

A fellow ally completed Spec Ops a month ago... he too has no plane.

If you are spending gold chasing those bp's to complete that rank..... save your money.

My game name is Commander Boom Boom... I don't need the trinket.... but I do want answers as I am a paying customer.

Jhoemel
10-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Pm ccm about it man, maybe he can help

dledour
10-21-2012, 06:28 AM
I already did... also to CJ and two other customer service reps.... 4 folks in all... yet nobody over there has an answer

Fl@sh
10-21-2012, 06:39 AM
I don't think they anticipated anybody achieving Spec Ops. I recall a thread from a while back where someone calculated it would take years to achieve. Congratulations on achieving what we deemed impossible. lol

Poopenshire
10-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Personally I don't think they care. the money keeps flowing no matter what screw ups they make.

call me a pessimist but this company doesn't care and never will. Once the money stops they will move on.

Jhoemel
10-21-2012, 07:48 AM
You should ask ferr for help too since he has a way to communicate with some company guys of gree so he might be able to help

Mad
10-21-2012, 07:58 AM
What I don't understand is why don't they just give them the unit? I mean if they have achieved Special Ops just drop it into their inventory.

Speed ump
10-21-2012, 08:12 AM
They created a ranking that they assumed no one would ever achieve. The created levels they thought no one would reach, walls for upper limits of strength they felt no one could achieve. Haven't we proved over and over that we can and will go beyond any of the rather meager limits that have been set. I reached spec ops in just over two weeks. I saw guys hit lvl 200 way back when I was approaching 100. We have guys who can no longer buy a unit strong enough to add to their numbers. Sounds like our highway system. They plan for the number of cars using it today, so that by the time they get it built, it's already overwhelmed.

Blackstone
10-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Pm ccm about it man, maybe he can help

Aahhahahahahaha! Funniest thing I read all day!

Blackstone
10-21-2012, 08:55 AM
They created a ranking that they assumed no one would ever achieve. The created levels they thought no one would reach, walls for upper limits of strength they felt no one could achieve. Haven't we proved over and over that we can and will go beyond any of the rather meager limits that have been set. I reached spec ops in just over two weeks. I saw guys hit lvl 200 way back when I was approaching 100. We have guys who can no longer buy a unit strong enough to add to their numbers. Sounds like our highway system. They plan for the number of cars using it today, so that by the time they get it built, it's already overwhelmed.

This "game" wasn't built for long term enjoyment and game play. It was a system built to make as much money as possible before moving on to the next project...errr "game"

That being said I would be mad as hell if I made that far and all I got was Gree's middle finger.

dledour
10-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't think Ferr should be bothered with this... He is a customer just like yourselves.... Better that 1000 people complain and not spend money than 1 person.

Here is how you communicate with your customers.... You give them what they paid for, and like any merchandise, if it doesn't work you get your money back. And more importantly, you respond to your customers need with a reply.

jeffrey
10-22-2012, 02:02 AM
OK folks, I posted information on this last week. As I see more players attaining the rank of Spec Ops, you all need to know that there is a bug in the system that will leave you 1 bp shy of completing Spec Ops.
It's been a week since I completed it. I had to send a ticket in to request the cash, valor points and plane....
Got 2 of 3.... and no reply from customer service about the whereabouts of the plane.

A fellow ally completed Spec Ops a month ago... he too has no plane.

If you are spending gold chasing those bp's to complete that rank..... save your money.

My game name is Commander Boom Boom... I don't need the trinket.... but I do want answers as I am a paying customer.

Impressive, Special Ops, that is what I am chasing, I probably would stop playing 1 month after I get that rank. ;)

Maverick50727
10-22-2012, 09:46 AM
I don't think Ferr should be bothered with this... He is a customer just like yourselves.... Better that 1000 people complain and not spend money than 1 person.

Here is how you communicate with your customers.... You give them what they paid for, and like any merchandise, if it doesn't work you get your money back. And more importantly, you respond to your customers need with a reply.

Sorry Boom Boom.

People might complain, but they probably would work on the issues that affect more people. As for the design, it desgined for the majority and not the minority like you are. The majority of of people are probably going to spend <$100 on a simple phone app. Most aren't gong to spend the ammount of money which would mean mortgage payments or a new car to them.

The special ops people I've seen are all high end gold spenders, which don't even need the top valor unit as it would barely make it into their armies if at all. Thus ZERO impact to paying customerswho have reached this rank. If you are a free player or low end gold it is very unlikely you will have reached this level yet. Could be wrong, but the number needed to get there is pretty high and would require a fairly large amount of gold.

Still it is something they should fix as any bug, but just won't be high on their list. It would be on the bottom of mine as I deal with support groups and queuesin my line of work. Priority and impact should be key determining factors along with age of the age of the ticket, but the later being much lower in ranking.

Ric Young
10-22-2012, 12:48 PM
I reached the end yestetday. I have put in a ticket and had no reply, no money, no valor and no plane. Maverick may be right but as far as I'm concerned the big dollars have been spent and this should have been working the day it went up way before players started reaching it. I notice when you attack players in the hint line randomly it says
You have reached top rank... New content coming soon. I wonder how long their soon is. GJ

Fl@sh
10-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I reached the end yestetday. I have put in a ticket and had no reply, no money, no valor and no plane. Maverick may be right but as far as I'm concerned the big dollars have been spent and this should have been working the day it went up way before players started reaching it. I notice when you attack players in the hint line randomly it says
You have reached top rank... New content coming soon. I wonder how long their soon is. GJNext update. Then when we find out it still isn't working, it will be next, next update. Rinse and repeat...

albeezy
10-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Next update. Then when we find out it still isn't working, it will be next, next update. Rinse and repeat...

I thought the progression was "next update" and then "it is working" and then "it is working invisibly on the server"

LOL

Either way, now that we have told them about it we can count on one thing..."It's being looked into!"

dledour
10-22-2012, 06:20 PM
well at least CJ is aware of this.. they sent me a note that they modified my game so I could buy 1 plane...
I tried it.. But still no plane.

I am hearing from more players who either reached it and have the same problem...

I'm also hearing from players that are nearing it....

Bottom line... If they thought nobody would reach it, they were wrong
If they don't fix it....
We'll at least customer service personnel will have jobs

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Special Ops,
Get no props,
No worry mate,
Things still great,
Rank is meaningless anyway,
Buy more gold, you'll be okay!

dledour
10-24-2012, 02:32 PM
You have reached top rank... New content coming soon. I wonder how long their soon is. GJ

It appears more and more players have completed this rank... A solid gold player could care less about the unit... The player who spends no gold will think otherwise...

Poopenshire
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM
It appears more and more players have completed this rank... A solid gold player could care less about the unit... The player who spends no gold will think otherwise...

I have to ask but is it really a status symbol between high level players? I would think as more and more people attain the rank it will become less valuable.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I have to ask but is it really a status symbol between high level players? I would think as more and more people attain the rank it will become less valuable.

I enjoy your posts.

Your comprehension skills are outstanding.

That said, BINGO, dude's got himself a BINGO!

dledour
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
It's a worthless pieces... unless you have the no casualty glitch...
Just look at the 20 sprocket sub in the current auction 99/99 and indestructible

My point here is I paid to play....
and the results are way less than my expectations