PDA

View Full Version : New Map is unacceiable

Ourpalace
10-17-2012, 04:56 AM
I started my new goals on Sea Confrontation yesterday and it says the map "isn't available yet" now. What happend? I destroyed three boats already and my goal list has a half way done goal "Watery Grave".

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm sure this is because they had to roll back the latest set of data files.

Ourpalace
10-17-2012, 05:09 AM
IC, no wonder that the bosses are also gone. BTW, it's dame easy to beat the bosses last night:)

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:23 AM
IC, no wonder that the bosses are also gone. BTW, it's dame easy to beat the bosses last night:)Yeah, that's probably why they rolled back the data set!!!

mxz
10-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Yeah, that's probably why they rolled back the data set!!!My guess is the dataset didn't include a number of files (which would contribute to the ghosting of PVE avatars). The easiness of the boss appears to be tweaked serverside, not clientside. We've confirmed the server makes the determination of how many HP the boss loses and whether the boss lives or dies.

TLDR: boss health is independent of the data set.

Miner
10-17-2012, 06:31 AM
My guess is the dataset didn't include a number of files (which would contribute to the ghosting of PVE avatars). The easiness of the boss appears to be tweaked serverside, not clientside. We've confirmed the server makes the determination of how many HP the boss loses and whether the boss lives or dies. TLDR: boss health is independent of the data set.I agree the boss data is controlled server-side. I'm just being sarcastic since it seems to good to be true that they may have actually listened and agreed with the community on an issue!!!

Ferr
10-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Jesus what a mess again...

Tate
10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Neverending issues, and I pay to play this broken game?

Lou Sir
10-17-2012, 12:02 PM
:mad::mad::mad: I just started playing. should I stop

General Soviet
10-17-2012, 12:16 PM
:mad::mad::mad: I just started playing. should I stop
Don't stop just yet. Things probably will be fixed, so hang tight for now.