PDA

View Full Version : is there ever a collect 10 event in CC..??

Gambit12
10-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Just asking, is there ever a collect 10 event in Crime City game? When did CC started, does anyone knows??

chbranch
10-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Yes. I think there has been around 5-6. There is a thread with a chronological order to all the events that have been on crime city.

The Billionaire
10-17-2012, 10:23 PM
To see all the previous events check out the thread below

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29521-CC-iOS-Event-Loot

Collect 10 events are a thing of the past in CC unless you're still rocking an android then you get them because android are always 6 months behind IOS.

I believe CC was released in April or August 2011

chbranch
10-17-2012, 10:33 PM
I sure do hope that RPG crate event comes back around for android with that Blackout RPG, or that pvp tourney for the black widow shotgun.

The Billionaire
10-17-2012, 10:54 PM
I sure do hope that RPG crate event comes back around for android with that Blackout RPG, or that pvp tourney for the black widow shotgun.

Why? The modifiers for those events were some of the worst although the weapons were quite sweet at the time. I was lucky enough to get both of them.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 11:21 PM

pvp tourney and RPG crate have already been for android

this might help..
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39965-choose-next-Android-event&highlight=android+event

chbranch
10-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Why? The modifiers for those events were some of the worst although the weapons were quite sweet at the time. I was lucky enough to get both of them.

Just the names of them sound cool and the stats are still decent for an android player without some of the ios boss/pvp/anniversary weapon stats.

@ CK EL Damn, you may be right. I think my first event was the rpg event and I had no clue what I was suppose to do.

Patrick616
10-18-2012, 12:57 AM
I like the format of the anniversary event the best! The event sucked as a whole, but you had 4 different weapons and modifiers from which to go after! You had a chance to pick the one you wanted rather than just given only 1 (take it or leave it) option!

chbranch
10-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I like the format of the anniversary event the best! The event sucked as a whole, but you had 4 different weapons and modifiers from which to go after! You had a chance to pick the one you wanted rather than just given only 1 (take it or leave it) option!

I agree with you. I was HYPED to do that event, went all in, spent gold, got little sleep and it left a salty taste in my mouth about this game afterward when it was time for prizes to be awarded.

Patrick616
10-18-2012, 02:30 PM
I agree with you. I was HYPED to do that event, went all in, spent gold, got little sleep and it left a salty taste in my mouth about this game afterward when it was time for prizes to be awarded.

You just had to bring up the prizes! LMAO! The bad taste was just starting to leave my mouth! The way the handled the whole thing from start-finish was shady! It was a win/win for GREE though! Made plenty of $$ and they were able to award prizes to basically anyone! After all its kind of hard to argue that you should of gotten one when the results were never made public!

Beardy
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM

That's probably my least favorite one, only big gold spenders had a chance on that really.