PDA

View Full Version : I feel like Tom Hanks....

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 01:44 AM
So I misclicked and spent 20 gold on an energy refill. I sent in a ticket and had no problems.

Unfortunately, i must have accidentally raided a zoltan machine on Broadwalk before logging off. When I woke up, i had a n email saying that i had been refunded the gold, but found that while I had no gold refunded, i had mysteriously jumped up 20 levels.

This maybe a problem as I do not bank (and while people try none have succeeded in attacking in 6 weeks). I was naughty and spend 20krp on chainwhips that were now unlocked to beef my stats just in case, which i consider ****-up tax, but not planning on building anything that is now unlocked.

If i get successfully attacked, I am going to go bat-guano mental. Its enough of a handicap being me, leavealone having to contend with stuff like this.

mxz
10-17-2012, 05:48 AM
There's so much to reply to...but, yeah, I consider the CWs fair game. Interesting that they screwed up the gold column and the level column (probably provides some insight into how their database is structured).

Hopefully they resolve this quickly for you. I don't think they'll take back the CWs but if they do make sure they refund the RPs.

Edit: Why Tom Hanks?
Edit 2: You folk watch American movies? Is that common? Wait, are there not British movies?

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 06:29 AM
It's a reference to "big" I think. You're dating yourself, Ram.

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 06:32 AM
I don't really see how it's fair to stock up RP items that you shouldn't have. Unless they get removed when they remove the 20 levels. Otherwise you will have a huge advantage over others.

Gaming Will
10-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Ramshutu... If they moved you up 20 levels... Did you get the skill points? And if they choose to correct it I hope you don't lose the RP!!!

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 06:41 AM
I wouldn't buy the chain whips either. Your game is bugged. Don't take advantage of it.

SevenO9
10-17-2012, 06:46 AM
... Interesting that they screwed up the gold column and the level column (probably provides some insight into how their database is structured)...

We just discovered their backend system. LOL

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/AndyNeeb/CCbackendsystem.jpg

Dravak
10-17-2012, 06:52 AM
You are killing me 7 , for a german your humor is extraordinaire ;)

Philoe Beddoe
10-17-2012, 06:55 AM
Classic 7!

Hey ram what level does that put you at now?

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 09:48 AM
I don't really see how it's fair to stock up RP items that you shouldn't have. Unless they get removed when they remove the 20 levels. Otherwise you will have a huge advantage over others.

Yeah, I didn't purchase them in order to gain an advantage when my level returns, but to make sure I am not at a disadvantage at the level I'm at now, I do not expect to keep them (but I do expect the RP back) My game plan revolves around no banking, and at the level I'm at, I'm not far enough above average to be comfortable and I'm not prepared to sit around and get tonked for the several days I expect it will take support to sort me out.

For what it's worth, it wasn't a massive number of CWs, it was a shade over 20. Even if not taken away, it means that I would have 410% greater stats than average instead of 400%. I have enough other legitimate advantages over my peers to make this one small fry. I haven't loaded up on any of the nice new buildings that have unlocked, which I could have. I may add a couple of the buildings that I was planning to build today when I levelled up, but I may wait.

I got no skill points btw, and all I will say about the level I'm at now, is that I didn't have CWs unlocked before, but I do now.