PDA

View Full Version : no big boss event on android again!!!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
wtf this is so unfair that its getting annoying .. has any one got information!!

Coldjoey
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
One day you will get the boss to beat, in the mean time you have the 10/10 boxes. It's worst for new players on iPad they missed the boxes and can't take part in them, never getting the chance of a modifier.

dudeman
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
wtf this is so unfair that its getting annoying .. has any one got information!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcklyTmTc1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Shoosh!

:cool:

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-19-2012, 05:34 PM
u shoosh!!

Dr. Dengus
10-19-2012, 05:46 PM

How would people on a public forum have any sort of inside information on boss events for Android?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-19-2012, 06:09 PM
maybe they suck of cj or mark for some info or gold , u never know what people do these days

PawnXIIX
10-19-2012, 08:07 PM
It's not "Unfair". Have you noticed the trend? You guys are getting events later than IOS because you started later. Talking to CCM at NYCC (Alphabet soup right?) he stated that Android was slowly going to catch up to IOS eventually, so please stop your incessant whining.

Should get you all some cheese to go with it.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-19-2012, 08:12 PM
he stated that Android was slowly going to catch up to IOS eventually,

thats all u had to say a.h

PawnXIIX
10-19-2012, 08:15 PM
thats all u had to say a.h

I've already said it in another topic...I forget where. That was one of the main questions I wanted to ask him, since I was concerned about everyone being on a level playing field.

One day we will be having events happen at almost the same time. Events on Android are easier to time and get put out. Events for IOS have to go through Apple legal department.

You need to submit the event for approval (I suppose the update to the game code) and then you need to submit AGAIN for when the event is supposed to start. I think it need to get approved twice? The approval process is never the same time, so that's why events are always messed up with the timing.

DenZ1
10-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Not even 10/10 event. Android players screwed this time.

Big Bad Wolf
10-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Im sick of this too.... Why should we keep playing again, why did u ask our suggestions again.... What good does our opinion do if no action takes place after the fact..... I am sick of it.

PawnXIIX
10-19-2012, 10:30 PM
It's not "Unfair". Have you noticed the trend? You guys are getting events later than IOS because you started later. Talking to CCM at NYCC (Alphabet soup right?) he stated that Android was slowly going to catch up to IOS eventually, so please stop your incessant whining.

Should get you all some cheese to go with it.

Im sick of this too.... Why should we keep playing again, why did u ask our suggestions again.... What good does our opinion do if no action takes place after the fact..... I am sick of it.

Nobody reads the previous pages ... Your argument is invalid.

dispatch_me
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Nobody reads the previous pages ... Your argument is invalid.

His argument actually is not invalid. You can say that if you are someone who doesn't have to experience it. Even though there may be something in the works to get Android players "caught up", it's all tentative. This could be months to a year from now and at that rate a lot of the Android players, unless they're doing some serious camping, will be to far ahead in the game to really get and enjoy the full effect of leveling along with being awarded the prizes from the different events. I for one don't want to be at level 175-200 and just now getting gear that players have had for months to a year. The only other option would be to start all over in order to have those weapons actually be effective against other players starting out as well.

And if events are easier to be put out for Android rather than all the red tape that they have to go through with Apple, one would think that Android would have them first. The point is very valid and it's not incessant whining, rather than pointing out the unfainess of it all.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-19-2012, 11:04 PM
android rules once again

dudeman
10-19-2012, 11:19 PM
I guess this needs to be said again. :rolleyes:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcklyTmTc1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Shoosh!

Vito Corleone
10-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Will there be an Android event?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-20-2012, 12:07 AM
yes my freind

Vito Corleone
10-20-2012, 12:14 AM
When will the event start?

SevenO9
10-20-2012, 12:26 AM
So you're sick, tired and disappointed? I got a solution. Stop. Playing. The. Game. There is no magic force that requires you to continue. I've quit a hundred games for all of the given reasons. Its like TV shows that make people sich, tired, mad, whatever. Don't watch it. It is really this simple ...

(CK) EL
10-20-2012, 12:57 AM
So you're sick, tired and disappointed? I got a solution. Stop. Playing. The. Game. There is no magic force that requires you to continue. I've quit a hundred games for all of the given reasons. Its like TV shows that make people sich, tired, mad, whatever. Don't watch it. It is really this simple ...

this game is an addiction you don't quit so easily,
players have spent a lot of time, and many of us have even spent real money,
so quitting is easy to say but not to do.

What am i doing?
since the gap in stats between IOS and android players is increasing day by day (through Boss events and looting from multiply click jobs) i have stoped buying gold and i just camp.
I am so bored and dissapointed of the game that i think i'll only participate if there is a 10/10 event with great modifier.
There is no way to keep paying just to follow IOS player stats.
So i don't erase my buildings but i don't play either.

Munch on it
10-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Man crying about it won't help typical ck tactics lol game came out on iOS first so we should get everything first end of story.

(CK) EL
10-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Man crying about it won't help typical ck tactics lol game came out on iOS first so we should get everything first end of story.

thats bul****..
who is crying?
just saying the truth
if you dissagree with something i said, tell me your arguments.
i said that i am bored and not willing to pay any more money
what's your problem to this and what ck has to do with this?
typical idiot tactics ..speaking without thinking

PawnXIIX
10-20-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm for android too...but honestly coming on here and complaining about the stat gap won't fix it.

I feel sorry for the android players, I do. I understand what it's like. Honestly take your complaints and send them into support or something...

(CK) EL
10-20-2012, 01:29 AM
I'm for android too...but honestly coming on here and complaining about the stat gap won't fix it.

I feel sorry for the android players, I do. I understand what it's like. Honestly take your complaints and send them into support or something...

i agree to all of these
i just repeat that i am not complaining
i answered to somebody who said to quit
and i said that i don't quit but i don't play either.
That's my tactic, that's what i do.
i collect my buildings twice a day and upgrade, nothing else

Munch on it
10-20-2012, 02:18 AM
thats bul****..
who is crying?
just saying the truth

Every time iOS users get something your normally the first to jump on here and whinge about how you are over it and how your not buying anymore gold

SevenO9
10-20-2012, 02:21 AM
Just to be clear: I didn't say quit. My point is, if something makes you sick you should stop doing it, regardles if its a game or anyhting else.

Never understood people who complain about something they have been offered for free and are free to choose. It is totaly under your own control.

Don't want to start a long philosophical or political discurse here, but complains about possible imbalances in a mobile app? First world problems anyone?

(CK) EL
10-20-2012, 02:30 AM
Every time iOS users get something your normally the first to jump on here and whinge about how you are over it and how your not buying anymore gold

i used to complain a lot, that's true
i stoped complaining after CCM made a thread about androit, now i am waiting.
And it's true that i don't spend for long time now. The only exception i made was to get the loaded dice from 10/10 event whitch was great and i even sent an email to express my sutisfaction for these events.

wel said Seven09

Big Bad Wolf
10-20-2012, 08:36 AM
I guess I'll just do what you do CK EL, might be boring and I might lose interest but that will be for the best because it is a addicting game and when u become addicted to something, when it wrongs you it makes you more upset then necessary. If I start losing interest, it will be much easier to quit and I won't be as concerned about all the effort I've put into it. SO camping and collecting and no spending is the best solution.

Tomatoneverdie
10-20-2012, 05:23 PM
My advice to a couple of my Android in-game friends = Be patient, go in hidding and camp until Boss Event is available on Android. At the same time, build up the stat to be in a better position then.

The complaints are valid, but probably won't speed anything up. Don't get too upset over it, this is just a game....and yeah, I'm so glad I'm not one of you guys, it must feels like being in prison and constantly dropping the soap....

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 06:43 PM

Stop moaning you numpty

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 06:49 PM
thats bul****..
who is crying?
just saying the truth

Do you hear that.....

*listens closely for worlds tiniest violin playing in background*

Sad sad music.

KemoKidd
10-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Being an Android user I have fully accepted getting new material later than ios users. As soon as you can accept this fact, the happier you will be. Is it fair? No. Will we eventually get it? Yes. Then all is well. Anyone still complaining about scratchers? NO! So once we get the Boss Events this disadvantage will be forgotten. Get used to it and get over it. Please stop complaining or being so surprised. I am not talking about anyone in particular. I'm just saying.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-20-2012, 09:10 PM
ios users are playing defeat dragon chen boss event and they dont even put one up for android(any event will do).is that what you call fair.
on the other hand ur saying that android is going to catch up to ios eventually ,. r u stupid this will take atleast 1 year to do that , and the more weeks go past its just adding on the tallybar my freind , would u be around that time to experience that.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 09:13 PM
ios users are playing defeat dragon chen boss event and they dont even put one up for android(any event will do).is that what you call fair.
on the other hand ur saying that android is going to catch up to ios eventually ,. r u stupid this will take atleast 1 year to do that , and the more weeks go past its just adding on the tallybar my freind , would u be around that time to experience that.

Please refer back to post #31.

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 09:21 PM

Buy a iPhone or iPad then Dipsh1t and stop moaning like the mug you are

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 09:22 PM

Wouldn't bother with the guy he can't read or write properly and comes across as a bit of a Mong to be fair

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 09:23 PM

Your post will be like the morse code to the fool

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Your post will be like the morse code to the fool

get the **** out of my thread u piece of sh1t

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 09:27 PM
get the **** out of my thread u piece of sh1t

What don't like hearing the truth ? Fact of the matter is your a spastick