PDA

View Full Version : Thread to thank Support Staff

Feng1234
10-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok, with the recent flood of tickets to support about stuff, I thought I might start a quick thread thanking those who have been consistently fast and curteous to respond to our tickets.

I sent one today and had a response from CE within 10 minutes and likewise for the subsequent replies. So a big thanks CE.

So if you have someone who have helped you a lot, why not give them a thanks here. Perhaps Gree and or CCM can pass it on to those people when they meet at the office.

If there are support who have been a total ass, why not post them up as well? But make sure you post full situation otherwise it might be justified.

CJ54
10-19-2012, 07:19 PM
I'll let CE know.

For the negative ones, CCM and I would actually prefer if people sent us any concerns/negative issues directly to us, so that we can address those constructively.

Fun
10-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I sent a ticket a few days ago about mw still no reply, the other tickets I have sent have been replyed to decently fast and CE has helped on a few

*applauds*

DenZ1
10-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I'll join. Sent ticket about promo truck that got resolved within a day.
Thank you.

PawnXIIX
10-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Still waiting for my truck and another item...i'll send a PM now.

Dipstik
10-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Had a couple cheaters frozen lately... Got a good response on the game version reverting issue.

PawnXIIX
10-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Had a couple cheaters frozen lately... Got a good response on the game version reverting issue.

Not to try to derail, but that's a really good thing that they're getting frozen. Could you PM me the verdict on the game version reverting? I'd like to know how that panned out.

TZora
10-19-2012, 08:11 PM
indeed gotta appreciate the fast support i've enjoyed always. must have contacted support 10 times so far and each time i got a reply within a few hours.

thanks gree support, u guys rock!

Dipstik
10-19-2012, 08:20 PM
I was told by "C" that it's against the rules.

TZora
10-19-2012, 08:23 PM
what if u applied gold somewhere and it didn't apply and still got removed from your account? those amazing "an unknown error occurred".

still, ppl may go on asking for it whether they deserve it or not. edited the post.

btw dips, dnt u think gree is in a better position to decide whether a player deserves it or not :)

Feng1234
10-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Can we post up a few names if possible so we can see if there is a consistent trend for some of our good reps? Thanks peeps.

Feng1234
10-19-2012, 08:43 PM
I'll let CE know.

For the negative ones, CCM and I would actually prefer if people sent us any concerns/negative issues directly to us, so that we can address those constructively.

Thanks CJ.

Lonestoner
10-19-2012, 09:38 PM
J England has helped me out multiple times after the dreaded misclick gold purchases.. Definitely thanks for the speedy responses! :)

Dudebot121256
10-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Only had 2 bad experiences with support, the other 4-5 were good. Mostly done by CE (If someone could thank him, that'd be great).

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-20-2012, 07:15 PM
I'll let CE know.

interesting...this thread attracted a staff response within 9 minutes...but when we have legitimate concerns or queries involving events, promotions or other game news, we often don't get a response at all. so they're obviously watching, but don't care enough.

PawnXIIX
10-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Tickets never responded to...PMs about issues not responded to...

...be a little understanding if I'm not exactly "amazed" at support or anything having to do with it right now. :(

dudeman
10-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Support can be totally awesome.

But...

For whatever reason(s), sometimes they suck major butt.

I don't know why and I'm not about to speculate, but that's my experience. Sometimes awesome, sometimes sucky.

PawnXIIX
10-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Support can be totally awesome.

But...

For whatever reason(s), sometimes they suck major butt.

I don't know why and I'm not about to speculate, but that's my experience. Sometimes awesome, sometimes sucky.

Must depend on the weather outside. Maybe there's an office groundhog who comes out everyday, and if he sees his shadow it's a quick reply day?

dudeman
10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Must depend on the weather outside. Maybe there's an office groundhog who comes out everyday, and if he sees his shadow it's a quick reply day?

Quick reply day is not special. If you have a major issue there is no such thing as quick reply day.

You may get a timely sign of life, but support needs time to make magic happen... And sometimes "magic" can be as simple as getting things to function correctly.

Not support's fault, IMO. I think the people they deal with in house are likely the real source of that smell we're all detecting.

Feng1234
10-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Agreed dudeman. It's the policy makers. They should give support some freedom to keep players happy.

I have had the urge to spend some cash on this game but they're missing something to make me happy. They need more stuff like the good fella upgrade which is a necessity. All game items are not since they are endless.

the_dude
10-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Id like to second the nomination of CE as the best support rep. He was the only one that made any sense in his response. He successfully deleted my henchmen as i asked.

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 10:27 PM
I'd like to echo that regarding ce always one of the best to deal with

However

I've had some ****ty experiences as well, I had my camper account t banned in a similar situation to what gaming will described the other day, whereby someone took over my account and upgraded all my buildings to level, I probably spent about 2k UK money on it and after 2 weeks of no replies from support I gave up

For that reason alone I will never spend a penny on gold ever again

Dravak
10-20-2012, 10:31 PM
I'd like to echo that regarding ce always one of the best to deal with

However

I've had some ****ty experiences as well, I had my camper account t banned in a similar situation to what gaming will described the other day, whereby someone took over my account and upgraded all my buildings to level, I probably spent about 2k UK money on it and after 2 weeks of no replies from support I gave up

For that reason alone I will never spend a penny on gold ever again

Couldn't have happened to a beter chap , karma deal with it :D
Love the emo story more please ... hahaha

The real story I cheated got busted and banned , now I am back waiting for another ban , so I can't afford to spend , lmao

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 10:44 PM
The fact that you still play after an experience like that is just...

Well, I'm pretty sure I don't need to finish that thought.

Tap joy only now mate, it's too easy to throw at this game, on my original account plus current spent close to 7k at last tally up, it's not worth it IMHO for some imaginary numbers

See thing is the likes of dravak have to make up for their small penis by spending their entire giro on it which indicates they don't have a brain cell to rub together

PawnXIIX
10-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Getting back on topic... Has anyone else received their support provided monster truck - thing - do-hickey?

Feng1234
10-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I have not received anything. Last time I heard was from Russell who gave the standard response that everyone is getting.

Feng1234
10-20-2012, 11:46 PM
And ladies, go create another thread called "bash each other and support" if you want to ***** and moan forever.

Dravak
10-21-2012, 12:08 AM
And ladies, go create another thread called "bash each other and support" if you want to ***** and moan forever.

This is crime city unvolving at it best Feng , this is this week drama and theatre play ....

This what kept most people playing this game for a year !
So sit back and enjoy the popcorn .

Yeah if you want to thank support , this is what pays support ! , not a thank you .

Feng1234
10-21-2012, 12:24 AM
This is crime city unvolving at it best Feng , this is this week drama and theatre play ....

This what kept most people playing this game for a year !
So sit back and enjoy the popcorn .

Yeah if you want to thank support , this is what pays support ! , not a thank you .

Haha, I gotta admit, it's kinda true.

WestLondon
10-21-2012, 05:33 AM
This was not resolved as it was you who resorted to hacking when outed on the forum as a WEAK ass Beotch

Bitter baronless

PC77
10-21-2012, 09:53 AM
I've only ever sent 3 tickets to support, all in the last 4 wks, and I've never received a reply..

Harry Tuttle
10-21-2012, 10:50 AM
I seem to always get CE, who usually responds quickly and takes care of the problem (misclicks, cheaters).

Elastic Earl
10-21-2012, 04:18 PM
In my experience Support has done a good job. Sure, it usually takes longer than I would like in this instant gratification world we live in. However, after Pawn and I had lunch with CCM and heard him explain the volume of requests they get and some of the nonsense they have to deal with I understand why it takes them awhile to get to our questions.
It would help both sides if people could send requests with clear concise questions AND Gree responded accordingly. Also, every time someone responds to their email it re opens that ticket again. A lot of us, myself included, keep replying to their responses and dragging out the conversation and many times it goes off topic. That generates a lot of unnecessary open tickets for them that must be addressed so they can close them and move on to other customers. I did not realize this until CCM told me. I am going to keep my replies to a minimum unless they have completely botched the answer to my requests.
Pawn, that an accurate description of our conversation on that topic? Care to add anything? I know you will....

PawnXIIX
10-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Pawn, that an accurate description of our conversation on that topic? Care to add anything? I know you will....

If I am elected president of the state of California...

Oh wow, wrong paper... Don't try to have a conversation with the support people. If they did a good job, keep it concise because we were told they like to hear it, but don't drag on the conversation because every time you reply it re-opens the ticket and that's annoying.

Dravak
10-22-2012, 01:16 AM
This is a known problem of a good customer support system , sorry you want to give the feeling of care .
You will get people thank you , in there own way .

Sadly there support is totally flooded with cheaters report of cheaters themself .
That is the common problem , people who cheat then report people who cheat beter then them .
Both side will be investigated in due time , but the volume of reports keep adding up .
They are probaly backlogged , since they have 4 games to do , and monster quest will have priority for the next 6 months .

Maybe seperate support tickets into , Gold (bonus,request , refund), Cheats , FAQ , Etc , just stream line it .
Sorry look at the boss event and monster truck , how many people would have send in reports.
And look at the forums is also a good indication , of whinners reporting junk .

How many trolls hit the report button , when a conversation doesn't go there way .
You got a ignore button not for nothing , tells you the mentality of people .
In this small section of the whole CC community , tells you what support has to deal with .
The stupidity of people not able to handle the truth , cause it affects there sanity .

TZora
10-22-2012, 09:40 AM
only iOS players are humans who have the facility to hit the ignore button .. android folks are non-living things, where's the ignore button? help me figure it out please lol

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM
I'd like to thank kristin and CE for their help
I have had good response time with these guys/gals
;-) cheers
EEE