PDA

View Full Version : Re-install App

Guido69
10-19-2012, 07:27 AM
I have a question. Since there seem to be some bugs while playing KA recently on my iPad it was suggested to me to delete and re-install the app. I wonder whether it is safe to do so or whether I risk loosing all/some progress.

Also,when re-installing the app, do I need to enter a password at some point? I forgot whether I needed one when I installed the first time. I don't want to re-install and then being asked to enter a password, which I of course forgot.

Many thanks.

Eragon
10-19-2012, 07:39 AM
I have a question. Since there seem to be some bugs while playing KA recently on my iPad it was suggested to me to delete and re-install the app. I wonder whether it is safe to do so or whether I risk loosing all/some progress.

Also,when re-installing the app, do I need to enter a password at some point? I forgot whether I needed one when I installed the first time. I don't want to re-install and then being asked to enter a password, which I of course forgot.

Many thanks.

All your game info is saved on their server so it is completely safe to delete the app and reinstall...I have done it before and so have many of my friends (sometimes it does take a few minutes for all your boss event units to reload, but they will all be there)...no password needed.

Guido69
10-19-2012, 07:41 AM
All your game info is saved on their server so it is completely safe to delete the app and reinstall...I have done it before and so have many of my friends (sometimes it does take a few minutes for all your boss event units to reload, but they will all be there)...no password needed.

thanks... :)

Funkey monkey
10-19-2012, 07:41 AM
If you plan to use the same iPad, you shouldn't have an issue. It will not ask you for a password. I have deleted my app many times to correct issues. Your progress is saved on Gree servers. I would back up your iPad in iTunes first just to be safe.

Eragon
10-19-2012, 07:43 AM
If you plan to use the same iPad, you shouldn't have an issue. It will not ask you for a password. I have deleted my app many times to correct issues. Your progress is saved on Gree servers. I would back up your iPad in iTunes first just to be safe.

You can back it up on iTunes if you like, but your game data wouldn't be stored on iTunes anyway...it's only stored on their server...no need to worry.

Guido69
10-19-2012, 08:30 AM
So I jumped into the cold water, deleted and re-installed the app. Everything went fine. It took a few minutes to have all the boss and box units back but they are in my inventory now.

So thanks for the heads up :)