PDA

View Full Version : Dravak at work

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Now I can understand why the bloke can only afford one gold bar, what a Herbert

Dravak
10-17-2012, 12:57 PM
What a high esteem you got for me , they earn as much as a starting doctors/lawyers and goes up in years in the netherlands.
True story , sadly wrong again not my job ...

There you are cleaning shoe in the UK for a ****ty pay ;)
Know the world westlondon , then come back to me .

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Watch out Dravak....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PGkgYkltrI0/S7ghjkCvWtI/AAAAAAAACeU/VV3v8JY59go/s1600/stalker%2Bu%2Bhaz%2Bone.jpg

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:02 PM
I know , ram nothing I can do , beter stalk me who can take it , then some poor innocent girl/woman .
I don't know what is wrong with some people on the net , they definetly beter off here then in real life .

Atleast can reflect back the harm to him ;)

Nick-Clark1
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Atleast can reflect back the harm to him ;)

Ignoring him completely would probably be more effective

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Dance kboy...

What was it like getting taken for a prize plum like poppins who promised you a sweet blonde but it all turned out to be a fake, lol dravak if its any consolation I feel sorry for your chump

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Ignoring him completely would probably be more effective

Nah those times are over , ignoring give them power they kick on .
sorry it is like new age , other people do the ignoring , and I will just do the kicking ;)

he is mental and full of hate , those people don't stop till you make them realise it is futile .
And they make me laugh :D , and if you can't laugh at things life isn't worth living .

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Dance kboy...

What was it like getting taken for a prize plum like poppins who promised you a sweet blonde but it all turned out to be a fake, lol dravak if its any consolation I feel sorry for your chump

Judging by your obsession, I get the feeling that what you're trying to say is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Dance kboy...

hahaha you mean you feel sorry hahaha , see truth is people feel sorry for you .
If anything you said was ever true , then you can't act like it .
If everything is a game , you are being outclassed and outplayed .

So end of the deal WIN WIn for me :D and you make me laugh .

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Anyone know a retarded translator who might be able to decipher dravaks morse code?

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:20 PM
He for somebody talking in his own slang language you sure can't stand it ..
That somebody else speaks stuff that majority can understand .

What is the use you don't read and understand things anyway .
So why bother asking for help ?

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Even Google translate can't decipher this Mong, can anyone else helps?

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Seems not , why do you ask for help , when you can't even use google ?
It is child proof , maybe not stupid proof , ok will petition google to see if they can make it stupid proof .

Will be hard with people , who don't bother to read stuff , just make assumptions .

Maybe some red and green helps ;)

RED for WRONG LOSER ACCEPT IT !
Green for be water friend :p

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Seems not , why do you ask for help , when you can't even use google ?
It is child proof , maybe not stupid proof , ok will petition google to see if they can make it stupid proof .

Will be hard with people , who don't bother to read stuff , just make assumptions .

Maybe some red and green helps ;)

RED for WRONG LOSER ACCEPT IT !
Green for be water friend :p

Anyone understand this drivel ?

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Farting again fine moving on then ...

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Farting again fine moving on then ...

Glad your taking note of your own advice sweetheart xx

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:36 PM
somebody heard something ... nope must be another fart

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Enjoying your nibble dravak hahahaha

Dravak
10-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I am getting popular another whole thread about me :D
And I get to hear farts of somebody :D

Olly1
10-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Dravak, do everyone a favour and stop replying to him.

jobadass
10-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Dravak, do everyone a favour and stop replying to him.exactly this

Dravak
10-17-2012, 02:07 PM
I honestly don't know what is wrong with people , he call me out and I just going to play the game ...
So basically if somebody hit you in the street you run away ?

Look it says dravak thread and if people already known , am bussy dealing with trolls .
So time to butthurt trolls ..
Just ignore any dravak threads for now , Infact this one should be moved to offtopic.

Not be here in the main thread :p

Dravak
10-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Unless I have become a CC trademark , a thing that is hard to do , cause other mmo's will want the same thing ;)
This has nothing to do with crime city :p

JohnDough
10-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Anyone know a retarded translator who might be able to decipher dravaks morse code?

In my line of work I work with individuals with developmental disabilities, or as you say "retarded" and let me tell you this. Every single one of them are better off then you. They have real developmental problems, but you are just a degenerate. A problem to society. Most of the clients even have jobs and can function pretty well in society. You are a disgrace to the human race and the crime city population.

Nick-Clark1
10-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Nah those times are over , ignoring give them power they kick on .
sorry it is like new age , other people do the ignoring , and I will just do the kicking ;)

he is mental and full of hate , those people don't stop till you make them realise it is futile .
And they make me laugh :D , and if you can't laugh at things life isn't worth living .

No offence but I think you are the one on the receiving end of the kicking. Your attempts at making his posts seem "futile" gives him all the fuel that he needs, plus a whole lot more.
Just let this thread die Dravak

Dravak
10-17-2012, 02:52 PM
No offence but I think you are the one on the receiving end of the kicking. Your attempts at making his posts seem "futile" gives him all the fuel that he needs, plus a whole lot more.
Just let this thread die Dravak

I don't take offense Nick :) , I mean it everybody should form there own opnion , there own judgement about things, words without meaning or without heart .
How well written in the end is shallow , and yes some people deserve a whole lot more .
For the mental suffering they "might" potentially cause others , sorry real life slowly moving to the net .
People want something they recognise , some decent human beings , not some hatefull spitefull people .
Who have the need to dump negative emotions on people , the game already sometimes bring that aspect out .

Sorry for every action you make there is a reaction .
Since it his own thread , he can nuke it anytime he wants . and in the end he probaly will do it .

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 02:54 PM
In my line of work I work with individuals with developmental disabilities, or as you say "retarded" and let me tell you this. Every single one of them are better off then you. They have real developmental problems, but you are just a degenerate. A problem to society. Most of the clients even have jobs and can function pretty well in society. You are a disgrace to the human race and the crime city population.

Can you tickle my belly again !

Dravak
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Can you tickle my belly again !

Aren't you already doing it ? :D
He post his opnion , you can't stand it ?

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM

I offer my sincerest apologies to the virtual plums (dravak) that post on here and also the pixels I have abused in game

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:00 PM
I offer my sincerest apologies to the virtual plums (dravak) that post on here and also the pixels I have abused in game

But the biggest plum is you , and you sincer apologies , isn't even true ...
So what else you want to say ? writting nice words , without looking in the mirror don't mean a thing

1 Dravak in the thread
2 post a image of another person doing meaningfull job
3 too degenerate to do that job ? you think you are a beter human being ?
4 too disillusion to see how much a failure you are in life .

we can go on maybe it is time to look in the mirror !

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:03 PM
But the biggest plum is you , and you sincer apologies , isn't even true ...
So what else you want to say ? writting nice words , without looking in the mirror don't mean a thing

1 Dravak in the thread
2 post a image of another person doing meaningfull job
3 too degenerate to do that job ? you think you are a beter human being ?
4 too disillusion to see how much a failure you are in life .

we can go on maybe it is time to look in the mirror !

Spell checker playing up? Try f7

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Spell checker playing up? Try f7

somebody can't use google and want to do childishe taunt , yeah mind of a child and brain of trashcan ..
best you got ? your words not mine .

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:05 PM
somebody can't use google and want to do childishe taunt , yeah mind of a child and brain of trashcan ..
best you got ? your words not mine .

Didn't catch a word of that, please compute your drivel :)

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:07 PM
somebody is again farting , repetive behaviour , pretending he wins , but sign of loser mentality ....

That is it ,no wonder nobody wants you at canary warf friday :p

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Give up dravak, your too slow my friend

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Give up dravak, your too slow my friend

hmmmm there is a timestamp didn't you learn that from KoH ;)

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Poppy sends her love

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Poppy sends her love

I know kboy , I am so good huh :p

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
I know kboy , I am so good huh :p

Shame you ain't in the UK, you'd be perfect for Jeremy Kyle show. Jilted lover turns into kid from Dubai hahahaha

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Shame you ain't in the UK, you'd be perfect for Jeremy Kyle show. Jilted lover turns into kid from Dubai hahahaha

I would make millions then , and make you look envious even more lmao

Infact kboy , my story are beter then your hollywood acts ;)

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 03:36 PM
I would make millions then , and make you look envious even more lmao

Infact kboy , my story are beter then your hollywood acts ;)

What did you spend your 1 gold bar on big spender?

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:39 PM
What did you spend your 1 gold bar on big spender?

Well gree was generous enough to give me another 12500 , hahaha ..
So anything else to say :p ... yeah and this is true too .

Kirsten was sweet, sadly am in donation strike this month :D tempted for 2 more , but let me just sit it out cause of the trolls and cheaters .

TonySpaghetti
10-17-2012, 03:47 PM
This thread would have been over 4 pages ago if someone had chosen to ignore it instead.

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:50 PM
just move along , some other people like to read it , and kboy came out again ...

So problem solved .

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 04:01 PM
You need to man up dravak and stop being a pussy, reality is you have no funds in fact I'd go as far as saying you replying from a dustbin with free wifi nearby

You will never ever be able to compete money wise with me, your jealous and need a back rub.

Fact and fiction the later which your life will be consumed with

Sleep tight mug chops

Dravak
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
You need to man up dravak and stop being a pussy, reality is you have no funds in fact I'd go as far as saying you replying from a dustbin with free wifi nearby

You will never ever be able to compete money wise with me, your jealous and need a back rub.

Fact and fiction the later which your life will be consumed with

Sleep tight mug chops

kboy I do not compete kboy , so why don't you go crying to nanny again and daddy ...
Bet you will get a whipping and back to the hospital you go ...

Dravak
10-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Sad thing is kboy , you are really in love with me :p that is the sad thing .... why chris not good enough anymore ?

Come on kboy , if you want to get rid of me all you have to do is stay 1 month silent , not very hard thing to do .

Crime City Mark
10-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Harassment threads are no good.

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
In before the lock!

Nick-Clark1
10-17-2012, 04:20 PM
There goes WestLondon

The Billionaire
10-17-2012, 04:20 PM
This should be in the off topic section at best!

CCM please ban the fools that keep filling this forum with rubbish.

Also in beofre the lock :p

bigflan
10-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Cc mark what about add me Monday?

Crime City Mark
10-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Dang it, I thought I locked this.