PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else losing battles they once won? Changes in battles?

JohnnyR
10-18-2012, 12:15 PM
So I'm actually trying to pick strong opponents to get my BPs rolling, and I cant seem to win. Five opponents with defense that spans from a few hundred to 13,000 more than my attack have beat me at the recently as I attack. In the past I've never had so much red with the same tactics. Also notice I am getting fewer BPs from the rivals I do seem to be able to tackle... Any of you datafile gurus notice something up, or should I adjust once again...?

bernz8
10-18-2012, 12:29 PM
My LLP just got hit by a far inferior rival and lost. I don't remember the last time I lost a battle with my LLP (this is only the 3rd rival to successfully attack my LLP), so I go to the rival's base who's attack strength is 3557 compared to my defense strength of 14440. Sure he has a level 10 genetics lab and electronics factory, but he doesn't have the units to make the boost effective. I looked through his whole profile inside and out and could not figure it out. Something is out of whack here.

Fun
10-18-2012, 12:44 PM
I've had a lot more reds too sadly i woke up to 5 reds this morning

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 12:50 PM
My LLP just got hit by a far inferior rival and lost. I don't remember the last time I lost a battle with my LLP (this is only the 3rd rival to successfully attack my LLP), so I go to the rival's base who's attack strength is 3557 compared to my defense strength of 14440. Sure he has a level 10 genetics lab and electronics factory, but he doesn't have the units to make the boost effective. I looked through his whole profile inside and out and could not figure it out. Something is out of whack here.

Sounds like a skill point hack ...

Maverick50727
10-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a skill point hack ...
I was going to say that but I don't like to advertise it normally. If you doubt it, report it to support and ask them to confiirm it. It should be simple for them to tell. If they tell you that they can't determine that have them contat me in a PM. If they can tell me how many maps a person has comleted I can calculate the number of points they have available to use based on their level by simple math. I've calcuated many recently to within 1 point in margin. If a person is 100-1,000's off then Gree needs to act. They should be able to pick that stuff up by running reports though and not even require it to be reported if they actively monitored. They should be able to see all this stuff as it is server based. Put me on patrol. LOL

Mcdoc
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM
The Lone Ranger to the Rescue ! ! !

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-19-2012, 05:57 AM
I believe the attack metric has been tweaked. Skill point hacks do happen, but not at lower levels. We're seeing players being able to raid and attack players 100,000-200,000 higher. The metric has been changed. There was a thread posted about the same topic yesterday or the day before.

Arizona
10-19-2012, 06:27 AM
My LLP just got hit by a far inferior rival and lost. I don't remember the last time I lost a battle with my LLP (this is only the 3rd rival to successfully attack my LLP), so I go to the rival's base who's attack strength is 3557 compared to my defense strength of 14440. Sure he has a level 10 genetics lab and electronics factory, but he doesn't have the units to make the boost effective. I looked through his whole profile inside and out and could not figure it out. Something is out of whack here. What level is he? Are you?

bernz8
10-19-2012, 06:45 AM
What level is he? Are you?

I'm Level 36, 180 allies.

Capt Dan DevGru
10-19-2012, 08:46 AM
This happens every time for me!

Ramshutu
10-19-2012, 09:55 AM
I believe the attack metric has been tweaked. Skill point hacks do happen, but not at lower levels. We're seeing players being able to raid and attack players 100,000-200,000 higher. The metric has been changed. There was a thread posted about the same topic yesterday or the day before.

The Attack Algorithm (Not metric; ever the pedant, I have to point that out!), uses the atk/def differential, skill points, etc, and puts in a random number that appears (or at least used to be) to vary between a fixed % of your own attack. If they have tweaked the last part, they'd get all sorts of screwy stuff going on.

Also, it wouldn't be the first time they have tweaked something like this and set everything out of whack (See Casualties, that got royaly boned and has never been put right regardless of how many times Funzio/Gree has said "it is being looked into". ).

Devils Advocate
10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah I'm having problems with IOs and Droid with this. I have only come across 2 -3 people with higher Att/Def than me at my level...Got raided today.. loss was not great, 90k, but thought..haha revenge time..the guys att was over 3000 points below my defence and I am on 18k def...same level...fishy. No gold bought units on his inventory.....smells.

Also on droid, I have started again recently so still building stats etc..i am on about 2900 att with the most allies I can take..good quality units etc...attacked this guy with stats of 300 def 3 times..I won $36 and lost a sub ..sniper and something else it cost me $160,000...this happens whenever I attack...so I have stopped..pretty much killed the game for me..pointless attacking someone when the loss is so heavy for no gain..anyone else suffering the same?

Ranger4Life
10-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah I'm having problems with IOs and Droid with this. I have only come across 2 -3 people with higher Att/Def than me at my level...Got raided today.. loss was not great, 90k, but thought..haha revenge time..the guys att was over 3000 points below my defence and I am on 18k def...same level...fishy. No gold bought units on his inventory.....smells.

Also on droid, I have started again recently so still building stats etc..i am on about 2900 att with the most allies I can take..good quality units etc...attacked this guy with stats of 300 def 3 times..I won $36 and lost a sub ..sniper and something else it cost me $160,000...this happens whenever I attack...so I have stopped..pretty much killed the game for me..pointless attacking someone when the loss is so heavy for no gain..anyone else suffering the same?

These are common scenarios.

If someone raids you, your skill points and defensive buildings don't get calculated into your defense; however, their boost buildings and skill points do. I personally have over 18k more defense when being attacked than when I'm raided.

Casualty rates are ridiculous for most in the game. We all agree on this.