PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Hitmen

dudeman
10-17-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm currently being visited more often than is acceptable by a player who's profile suggests they are evenly matched against me. I'm seeing some green from them though, and I have yet to post anything green on their news. So losing isn't the issue. I'm a little bored and I feel like making this guy mad, but we are so evenly matched that I can already smell the stalefish... Er... Stalemate.

Being a neutral player, I haven't really got any go-to people if I want to put a hit on someone. The only hits I can really call are on my own unsynched buildings.

So I guess I have two questions. First, are there any strong players (130k+) here who would be willing to offer Hitman services? Second, is gang affiliation the better way to get hits called on rivals?

Or is gang affiliation the only way to call hits?

Edit: I must have done something right, the rival's stats went for a ride. Has me beat by at least 10k/10k now. I guess I should have sought out a Hitman before aggravating this rival!

Paulio
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Dudeman, it depends on who it is, but I'd more than likely be happy to help as soon as I find my darn ipad charger, lol. PM me with the details.

Ghost818
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Let me know who it is ill take care of him, recently invested my bonus into raising my attack.

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Its me! Come at me bros

TonySpaghetti
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
What level?

Khayman
10-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Dammit Tony, look at his signature. ;)

fuzzy
10-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Dudeman, it depends on who it is, but I'd more than likely be happy to help as soon as I find my darn ipad charger, lol. PM me with the details.

With all money you spend on this game can't you go to Wallmart / Best Buy / Target and pick up a 15 dollar charger?

Maybe you don't have those in the big city of LA. I got friend who lives downtown New York and he goes out of the city to do all of his shopping. Is it the same there?

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Bit of advice for you Dudeman... In my experience calling a hit on someone never solves the problem. They will hit you more.

And if they are not the kind of player who will hit you more... then you dont need to call a hit on them and you will be able to beat them yourself. :cool:

Dravak
10-17-2012, 04:48 PM
And the legend returns welcome back Joey :)

iteachem
10-17-2012, 04:52 PM

Yup....good to have that familiar bark back

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 04:55 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/awkward.gif

Burn
10-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome back JC :)

Hitman Wanted?

Lupo is the games most accomplished hunter/killer - 3 days of Lupo, the guy will not even look at your wall again ;)

Only 250 Gold per day.

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Welcome back JC :)

Hitman Wanted?

Lupo is the games most accomplished hunter/killer - 3 days of Lupo, the guy will not even look at your wall again ;)

Only 250 Gold per day.

Lupo will do it for free if I ask him! :cool:

Dravak
10-17-2012, 05:00 PM
come on cheer up :) , get used to the country side , just go to a city on the weekends .
And become more conservative ;) so don't have outspoken views in the US , it ain't london .

You worked trough diplomacy fine , you will manage .

See less hatefull trolls around :p

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Almost two weeks. Longer than I expected, honestly... I guessed one.

G Wiz
10-17-2012, 05:27 PM
you cool peoples dudeman, shouldnt have a problem finding a hitman in Crime City ;)

dudeman
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Bit of advice for you Dudeman... In my experience calling a hit on someone never solves the problem. They will hit you more.

And if they are not the kind of player who will hit you more... then you dont need to call a hit on them and you will be able to beat them yourself. :cool:

Who said my situation is a problem? :cool:

Having someone show up in my news repeatedly isn't new, I'm used to that. I'm not getting mad either, I'm just choosing to react differently than I normally do. Normally I would just ignore it, but I'm feeling a little bored so I thought I would try something different.

Whatever happens, happens, but I know what to expect and if I get my hood stalked that just protects me from other rivals.

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Who said my situation is a problem? :cool:

Having someone show up in my news repeatedly isn't new, I'm used to that. I'm not getting mad either, I'm just choosing to react differently than I normally do. Normally I would just ignore it, but I'm feeling a little bored so I thought I would try something different.

Whatever happens, happens, but I know what to expect and if I get my hood stalked that just protects me from other rivals.

Ah ok! Well if you are feeling bored start a gang! :cool:

Ghost818
10-17-2012, 05:34 PM
^ :D

Chars

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Almost two weeks. Longer than I expected, honestly... I guessed one.

AAHHHHhhhh!!! Wrong as usual!

dudeman
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Ah ok! Well if you are feeling bored start a gang! :cool:

Come on, we both know there's no point starting a gang in the current environment! Especially not one lead by a Tapjoy only, ex-spending free player.

:o

It would make a lot more sense to join a gang, but I'm not currently seeking protection. I'm just looking for someone who is able and willing to hit someone by request.

Joeycool
10-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Come on, we both know there's no point starting a gang in the current environment! Especially not one lead by a Tapjoy only, ex-spending free player.

:o

It would make a lot more sense to join a gang, but I'm not currently seeking protection. I'm just looking for someone who is able and willing to hit someone by request.

In that case! CALL IN THE DOGS!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tumblr_lvxz4nfjv81qzrlhgo1_250.gif

Luke 3457
10-17-2012, 06:08 PM

Hey!!!!!! Welcome back bro!!

Paulio
10-17-2012, 06:12 PM
With all money you spend on this game can't you go to Wallmart / Best Buy / Target and pick up a 15 dollar charger?

Maybe you don't have those in the big city of LA. I got friend who lives downtown New York and he goes out of the city to do all of his shopping. Is it the same there?

Nope, we've got those all over the place. Don't wanna buy a new one, because I know it's around here somewhere.

Ghost818
10-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Hey hey I live in LA too :P now I shall disappear and reappear at the Northridge 24 Hour Supersport Fitness Center :D
Edit: what a coincidence, there is literally a Best Buy in the same Shopping Center.

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey hey I live in LA too :P now I shall disappear and reappear at the Northridge 24 Hour Supersport Fitness Center :D
Edit: what a coincidence, there is literally a Best Buy in the same Shopping Center.

You work out brah? Sweet! Welp, see ya later!

Ragmondino
10-18-2012, 01:16 AM
In that case! CALL IN THE DOGS!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tumblr_lvxz4nfjv81qzrlhgo1_250.gif

Welcome back bro. Is it just you or the pair of you returning?

isshi
10-18-2012, 03:08 AM
ill hit anyone for 15 gold.. but will do ck for free.. i see gwiz put out a hit coz someone has the same name as him.. give me a break, thats so funny.

dudeman
10-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone. Found another player to piss off. I think a lot of people here know/dislike her(?).

My problem is that every time I visit she's too beat up with nothing to rob. A little frustrating, sure, but that's why I'm posting. :cool:

If you're interested, send me a PM for the player's name and hopefully if I can't get to her first, you can. Whoever you are. ;)

FYI, this player is <70k. I could obviously handle it and I do when I get the opportunity, but I can't be spending all day visiting her, waiting either for her to be able to fight or for something to be available to rob.

Takers?

Tissues
10-19-2012, 09:56 AM
PM me, i might just squeeze in a few robs..

DenZ1
10-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Hey everyone. Found another player to piss off. I think a lot of people here know/dislike her(?).

My problem is that every time I visit she's too beat up with nothing to rob. A little frustrating, sure, but that's why I'm posting. :cool:

If you're interested, send me a PM for the player's name and hopefully if I can't get to her first, you can. Whoever you are. ;)

FYI, this player is <70k. I could obviously handle it and I do when I get the opportunity, but I can't be spending all day visiting her, waiting either for her to be able to fight or for something to be available to rob.

Takers?

Depends on player. I have couple of girls that Rob me all the time. Let's see if we match :)
PM me an I'D and level

Ragmondino
10-19-2012, 10:59 AM
While we're on this. Anyone seen HSBC lately? I can never find her anymore

isshi
10-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Cos HSBC is beaten up 24/7

Ghost818
10-19-2012, 03:35 PM
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/F6913850-6DF1-4A05-AAC3-88F780182B09-318-00000022BEC11DC7.jpg
And she activated the boss for me and dropped

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/6B60ECAE-FCEF-46F9-AFBE-4D23C530AC05-318-00000022C9149B48.jpg

String-Girl
10-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Pardon me, I'm still a n00b, but isn't it a viable strategy to just let all your looted buildings just stay that way? I've got 2+ Stalkers that are Levels above me and have way more Mafia/Stats, and whenever I go and click "Revenge" it always tells me, "Player Is Too Beat Up!".... They weren't too beat up to make hash out of my Hood a few minutes ago......

Steve0
10-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Pardon me, I'm still a n00b, but isn't it a viable strategy to just let all your looted buildings just stay that way? I've got 2+ Stalkers that are Levels above me and have way more Mafia/Stats, and whenever I go and click "Revenge" it always tells me, "Player Is Too Beat Up!".... They weren't too beat up to make hash out of my Hood a few minutes ago......ITs a stratagy but it only hurts you when you dont collect your cash. I have one guy that all he does is collect my NC at night when I sleep. No one else robs or successfully attacks me latley. And the game glitches also there are people that are always to beat up and you cant rob there buildings when they are ready to collect for hours.

Ragmondino
10-20-2012, 05:47 AM
Isshi and ghost give her a break. She was my enemy first and I never get a chance anymore. I want her back!!!

SevenO9
10-20-2012, 07:09 AM
The queue at her hood must span the entire country. It needs some patience but sometimes you can sqeeze in some hit :-)

Ragmondino
10-20-2012, 07:27 AM
The queue at her hood must span the entire country. It needs some patience but sometimes you can sqeeze in some hit :-)

Bet she wish she had never tried camping my hood now. Can't imagine it'll be long before she ups and quits.

dudeman
10-21-2012, 05:47 AM
Well hit men...

One word.

Fail.

Lupo
10-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Well hit men...

One word.

Fail.

You got wrong people, they pretend to be Hitmen but they were amateurish, you need professionals...:p

Trevor b. Trollin
10-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Professionals may charge a lot by the hour, but at least they know how to take care of your needs. Money talks, I paid one chick once just to let me throw cheese cubes at her from an app platter for 5 minutes. Money..well..spent.