PDA

View Full Version : MW alliances

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Could someone share with the other forum members the name and philosophy of the different MW alliances?

If anyone speak in the name of an alliance I would be more than interested to hear from him/hier.

Vador

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 10:33 AM
There is only one alliance, PIRATE UNITED NATION. The others are pacts. The others are gangs. Ths isn't Crime City. CC gang mentality doesn't work here. Pirates don't discuss pirate business with non-pirates. I will say, if you aren't organized, lack a chain of command, lack structure, discipline, and rules; you're not an alliance. We have what there's don't. We ave what others want. To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Arizona
10-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Pirates don't discuss pirate business with non-pirates.
Sure they do. Check old Posts/Threads by Speed Ump, Wdigeorge.

Hondo
10-20-2012, 10:57 AM
This is a game PJ, just a game. There is no need to act like an arrogant prick. Show some dignity.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:10 AM
"There is only one alliance, PIRATE UNITED NATION. The others are pacts. The others are gangs. Ths isn't Crime City. CC gang mentality doesn't work here. Pirates don't discuss pirate business with non-pirates. I will say, if you aren't organized, lack a chain of command, lack structure, discipline, and rules; you're not an alliance. We have what there's don't. We ave what others want. To be the man, you gotta beat the man."

Holly hell ,, what a moron
It's just a game ffs

Ryans67
10-20-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm assuming PJ found Dry's base....

You guy's are better off just ignoring people then starting trouble. Most of the issues people have with stronger players (not just pirates) are caused by being angry that they are stronger and being pissed off that you were attacked. If you just ignore the loss, and not retaliate, the problem will go away. Instead, I see people post on the walls, cussing people out, just acting like a child, and it will ruin the game for you rather quickly.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Hmm , this is what I just said ,, "ffs it's just a game

Baraka
10-20-2012, 11:26 AM
I have to disagree, I do love reading PJs posts and threads. There very entertaining. He's not trolling like the other idiots do.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:26 AM
And he didn't find my base ,, he is my ally , and he don't know it yet !

Baraka
10-20-2012, 11:33 AM
And he didn't find my base ,, he is my ally , and he don't know it yet !i love your English dude.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Myb I will open a new tread sayin: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !PLS FORGIVE ME

Baraka
10-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Myb I will open a new tread sayin: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !PLS FORGIVE MEhaha you know I'm joking my friend. You do a dam site better than me, I can speak a few phrases in French at best.

Arizona
10-20-2012, 11:46 AM
I have to disagree, I do love reading PJs posts and threads. There very entertaining. He's not trolling like the other idiots do.
Suuup B? Maybe not trolling but is a bit of a wanker, that's assuming it's reached puberty...

...then again, does anyone remember when the pirates talked about their children coming to wreak havoc on the good warmongers of MW? I surmise that maybe PJ or others could just be Speed Ump or George having a larf.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:46 AM
"You do a dam site better than me"
I didn't get it

Baraka
10-20-2012, 11:54 AM
I didn't get itmeaning you can speak your native tongue and English. Here in England we too lazy to learn another language as everyone speaks English. It's a complement.

@X. Not good m8, just lost to Norwich. N who the hell is Gnarby lol.

Arizona
10-20-2012, 11:56 AM
I didn't get it
Well I guess ppl think you might speak French as a first language, seeing as you are so close to Quebec and mention on occasion how poor your english is. No problem with me. Baraka probably has problems in real life being understood as he live in Leeds ... crap town bad fans good team.;) and is an exiled gooner!

edit: just read your post... Lost to Norwich. I hate them almost as much as L'pool and those geordie sh!tes N'castle.

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Hahahaha ha ,, u funny .. Nice . Cheers man

Dry
10-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi Arizona , no I don't speak French . I speak Hebrew ,
But my 7 yrs old girl go to French school here in Toronto .

Arizona
10-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi Arizona , no I don't speak French . I speak Hebrew ,
But my 7 yrs old girl go to French school here in Toronto .
Ok, sorry for assuming it was French. It's good to meet you Dry, and all sorts of ppl from different countries. It's great we can all get together in a friendly way, chat and then go to war with each other. So unlike real life:rolleyes:

Baraka
10-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately X got it wrong. True Bad fans. But good city. Aweful team. Yeah I don't understand myself sometimes.Should check out the Where Were You thread in the off topic section ( plug, plug ). We have a laugh and share some interesting photos.

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey guys,

I thought I had an interresting subject here. Try to stay on track. So far I've read info on 3 MW alliances, therefore they seem to exist. Nobody knows anything on the subject?

Baraka feel free to correct my english. Yes I'm one of those french canadian who was forced to learn english to please your queen.

Baraka
10-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey guys,

I thought I had an interresting subject here. Try to stay on track. So far I've read info on 3 MW alliances, therefore they seem to exist. Nobody knows anything on the subject?

Baraka feel free to correct my english. Yes I'm one of those french canadian who was forced to learn english to please your queen.your English is better than mine lol. Don't think there's a lot of pleasing our queen have u seen how miserable she is.

On topic for you only ones I know about are Pirates And Sizters of mercy. It's not really gang style like CC. I don't know much on this topic. Think your safe at your level though m8.

JohnnyR
10-20-2012, 01:57 PM
It's great we can all get together in a friendly way, chat and then go to war with each other.

Quotable quote, mind if I sig it?

Arizona
10-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Quotable quote, mind if I sig it?
Don't mind at all JR. Go right ahead. Tis true though. If only politicians played MW. The world would be a lot more peaceful. Can you imagine Obama sending his MW code to the Iranian dude. "hey wanna be my ally. here's my code"

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Just talking....

Wouldn't it be great to introduce a new alliance that would gather forum members?

Bronson
10-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Your forgetting the best alliance out there.... The 3 Amigos!!!

Baraka
10-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Your forgetting the best alliance out there.... The 3 Amigos!!!indeed I did. Heard Aidan tried making an alliance as well. Only specific people could join and he gave them his own anitiation test.

Whiskey Brother
10-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Pirate United Nation? What a clever pun.... So I take it some Alliances are actual "Alliances" that will bring down multple Armies on to one guy for a "Shock and Awe" type of warfare?

Brutal...

How many of these "Rebel" Alliances are there, and how do they identify themselves?
They used to do it with Flags, but...?

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 03:27 PM
As pj said, there is only one real alliance in the game. There is a lose group in the game, most of whom are not active in any way, some is words only. So far no one has come close to having or offering its members what we have. We have seen so many come and go over the course of events. Most have been the slow learners who don't understand that no matter what they do, they are not able to degrade or harm us. The ones who do learn this move on to being better part of our community. The are a few who have never learned the lessons we teach. We do keep trying and hoping that someday they will.

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 03:36 PM
As pj said, there is only one real alliance in the game. There is a lose group in the game, most of whom are not active in any way, some is words only. So far no one has come close to having or offering its members what we have. We have seen so many come and go over the course of events. Most have been the slow learners who don't understand that no matter what they do, they are not able to degrade or harm us. The ones who do learn this move on to being better part of our community. The are a few who have never learned the lessons we teach. We do keep trying and hoping that someday they will.

Speak up! Who are you and who do you represent?

Baraka
10-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Speak up! Who are you and who do you represent?you have honestly never heard of UMP.

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Unfortunately no. Keep in mind that I'm just a little red fish that tries to learn how to speak with whales.

Thunder Child
10-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Your forgetting the best alliance out there.... The 3 Amigos!!!Hoorah! ("Hooray, chaps!" over the water)...

Baraka
10-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Hoorah! ("Hooray, chaps!" over the water)...im surprised no one has ast who they are yet. Anyway dunno wat time you got over ther. But it's bed for me.

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Vador, I assumed everyone knew who I was. As there is truly only one alliance, I am a member of that group, the pirates.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 06:42 PM
And he didn't find my base ,, he is my ally , and he don't know it yet !

You're EXACTLY where I want you to be, genius.

When I'm bored, I'll come calling.

Or, I might send a few crazed, zealous recruits to provide you with FREE base cleaning services.

Jhenry02
10-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Strykers Band of Merry Misfits is a loose alliance/pact.

vball
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Finding Nemo showed us how to speak whale. Did you not see the movie?

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 11:51 PM
I liked nemo, he was pretty colors, see the pretty fish.