PDA

View Full Version : Android %rates compare to ios% rates

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Scratchers drop rates are hopeless for android, every ios player ive seen almost has won 6x or 5x scratcher whether for me on android im finding it hard to connect 3x

i beleive this is the same for event were it is very hard to reach the 10/10 event free cash option , werre ios users are getting to 20/10 easily..

Im sure there is a play-up somewere on the line , weerealso ourmulti loot drop rates are very low aswell.

Maybe gree should consider going over the android codes and re arrange them to increase % rates i believe..

scratchers less than 0.5% to connect 6x, 5x=less than 2%

events to reach 10/10 lessthan 0.5%

multi looting less than 2%

these are ridiculious ratings common gree its just a game.

the_dude
10-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Come on man, just because you had bad luck doesnt mean android has worse rates than ios. I'm on android and i made it to 10 on both 10/10 events cash only. Its a gamble any way you look at it.

And the reason ios users have won better scratchers is because they have been playing them longer. It took like 2 months for them to come out on android. At least we get them now.

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Another thread riddled with poor grammar and spelling mistakes. Bravo.

NTM
10-17-2012, 12:40 AM
for this time i agree ^^

i have Ios and Android.

on Ios i got with scratchers some good itemes like 300/300 atk/def, i'm lvl 57 and realy strong..
i got all items from Epic boss...

it's more easy on Ios yes that sure..

on android i don't have the same thing or luck... and i spend more Gold and money on android;

for the rate i have the same opinion !

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Scratchers drop rates are hopeless for android, every ios player ive seen almost has won 6x or 5x scratcher whether for me on android im finding it hard to connect 3x

i beleive this is the same for event were it is very hard to reach the 10/10 event free cash option , werre ios users are getting to 20/10 easily..

Im sure there is a play-up somewere on the line , weerealso ourmulti loot drop rates are very low aswell.

Maybe gree should consider going over the android codes and re arrange them to increase % rates i believe..

scratchers less than 0.5% to connect 6x, 5x=less than 2%

events to reach 10/10 lessthan 0.5%

multi looting less than 2%

these are ridiculious ratings common gree its just a game.

There's a clue somewhere in there dopey

Kelsk
10-17-2012, 12:41 AM
i have ios and have never gotten a 6x prize, i think iv only gotten a 5x twice ever. no luck for me either

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Echo the above, I'm on iOS and have received 1x 5 (yellow car, 300/200ish) and a couple of 4s (a melee item, I forget which, and 5000 respect). Hardly groundbreaking...

Dr. Dengus
10-17-2012, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

dudeman
10-17-2012, 01:06 AM
i have ios and have never gotten a 6x prize,

Same here.

i think iv only gotten a 5x twice ever. no luck for me either

http://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bubbles-confused.gif

the_dude
10-17-2012, 01:10 AM
LMFAO Dr. D

That Chappelle is a genious. He can make anything funny.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 01:23 AM
what the f.. are you talking about?

everything and i mean everything you wrote is wrong

chances for events and scratchers are different? how do u know this?
because u haven't win? thats ridiculous.
i am on android and i have the 6xcar and in my camper android account 5xarmor.
I have all the items from 10/10 events except the last one.

where did you find al those odds???
odds for scratchers can easily be calculated. for 6x are 1 out of 6^5=7776
so if u play for 7776/365days =21years and don't get a 6x then u can say that u r unlucky :)

even about looting from multiclick jobs u r wrong.
The chances of getting any item from those jobs except mini bosses are ZERO for android because of a glitch
(unless u mean that zero is less than 2%, then it also less than 100%)

and ..
for u it's a game for Gree is business

of course androids users must spend more money to have same stats to IOS users
we can't loot explosives, and we don't have the boss event
but if we don't like it, if we can't live with it we can stop playing or stop buying gold.

so .. a totally useless thread that i lost my time answering

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-17-2012, 01:26 AM
MAAN see what i mean, ios are lucky m.f.'s lol

Munch on it
10-17-2012, 02:12 AM
I have three iOS accounts and only have had more then three twice since they started on iOS and they were only x4

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-17-2012, 02:32 AM
suck on it

mxz
10-17-2012, 05:53 AM
Scratchers are determined by the server. I think they take into account your current level (lower gives better odds), but the sample size is admittedly too small to judge. The server makes these decisions in a platform independent manner.

For Collect 10 events there appears to have been a much higher forum member success rate for getting all 10 on the Android exclusive events. It was extremely rare for iOS users to get all 10 for free, whereas multiple Android members got 10 without spending gold. If anyone should be complaining it's the iOS folks.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 06:01 AM
i spent 3800g and didn't get the 10th so the rule is that there is no rule

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Were can i find my x5 or x6 item? It seems to be invisible. Scratching since day 1 and never missed a day.

Luke 3457
10-17-2012, 07:05 AM
I've only gotten 4 on my iPhone !!! Quit wining ! Odds are the same for both platforms

Luke 3457
10-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Scratchers are determined by the server. I think they take into account your current level (lower gives better odds), but the sample size is admittedly too small to judge. The server makes these decisions in a platform independent manner.

For Collect 10 events there appears to have been a much higher forum member success rate for getting all 10 on the Android exclusive events. It was extremely rare for iOS users to get all 10 for free, whereas multiple Android members got 10 without spending gold. If anyone should be complaining it's the iOS folks.
Ya no crap!! I never said anything because I had no proof/data but I often thought this !

Daniel2115
10-17-2012, 07:20 AM
Im on ios and have Gotten 8 out of 20 jet packs in the current event, and have never gotten a scratcher over x4. Good theory though.

mxz
10-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Im on ios and have Gotten 8 out of 20 jet packs in the current event, and have never gotten a scratcher over x4. Good theory though.You really can't compare Collect 10 style events to Auction/Leaderboard events because they use a fundamentally different system. Collect 10 open rates have exponentially decreasing odds such that the first item is very easy and 10th is very hard. Auction events have a constant/linear open rate such that the odds of opening item #1 are the same as opening item #20.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 07:55 AM
You really can't compare Collect 10 style events to Auction/Leaderboard events because they use a fundamentally different system. Collect 10 open rates have exponentially decreasing odds such that the first item is very easy and 10th is very hard. Auction events have a constant open rate such that the odds of opening item #1 are the same as opening item #20.

in my exprerience in those top 25/250 events the odds are not the same for each opening.
at the beggining it is much easier to get "boxes".
if your oppenings are succesful u easily get 5-6 "boxes", after that u can say that the odds for getting a "box" are the same for the rest of the boxes but definitely more difficult to get one than it was to get the first ones.

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 08:51 AM
(CK) EL is right. I even have a support email saying that the opening rate on the 20/20 is lower when you get more boxes.

Edit*
With boxes i mean the succesfully opened boxes that gave the item for the price.

mxz
10-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Support wasn't answering the right question. Either that or they have no idea what's going on (check out some of CJ's latest posts on the MW side...)

In the Auction/Leaderboard events the drop % of the item is not a function of how many you have.

If you doubt this, look at the tracking threads. How are some people opening more boxes successfully on day 5 when they have more than on day 2? It wouldn't make sense. The data disagrees with you.

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Support wasn't answering the right question. Either that or they have no idea what's going on (check out some of CJ's latest posts on the MW side...)

In the Auction/Leaderboard events the drop % of the item is not a function of how many you have.

I asked something about the previous 20/20 event and he gave me an answer on that and added that part. I did replied and asked him if he was sure what he just said because it sounded new to me. Haven't had a reply on that.

Edit on your edit.
With the extra added text i can't dissagree. However, for me the first days are the best then a couple of terrible and for some reason in the end it's better again. I just think the support guy made a mistake or the chances get a minor change in percentage.

mxz
10-17-2012, 09:18 AM
I adked something about the previoud 20/20 event and he gave me an answer on that and added that part. I did replied and asked him if he was sure what he just said because it sounded new to me. Haven't had a reply on that.So you're going to trust someone who hasn't looked at the code, hasn't talked about the algorithms, doesn't understand the event, has never done any programming, hasn't looked at any real world data, and who's main goal is to answer a ticket as quickly as possible?

Seems legit.

PawnXIIX
10-17-2012, 09:20 AM
I've never gotten a 6x prize on IOS... stop complaining and uninstall if you're upset about your luck, honestly.

The event item rate for any box is static. The item rate never deviates despite how many boxes you have. It starts at 100% for the first open and never reaches 0%.

The open rate however, i'm not sure about. That's what CCM said.

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 09:24 AM
So you're going to trust someone who hasn't looked at the code, hasn't talked about the algorithms, doesn't understand the event, has never done any programming, hasn't looked at any real world data, and who's main goal is to answer a ticket as quickly as possible?

Seems legit.

I have no background info of the one that answered me so i can't say if he is the one that you are talking about. I assume he knows what's going on. But, funzio adds a massive random factor on everything so you could be right.

TZora
10-17-2012, 09:36 AM
always fighting .. never holding a healthy conversation .. what are u dudes always fighting over lol. i agree with the thread starter though ... ios has lots of advantages over android players. i spent millions to buy those explosives and there comes ios player and with a little effort, takes away 10 to 15 landmines from me. and i say .. fck this game because gree doesnt give a damn.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 09:39 AM
about the top 25/250 events
it works something like that to me:
day 1 /5-6 boxes (very easy to get)
day 2-3 / 2-3/day (really hard)
day 4 / 5-7 boxes (allways very easy)
day 5 2-3 (hard again)

these openings have been tested with gold usage.
When i realized that i stopped using gold day 2-3 and 5.
another usefull thing that i noticed is that when i was not using gold i was always
1-3 behind the 250th player. When i was behind by 3 boxes, i always got one or two and
was approaching.
As soon as i was 1 behind, i couldn't find a box.
It was like the "code" wanted me to be close so i spend gold at the end
(which i usually did because i could be in top 250 with only 100-200g)
Once i couldn't connect to my account for about 36h and i begun the event almost 36 hours after,
i was thinking that i don't have any chance to be in top 250 but....
i was getting boxes all the time (only cash openings) and i finished with 23-24 boxes. I could easily spend some
gold to get in top 250 but i didn't. I saved my gold for next 10/10 android event where i spend 3800g and did not get the 10th item.
i don't argue with mxz, i'm saying what i have experienced since now.

mxz
10-17-2012, 09:49 AM
I've noticed similar trends. What we don't know is whether someone at Gree is tweaking that knob on specific days to make it easier/harder or if it's part of their random seed algorithm that just causes %'s to fluctuate based on the day.

I mentioned in another thread I track the leaderboard to see if the bottom 250 is moving quickly or slowly as a guide whether it's an easy day or hard day.

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 10:07 AM
I've noticed similar trends. What we don't know is whether someone at Gree is tweaking that knob on specific days to make it easier/harder or if it's part of their random seed algorithm that just causes %'s to fluctuate based on the day.

I mentioned in another thread I track the leaderboard to see if the bottom 250 is moving quickly or slowly as a guide whether it's an easy day or hard day.

i totaly agree!!!
this is what i try to take advandage of
when i decide to go for top 250
when the 250 is moving quickly i use gold :)
and when it is stuck i use money

mxz
10-17-2012, 10:10 AM
i totaly agree!!!
this is what i try to take advandage of
when i decide to go for top 250
when the 250 is moving quickly i use gold :)
and when it is stuck i use moneyThat's actually completely opposite of what I would do...haha. If it's moving quickly more people are successfully opening (aka a good day, so no reason to blow gold).

TZora
10-17-2012, 10:15 AM
another usefull thing that i noticed is that when i was not using gold i was always
1-3 behind the 250th player. When i was behind by 3 boxes, i always got one or two and
was approaching.
oh my god! i felt the same since last few events!! thought i was being paranoid but guess i'm not the only one. so gree is controlling the box opens :eek:

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 12:29 PM
It's just very hard to prove or find out. We need an insider at Gree :rolleyes:

(CK) EL
10-17-2012, 12:48 PM
That's actually completely opposite of what I would do...haha. If it's moving quickly more people are successfully opening (aka a good day, so no reason to blow gold).

When 250th player moving quickly doesnt mean that u dont get. .. sorry.
It just means that if u have succesfull oppening, u have more chances to get box and not other prize.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-17-2012, 03:17 PM
what i do is before the event ends ,i see if im far behind from the top 250 ,sometimes im just 2-3 behind,, and then ill go for it . thats my tactic