chbranch
10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
That aint funny sir!!!!!

Carmine74
10-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Very funny indeed! Go Tigers!!!

sez
10-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Yea this is funny now!!! Boom get off our field Punks!!!

What a butt whoopin!!!

Carmine74
10-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes!!! Bring on the Giants or Cards!!!

sez
10-18-2012, 04:41 PM
World Series Biatches!!!!!

mxz
10-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Not a Yanks fan or from NYC but this seems oddly appropriate :)
http://t.qkme.me/3re4h8.jpg

sez
10-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Not a Yanks fan or from NYC but this seems oddly appropriate :)
http://t.qkme.me/3re4h8.jpg

Hate all you want, World Series Biatch!

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Maybe Cabrera will celebrate with another DWI. Let's hope the cops have a dash cam this time.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/3873544-419/miguel-cabrera-pulls-a-ron-burgundy-during-dui-stop.html

sez
10-18-2012, 07:00 PM
Cool with me, if I was on my way to the World Series I would be drinking too!

Hate on White Trash, hate on.

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm reminded of this tourism video for Cleveland. If you haven't seen it before, wait for the end.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

sez
10-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Yea seen that before and they're right, they're not Detroit, No Cleveland Team, in any sport, has ever won a Championship. EVER!!!!

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Looks like the Giants are gunna have to win 3 games in a row again ...

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 07:28 PM
All kidding aside, congrats to Detroit. Suns gotta shine on a dogs ass sometimes. I mean you guys went through the Joey Harrington experiment.

mxz
10-18-2012, 07:43 PM
And they had to suffer thru this: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gjXvwXMJiHs

chbranch
10-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Too bad the Giants don't get to go slap around the messy Lions this year to make up for this defeat.

sez
10-18-2012, 07:57 PM

Pistons play in Auburn Hills, about 40 miles north of Detroit.

That was funny, I don't think anyone "suffered" more then Artest "Meta World Peace". He got punked by a middle age white dude on National TV

sez
10-18-2012, 08:02 PM
All kidding aside, congrats to Detroit. Suns gotta shine on a dogs ass sometimes. I mean you guys went through the Joey Harrington experiment.

Lol well the Lions are the Lions but still made the playoffs last year, Red Wings have made 19 straight post seasons, Pistons snagged the NBA Championship and had a run of 6 straight conference finals.

Tigers were in the W.S in 2006 so I would say sun shines quite often.

Sooooooo where you from? I will eat you alive with worthless sport knowledge so????

sez
10-18-2012, 08:05 PM

What you got MXZ? Other then a fascination with Call of Duty, a mask I see nerds on crotch rockets wear under there helmets and some spread sheets....

sez
10-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Annnnnnd that was the 3rd straight time in the past 6 years Detroit has ended the Yankees season.

Carmine74
10-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Annnnd we have the league MVP 2 seasons in a row, just jealousy talking. The only thing they can bash is old crime and unemployment stats.

Honey Boo Boo
10-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Lol well the Lions are the Lions but still made the playoffs last year, Red Wings have made 19 straight post seasons, Pistons snagged the NBA Championship and had a run of 6 straight conference finals.

Tigers were in the W.S in 2006 so I would say sun shines quite often.

Sooooooo where you from? I will eat you alive with worthless sport knowledge so????

Not really into baseball, more of a chess boxing fan. Brains and braun.

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Chess boxing, eh? Interesting hybrid sport.

TruthHurts
10-18-2012, 10:20 PM
I like Kung-Fu checkers myself!

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Connect Four Jiu-Jitsu really takes a toll on the mind and body.

mxz
10-19-2012, 05:08 AM
Pistons play in Auburn Hills, about 40 miles north of Detroit.

That was funny, I don't think anyone "suffered" more then Artest "Meta World Peace". He got punked by a middle age white dude on National TVhaha. That one dude at the end got sucker punched like whoa, though. Ron Artest is a joke. Those guys are absolutely nuts. One of the reasons I refused to watch the NBA for a while.

Also, who trys messing with wny of the Wallace brothers.
What you got MXZ? Other then a fascination with Call of Duty, a mask I see nerds on crotch rockets wear under there helmets and some spread sheets....OKC for NBA, if for no other reason than Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka.

Last Call of Duty game I played was the first modern warfare. No fascination there, bro. Animated violence doesn't have a lot of appeal (except on YouTube) :)

chbranch
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Let's slow down on the state of Michigan versus the state of New York in professional sports.....They don't compare in the least bit. Enjoy the victory this time around, in a couple of months we will forget again that Michigan has any professional sports teams, except for Thanksgiving. The Lions always are a good nap time watch.

sez
10-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Let's slow down on the state of Michigan versus the state of New York in professional sports.....They don't compare in the least bit. Enjoy the victory this time around, in a couple of months we will forget again that Michigan has any professional sports teams, except for Thanksgiving. The Lions always are a good nap time watch.

I don't recall anyone comparing the 2, my post was just about the Tigers/Yankees series.

But now that you said they don't compare in the least bit, lets take a look shall we....

Tigers eliminated the Yankees last year and this year and also in 2006.

Red Wings have had way more success then the Rangers and Islanders. Nice season last year by the Rangers but still no Cup. The Wings have won 2 cups somewhat recently and been to the playoffs 19 straight times. Rangers have 1 cup in there entire team history.

Pistons have won 3 NBA championships since the last time the Knicks won anything.

This is all off the top of my head so if I missed something feel free to correct me.

So I guess you're right, they don't compare in the least bit :) I'll take the Giants over the Lions any day but other then that you got nothing on the Dirty D !

Trevor b. Trollin
10-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Detroit is a skid mark in the drawers of America. But at least the tigers are in the world series. Turd polished.

chbranch
10-19-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't recall anyone comparing the 2, my post was just about the Tigers/Yankees series.

But now that you said they don't compare in the least bit, lets take a look shall we....

Tigers eliminated the Yankees last year and this year and also in 2006.

Red Wings have had way more success then the Rangers and Islanders. Nice season last year by the Rangers but still no Cup. The Wings have won 2 cups somewhat recently and been to the playoffs 19 straight times. Rangers have 1 cup in there entire team history.

Pistons have won 3 NBA championships since the last time the Knicks won anything.

This is all off the top of my head so if I missed something feel free to correct me.

So I guess you're right, they don't compare in the least bit :) I'll take the Giants over the Lions any day but other then that you got nothing on the Dirty D !

Nice. But you left some things out....

You did eliminate the Yankees in 2006 and ended up getting pounded by I think the Cardinals. You guys don't want none of them again! Since then we have won a world series. In fact we have won like 5 or 6 since you guys won one in like the 80's. Not sure on that.

I'm an islanders fan and we haven't been around that long but I recall us winning like 4 Stanley cups in a row somewhere. Not really a hockey fan.

3 kinda recent championships is all the pistons have. They sucked....got some 1st round draft picks...get good...then suck again. Even during all your heydays, the road to the championship always went through New York. WAIT...can anybody even name a piston right now on the team!!! Roundball in New York is legendary, nothing can be said of michigan.

And we'll just stay away from football. Barry Sanders was great, but he chose to watch tv at home than to play for the Lions.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-19-2012, 02:20 PM
How do you castrate a man in Detroit?

Kick his sister in the mouth.

Or..

What's the difference between a bucket of crap and the people of Detroit?

The bucket.

sez
10-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Nice. But you left some things out....

You did eliminate the Yankees in 2006 and ended up getting pounded by I think the Cardinals. You guys don't want none of them again! Since then we have won a world series. In fact we have won like 5 or 6 since you guys won one in like the 80's. Not sure on that.

I'm an islanders fan and we haven't been around that long but I recall us winning like 4 Stanley cups in a row somewhere. Not really a hockey fan.

3 kinda recent championships is all the pistons have. They sucked....got some 1st round draft picks...get good...then suck again. Even during all your heydays, the road to the championship always went through New York. WAIT...can anybody even name a piston right now on the team!!! Roundball in New York is legendary, nothing can be said of michigan.

And we'll just stay away from football. Barry Sanders was great, but he chose to watch tv at home than to play for the Lions.

Lol Last time the Knicks did anything was in.......1973!!! I'll take the "Kinda Recent Championships" over your 41 year ago 1. Rucker park is nothing but a ghetto playground.

Yup Tigers got swept in 2006 but knocked out NY, we knocked them out last year and this year as well. NY can't even sell out for home playoff games and buys there teams who under achieve.

Islanders won Lord Stanley 80-84, 30 years AGO!!!!

Pistons didn't win with draft picks either, only 2 players on that Team were drafted by Detroit, Rip and Tayshaun, neither 1 of them a lottery pick. Still more rings then Patrick Ewing, Jon Starks, and Oakley combined. Throw Amare and Melo in that 0 count also.

Giants are by far superior in all categories over the Lions.

You're already on the Internet, why not check your facts before you post? Oh because you're from NY ;)

sez
10-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Detroit is a skid mark in the drawers of America. But at least the tigers are in the world series. Turd polished.

Agreed, the City is pathetic and an embarrassment, still in the World Series :)

sez
10-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Btw, you know where Jeter is from? You can still catch him on the sidelines for Michigan football games.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Btw, you know where Jeter is from? You can still catch him on the sidelines for Michigan football games.

Jeter is overrated. I wouldn't hang my hat on him. NY can suck it too.

Philoe Beddoe
10-20-2012, 11:04 AM
^^ greatness troll yet?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-24-2012, 08:33 PM
That's right Detroit. Kung Fu Panda and the Giants showed you what's up. Nice game Verlander.