PDA

View Full Version : Nigt club spreadsheet find or help creating

kitzune
10-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Is there a spreadsheet to help saving while upgrading current buildings and saving towards a night club?

If there isn't such a spreadsheet does anyone want to help create one?

Thanks

Seek & destroy
10-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Good question I'd like to try & get a night club up & running,but all profits going on high upgrades

mxz
10-18-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't get what you're looking for. There's some great generic economy planning spreadsheets (I use a modified itzkakarot) that can help.

kitzune
10-18-2012, 12:05 PM
well the sheet I'm thinking of would be something of the following as column headings

current IPH, current Cash, current banked, IPH without upgraded building, Time for upgrade, cost of upgrade, income collected during upgrade.

then once the calculations are there you can then keep adding or changing upgrades to see how it affects long term growth towards the savings.

besides final results of the 106 million towards night club level 2 and second night club build I could see if by continuing to upgrade if I can decrease the current time required to wait for night club.

Currently with the following factors; with needing to bank, around 60k IPH or about 57k collected an hour on average, i will need around 773 hours or approximately 32 days 5 hours for the first night club to purchase.

dudeman
10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm wondering the same thing as mxz here.

Is to goal to save $40 million in the shortest amount of time possible?

I'm not great at planning economy growth, but I don't suck at it either. My advice would be to just keep upgrading whatever you want, and keep increasing your "bank zero". You'll have $40 million eventually.

Maybe I should explain the bank zero comment. Nomally when you have zero dollars in the bank it looks like "$0". Increasing your bank zero just means increase the amont of banked cash that you will call zero. For example, if you want to say your bank zero is $5 million, that means when you look in the bank and it says "$5,000,000" you will pretend it says "$0".

Doing that allows you to still use your cash for upgrades while slowly saving towards the more expensive investment you want to make. Works awesomely for me anyways, but maybe it's not for everyone.

Auxilium
10-18-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm saving for my NC upgrade to 2 now and i have been upgrading my Ice Cream Shops + Houses to 10 and now my last Italian Restaurant goes for 10. Those are pretty cheap and take a long time so you save money again. I got lvl 4 Dominicans but the next upgrade is 1mil and that's to much (combined with the really fast upgrading times). What i'm doing isn't the biggest bang for the buck because i could go for my Lofts to 6 or MT's to 9 but those are around 8 and 9 mil so also to much to invest.

To cut it short. The best value ever is upgrading the NC's so doing cheap investments with low I.P.H. impact but long upgrade time reduces the time waiting for the NC upgrading. And if you save 3 or 4 days with this method you earn an extra 3,5 or 4 mil. Giving you the next NC faster again and the chain goes on.

mxz
10-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Ok, you basically want a guide that minimizes your time to get a NC2, but in spreadsheet form.

No, that doesn't exist (I don't think?). The economy planning spreadsheet can do everything you're looking for but you still need some manual calculations. Make sure you're stocking up on mafia invites.

It will take about a month to save pretty much no matter what your IPH is (due to upgrades being progressively more expensive). I don't think I'd recommend the sole NC focus until maybe $80k IPH for an active player ($60k camper).

The key is to focus on long, cheap upgrades that will raise your IPH in a non-insignificant way (as opposed to a significant way - that's not the goal, yet). You also want to make sure you're no banking. So drop mafia until you can do that safely. Sort your economy planner by decreasing Income Gain / Day. Throw out any upgrades that are more expensive than about 6 times your IPH (tweak this between 2-10 depending on how much you rob). Pick the top one that you can afford with 2-10 hours worth of income. Keep repeating this until you're at $39m.

When you're almost ready to build start accepting mafia requests 1 at a time (otherwise it will crash and you'll be screwed) until you get to 300. Build your NC, drop mafia back to safe no-banking territory, and repeat this process until you get the $66m for the level 2 upgrade.