PDA

View Full Version : Buying units decreases attack

Maximus2012
10-17-2012, 10:04 AM
I usually check my attack and defence score before and after buying units to see what difference it makes. Now today I noticed that buying a submarine was actually decreasing my attack score by one point after each purchase.

Surely something is wrong here in the way my attack score is being calculated? I am Russian so it must have something to do with the country boost.

MadManDK
10-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Selection of units is done without boosts. So If the subs have equal or slightly higher stats than som Air units you have and they are at the bottom of your army, the selection will choose them. If they then boosted (country or buildings) are lower then you are degrading your army. You should by some units higher up, spend the money to really improve your stats.

Miner
10-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't buy any more submarines then... just kidding.

Without knowing a lot more information about your inventory, it's hard to say. It could be a rounding issue as well. Maybe submarines aren't strong enough anymore to effect your stats with your current ally count and the purchase triggered a re-calculation of your stats, which rounded down a number. That's purely a guess though. And a big one at that.

Dry
10-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I have the same prob ,, iam buying units like crazy
And all I see is my defens go down
I did submit a ticket ,2day ago ,, no answer !

Maximus2012
10-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the responses.

I was only buying subs to try to prevent losses of the more expensive Stealth Surveillance Drone unit when I am attacking.