View Full Version : How many users do you have in your "ignore list"

jobadass
10-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Surprised to see I only have 13?
Anyone beat that?
I'm sure I'll get more from this thread

Marth
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM
None so far. Don't know if that's good or bad tbh...

TonySpaghetti
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM
I used to only have Dravak, but then I found that I would unhide his posts anyways, so I removed him from my list. I don't have anyone on ignore.

jobadass
10-18-2012, 03:16 PM
None so far. Don't know if that's good or bad tbh...probably bad Marth. Haven't seen you before, welcome. There are a lot of good people here, but a lot of profiles you should disregard, if you haven't already noticed.

jobadass
10-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I used to only have Dravak, but then I found that I would unhide his posts anyways, so I removed him from my list. I don't have anyone on ignore.Dravak has never been on my ignore list.

Dipstik
10-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Now that qpr keeps changing his username, zero.

Marth
10-18-2012, 03:20 PM
probably bad Marth. Haven't seen you before, welcome. There are a lot of good people here, but a lot of profiles you should disregard, if you haven't already noticed.

Thanks! A few select names come to mind... :)

Dipstik
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Jobadass likes talking about his ignore list. Reminds me of a kid going nahnahnah can't hear you!

sez
10-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Jobadass likes talking about his ignore list. Reminds me of a kid going nahnahnah can't hear you!

Lol totally

Fun
10-18-2012, 04:08 PM
None so far no one has annoyed me personally....... Yet

Dipstik
10-18-2012, 04:11 PM
None so far no one has annoyed me personally....... Yet

How does a scotsman find his sheep?

Very satisfying!

TonySpaghetti
10-18-2012, 04:17 PM

Very satisfying!

That's your 3rd barnyard animal reference today. The first two being about my goat.

Euchred
10-18-2012, 04:21 PM
One

Every time they attacked me they told me to attack them back for TL goals, Look buddy I'm not sure what your angle was (probably to get a link to my unbanked funds) maybe to be curtious but I had enough. I couldn't have sucessfully beat them every time anyway.

dudeman
10-18-2012, 04:25 PM
No posts in this thread? just kidding!

Dipstik
10-18-2012, 04:25 PM
I think he's talking about forum members, not your game wall, euchre. Of course, his post isn't that clear, but you have to read the context... jobadass is on an "i'm going to ignore everyone and tell you all about it" kick lately. Also, there's no way to really see who's on your "list" in-game, so I'd be surprised if most people keep track.

Euchred
10-18-2012, 04:30 PM
eggonface
derp

The Billionaire
10-18-2012, 04:55 PM
How do you see your ignore list? I think i've got one person on it.

Steve0
10-18-2012, 04:58 PM
None yet, but they day isnt over yet

Fun
10-18-2012, 05:15 PM

Very satisfying! about as much as a fellow dipstik

jobadass
10-18-2012, 05:30 PM
How do you see your ignore list? I think i've got one person on it.Forum Settings-General Settings-My Account-Edit Ignore List

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Why go through the trouble of ignoring someone. Do internet words really hurt that bad around here? I've been on other forums before and having a thick skin is the name of the game. Maybe I didn't lurk long enough before I joined, am I missing something?

Dipstik
10-18-2012, 05:54 PM
He's just a little butthurt lately.

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 06:04 PM
He's just a little butthurt lately.

My buddy would call that having a good ol case of split betwixt.

Dravak
10-20-2012, 02:50 PM
You don't need to ignore them Jobass , they working day and night with lower then 165k stats says enough ...

Just a bunch of paupers , who can't afford anything , in life in game and manners ...

So ad more if needed , the less you can read of them , the more it means simply put who cares.
Like the trolls say , what is a internet reputation , when you can't back it up ?

troll can't back up anything , real life , the net , the game ... and words they lost there meaning .

Sunsets
10-20-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't even know how to ignore people ... :confused:

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 04:57 PM
You don't need to ignore them Jobass , they working day and night with lower then 165k stats says enough ...

Just a bunch of paupers , who can't afford anything , in life in game and manners ...

So ad more if needed , the less you can read of them , the more it means simply put who cares.
Like the trolls say , what is a internet reputation , when you can't back it up ?

troll can't back up anything , real life , the net , the game ... and words they lost there meaning .

Just wondering what you use to pick the manure out of your teeth when you finish talking?

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 05:17 PM

Does your whole life revolve around a load of imaginary numbers on an iphone game? I feel sorry for you son.

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Just wondering what you use to pick the manure out of your teeth when you finish talking?

:eek:

Dravak
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM

ah you having that problem in real life too ? figures , a girl told that to you lmao :D

Dravak
10-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Does your whole life revolve around a load of imaginary numbers on an iphone game? I feel sorry for you son.

Hmm for somebody claiming to make more then somebody else , I sure smell insecurity .
and this one is quite good kboy , imaginary numbers indeed , your whole life revolve around imaginary numbers.

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Hmm for somebody claiming to make more then somebody else , I sure smell insecurity .
and this one is quite good kboy , imaginary numbers indeed , your whole life revolve around imaginary numbers.

I think you need a proof reader son as you do a brilliant job of making yourself look very stupid indeed