PDA

View Full Version : World War III has begun.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 07:28 PM
PIRATE UNITED NATION has tried to avoid this.

Royal Navy has betrayed our trust.

We had established a truce.

They broke it.

We tried to ignore their attacks, as we are the peace alliance in this game.

Unfortunately, they are liars, bullies, and prone to acts of violence.

Today we have declared war against these terrorists.

You will begin seeing the following post:

Unprovoked hostilities and senseless attacks are being brought against innocent pirates.

We want peace, they don't.

Until Royal Navy, led by a maniacal trio, apologize and leave us alone, we will attack anyone that appears on our rivals list.

We are equal opportunity peace loving pirates.

All we want is peace.

They want war.

Blame this attack on Royal Navy's stupidity.

All hail PUN, an alliance of peace!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 07:32 PM
If you support peace, post this on your wall:

*I'm down with PUN.

*Royal Navy on the run,

*PUN got this won.

That way our forces will avoid attacking you.

Poopenshire
10-18-2012, 07:36 PM
This is the second time now. Last one was back in June or July i think.

mxz
10-18-2012, 07:37 PM
You're trying to broker peace by attacking innocent 3rd parties?

Seems legit.

Edit: on second thought, that was tried by the Germans in WWII. You're a war behind. :/

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 07:42 PM
You're trying to broker peace by attacking innocent 3rd parties?Seems legit.PEdit: on second thought, that was tried by the Germans in WWII. You're a war behind. :/We don't really need peace. We're just trying to expose a few things.

mxz
10-18-2012, 07:46 PM
We don't really need peace. We're just trying to expose a few things.Fair enough. Building up the suspense?

Y'all MW guys have such a different type of drama than the CC guys. <3

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 07:47 PM
It's a different game, yo.

Besides, they're making us do it.

We don't wanna attack, really we don't.

We're an alliance of peace.

mxz
10-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Other than casualty rates there's not a whole lot of major differences in fundamental game play. Interesting to note how different the interactions are. CC players are much more aggressive talkers.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Other than casualty rates there's not a whole lot of major differences in fundamental game play. Interesting to note how different the interactions are. CC players are much more aggressive talkers.Isn't it though?

Poopenshire
10-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Who lead the charge this time? Last time it was GC21 i think with MBP as well. Last time i checked, MBP was not part of thr ceasefire.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Who lead the charge this time? Last time it was GC21 i think with MBP as well. Last time i checked, MBP was not part of thr ceasefire.

I can't reveal their names on the forum.

I always obey all rules.

That said, they never quit.

We have just grown weary of them and their stupidity.

Let's just say the "usual suspects" with a few new "suspects".

Again, we are a peaceful alliance.

Hail PIN.

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:23 PM
What a ****stick

albeezy
10-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I can't reveal their names on the forum.

I always obey all rules.

That said, they never quit.

We have just grown weary of them and their stupidity.

Let's just say the "usual suspects" with a few new "suspects".

Again, we are a peaceful alliance.

Hail PIN.

Hail PIN indeed! Lol

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:28 PM
How old r you 16? U took ur mommy cc card ?
Did I made you mad ?
Did I upset you?
You mad?

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Mom , mom ,mom ,mom ,mom ,mommy ,mommy ,mommy ,mommy ,mommy ,

Speed ump
10-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Actualy we find it better to take our opponents momies cc. Better to let them pay for our fun.

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:41 PM
"Daddy's gonn show you, soon, son, real soon!!!![/QUOTE]"
What a retard , ffs

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Did you just get put on the hit list Dry? Lmao.

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Mommy ,mommy ,mommy .

Dry
10-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Made my first"lagit "tread . So he was the target ,so what?
He took it personally I guess . Poor guy

Speed ump
10-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Has it really come to this, the Pirates vs everyone else in the game. I feel sorry for everyone else, and i apologize in advance. Wait a minute, what the heck am i saying? Apologize, no way. Attack everyone in the game who is not a pirate,
Sounds like the reason why i joined a war game to begin with. Unleash the Kracken.

albeezy
10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Unleash the Kracken.

Call me Jack Sparrow, survivor of the Kracken. I got no beef with the P's! Spread the news good Speed!

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRja4HUsRu0

dthfrmabv
10-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Okay why me - i have the white flag on my doorstep. I only update the IPH thread thats all I do. LOL don't attack me!

Chris1324
10-18-2012, 09:41 PM
So..if im down with PUN, just attack anyone who isnt PUN? Well, let the fun begin.

Maverick50727
10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Has it really come to this, the Pirates vs everyone else in the game. I feel sorry for everyone else, and i apologize in advance. Wait a minute, what the heck am i saying? Apologize, no way. Attack everyone in the game who is not a pirate,
Sounds like the reason why i joined a war game to begin with. Unleash the Kracken.

Stephen,
I respectfully wish to be left out of this one and not be forced to pick sides. Attacking 3rd parties to get peace? Some aren't going to like that. I’ve been approached by the Allies supposedly backed by the Royal Navy to join sides and have respectfully declined them also. I as a free player, I ally with who I wish and try to normally stay neutral. I’m not allied with you or most of PUN at this time, but in general most have left me alone out of respect for my work in the forum. Funny thing is most of the time I’m hit by a whale it is either PUN or RN, but normally just a passing thing (it is war). But in the forum I’m neutral and treat all the same. If any ask my help or advice in the forum whether PUN, Royal Navy, Allies, etc I will do so.

I will level the playing field here soon with some info here in the forum. Maybe it will create some better players for you guys to play with and not have to keep going back and forth. But tell the truth, you guys love it. If there was peace you would be bored. When there was peace the Sisters broke the silence. LOL It is all mindgames or a game within a game within a game…..

Like you said it is a war game. Everyone is a fair target whether they are competition is another story. I'm going to go attack some people now. I've been laying off for a while.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Mommy ,mommy ,mommy .

Very, very, good; my friend.

Yes, by all means practice calling for your mommy.

LMFAO, but you won't be, pal.

Chris1324
10-19-2012, 12:05 AM
What was the cause of the war anyway, just random attacks?

megaants
10-19-2012, 01:18 AM
LOL is this for real or a troll?

vaporeon
10-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Just don't attack me.

Tctiger
10-19-2012, 02:41 AM
I'm looking forward to watching the battles when I get up there.

Hondo
10-19-2012, 04:14 AM
Goofy, just freakin goofy!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-19-2012, 05:52 AM
Goofy, just freakin goofy!Yes, everything is goofy. These are goofy filled times in which we live.

BigD@wg
10-19-2012, 06:59 AM
I would like to once again respectfully decline any "friendly" or non-friendly visits to my base. My base is currently under construction. I need more time to make it presentable for visitors. :)

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Has anyone seen the opening salvo yet? All the wall chatter I am seeing is nothing out of the ordinary.

albeezy
10-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Yo Speed! admirAL BEEZY is back in deep cover so you guys may not be able to find me again! LOL I would love just one time to have the following posted on my wall:

What time is it?
IT'S HAMMERTIME!

I miss seeing that posted on walls. That cracked me up. How is the MC doing?

CAPT.GIN
10-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Man and I thought the war on drugs was stupid...

albeezy
10-19-2012, 10:59 AM
So I was cruising through my rival list and came across something that reminded me of the good old days! I have reposted it here:
MESSAGE FOR PIRATE UNITED NATION:
NEVER BE AFRAID OF OUR ENEMIES!
PUN ALL TOGHETER HAVE A DESTRUCTIVE POWER.
NO ONE HAS SIMILAR. WE ARE THE ONE!
I KNOW, I'VE SEEN. I SURVIVED FOR MIRACLE, I WENT TO ****** AND BACK. I STILL NEED SOME COUNSELING SUPPORT. I'VE BROKES BONES.
MY GOLD SOLDIERS STILL TREMBLE WHEN THEY HEAR THE NAMES OF MOHAMMED (AKA GENTLEMAN JIM), DOOB REAL(AKA NO MERCY) HAMMER TIME (AKA TIME OF DESTRUCTION) HOMIE (THE CLOWN THAT MAKES YOU CRY) LORD (AKA THE LORD OF FEAR) GERSH (AKA THE LEFT HAND OF GOD) SIR DELLA PELLO(AKA THE SKINNING) WC JOKER (AKA THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD)
DINGLEBERRY(AKA WHO TOUCHES ME DIES) STEPHEN©(AKA GOD) AND GENERAL INSANE (THE ONLY ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE PIRATE UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE) AND ALL PIRATES CREW.
TODAY WHEN SOMEONE ATTACK ME EVEN 24 HOURS SEVEN DAYS JUST MAKES ME LAUGH.
AN ATTACK OF THE PUN IS TUE WORST THING THAT CAN BE FOUND IN MODERN WAR WORLD.
ENEMIES STAY AWAY FROM THE PIRATES.
ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE!
PUN

That is great stuff! I wonder if that I why I see so many people named different variations of Stephen, Stefan, Steven, etc... Because he is god. This post was from about half a year ago!

I love how Stephen has a copyright symbol next to it!

Ascent
10-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Now look at this thread and understand why the world is as it is. You are recreating the same **** within a damn game for crying out loud ready to kill each other...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-19-2012, 12:44 PM
One day, in the near future, I'll tell you the rest of the story behind that post. It isn't exactly what it appears to be. But, the game was fun back then. Today?Not so much.
So I was cruising through my rival list and came across something that reminded me of the good old days! I have reposted it here:MESSAGE FOR PIRATE UNITED NATION:NEVER BE AFRAID OF OUR ENEMIES!PUN ALL TOGHETER HAVE A DESTRUCTIVE POWER.NO ONE HAS SIMILAR. WE ARE THE ONE!I KNOW, I'VE SEEN. I SURVIVED FOR MIRACLE, I WENT TO ****** AND BACK. I STILL NEED SOME COUNSELING SUPPORT. I'VE BROKES BONES.MY GOLD SOLDIERS STILL TREMBLE WHEN THEY HEAR THE NAMES OF MOHAMMED (AKA GENTLEMAN JIM), DOOB REAL(AKA NO MERCY) HAMMER TIME (AKA TIME OF DESTRUCTION) HOMIE (THE CLOWN THAT MAKES YOU CRY) LORD (AKA THE LORD OF FEAR) GERSH (AKA THE LEFT HAND OF GOD) SIR DELLA PELLO(AKA THE SKINNING) WC JOKER (AKA THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD)DINGLEBERRY(AKA WHO TOUCHES ME DIES) STEPHEN©(AKA GOD) AND GENERAL INSANE (THE ONLY ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE PIRATE UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE) AND ALL PIRATES CREW.TODAY WHEN SOMEONE ATTACK ME EVEN 24 HOURS SEVEN DAYS JUST MAKES ME LAUGH.AN ATTACK OF THE PUN IS TUE WORST THING THAT CAN BE FOUND IN MODERN WAR WORLD.ENEMIES STAY AWAY FROM THE PIRATES.ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE!PUNThat is great stuff! I wonder if that I why I see so many people named different variations of Stephen, Stefan, Steven, etc... Because he is god. This post was from about half a year ago!I love how Stephen has a copyright symbol next to it!

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
As an addition, is there anything we can do about these code spammers? One of the best things PUN has ever done was destroy these people. It seems they are multiplying and driving a lot of people crazy. Maybe we can work out some sort of covert ops to destroy spammers at all levels.

Ajk
10-19-2012, 01:53 PM
As an addition, is there anything we can do about these code spammers? One of the best things PUN has ever done was destroy these people. It seems they are multiplying and driving a lot of people crazy. Maybe we can work out some sort of covert ops to destroy spammers at all levels.
Code spammers are the lowest of the low. Got another one today.

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 01:56 PM
I would love to drop the hammer on those people, but being a free player i would lose half my army in a single day of winning. of which i still feel is the main killer of this game. How can the winner lose so many units and of such high value for demolishing these idiots.

Ajk
10-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Yep, its back asswords.

Speed ump
10-19-2012, 03:29 PM
If you guys will post the intell to me on those in a pm, names levels , ally count, etc. I can add them to my list. Also report each and everyone of them to gree.

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Speed, I have reported quite a few, but they keep posting away. I am seeing so many more on my Android LLP. ATleast with that Account I am rocking a more indestructable army and hitting them hard. but Sure with the really bad ones we can share a list, of course as you said keep it private.

FYI did you see the bomb threat up here today? talk about a waste of a day, especally with LSU coming to town today.

Ramshutu
10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
*******it. I want to get worked up by all the drama of Pirates vs Royal Navy, but I can't get the image of three angry Somali guys with ak47s in a dinghy charging down a 20,000 tonne British Destroyer.

Selfproclaimed
10-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I picture the remo Williams coming to the rescue... You have to be old school to understand that.

Crime City Mark
10-19-2012, 04:08 PM

Report them, if they're spamming they can get muted.

Poopenshire
10-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Report them, if they're spamming they can get muted.

How about I compile a list and send it once maybe per week if I have Alot of them.

Info: in game name, ally code, date/time of message

Anything else? Would you prefer in game help call or a PM here?

Mackdaddy
10-19-2012, 04:31 PM
I picture the remo Williams coming to the rescue... You have to be old school to understand that.

Ha! I get that one self! The adventure begins!

Speed ump
10-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Poop, use in game help to report those guys to them. Do t wait though, get them off

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Thats Funny

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 04:14 AM
Has anyone seen the opening salvo yet? All the wall chatter I am seeing is nothing out of the ordinary.You'd have to be the target to see, rather experience the opening volley. That said, a particularly slow, miscreant had the pleasure of my company the last two days. Actually, my fake forces invaded the dunce's fake base and camped there for the last 48 hours. The target has enjoyed a lower light bill, a free light and smoke show, and an environment friendly, no boosts allowed base. As the creator behind some rather unorthodox, albeit extremely effective and devastating tactics, a lesson was taught about this not being a zero sum game. The ignoramus, boastful chump has been silent and gone missing for the last two days. An attempt to reignite the boosts, in direct violation of Pirate Peace Mandate 12 was immediately met with a full on fake attack. The war is very much reminiscent of The Gulf War during the early 90's. So, it can be reported that PIRATE UNITED NATION is now the three peat, reigning Modern War Champions. Clean Up Operations are still being conducted against the rebels, and we expect peace to be restored by early next week. Until such time as PUN HQ announces cessation of military operations against these rebels, it is suggested that non-combatants refrain from supporting the rebels.

Fl@sh
10-20-2012, 04:25 AM
I wish I knew the names of the chumps getting their lights turned off. I would like to visit their vast wasteland. Perhaps their parcel of land will be for sale soon.

Commander Vador
10-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Could someone share with the other forum members the name and philosophy of the different MW alliances?

Tanner
10-20-2012, 08:54 AM
I wish I knew the names of the chumps getting their lights turned off. I would like to visit their vast wasteland. Perhaps their parcel of land will be for sale soon.

I'd love to make a visit too. How cool would it be to have an in game auction system that would allow us to buy and sell at rates we set!!?!!!

Tanner
10-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Could someone share with the other forum members the name and philosophy of the different MW alliances?

This would make such a cool thread!

Fl@sh
10-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Could someone share with the other forum members the name and philosophy of the different MW alliances?There are the pirates, then there's everyone else...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 10:35 AM
There are the pirates, then there's everyone else...What he said.

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 03:29 PM
I think you nailed it flash.

Dreno33
10-20-2012, 04:47 PM
All we want is peace.

They want war.

Blame this attack on Royal Navy's stupidity.

I find these three statements in this particular order... peculiar, yet entertainingly laughable to.

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Dee no, that's because you don't understand the facts, some day if you ever decide to come up for air you can see for yourself

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-20-2012, 06:30 PM
What does any of this mean

What is the pirate nation....

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 06:38 PM
I find these three statements in this particular order... peculiar, yet entertainingly laughable to.They force us to attack by threatening to harm innocent players. We are an alliance of peace, love, and harmony. If we don't do as they tell us, they'll steal all of our fake money.

Dry
10-20-2012, 06:44 PM
How old r you PJ??

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 06:50 PM
How old r you PJ??I am over the age of majority. In the USA that means I am at least 18 years old. Or, am I liar?Maybe I'm only a 10 year old boy, who's father dotes on me, and caters to my every whim?Or, am I a sexXxy, buxom, 23 year old lass with humongous "tatas" and an insatiable appetite for lengthy love making sessions with lusty, musty hordes of men?

Vballmadam
10-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Or maybe??????

Thunder Child
10-20-2012, 07:01 PM
I am over the age of majority. In the USA that means I am at least 18 years old. Or, am I liar?Maybe I'm only a 10 year old boy, who's father dotes on me, and caters to my every whim?Or, am I a sexXxy, buxom, 23 year old lass with humongous "tatas" and an insatiable appetite for lengthy love making sessions with lusty, musty hordes of men?Whatever the true answer is, you certainly have a way with words! My mouth's watering... Lol

Dry
10-20-2012, 07:07 PM
You sound like a 50 yrs old with a brain of 14 yrs old kid
Or maybe ,, just maybe ,, you just a moron !
I was in the military for 3yrs , seen things that you can't even think about ,

You just a Show off with ur money and gold , you don't mean nothing to me

Go and jerk for a bit , and maybe you will come to ur senses !

Thunder Child
10-20-2012, 07:13 PM

Come on, Dry, surely this game and the Forum are about having some fun... lighten up a little!

Dry
10-20-2012, 07:23 PM
This is why iam here for , I joined this place 4 month ago . I was ok till now ,
He started this all **** ,
All I did is posting his screen shot of his game on a tread , I was thinking he is a hacker ,
I wanted to do something good and report , then members told me he is all good ..
I said I am sorry for posting it , but he took it toooooo far .

Ryans67
10-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Lol. Just kill it, let it go. When fighting on the Internet, nobody wins.

Thunder Child
10-20-2012, 07:30 PM
This is why iam here for , I joined this place 4 month ago . I was ok till now ,
All I did is posting his screen shot of his game on a tread , I was thinking he is a hacker ,
I wanted to do something good and report , then members told me he is all good ..
Two of the many things I am trying to teach my young son are first to be man enough to apologize when you are wrong, and second to let things go after a point. If you have done the first as you say, why not consider the second now and get back to having some fun. Life is way too short...

DVL505
10-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Don't feel bad Dry, the Royal Navy is kicking his a**.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Don't feel bad Dry, the Royal Navy is kicking his a**.Yeah, my avatar just got out of ER. Poor avatar, I'm worried about him. I hope he doesn't end up brain damaged. When avatars fight, the angels cry.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-20-2012, 09:44 PM
You sound like a 50 yrs old with a brain of 14 yrs old kid Or maybe ,, just maybe ,, you just a moron !I was in the military for 3yrs , seen things that you can't even think about , You just a Show off with ur money and gold , you don't mean nothing to me Go and jerk for a bit , and maybe you will come to ur senses !Sheesh, another Internet commando. Yeah, yeah, yeah; the thought of a war hero responding to me, I get all shaky and wanna wet myself. I mean, he said he's a war hero. Three years, huh, wow. Yeah, I ain't never seen nothing, or have I?

Chris1324
10-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Ummm, well I have to say is, go PUN!

Gambit12
10-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Ummm, well I have to say is, go PUN!

Did you get brain washed by pun too..??

Hi there, pal. Can I be your best friend?No, I wanna be your "fan boy", can I, huh?You're freaking awesome, dude. Great thread, buddy. I'm gonna drop by your base soon, too, okay; buddy?I'll clean it up for you while I'm there, free of charge, pal.You rock, buddy.

You make me happy we are friends. I have the problem in the brain. I take the medication but not sometimes so much. Okay my friend.

i thought you called it a peace treaty & You betrayed me big time...

They force us to attack by threatening to harm innocent players. We are an alliance of peace, love, and harmony. If we don't do as they tell us, they'll steal all of our fake money.

I guess all pirates can't be trusted or just pun himself...i thought your an alliance of peace or whatever you said, & you don't...

Hey dry, he's a retired lawyer...a senior citizen

Speed ump
10-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Boy, same thing happens in the game too. Some guys get their panties all in a twist over it. Gambit just what are you on about, no one seems to have promised you anything that I have seen. If so show us. I think you're taking general references to the overal community and making it about just yourself, and defining beyond the point of things being said.
Just step away from the keyboard, slowly and don't make any sudden movements. DVD, you sure seem to have a skewed way of figuring out who is doing what to who. Let see if I understand this. If I am able to keep another players boost, and any al all other buildings on their base down no matter how hard they try to keep them up, and I do this 24/7, pop 20 shots into them every two hours, while at the same time giving them no targets of opportunity to do the same, then I am actually getting my butt kicked. I need to go back to my c/o and tell he we had it all wrong the whole time. We actually got our rears handed to us in the first gulf war. Little did I know, so happy you have helped to clarify that for us. Ok, now for the rest of us in the real world, isn't everyone glad we are able to provide a bit of entertainment.

DVL505
10-21-2012, 12:25 AM
That's your story you stick to that, you are good at those Speed Ump or should I call you Pirate Justice? You got your accounts mixed up.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-21-2012, 02:10 AM
That's your story you stick to that, you are good at those Speed Ump or should I call you Pirate Justice? You got your accounts mixed up.You're too clever for me to fool you. I busted myself. Or, did I bust you?

Gambit12
10-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Boy, same thing happens in the game too. Some guys get their panties all in a twist over it. Gambit just what are you on about, no one seems to have promised you anything that I have seen. If so show us. I think you're taking general references to the overal community and making it about just yourself, and defining beyond the point of things being said.
Just step away from the keyboard, slowly and don't make any sudden movements. DVD, you sure seem to have a skewed way of figuring out who is doing what to who. Let see if I understand this. If I am able to keep another players boost, and any al all other buildings on their base down no matter how hard they try to keep them up, and I do this 24/7, pop 20 shots into them every two hours, while at the same time giving them no targets of opportunity to do the same, then I am actually getting my butt kicked. I need to go back to my c/o and tell he we had it all wrong the whole time. We actually got our rears handed to us in the first gulf war. Little did I know, so happy you have helped to clarify that for us. Ok, now for the rest of us in the real world, isn't everyone glad we are able to provide a bit of entertainment.

Don't tell me you got brain washed by pirates too or you already one of them or allies with them...

Speed ump
10-21-2012, 07:58 AM
Really? Did these guys walk in here like two minutes ago? Gambit, have you not paid any attention to any of the other threads you and i have both been in and posting to.

Gambit12
10-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Really? Did these guys walk in here like two minutes ago? Gambit, have you not paid any attention to any of the other threads you and i have both been in and posting to.

With so many threads & post, i can't remember any single old post back in old ages...

Thunder Child
10-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Don't tell me you got brain washed by pirates too or you already one of them or allies with them...
Awesome, Gambit! Where have you been? Priceless! Lol

Fl@sh
10-21-2012, 05:22 PM
"Dude, where's my car?"

iamnasty
10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
PUN attacked me yesterday, whereby PUN is much stronger and higher level than me, BUT i'm not crying nor complaining to my mommy !!!!
This is MW, either you're allies otherwise everyone has the rights to attack/raid each other.
Please get on with the game, stop ganging up and bringing down others. Actually you are worst than PUN, least PUN is playing the MW as it should be and what are you people ???...............trying to be bullies and mafia ere !!!! PUN did not voice out much, Ferr advise is usually great and i do respect others players with great sense and spirit of MW
I am not siding anyone, PUN nor Ferr, etc any others mighty players i missed out, no offense guys and gals............and i have no intention of ganging up with anyone either, cheers and instead enjoy playing MW

Hivesy
10-22-2012, 04:21 AM

ha ha Gambit PLEEEEEEASE tell me you're winding us up?

whaaaaa ha ha ha ha...crack. I actually broke a rib laughing.

Xjarhead
10-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey, Pirate Justice
I need a favor, in your quest for peace, please include and end to Drama as well.
And end to drama cause someone got attacked...
And end to drama cause someone raided them.....
And end to drama cause someone raided a money building before an upgrade...
These at the same people that never finished a monopoly game to the end...lol
One last thing if you can't do that for me....then well I guess I'll be mad at Pirate United Nation for taking about 30 crates last event..Really don't make pick up my toys and go home. Lol
GAME ON FOLKS, IT'S A GAME...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
I am an emissary for peace.

I wish you no harm.

Come my child, let me bless you with the holy scepter of King Neptune and I'll anoint your temple with the sweaty socks of Davey Jones, Hail Peace.

Hey, Pirate Justice
I need a favor, in your quest for peace, please include and end to Drama as well.
One last thing if you can't do that for me....then well I guess I'll be mad at Pirate United Nation for taking about 30 crates last event..Really don't make pick up my toys and go home. Lol

iamnasty
10-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey, Pirate Justice

Use it or lose it, that's the name of the game, PUN raided me couple of times, but end up with nothing as i use up all the crates once i have them, hjhj
Relax and enjoy the game:cool:

jeffrey
10-25-2012, 07:25 PM
PUN attacked me yesterday, whereby PUN is much stronger and higher level than me, BUT i'm not crying nor complaining to my mommy !!!!
This is MW, either you're allies otherwise everyone has the rights to attack/raid each other.
Please get on with the game, stop ganging up and bringing down others. Actually you are worst than PUN, least PUN is playing the MW as it should be and what are you people ???...............trying to be bullies and mafia ere !!!! PUN did not voice out much, Ferr advise is usually great and i do respect others players with great sense and spirit of MW
I am not siding anyone, PUN nor Ferr, etc any others mighty players i missed out, no offense guys and gals............and i have no intention of ganging up with anyone either, cheers and instead enjoy playing MW

@imnasty, this is the first time I agreed with you, very refreshing, isn't it! Cheer, I am hanging out with my LLP account now. :cool:

iamnasty
10-26-2012, 12:21 AM
@imnasty, this is the first time I agreed with you, very refreshing, isn't it! Cheer, I am hanging out with my LLP account now. :cool:

Jeffrey, FYI, i have nothing against you. Everyone has their own strategy, there will be always a winner and a loser............and the main point is to enjoy the game.
I don't gang up nor team with anyone to bully and act like a mafia ere. The rule of MW is very clear and simple.....as long as anyone's name is in the list, either allies or be prepared to be raided/attacked !!! Anyone wanted to be fair and do not want to be the loser, best they try out SMURF VILLAGE whereby every is a winner
OR option #2 is everyone allied up, and we make a special request to GREE to setup like SMURF VILLAGE, whereby we start planting PEA and TOMATO instead of WAR !!!!