PDA

View Full Version : Who is afraid of the "Whale Zone Territory?"

Gambit12
10-19-2012, 11:06 AM
"Whoever said this before or have thought of this, better speak up now before they hold your Peace."

I heard it mostly in every members in the forum. They said don't go up there yet until you farm & increase your stats & iph...its okey to farm & increase your stats, there's nothing wrong with that specially killing the boss for lower Level...

Its not that bad up there, its like you get raided mostly everyday when you are in lower Level. its pretty much the same when your up there & down here. There's only one thing i can tell you for every forum members around here..."Don't be Scared at Whale Zone!" They're not going to bite you or hurt you in real life. its just another war day...that's all. Have Courage in you heart Soldier, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Coast Guard, & politicians also...

albeezy
10-19-2012, 11:08 AM
It is not the fear of being attacked that makes people not want to enter whale territory. They get attacked and raided at lower levels too. Only thing is at the lower levels you can build an army strong enough to win most of those and go over vault for big upgrades. Much more difficult after entering whale territory.

manbeast
10-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Can you hold $100 million for a week and not have to worry about getting attacked?

Lt. Falcon
10-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm a little timid about whale zone as I have heard horror stories about the various groups that tend to bully other players and that it is much more difficult to go over vault for large upgrades. Also, I want to have a great economy to replenish my army with sufficient units. It's not so much fear as eventually I will be there, its more about preparation.

BigD@wg
10-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Can you hold $100 million for a week and not have to worry about getting attacked?

And the question in this case is the answer to his question! :) I like having lots of money too!

Selfproclaimed
10-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Yea, if I hold over 50 mill now, I'm generally safe. Yes,I'll get attacked but ill usually win. Later on, I won't mind as much if I lose any fights ,I just want to establish a high iph now,while I can because like manbeast said.. Up there, you probably won't be able to hold on to that much cash

BigD@wg
10-19-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm a little timid about whale zone as I have heard horror stories about the various groups that tend to bully other players and that it is much more difficult to go over vault for large upgrades. Also, I want to have a great economy to replenish my army with sufficient units. It's not so much fear as eventually I will be there, its more about preparation.

Be prepared, son. That's my motto. Be prepared. (From movie, The Last Boyscout in case you were wondering). :)

Arizona
10-19-2012, 11:49 AM
I fear nothing in this game. When I get to wherever I'm getting, I'll get there... gettit?
Whatever strategy you play, just go ahead and play it. Just 'cos ppl camp doesn't imply they're frightened of a "zone". It's just one smart strategy to build income.
Remember goldie, I play for free so you have opponents to beat up on!

mikebarth1955
10-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I started getting visited by people in the Whale Zone the day I hit Level 90. Shoot, I got raided by two different Level 200 rivals one week. I still get visited regularly -- in the last 24 hours, I've been visited by:

TBB Lvl 136
ae Lvl 180
JudeGun Lvl 153
Sir Lvl 150
momo Lvl 190
Lord Marshal Colin Lvl 138

I'm hovering at Lvl 129, but I can't imagine it is going to be any worse than it was when I first started getting visits from the 130+ crowd.

Famous last words.

Maverick50727
10-19-2012, 12:04 PM
You are just being funny now. I still get hit here and there by peopel if I get over 20. Greed sets in and I can leave it for about 5-10 hours max thus far.

You can survive if you have the correct allies though. Gambit has many of the correct ones I think looking at his wall.

Gambit, maybe once you double you IPH you might make a better target. The same ones comes back to me as they find it pays. LOL Sorry I can't stop somoe who has 200-500K stats if they want my money. Easy come easy go.

I'm tempted to drop my allies and pay Manbeast a visit the next time I want a Nano or Oil rig upgrade though. LOL

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
I started getting visited by people in the Whale Zone the day I hit Level 90. Shoot, I got raided by two different Level 200 rivals one week. I still get visited regularly -- in the last 24 hours, I've been visited by:

TBB Lvl 136
ae Lvl 180
JudeGun Lvl 153
Sir Lvl 150
momo Lvl 190
Lord Marshal Colin Lvl 138

I'm hovering at Lvl 129, but I can't imagine it is going to be any worse than it was when I first started getting visits from the 130+ crowd.

Famous last words.

These players have no need to attack people in the 90s. Thats nothing but cowardice. man up and attack people around your own level.

Many of these players cannot attack anyone near them so they look for those far below them.

BigD@wg
10-19-2012, 12:31 PM
im curious what do you mean by correct allies? I understand that having allies with higher stats than yours means they are less likely to attack you, but other than that I was under the impression your attack/defense wont get change whether you have an ally with 10000 attack/defense or ally with 15 attack defense...?

Ally stats don't change your attack/defense stats. Pretty sure what he meant is that the player is allies with a lot of the super strong players. If the strong players are your allies.... They can't attack you (unless they drop you as an ally).

Maverick50727
10-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Ally stats don't change your attack/defense stats. Pretty sure what he meant is that the player is allies with a lot of the super strong players. If the strong players are your allies.... They can't attack you (unless they drop you as an ally).

Yes a strategic ally in the case that you no longer show in their rivals list to attack you. But take care not to ally or "ask for protection" by any group like PUN or Royal Navy. Nobody no matter how powerfull can prevent you from being attacked. They can attack back for you, but can never force anything. In case of the real high stats people, some may be pure 100% gold armies. People asking they to stop can't be enforced as nobody can really damage them. They can put a hurt on their economy if they have one, but a few get all their cash from raids anyway. Also watch what you say on people walls as their enemies are reading that too. I remember back in one of the previous War time for PUN, I posted a simple Hi on Speed Ump wall and in a few mintues the Kraken was released on me for being a PUN member or ally. I wasn't and still am not a ally with him. We respectfully talk back and forth at times, but thier enemies was taking out revenge on anyone having anything to do with them.

Forming allies doesn't always mean taking sides. But the enemy of my enemy can be your friend. Just remember it works both ways. Ally and advertising it can make you a target by association.

Tctiger
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm not afraid I'm looking forward to trying to get bp up and doing loads of missions , also looking forward to seeing some of the top players but not too often I hope, but thanks to you lot I know I need to get iph up a bit while I can to give myself a chance , I want to see how far I can get without spending gold .

Thunder Child
10-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Said it before but I'll say it again, so-called Whale Territory has been a massive anti-climax! All the hype and after L130 it's become nothing mre than a relatively boring trudge to get to L200. Fewer soft targets for battle points and no longer the same threat of predatory activity there once was (though this might be changing).... My advice? Have your fun where you are while you can; it's downhill up here!

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Depends on what whale territory is?

WHat is the attack?
What is the defense?

If it is level 130's beating up level 190's then I guess no

Speed ump
10-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Levels have no meaning whatsoever, it's that stats that hold meaning.

JohnnyR
10-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Levels have no meaning whatsoever, it's that stats that hold meaning.

I think you're right, but how so? I'm seeing stats from 5,000 to 80,000 while I'm at lvl 127 and 39,000 attack (boosted). Never get to see you guys, lol.

As for levels, the floor for me is 90, and ceiling seems to be a few levels from where I'm at. Can't see nothing below 90 and haven't been able to for a while.

Jhenry02
10-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Im in whale territory. Have been for a few weeks. I dont have great stats 50k/50k. I regularly go over vault by upwards of 20 million. I rarely get attacked, maybe I am lucky. I attack all levels above me all the way up to level 200. It hasnt been that bad for me.

Ryans67
10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm not necessarily afraid, but I don't really need to venture there right now. I'm working on some of the expensive upgrades to complete the information for others, and don't need the hassle of people attacking me. I've had issues with one person in the last two months, and he was a hacker. I'm 129, which sucks. I could finish the boss for 400 gold, but that would require leveling....

Xjarhead
10-19-2012, 09:41 PM
For the most part the the whales don't bother me. so called sharks( the one's that travel in packs) will eat your lunch. I've only experienced 2 whales and it was the 2 fighting for position this last event. I've never had 50-100 million but routinely have kept 30 mil while I was waiting on an upgrade to finish. So if you you build your defense smartly come on up pass 130 there is plenty of fair competition. Btw I personally have only 3-4 low level gold units in my top 45, so it is feasible.

Xjarhead
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Said it before but I'll say it again, so-called Whale Territory has been a massive anti-climax! All the hype and after L130 it's become nothing mre than a relatively boring trudge to get to L200. Fewer soft targets for battle points and no longer the same threat of predatory activity there once was (though this might be changing).... My advice? Have your fun where you are while you can; it's downhill up here!
Well said!!! TC

Thunder Child
10-19-2012, 09:54 PM
I think you're right, but how so? I'm seeing stats from 5,000 to 80,000 while I'm at lvl 127 and 39,000 attack (boosted). Never get to see you guys, lol.As for levels, the floor for me is 90, and ceiling seems to be a few levels from where I'm at. Can't see nothing below 90 and haven't been able to for a while.I can see and reach down to L100 and up to the top, though not seeing too many of the heavyweights... And I'm not being size-ist!

Fun
10-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Would 73/66k be manageable to at least win a few attacks I'm at 127 now

Wdigeorge
10-19-2012, 10:59 PM
The "Whales" are busy destroying a few bad "sharks" and have no interest in wasting their time or energy on the "fish".

The average player have more to fear from the sharks than the whales, unless they made "the list", then the fireworks begin and ends with complete power outages for weeks and months on end.

Fun
10-19-2012, 11:06 PM
The "Whales" are busy destroying a few bad "sharks" and have no interest in wasting their time or energy on the "fish".

The average player have more to fear from the sharks than the whales, unless they made "the list", then the fireworks begin and ends with complete power outages for weeks and months on end. so one wrong move and all hell breaks loose?

Wdigeorge
10-19-2012, 11:16 PM
so one wrong move and all hell breaks loose?

It takes a lot to make the list. The list isn't very long.

All other attacks are just normal game play

Fun
10-19-2012, 11:27 PM
It takes a lot to make the list. The list isn't very long.

All other attacks are just normal game play looks like I won't be coming up in the whale zone then, I always forget to check before i attack

Xjarhead
10-20-2012, 06:36 AM

The average player have more to fear from the sharks than the whales, unless they made "the list", then the fireworks begin and ends with complete power outages for weeks and months on end.

This is as true as it gets, and have always been on the "fair play" side, for lack of a better word. I owe a lot to a few of your members for being gracious with advice when I was a LLP and they were considered big fish, But does this all change with the latest proclamation for peace ? "WWW 3"
All that said, this is still just a game so Game On.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 10:29 AM
This is as true as it gets, and have always been on the "fair play" side, for lack of a better word. I owe a lot to a few of your members for being gracious with advice when I was a LLP and they were considered big fish, But does this all change with the latest proclamation for peace ? "WWW 3"All that said, this is still just a game so Game On.Change? The change is how we are able to "shape shift". We don't start things, we finish what others start. Here's a tip for everyone. You can't win this game. You can, however, be defeated. That said, gold armies are indestructible. You only need 2,000 gold pieces, higher in value than all other pieces. You then become invincible. You don't have to be the biggest, just be all gold. They may touch you, but they won't (and they can't) dust you. This isn't a zero sum game. This is a gold game, and armies don't farm. Armies loot, raid, pillage, and sack.

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Here's a hint for the slow learners. I'm as big and bad as you let me be. Believe me, that's pretty bad, just read my board

Alec
10-20-2012, 05:58 PM
I feel like I actually get attacked LESS at higher levels than I did before...

Jhoemel
10-20-2012, 06:24 PM
The whale zone is a pretty vast sea. It has some whales but they just stop by in your base for a while and do 1 attack. They rarely raids money buildings since they have the highest iph in the game. Sharks are the one who attacks and raids a lot. Dont be afraid of the whale zone if you are nice and doesnt curse or use foul words since the whales wont waste their time with you if you are nice.

Thunder Child
10-20-2012, 06:53 PM
I feel like I actually get attacked LESS at higher levels than I did before...Totally agree with you on that score, Alec...

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 11:55 PM
If most seem to get this, then does anyone understand why some seem to chose a different way. They seem to think no one should be allowed to interfere with their right to post vulgar, racist, or personal threats, etc. I'm obviously missing something, I think I'm a fairly intelligent guy, but I just can't figure it out.

DVL505
10-21-2012, 01:53 AM
It is probably that people take the game too seriously and they think it is a personal attack on them and they don't know how to deal with it.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Here's a simple solution, and cheaper in the long run for everyone. Don't attack anyone.

Just post this on their wall: You have been attacked in my mind and I think I stole $10,000,000 of fake money from you, while destroying 300 of your fake troops and trinkets. Yea, I win.

See, no one gets hurt, no one uses profanity.

The "victim" retaliates by posting: I retaliated and stole $20,000,000 of your fake money, and destroyed 490 of your fake trinkets.

See, everyone wins, no one loses, and no one ever gets mad.

Xjarhead
10-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Here's a simple solution, and cheaper in the long run for everyone. Don't attack anyone.

Just post this on their wall: You have been attacked in my mind and I think I stole $10,000,000 of fake money from you, while destroying 300 of your fake troops and trinkets. Yea, I win.

The "victim" retaliates by posting: I retaliated and stole $20,000,000 of your fake money, and destroyed 490 of your fake trinkets.

Aww c'mon there goes my win / loss stats. Do you know how many cowboys and Indians games got lost when I was a kid cause some one Said they shot first....lol. Bang bang. Next you gonna have people using slang like " no attack backs" and creating fake weapons like nuclear weapons.. Lol

Speed ump
10-21-2012, 08:03 AM
I have just created the ultimate weapon, the most powerful ever created by man. Very similar to the effect of a death start in start wars. It destroys everything. I deployed it his morning. If you attempt to log on the game you will notice you cannot, it's all gone, everyone go home. I won. Yea me. Oh yeah, first close your eyes before you read this and imagine.

albeezy
10-21-2012, 08:08 AM
In typical imperial fashion speed you have over looked one small detail. There is not a death start in star wars although there was a death star! Lol. How many parts did you have to collect to get that super weapon?

Speed ump
10-21-2012, 08:17 AM
I salvaged parts from all the hacked and stolen units that don't exist in the game that the banned hackers left behind. I found gree had actually created the ultimate weapon in their system, I found it rolling around a banned base. Just had to locate a power source powerful enough to supply it. I bought that with all the leftover gold the hackers steal from apple iTunes scams.beezy, sent you a pm a few days ago, please check.

albeezy
10-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Pmd u back speed

jeffrey
10-21-2012, 10:07 PM
I am not afraid of any whale, shark or anyone in particular here. Actually I am looking forward to the whale zone so I can search some old folks more freely. I am at level 125 at the moment, by the time I am in the whale zone, all my big rail guns are at level 2. If someone wants to attack me, it will cost him/her a pretty penny.

Wdigeorge
10-21-2012, 11:29 PM
I am not afraid of any whale, shark or anyone in particular here. Actually I am looking forward to the whale zone so I can search some old folks more freely. I am at level 125 at the moment, by the time I am in the whale zone, all my big rail guns are at level 2. If someone wants to attack me, it will cost him/her a pretty penny.

LOL, you think someone at 200K, 300K....600K stats is going to care you have level 2 rail guns? You think an all gold army is going to have any losses? I have (5) Level 4 to 6 EMP Canons, and even those are useless at these levels.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-22-2012, 12:20 AM
I am not afraid of any whale, shark or anyone in particular here. Actually I am looking forward to the whale zone so I can search some old folks more freely. I am at level 125 at the moment, by the time I am in the whale zone, all my big rail guns are at level 2. If someone wants to attack me, it will cost him/her a pretty penny.You've spent too much time building, and you fail to comprehend game dynamics. Do you know that with a 500 ally count and the right gold units totaling 2,000; you never lose units? I'll demonstrate for you, soon, very soon.

By the way, bub, I'm only level 112. Levels mean nothing, neither does that useless rank structure. In this game, you're 100% Gree gold, or you're nothing.

jeffrey
10-22-2012, 01:56 AM
LOL, you think someone at 200K, 300K....600K stats is going to care you have level 2 rail guns? You think an all gold army is going to have any losses? I have (5) Level 4 to 6 EMP Canons, and even those are useless at these levels.

Okay, I can get a gold army myself too, just 2000 units you said. I picked up about 30 to 50 gold units with 2 bags of 1500 gold when I started, I guess it would cost about 50 bags of gold for 2000 units. Interesting, just 50X$80 on sales for $4K total. I would do it without any hesitance if Funzio is still a US company.

Speed ump
10-22-2012, 06:25 AM
You are already in whale territory, and everything that you see and do in this game does come from USA. In a world economy get used to the idea of ownership from overseas.

Wdigeorge
10-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Okay, I can get a gold army myself too, just 2000 units you said. I picked up about 30 to 50 gold units with 2 bags of 1500 gold when I started, I guess it would cost about 50 bags of gold for 2000 units. Interesting, just 50X$80 on sales for $4K total. I would do it without any hesitance if Funzio is still a US company.

Still wrong. 2000 gold units that you bring to battle. If you have other cash, valor, loot units that goes to battle, you still lose.

Miner
10-22-2012, 08:24 AM

I as going to say the same thing as George. Congrats. Your extra 600 defense points are sure to make an impact up there. If I were you, I'd sell the rail guns buddy. They're just for aesthetics at this point in the game.

Maverick50727
10-22-2012, 09:26 AM

Or you can just wait it out. With all the free indestructible units you get, if you play long enough you will be invincible with those. But then you will have lower stats.

Like people said, Def buildings do work in lower levels or when your stats are close together. But as you get up in level the skill points and stats can differ grealty and don't mean anything any more except of looks when it comes to sharks and whales. I still buy them and upgrade when I'm in between cash needed for other upgrades as not to waste a valuaabl resource (time). They add some small value still betwwen rivals really close to your stats, but not much.

Even I saw a L4 money building covered my 5 EMP (2 L3, 2 L2, 1 L1). Not only could I raid the guys money building I raided his EMPs themselves for good measure. This was a few months back, but demonstrates a railgun may mean nothing to the whales. I didn't even have 100K stats at the time and walked through. I never got the person to respond to me what their skill points were compared to mine to see if that was the key.

jeffrey
10-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Guys/gals, thanks for the advices. I hope my 60k to 65k stat after the colonel rank would help me survive the whale zone ahead.

Tail gunner
10-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Guys/gals, thanks for the advices. I hope my 60k to 65k stat after the colonel rank would help me survive the whale zone ahead.

Not trying to be funny here pal, but with those stats going into the whale zone you will be easy pickings.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 02:59 AM
You do know those ranks aren't real, right?

LMFAO

My colonel rank will help me, stop it colonel, you're killing me, sir!!

Jhenry02
10-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Jeffrey, you'll be fine... Just dont piss people off.

Poopenshire
10-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Truely without a gold army we are nothing but bait being fattened for the slaughter.
Cash amd valor are fleeting, gold is forever pr until you get bored or the game runs away.
The whales are salivating at us getting fatter for the feast. That 1mil IPH is a tasty treat for the taking.

Jhenry02
10-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Is it still cool to say "I'm not scurred" ??

Poopenshire
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Hell yeah. I say it every day. I am not scared I am resigned in my fate. In the meantime i am going to have fun.

Miner
10-24-2012, 05:23 PM

jeffrey -- what level/ally count are you at? I'd be willing to test how your rail guns hold up... I'm at 115, 499 allies.

tyler d
10-24-2012, 05:44 PM

I don't speak for anyone except for myself, but I would be really mad it you pretended to steal $20,000,000 of my imaginary money and 490 of my imaginary trinkets! I would have to retalite and pretend to steal $60,000,000 of your imaginary money and 600 of your imaginary trinkets! Then I would not be mad!

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Jeffrey, you'll be fine... Just dont piss people off.

Henry, thanks. But I like to piss people off, it is very fun that way to play the game for me. I get people attack me everyday because I post all kind of fun comments on their walls. :D My rail guns and mine fields are doing the job and enough of damage, those guys cannot really hurt, I only lose like a high valued valor unit once and a while, but I have 230k valor, so it is no problem for me to replace at all.

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 06:37 PM
jeffrey -- what level/ally count are you at? I'd be willing to test how your rail guns hold up... I'm at 115, 499 allies.

Miner, I am at level 127, 128 soon and under 500 allies.

edited to add:
You know a little dude named sir, uk, level 112, 437 allies, 89K attack and 80k defense, ask him how much damage I do to him so far. My big guns make him loses a few transport raiders and brigand lightnings so far; and he can barely hurt me. This little egocentric sir this sir that is the reason I enjoy playing this game the last few weeks.

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 06:40 PM
You do know those ranks aren't real, right?

LMFAO

My colonel rank will help me, stop it colonel, you're killing me, sir!!

It is not the colonel rank, but the elite boat came with it matters to me, since I can get 300 of this boat to give me 12k attack and 18k defense boost instantly.

Speed ump
10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
You do know that I'm the supreme ruler of the universe, right. My wife even gave me a coffee cup with that on it just to prove it. So there.

Miner
10-24-2012, 07:53 PM
You do know that I'm the supreme ruler of the universe, right. My wife even gave me a coffee cup with that on it just to prove it. So there.

Like this one? My wife got me one too. Then she took it back.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/287278102/supreme_ruler_mug.jpg?side=Back&height=240&width=240

Miner
10-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Miner, I am at level 127, 128 soon and under 500 allies.

edited to add:
You know a little dude named sir, uk, level 112, around 450 allies, 89K attack and 80k defense, ask him how much damage I do to him so far. My big guns make him loses a few transport raiders and brigand lightnings so far; and he can barely hurt me. This little egocentric sir this sir that is the reason I enjoy playing this game the last few weeks.

Yes, I know him. I don't know why you keep thinking it's a good idea to post his level and stats on here. If you can see him on your rivals list, then you can see me. Go ahead and put yourself on my sit rep if you would like.

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 08:09 PM

My wife didn't give me a cup, but she always says that she treats me like a king or royalty, so I am the ruler of my kingdom. :D

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes, I know him. I don't know why you keep thinking it's a good idea to post his level and stats on here. If you can see him on your rivals list, then you can see me. Go ahead and put yourself on my sit rep if you would like.

This is the first time I posted little sir's stat here.

Miner
10-24-2012, 08:27 PM
This is the first time I posted little sir's stat here.

That may be true, but you have a habit of posting people's game names, level, ally count and stats when they tick you off. I think this thread might clarify what I'm saying:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39195-Expos%E9-the-stat-of-the-auction-event-leaders-here.

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 09:40 PM
That may be true, but you have a habit of posting people's game names, level, ally count and stats when they tick you off. I think this thread might clarify what I'm saying:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39195-Expos%E9-the-stat-of-the-auction-event-leaders-here.

I don't see the big deal of posting game info here, I post mine too.

Jhenry02
10-24-2012, 09:57 PM
You're just messing with small fish there jeffrey, the big ones will trounce your base, leave it dark, no collecting, and valor units go quickly when you battle a lot.

I just play the game quietly and play for fun. People that post negatives draw the ire of big players. Ie my allies have been beating down 3-4 players for over a month, ror that reason alone. I can't even get an attack in because the base is dark and the players are too weak to battle.

-jason

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 10:26 PM
This is the first time I posted little sir's stat here.I'd love to offer you FREE base cleaning services. Please post your in game name, level, flag, and stats. We'll, errr, I meant I'll come straight away and spiff things up for you. Hurry, this offer expires in 180 days. Your new pal, PIRATE BASE CLEANING SERVICES

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 10:45 PM
I'd love to offer you FREE base cleaning services. Please post your in game name, level, flag, and stats. We'll, errr, I meant I'll come straight away and spiff things up for you. Hurry, this offer expires in 180 days. Your new pal, PIRATE BASE CLEANING SERVICES

Thanks for the offer, but that is not needed, my wife does the cleaning for me. And there is nothing on my base worthy of spiffing up as most of my money builds are level 1.

I asked to join you guys PUN since your objective fits mine a few days ago remember. And could you give your ID so I can take a look at your base first.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-24-2012, 11:44 PM
We love to tenderly care for and nurture other players. We'll come to you, big boy.
Thanks for the offer, but that is not needed, my wife does the cleaning for me. And there is nothing on my base worthy of spiffing up as most of my money builds are level 1.I asked to join you guys PUN since your objective fits mine a few days ago remember. And could you give your ID so I can take a look at your base first.

jeffrey
10-24-2012, 11:57 PM
We love to tenderly care for and nurture other players. We'll come to you, big boy.

Fine......

Miner
10-25-2012, 06:15 AM
PJ - Watch out for his rail guns when you're cleaning crew arrives. I hear they're pretty lethal! Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt... ;) *sinister grin*

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Oh miner, you just cannot wait someone to do the dirty job which your little friend sir fails to do, don't you??
If you make me angry, I can get a gold army myself too (it is just one month of rental income from one of my properties. man, i wish funzio is still a usa company, i pony $200 when i started and i thought i was helping the us economy).

Ryans67
10-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Well the old Funzio crew is still located in SF, so a good portion of your donation will go to the US economy. I'll give you a hint about PJ's base....It's completely cloaked. They've got it down to science now...

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Well the old Funzio crew is still located in SF, so a good portion of your donation will go to the US economy. I'll give you a hint about PJ's base....It's completely cloaked. They've got it down to science now...

I think I saw a little Pink showing through. I think he might have been still optimizing his cloak.

Ryans67
10-25-2012, 08:43 AM
I think I saw a little Pink showing through. I think he might have been still optimizing his cloak.

Yea the command centers make it tough to optimize. :cool: Gree promised to look into that. lol.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Oh miner, you just cannot wait someone to do the dirty job which your little friend sir fails to do, don't you??
If you make me angry, I can get a gold army myself too (it is just one month of rental income from one of my properties. man, i wish funzio is still a usa company, i pony $200 when i started and i thought i was helping the us economy).

Cluck, cluck, cluck, is that ALL you do, "Jeffrey"?

I know what number comes between 126 and 128, too.

We'll be seeing you and those AWESOME railguns, soon.

By the way, "sir" sends his "warm" regards "127" times, "Jeffrey".

Arizona
10-25-2012, 12:15 PM
PJ you scurvy bilge rat... Didn't ya like the video I dedicated to you?

Miner
10-25-2012, 12:21 PM

I'm not looking for anyone to do the dirty job. I was just giving PJ a little heads up that your rail guns might give him some trouble *snicker*.

I've never asked for another player to attack someone. If I can't do it myself, then I'm not dumb enough to pick that fight to begin with.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the offer, but that is not needed, my wife does the cleaning for me. And there is nothing on my base worthy of spiffing up as most of my money builds are level 1.

I asked to join you guys PUN since your objective fits mine a few days ago remember. And could you give your ID so I can take a look at your base first.

Check your base buddy, something went horribly awry.

It looks like someone may have unloaded 150-200 .50 cal rounds and just did a "job" on your base.

I don't think those "railguns" impeded anyone.

Maybe you might wanna call them, hold on, its coming; "FAILGUNS"?????

By the way, that little dude, "sir", says; he'll TRY TO call off his DOGS, if you apologize.

I don't think the DOGS are gonna stop, they've tasted your blood.

I wonder who did THIS to THAT?

FAILGUNS, dump them, they can't stop the all gold hordes.

Arizona
10-25-2012, 02:15 PM
I wonder who did THIS to THAT?

FAILGUNS, dump them, they can't stop the all gold hordes.

Was this necessary?

No! Seriously, we are not bullies, and if you disagree with me I will show you why...

...Yawn!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Was this necessary?

No! Seriously, we are not bullies, and if you disagree with me I will show you why...

...Yawn!

I don't know anything about anything.

One could ask, "Is anything necessary?"

Does the universe need any of us?

Is this game necessary?

In the end, its all just a game.

Hahahaha, made you look!

Arizona
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
I don't know anything about anything.

One could ask, "Is anything necessary?"

Does the universe need any of us?

Is this game necessary?

In the end, its all just a game.

Hahahaha, made you look!

1. I disagree
2. I agree, "One" could ask.
3. A philosophical question. I'm inclined to say no.
4. No.
5. Yes.
6. Of course.

The forum is still waiting on your dissertation to my question. Stop keeping us in suspense matey...
Tell me, how is your Spanish stomper?

JohnnyR
10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Lights out!

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=aatjerFCRP8

Poopenshire
10-25-2012, 03:12 PM
uummmm Arizona, he is offline it looks like your yelling at a brick wall. I do like your answers, its about time we get philosophical here.

1. I diagree, I think PJ know way more we than we think he knows.
2. I disagree, I don't think that is a question for "one" person to ask
3. Yes, how will the Universe ever knew it existed with out us to tell it that it does
4. Yes, to keep me from being bored
5. Yes
6. I must saddly admitt I looked.

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Are you guys speaking English, as I am confused.

What did I do to deserve this FREE service, posting little sir info here? I am not that little dude named Dry who pissed you off.

P4P or HP, I got your free services loud and clear 2 hours ago, and thanks for making me drop so many units, more than little sir could muster in the last 3 weeks. I took a look at your base and inventory, what an awesome and grand/spectacular base. how much have you spent on this game (I just want to see if I can match that). If I cannot match it, then I can consider quitting and spending more time with the wife instead of shouting out the window at sir and teasing him which is my major source of fun playing this game lately.

Matt Thornton
10-25-2012, 03:57 PM

What did I do to deserve this FREE service, posting little sir info here? I am not that little dude named Dry who pissed you off.

P4P or HP, I got your free services loud and clear 2 hours ago, and thanks for making me drop so many units, more than little sir could muster in the last 3 weeks. I took a look at your base and inventory, what an awesome and grand/spectacular base. how much have you spent on this game (I just want to see if I can match that). If I cannot match it, then I can consider quitting and spending more time with the wife instead of shouting out the window at sir and teasing him which is my major source of fun playing this game lately.

i just pissed myself laughing, what a stooge !

Arizona
10-25-2012, 03:59 PM
uummmm Arizona, he is offline it looks like your yelling at a brick wall. I do like your answers, its about time we get philosophical here.

1. I diagree, I think PJ know way more we than we think he knows.
2. I disagree, I don't think that is a question for "one" person to ask
3. Yes, how will the Universe ever knew it existed with out us to tell it that it does
4. Yes, to keep me from being bored
5. Yes
6. I must saddly admitt I looked.

Oh man, Mr PPenshire (I can't say the P word)
Philosophy at this hour. Maybe for you Americanos, but it's 11.55 her in dark and cold UK, so I decline.
1. I think you meant agree, as I did. He knows lots more. I'm still trying to work out who he is. He's not a forum newbie.
2. Not just a question for one person, but for possibly many; but also "one" person could ask.
3. I disagree with you. We have to accept that the universe is sentient and has a consciousness to consider "it" may consider "its" existence. I can't do that yet. To me it's just a mish mash of dark matter, dark energy, matter, a little anti-matter and a bit of high fructose corn syrup. That's pretty much it... and nothing Sylvia Browne says is gonna change it!
4. I redact. It may be necessary for some. I forgot boredom..........goddddddd I'm so bored already!
5. What the hell was the question....my answer regardless is, Hmmmm ya never know do ya? Well do ya??
6. What? I've answered all your questions now leave me alone!!!

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Was this necessary?

...Yawn!

I am not disagreed with you at all, and I like the PUN objective like I said a few days ago (i didn't mean as a way to kiss asss when I said that because I don't know anything about you guys then; and I never want to kiss anyone's asss, only others kiss my asss.)

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 04:13 PM
i just pissed myself laughing, what a stooge !

What, go back and reread the history before you chime in. I am not trying to sugarcoat my previous posts now at all, and I would quit before I kiss anyone's assss.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 04:22 PM

No worries, mate, we aim to please.

Get it, "aim to please"!!!!

You and I are going to become pals, one way or another.

Mister "sir" still demands his apology, pal.

When Mister "sir" is satisfied, I might be satisfied.

Ryans67
10-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Ouch! I'd suggest changing your name, dropping allies, rearranging your base, and not repairing those buildings.... Lol.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-25-2012, 04:32 PM

Okay, bub, I'm an alright kinda guy, see.

So, to be fair with you, here's my deal.

You have six hours to issue a public apology to Mister "sir".

You place that apology on your in game wall, in this forum, my wall, my ally's wall (lord), and your victim's wall (Mister "sir").

If the apology is a REAL, sincere apology, I'll walk away, and stay away.

Otherwise, you become my number two pet project.

You feel me, dog??????

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 04:35 PM
If anyone feels like I have pissed you off here, please have the pleasure to destroy me at "jeffrey, level 128, 477 allies, 45k attack and 50k defense with 5 failguns and 5 kissfields).

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Okay, bub, I'm an alright kinda guy, see.

So, to be fair with you, here's my deal.

You have six hours to issue a public apology to Mister "sir".

You place that apology on your in game wall, in this forum, my wall, my ally's wall (lord), and your victim's wall (Mister "sir").

If the apology is a REAL, sincere apology, I'll walk away, and stay away.

Otherwise, you become my number two pet project.

You feel me, dog??????

You just gave me a reason to quit and spend time with the wife.

Fl@sh
10-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Anybody have an extra twenty grand laying around...?

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Anybody have an extra twenty grand laying around...?

I have, and many times of that every month. But I cannot justify spending that much on a game even if I don't need to report my spending every month to the wife. :o I would rather spend my money on collecting tennis racquets.

Speed ump
10-25-2012, 06:58 PM
I sure wish i had a dollar everytime someone told me they had all this money, but was stupid to spend it on the game, soim lucky. And twenty k wont get you anywhere near those numbers.

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 08:08 PM
I sure wish i had a dollar everytime someone told me they had all this money, but was stupid to spend it on the game, soim lucky. And twenty k wont get you anywhere near those numbers.

For the money some of you guys forked out so far, I bet you would rather have one night with her instead if you have the chance to redo.

Check Out Gallery of Hot Brazilian Who Sold Her Virginity for $777K:

http://www.hedgeho.com/hot-gossip/check-out-gallery-of-hot-brazilian-who-sold-her-virginity-for-777k/?goback=%2Eanb_3979849_*2_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1%2Egmp_378 88%2Egde_37888_member_179022959

JohnnyR
10-26-2012, 01:31 AM
You just gave me a reason to quit and spend time with the wife.

Congrats, you just won the game.

Mcdoc
10-26-2012, 03:07 PM
To answer the OP question: Be afraid - Be VERY Afraid - LoL

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-26-2012, 03:43 PM
As a very wise ally of mine recently said, "This guy folded like a chocolate soldier."

To know who the ally is, read my in game wall.

I always obey the rules, and am not allowed to post the game details of others on this forum.

But, my wall reveals all.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-26-2012, 03:49 PM
WOW this is a hot mess

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Congrats, you just won the game.

It is not that bad.

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 05:04 PM
To answer the OP question: Be afraid - Be VERY Afraid - LoL

I would add one more, "don't chime in here, these pirates would attack anyone who joins the whale discussion". The pirates have big ego, they even attacked OP gambit for starting the thread and gambit explained for forgiveness. LOL!

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 05:28 PM
As a very wise ally of mine recently said, "This guy folded like a chocolate soldier."

I always obey the rules, and am not allowed to post the game details of others on this forum.

Did I fold? I don't see my post on your or lord's wall, but I will contine to post funny stuffs on little sir's wall every time the little boy massages me. Since little sir is your little puppet, command him not to delete them so others can read how funny they are.

I was being sarcastic when I said that you have a grand base, why don't you add some buildings so some real whales can take them down like you do to mine. You do lose non gold units when you are attacked by the real whales otherwise you would not have demolized your base. You are not the whales, just gutless pirates go for easy loots.

I feel privileged that you and lord actually drop allies just to hunt me this little fish, if you are such big egocentric hot shot pirates, show us how you harpoon the whales with those big pirate hooks of yours and detail your glorious hunts here.

I don't think you can speak for PUN here either, since he doesnt approve you bully acts here.

Speed ump
10-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Jeffrey, you should have learned by now that pirates are a united group. Mister justice is perfectly capable of speaking on all our behalf, and I don't believe PUN as you call him has given you or anyone else the ability to speak on his behalf, other than some of us other pirates. As others here have tried to explain to you in the past, keep your issues with specific players to yourself. Don't give specifics of who they are. Keep the battles in the game. Whoever this other player is did what he came here to do, war. If he used profanity, then report him, if he attacked you three weeks straight, so what. I've been attacked for many months straight many times, despite my strength. There's always someone aout there who will be able to spend and reach me, I never thought any different, just not as many. And most end up finding that we have a lot in common and end up as allies. Either way it's war. As long as I've been playing, I've grown tired of having a base, after a point it's useless. No matter what strength you are. I like to play with people's heads, now that my friend, is fun.

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Jeffrey, you should have learned by now that pirates are a united group. Mister justice is perfectly capable of speaking on all our behalf, and I don't believe PUN as you call him has given you or anyone else the ability to speak on his behalf, other than some of us other pirates. As others here have tried to explain to you in the past, keep your issues with specific players to yourself. Don't give specifics of who they are. Keep the battles in the game. Whoever this other player is did what he came here to do, war. If he used profanity, then report him, if he attacked you three weeks straight, so what. I've been attacked for many months straight many times, despite my strength. There's always someone aout there who will be able to spend and reach me, I never thought any different, just not as many. And most end up finding that we have a lot in common and end up as allies. Either way it's war. As long as I've been playing, I've grown tired of having a base, after a point it's useless. No matter what strength you are. I like to play with people's heads, now that my friend, is fun.

I didn't know you pirates hunt like wolf pack. Go have some fun with my b ase.

Ryans67
10-26-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't think you realize that the fun is in punishing those that act like idiots. They don't need your cash, or anyone else's. don't you realize they have no base, no cash units, absolutely no need for cash!!! I don't know how you survive in the everyday world with your attitude. Swallow your pride, apologize, and move on.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-26-2012, 08:41 PM
I didn't know you pirates hunt like wolf pack. Go have some fun with my b ase.

This is all make believe, like you do with your Barbie, princess.

Now, go pretend Ken is kissing you, instead of me destroying you.

You care.

We don't.

We own you.

Now, go swipe those icons, again!

I want to do what I do.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-26-2012, 08:45 PM
I would add one more, "don't chime in here, these pirates would attack anyone who joins the whale discussion". The pirates have big ego, they even attacked OP gambit for starting the thread and gambit explained for forgiveness. LOL!

You were visited last evening, by our night crew.

They couldn't clean the rusty "failguns", so they just destroyed them.

You have a right to a neat, tidy base.

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 12:07 AM
So true Ryan's.many have tried to tell the slower learners the same thing. If you insist on acting a certain way, we are happy to oblige with first class service as your reward. I'm happy to see that so many more do actually understand the simple things, but the will always be those few who don't.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 08:38 AM

You care.

We don't.

We own you.

I want to do what I do.

What, go read the game rules, I believe one of them stated the you can not gang up against other players. And I can take care of any pirate individually like I manhandle little sir for few weeks now. Bring your mafia, I don't care.

I have the option to quit, but you definitely not going to get a or s word from me. Why do i need to do the a or s word, you are the one who is bullying people around here and if anyone needs to apologize, that would be you, homeless pirate or pirate 4 peace.

You don't own anything in real life, and you definitely don't own me here.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-27-2012, 10:20 AM
What, go read the game rules, I believe one of them stated the you can not gang up against other players. And I can take care of any pirate individually like I manhandle little sir for few weeks now. Bring your mafia, I don't care.

I have the option to quit, but you definitely not going to get a or s word from me. Why do i need to do the a or s word, you are the one who is bullying people around here and if anyone needs to apologize, that would be you, homeless pirate or pirate 4 peace.

You don't own anything in real life, and you definitely don't own me here.

Thank you for making this easier every day!

God bless you for your willingness to assist me in doing what it is I do.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 11:37 AM

You care.

We don't.

We own you.

I want to do what I do.

For a guy who says he "obeys" all rules, maybe try reading them:

Welcome to the forums! Please see the below guidelines to ensure a fun and constructive posting experience:

Please do not:

Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please contact a moderator.

Not a mod, but I'd say you're breaking quite a few of these rules. If not, I'm sure a sizeable portion of posters here would agree that you're being a flaming d-bag. Nobody cares that you can whip on some chump, nobody cares that you have money to burn, nobody cares that you have some sort of necessity to prove to the world who you are in this super important game. Your feces is polluting an otherwise decent and friendly exchange of ideas. If I could cut you down in game I would, I'd do it without the drama here in the forum, and I wouldn't recruit a bunch of lackeys to do it for or with me. Unfortunately I can't, nobody can really. We don't care though. We have more than that going on here. Forum's a pretty neat place. I hope it stays that way. Keep your stats, your "gold" army, your blithering idiocy, please keep it to yourself, and with your friends. This place is for Modern War.

Jhenry02
10-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Agreed Johnny, would be nice if a moderator stepped in and said that.

But alas drama queens and liars are what they are...

Watch the witty retort.

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Guys, guys. If you read all the post from ole jeffy, you would realizes he was the one posting names and his issues with another player to begin with. Mr justice was only responding to that issue, and it bcame person from there. Now, if any of yotry to tell me that you have not attacked another player in ordèr to modify his behavior from hitting another player, or yoursel, i would have to call you a liar.do you not understand the principles of war. By bullying, gree means vulagar or personal attacks on another player. You dont get to define these terms, anymore thanyou have the ability to define how another player plays the game.

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM
We all have done and have multiple threads in here asking for help.

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Enjoying the cooler weather poop? I imagine its a bit cooler up your way.

Poopenshire
10-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Its wonderful i am loving it

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-27-2012, 03:22 PM
For a guy who says he "obeys" all rules, maybe try reading them:

Not a mod, but I'd say you're breaking quite a few of these rules. If not, I'm sure a sizeable portion of posters here would agree that you're being a flaming d-bag. Nobody cares that you can whip on some chump, nobody cares that you have money to burn, nobody cares that you have some sort of necessity to prove to the world who you are in this super important game. Your feces is polluting an otherwise decent and friendly exchange of ideas. If I could cut you down in game I would, I'd do it without the drama here in the forum, and I wouldn't recruit a bunch of lackeys to do it for or with me. Unfortunately I can't, nobody can really. We don't care though. We have more than that going on here. Forum's a pretty neat place. I hope it stays that way. Keep your stats, your "gold" army, your blithering idiocy, please keep it to yourself, and with your friends. This place is for Modern War.

Yeah, I'll get right on that boss, you betcha.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Guys, guys. If you read all the post from ole jeffy, you would realizes he was the one posting names and his issues with another player to begin with. Mr justice was only responding to that issue, and it bcame person from there. Now, if any of yotry to tell me that you have not attacked another player in ordèr to modify his behavior from hitting another player, or yoursel, i would have to call you a liar.do you not understand the principles of war. By bullying, gree means vulagar or personal attacks on another player. You dont get to define these terms, anymore thanyou have the ability to define how another player plays the game.

Speed, I respect you, PUN, the mission, the whole nine yards. The issue isn't bullying, nor warmaking-it's respect. Here, in the forum, as referenced in my post are the guidelines. The quoted post featured garbage, that while fit for taunting rivals in game, doesn't really belong here. Perhaps you can instill in your friend a modicum of decorum. I'd hope with your mission of a decent clean game free from racism and vulgarity, you might also have forum decorum in mind as something to uphold. Thanks for reading.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Thank you for making this easier every day!

God bless you for your willingness to assist me in doing what it is I do.

I don't have a problem with you whipping me day and night, just don't rationalize your attacks for doing god's justice because I posted other people's stat, or whatever here. See my signature, it is not that big of a deal.

You attacked me not because I posted little sir's info here (this little dude hit me for 3 weeks, yet I am not allowed to ventilate??? and I certainly was not intended to ask some hitman to do my dirty laundry for me). You attacked me because "oh, little sir cannot finish you off, let me show you."

If you or anyone attack me relentlessly, I am entitled to post funny stuffs or profanity on your wall to balance my universe, and I do it no matter who says what. That is my code book rule #1 even if greedy bans.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I'll get right on that boss, you betcha.

See, you just threaten someone here.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 06:37 PM

Oh, please lord, homeless pirate hits me because he wants to show the world that he owns this game and can bully people around here. He is also a hypocrite for starting that we come in peace thread while looking for someone remotely offended himself to hit. Another one, he posts on his wall stating that i dont want your box, yet he is top 20 on the current auction event leader board. Should I name more?? If you are a pirate, behave like one, pirates don't rationalize their acts.

We or at I have not problem if you bull around here, just don't pretend to be a nice guy.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 06:41 PM
A glutton for punishment are you, jeffrey?

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:10 PM

Oh, please lord, homeless pirate hits me because he wants to show the world that he owns this game and can bully people around here. He is also a hypocrite for starting that we come in peace thread while looking for someone remotely offended himself to hit. Another one, he posts on his wall stating that i dont want your box, yet he is top 20 on the current auction event leader board. Should I name more?? If you are a pirate, behave like one, pirates don't rationalize/explain their acts.

We or at I have not problem if you bull around here, just don't pretend to be a nice guy.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:16 PM
A glutton for punishment are you, jeffrey?

This helps me prepare for the pirate zone ahead.

Don't worry, I can out spend these pirates if I have or want to.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 07:18 PM

Who wins in that case buddy? $40k might get ya there, but a dime dropped for this is total waste.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-27-2012, 07:21 PM
I think this is where you become very quiet, hide and hope it goes away......

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-27-2012, 07:21 PM
It won't, but you can pretend it will

Ryans67
10-27-2012, 07:23 PM

I'm throwing up the BS flag. With your attitude, if you had the money, you would have spent it trying to get your revenge. Your so worked up over this, it's embarrassing. I'm almost starting to feel bad for you. Just step away.....it's only a game....

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:27 PM
It won't, but you can pretend it will

I don't have the delusion that this will end at all. I might just shut up because I am tired of shouting at a pirate brick wall.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm throwing up the BS flag. With your attitude, if you had the money, you would have spent it trying to get your revenge. Your so worked up over this, it's embarrassing. I'm almost starting to feel bad for you. Just step away.....it's only a game....

little ryan, you are so right, it is all BS. Stubborn gets me where you would envy. I already posted it on Pirate Justice's wall, go ask him.

Ryans67
10-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Maybe you could post a picture of a $100 bill as evidence of your riches? Lol. Nobody here is envious of you....

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:39 PM
And what is wrong with my attitude, I am not like you, I never cave in my life, and certainly I don't kiss pirates' butt.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Jeffery... You need to take my advice

I am embarrassed for you

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Jeffery... You need to take my advice

I am embarrassed for you

deleted/edited:
you know what, I rest my case.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 10:07 PM
WOW!, Pirate United Nation, and Homeless Pirate, Pirate 4 Peace, or The Unknown Pirate, the same pirate AKA Pirate Justice here (how he able to change his game name that easily is beyond my guess, now I suspect he is a developer or tester for Greedy), took turn wiping my bottom (i mean my b ase) 150 times just 5 minutes ago. PUN has about 100 stamina &600k A/D, and Pirate Justice has about 50 stamina &400K A/D.

For their 10 minute works, I lost about 2 million game cash and 1500 valor worth of units.

Speed ump
10-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow, you must feel priveleged to have them all visit you. What kind of appearance fee did you have to pay them?

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Of course I enjoy the royalty treatment. I have been hit by the big boys here, Ferr, McDoc, Homeless Pirate, lord, Pirate United Nation. Now I am waiting for Super Girl to pay me a visit, then my game experience is complete. :D;):cool:

Wait, and Pirate Justice is going for his second at the moment.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Of course I enjoy the royalty treatment. I have been hit by the big boys here, Ferr, McDoc, Homeless Pirate, lord, Pirate United Nation. Now I am waiting for Super Girl to pay me a visit, then my game experience is complete. :D;):cool:

Wait, and Pirate Justice is going for his second at the moment. :mad:

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Never heard of those guys, must be some hackers.
But, I don't know everything, I'm just an old, homeless bum living day to day at the mission.
I don't even have a cell phone or an iPad.
Bishop Charlatan Quack lets me use his laptop sometimes.

WOW!, Pirate United Nation, and Homeless Pirate, Pirate 4 Peace, or The Unknown Pirate, the same pirate AKA Pirate Justice here (how he able to change his game name that easily is beyond my guess, now I suspect he is a developer or tester for Greedy), took turn wiping my bottom (i mean my b ase) 150 times just 5 minutes ago. PUN has about 100 stamina &600k A/D, and Pirate Justice has about 50 stamina &400K A/D.

For their 10 minute works, I lost about 2 million game cash and 1500 valor worth of units.

bigflan
10-27-2012, 10:36 PM

Wait, and Pirate Justice is going for his second at the moment. :mad:

Dude you have guts for standing up against the pirates

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Dude you have guts for standing up against the pirates

I don't know about that. I am just one hard nail, you can hit me straight into the hole, but you can never bend me.

jeffrey
10-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Never heard of those guys, must be some hackers.
But, I don't know everything, I'm just an old, homeless bum living day to day at the mission.
I don't even have a cell phone or an iPad.
Bishop Charlatan Quack lets me use his laptop sometimes.

So you are in LA then. Come and visit me in South Pas.

Speed ump
10-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Just give super girl a tap, and I'm sure she will return the favor.

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Just give super girl a tap, and I'm sure she will return the favor.

lord, you are just afraid i don't have enough, aint you? You want to incite Super Girl to attack me too.

By the way, PUN pounded me again in the morning, and I lost about 600 valor and 1mil worth of units.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
lord, you are just afraid i don't have enough, aint you? You want to incite Super Girl to attack me too.By the way, PUN pounded me again in the morning, and I lost about 600 valor and 1mil worth of units.That's odd, pirates have not been attacking anyone for the last four days. I'll bet it's those hackers, again.

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 07:21 PM
That's odd, pirates have not been attacking anyone for the last four days. I'll bet it's those hackers, again.

Oh, please, Homeless Pirate, you are the biggest hacker if not the owner (i mean developer/tester/or their relative) of this game.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Oh, please, Homeless Pirate, you are the biggest hacker if not the owner (i mean developer/tester/or their relative) of this game.

I just want to be your pal, sir.

bigflan
10-28-2012, 07:27 PM

Wait I sent my message to pirate justice whoops wrong person

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Wait I sent my message to pirate justice whoops wrong personOne pirate, two pirates, three pirates; we're all the same nerd.

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 09:41 PM

I break my rule, I could join you if you can change my game name to "king pickle pirate" or "king little fruit fly" ;)