PDA

View Full Version : Android Users - How do you block wall comments?

Paulio
10-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Just as the title suggests, how do you block someone from posting on your wall? With iOS, all you gotta do is delete two consecutive wall comments and then you get the option to block a player.

On my level 47 Android account, I had a strong rival rob some of my buildings, and I rarely get robbed. When I do get robbed, I usually let it go because I have a solid iph and don't want to provide some serial robber with a link. However, this guy has almost 4x my iph, so I've been hitting him good. We've gone back and forth, but I'm getting the better of him, so he decided to spam my wall with 37 identical posts saying, "money :)" I deleted several posts, but didn't get the pop-up asking if I wanted to block this player. Is it different for Android?

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 01:41 PM
On Android Crime City, Wall posts you....

Seriously, it's more of a fence than a wall; there are a lot of things that don't really work particular well there. It would not surprise me if this has been a missed out feature.

Marth
10-17-2012, 01:45 PM
You could try sending support a ticket.

Paulio
10-17-2012, 01:53 PM
It would not surprise me if this has been a missed out feature.

I rarely ever block, except for this reason. But, d4mn, that would seriously suck if the block feature wasn't available.

You could try sending support a ticket.

That's my next move. Hopefully, it's easier than that.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Only 1 way to do it...
Send a ticket

montecore
10-17-2012, 02:34 PM
You're better off getting a lot of back and forth comments from him, then selectively delete certain ones mixed in with your responses so it's all taken out of context and they come across as really stupid.

chbranch
10-17-2012, 05:33 PM
There isn't an option to block wall comments on android

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-18-2012, 03:56 AM
You've obviously gotten the better of him and he doesn't know what else to do other than try to bother you in a new way...just write back on his wall "ha ha" ...let him know you're winning the battle of the wills ;)