PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Enemies/Disappearing Items/No Boss: Read This

CJ54
10-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey all, we encountered an issue with the current dataset that was rolled out a little earlier tonight. So we had to roll it back to fix it.

This is causing the following:

-The boss won't show up. That's okay, the boss will be back soon.

-Some of your recently-purchased or won items might show up as 0/0 non-items. This will be okay; until we get the data-set back up, those items "don't exist" client-side but they DO EXIST server-side, it's still actually in your inventory, etc. Once we roll the dataset back out in the morning it will fix itself and the items will show back up properly on your device.

-Your stats may be lower than normal. This is due to the item above; in an actual fight your stats will calculate normally because what the server sees is correct. again, this will be fixed when we roll the dataset back out.

In short, nothing's lost and we'll have everything showing back up asap, it just looks weird and scary temporarily.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and unintentional fear caused, and are putting some processes in place to prevent this in the future.

EDIT: We've released the new build, so if you are still having issues, please close the app and then open it again. That will update you to the current data.

-CJ

Jhoemel
10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Mine is not 0/0 cj, it just disappeared completely in my inventory

andy_xyz2004
10-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Thx, i'll wait till morning

Vballmadam
10-16-2012, 11:09 PM

Mine too Jhoemel

Bea
10-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the communication on this, I will stop trying to trigger the 1st boss and go back to sleep. Keep us updated!

albeezy
10-16-2012, 11:16 PM
-Your stats may be lower than normal. This is due to the item above; in an actual fight your stats will calculate normally because what the server sees is correct.

This sounds mysteriously familiar...quick someone see how many BPs you are getting from a rival compared to earlier today! LOL

EDIT: In other news, perhaps it really was easier to beat the bosses before midnight...

CJ54
10-16-2012, 11:18 PM

Hey Jhoemel, what item? I'll check your inventory server-side.

Mine too Jhoemel

Same, if you can tell me the item name.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-16-2012, 11:21 PM
This sounds mysteriously familiar...quick someone see how many BPs you are getting from a rival compared to earlier today! LOL

EDIT: In other news, perhaps it really was easier to beat the bosses before midnight...

LMFAO...

I won't say I told you so, I'll just say I told you so, several times!!!!!

People, I don't make this stuff up.

I am here to HELP you people, please don't fight it, embrace it!!!!!

PIRATE UNITED NATION, standing on the wall, protecting, advising, and informing you!!!

Vballmadam
10-16-2012, 11:30 PM

CJ...it's every boss unit I won today. I have a list if you need it. Also everything I purchased today too! Not worried because you said everything will be returned tomorrow.

Jhoemel
10-16-2012, 11:48 PM

I dont remember the name but its the common air unit for level 150+

CJ54
10-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah, they'll show back up. I'm seeing the items in your inventory (a bunch of stuff out of the boss loot list), Vballmadam, they're just null due to the dataset issue. Same with you, Jhoemel, you have a null item out of the boss loot list. That's pretty standard for data issues where something doesn't technically "exist" yet in the game.

I think what separates whether they can be seen as 0/0 items or not is when they were introduced. All the boss loot is just not showing up client-side at all. Again though, it's in your inventory.

Thunder Child
10-17-2012, 12:09 AM
All items won by my LLP (Titan X) and my HLP have disappeared! I've defeated the Boss 5 times in both cases.... Are they gone for good or will they be back?

Make that 6 for my LLP - an invisible unit!

Q Raider
10-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Missing over 3k on my LLP including the Desert rat from the defeat the elite event.
As per the others all units from the current event are also missing.

Edit:
Make that over 8k with attack and defence :rolleyes:

36 different unit categories and something over 100 units.....Pretty much every unit won from the last three or four elite events.

DKLennarth
10-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Hi all!

I got my status back after 20 minutes, but where is my items from my 2 wins?

I bought also for 100 Gold and the other one for 65 gold or less. Now they are
gone too

I do not remember the attack & Defence rate on the 2 cheepest itmes and I
can not find this 2 in my inventory. I do not have a screenshoot on the both.

I hope my new-bought items are not gone forever.

You have to fix the game also because the server kick me out many times per
day and I have to loogin many times also.

With kindest regards, DKLennarth in Sweden

Jhoemel
10-17-2012, 12:51 AM
Ok, thanks cj for communicating with us

JohnnyR
10-17-2012, 01:00 AM
If you guys can't find the stuff in inventory, try attacking. In your top 45 units, the slots with no stats are the missing items. Confused the hell out of me when I first saw this, glad CJ54 put the explanation right up. Thanks!

Q Raider
10-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Obviously you had better luck getting higher stat units in the current event JohnnyR.

None of them make it inot my top 45...;)

MadManDK
10-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Please let us know when the boss is ready again.

Mcdoc
10-17-2012, 01:43 AM
We truly appreciate the communication.

Seek & destroy
10-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Same here all loots r gone can't trigger boss,boring with no boss to kill

Brigalow
10-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Thank you for letting us know

jay_usher
10-17-2012, 02:37 AM
ive got the same issue havnt got the units thery have gone.. most prob with my black panther too

iamnasty
10-17-2012, 03:09 AM
It just happened to me 2hrs ago !!!!!

Deskjockey
10-17-2012, 03:36 AM
I'm in the same boat. At least I only gained 5 XP before coming over to the forums to figure out what was going on.

CJ--any chance you guys can also bring back the splash screen for all of us who have not gotten any during the last four boss events? Without the splash screens, we don't know how much longer we have and we don't know what the top prize is, so our incentive to buy gold is not very big.

Ssne
10-17-2012, 03:54 AM
Same here. Lost all my boss loot units as of 645 am eastern today.

BigD@wg
10-17-2012, 04:48 AM
Now I have actual invisible units to go with my invisible boosts. My guess is the next thing to disappear will be the game!

Talk about having a cloaked army! Lol :p

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 04:55 AM
None of my units disappeared until about ~5am Central time. All night long I still had all my units. I guess the roll back was selective at first or there were sync issues. Too bad we don't have a time when the new list will be up. All the attacks for the Epic Boss will be low for everyone and we will lose alot of time and effort due to this screw up.

Miner
10-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Glad I checked here. Beat #13 his morning and then could't trigger another boss my my main game or LLP.

DKLennarth
10-17-2012, 04:58 AM
I think so many events there is here then its no wounder database went on holiday now.

Have events less often and make the database rest 7-14 days instead of 2-3 days like
it was now.

Have events in the last week in each month and some less in the 2:nd week in the month.

With kindest regards, DKLennarth in Sweden

Blackstone
10-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the quick response CJ!

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:06 AM
You won't see them in your inventory, but if you attack someone, the new units that should've in your top 45 will show as NO IMAGE with 0/0 stats. I can't test this myself since none of the units show in my top 45, but I've attacked people and seen it.

cheiz
10-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Interesting! I've also lost ally requests. Anybody else notice this?

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Interesting! I've also lost ally requests. Anybody else notice this?Hmmm... Mine are all there.

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Ally requests are here - warm and ready.

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:43 AM
How do you keep them warm??? Wait. Don't tell me. Just ignore my question. I really don't think I want to know.

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Just in order to be able to plan my time - any news regarding how fix is going on? CJ, when according to your estimations event should be running again?

Miner
10-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Yo CJ. Have you guys ever thought of disseminating information like this through in game messages on comment walls? It would probably be pretty easy to script something at your office that would drop a message on every players comment wall from something like "Modern War Messaging Service". You could send a message that indicated there was a problem and the boss event was suspended temporarily. Then you could send another message when it's corrected.

DKLennarth
10-17-2012, 06:21 AM
Yo CJ. Have you guys ever thought of disseminating information like this through in game messages on comment walls? It would probably be pretty easy to script something at your office that would drop a message on every players comment wall from something like "Modern War Messaging Service". You could send a message that indicated there was a problem and the boss event was suspended temporarily. Then you could send another message when it's corrected.

A really good idea :)

MadManDK
10-17-2012, 06:28 AM

+1. They might already have it, but the messages might be "invisible" like so many other things.

Товарищ
10-17-2012, 06:32 AM
-The boss won't show up. That's okay, the boss will be back soon.

Are you fixing so that the boss shows up on Android too?

cheiz
10-17-2012, 06:47 AM
Ally requests are back. Boss isn't triggering for me yet

Miner
10-17-2012, 06:49 AM
For those that had defeated a boss on this event, just keep checking your inventory for the loot you got. When it shows up, that means the data set has been corrected and pushed back out. You'll have to exit and enter the game each time you check since the data sets are downloaded when the game loads.

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 06:55 AM
Miner, I would really like to tell you in detail, how I keep them warm. Please...

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 06:56 AM
I just checked a some of my loot is back. I am still missing about 2K in attack.

Ssne
10-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Still no boss trigger at the moment.

CJ54
10-17-2012, 08:16 AM
No update yet, the devs are still working on it. We'll let you know when we have more info.

albeezy
10-17-2012, 08:22 AM
An intersting sidebar...

On the KA FORUM players were discussing the boosted stats that some people see. For example, my dragons are 70/43 while others are something like 105/77 and others have dragons that are 127/100. Gree has stated that everything is converted server side during gameplay so if you have the 127/100 dragons and attack a player that has the 70/43 dragons, it is treated as if both players have either the 127/100 dragons or the 70/43 dragons. There are mixed reports on this, but for the most part that seems to be the case.

It only gets interesting when considering boss events, where the players with the boosted stats are reporting that they are seeing the same average boss health as players with the unboosted dragons despite doing more damage to the boss because of their boosted dragons...for example, a player with unboosted dragons 70/43 and a player with the 127/100 dragons will have a 30th boss with roughly the same total health...don't worry I told them, it is working on the server side

Apparently MW is the not the only Gree game with boss event boost problems. LOL

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 09:23 AM
atleast we got an update, Hey CJ, why don't you hang out in the MW forums much? you might find it more fun than the others.

MSH
10-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Could you check my disappeared item, as well - untrained paratrooper, uncommon. I am new to MW, so every loot item is particularly important :) Thanks!

Hapl0
10-17-2012, 10:03 AM
I can't trigger the boss yet, maybe because i never saw the splashboard since yesterday.

mxz
10-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Could you check my disappeared item, as well - untrained paratrooper, uncommon. I am new to MW, so every loot item is particularly important :) Thanks!
I can't trigger the boss yet, maybe because i never saw the splashboard since yesterday.Guys, the dataset is down. Your unit isn't showing up because of that and you can't trigger the boss because of it. Y'all need to wait like CJ said.

Hapl0
10-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Ok, thanks mxz!

General Soviet
10-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Funny thing is, when this thread came out, everything was acting normal for me. Now I'm getting all the rollback stuff. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

CJ54
10-17-2012, 11:53 AM
We're still working on getting this back up asap. In the meantime, you can tell where you're at by going to "more"->"about" in the main menu.

-If it says "20121016 2" under the Content Version, you're still on the broken dataset from last night somehow. Log out and back into the game a couple of times and jobs will work again.

-If it says "20121010 0", you are on the rolled back "this is where everyone should be while we're fixing things" dataset.

-If it says "20120823 2", I'm not sure how you got back to this build, but I'm seeing some people sending in tickets that are on this build. Log out and back in a few times and most of the weird stuff will stop happening.

If it says anything else, you really should restart your device at least once a month and/or you're jailbroken.

As soon as we relaunch the new build, we'll let you guys know and also let you know what number to look for there in the About menu.

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 11:59 AM
CJ any appoximation of time?

mxz
10-17-2012, 12:15 PM
-If it says "20120823 2", I'm not sure how you got back to this build, but I'm seeing some people sending in tickets that are on this build. Log out and back in a few times and most of the weird stuff will stop happening.I noticed this in the morning - I was guessing the client defaulted to the default dataset on a cold boot of the app. I'm guessing the last app update was around the end of August?

Likely, when the 20121016_2 dataset got pulled, the app was like what the deuce and reverted to the default (20120823_3) until it received instructions to fetch and use the latest (20121010_0) on the next reboot. Is that how this thing works?

JohnDough
10-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Ahhh issues....

LeBarticus
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
I can see the boss in my objectives, I just can't trigger it.

JohnDough
10-17-2012, 12:47 PM
I can see the boss in my objectives, I just can't trigger it.

I can trigger the boss but I win invisible loot, and all my loot so far is gone. Along with about 4k attack :(

CJ54
10-17-2012, 12:53 PM
CJ any appoximation of time?

Not yet, the build's in testing. We need to make sure that the weird stuff is not going to happen again.

Likely, when the 20121016_2 dataset got pulled, the app was like what the deuce and reverted to the default (20120823_3) until it received instructions to fetch and use the latest (20121010_0) on the next reboot. Is that how this thing works?

Something like that is the case, but the last client update was actually on 9-7, so it's still a bit odd.

In any case it's only until another app restart, but that's why people were seeing their Desert Rats and some older items as missing last night: the app rebooted to a data version from the end of August, so all THAT stuff didn't exist yet as far as the part of the game on the device was concerned.

EDIT: Again, for people coming late to the party, your stuff will show back up when we roll the new data.

Warfiend
10-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Excellent communication through this. Most appreciated.

Fl@sh
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
This is the type of communication we need all the time, even when things are good.

chbranch
10-17-2012, 01:34 PM
That dude cj is on his grind...

Ajk
10-17-2012, 01:40 PM
This is the type of communication we need all the time, even when things are good.
You're not kidding. Great communication! This is absolutely needed.

Corsair
10-17-2012, 02:14 PM
It is nice, I just feel for the 99% who are not on this board. Some sort of popup or message should be delivered in the game.

Arizona
10-17-2012, 02:14 PM
As a show of goodwill, would we only be required to whack 30 bosses this time around?

Miner
10-17-2012, 02:22 PM
As a show of goodwill, would we only be required to whack 30 bosses this time around?No, leave it at 35. Just make them all easier! ;)

Baller
10-17-2012, 02:24 PM
When it's all fix up hopefully they don't make the boss stronger..lol

Warfiend
10-17-2012, 02:29 PM
No, leave it at 35. Just make them all easier! ;)

That works for me. :D

Kudu22
10-17-2012, 02:31 PM
How long is the boss event still going to be down for?

Alaneapen
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Have the same problem too. I am on ipad, how would I log out as I contacted support on this issue and they said to log out and log back in

Maverick50727
10-17-2012, 02:42 PM
We're still working on getting this back up asap. In the meantime, you can tell where you're at by going to "more"->"about" in the main menu.

-If it says "20121016 2" under the Content Version, you're still on the broken dataset from last night somehow. Log out and back into the game a couple of times and jobs will work again.

-If it says "20121010 0", you are on the rolled back "this is where everyone should be while we're fixing things" dataset.

-If it says "20120823 2", I'm not sure how you got back to this build, but I'm seeing some people sending in tickets that are on this build. Log out and back in a few times and most of the weird stuff will stop happening.

If it says anything else, you really should restart your device at least once a month and/or you're jailbroken.

As soon as we relaunch the new build, we'll let you guys know and also let you know what number to look for there in the About menu.
CJ,
FYI, I sent you a PM. I know you are busy with this issue currently and should be the most important thing on your plate now. But if you could just read your PM from me quickly regarding some things which could affect your support group for the good. :) I just wanted to let you know as a FYI and get a acknowledgement that you got my message is all for now. I would be happy to talk to you more later privately after things die down. Just thought this would be a good time to make contact while you are active in the forum. TTYL

Arizona
10-17-2012, 02:43 PM
No, leave it at 35. Just make them all easier! ;)

That works for me. :D

I think I'd prefer stopping at 30. I don't want the extra XP. Any reason you guys prefer 35?

JohnDough
10-17-2012, 02:46 PM
I think I'd prefer stopping at 30. I don't want the extra XP. Any reason you guys prefer 35?

5 more chances to get rares?

Warfiend
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM

Or even uncommons. The xp on these events is very manageable for me, especially compared to the other events, and 5 extra tries based on my past experience is very likely to produce at least 1 uncommon if not more or a rare. I'm not strong enough that uncommons are useless to me.

Arizona
10-17-2012, 03:02 PM
That's a good reason to go for 5 more, but I think it's more valid at higher levels where the extra XP isn't going to level you up as much as a LLP.
I have a player in the L80's and it's over 4000xp between levels and a player in the teens where you level up after a few hundred. For my LLP I'll stick with 30 but ya, higher up I'd think about going the extra 5.

Arizona
10-17-2012, 03:13 PM
BTW how many bosses did you all get to before they all ran off into the jungle and hid?
I got up to and finished 9.
1R
2U
6C

Lucky4u
10-17-2012, 03:17 PM
I finished 10...only. 1 uncommon...the rest are commons..that sucks!lol

Q Raider
10-17-2012, 03:19 PM
1 ? (Ran off before being identified)
1 U
9 C

HLP
5 C

Miner
10-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I got to 13, only two were uncommons.

MSH
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
nine common, one uncommon. Was aiming for some rares when all disappeared...

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 03:33 PM
got to 15 with 2 rare, 4 uncommon, and 9 common. it was a good boss for me. garunteed it will be nerfed and I will not complete a nother one after they "fix" the list.

Deskjockey
10-17-2012, 03:40 PM
8 total, 1 rare and 1uncommon.

Dogtownziku
10-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Boss is back and working fine for me

Deskjockey
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Yep, just killed one boss a second ago, at 6:46 EDT.

andy_xyz2004
10-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Mine too, it working now

Selfproclaimed
10-17-2012, 03:53 PM
It's back.... Is it just me, or is it harder?????

Chetti Knight
10-17-2012, 03:54 PM
The boss is working again for me

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 03:55 PM
just got mine, not sure if its harder or not, but lets see. a few more seconds and i will see if he dies with 5 hits at level 16, last night i got 15 with 5 hits, and its been taking aobut 4 bosses to go up a hit.

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 03:55 PM
My stats and boss are back....giving me commons!

I usually can kill a boss 2 times before it moves up a hit.

Selfproclaimed
10-17-2012, 03:58 PM
It seems harder for me.. Not by much but yea. I was breezing through the bosses..until now..

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 04:00 PM
It seems harder for me.. Not by much but yea. I was breezing through the bosses..until now..

Mine too! Don't know why...I even upped my attack stat

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 04:01 PM
there was no list problem. the boss was nerfed and that was their excuse to cut and run

Baller
10-17-2012, 04:02 PM
How did I know they were gonna nerf it. It is harder now..

Selfproclaimed
10-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Lmao... Go figure right

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Worst part is they even lied to CJ, telling him it was a data set issue when all along it was a boss issue. Lying to your support is low.

Ryans67
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Looks like PJ was right.... The boss is easier before midnight. lol.

General Novak
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Just fantastic.
Why can't they ever leave good stuff alone.
We just can't have nice things

Watash
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
How long between zero health and full health?

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 04:18 PM
100 minutes to get back to max

Baller
10-17-2012, 04:18 PM
The boss hits me harder it seems like, yesterday boss 1-6 cant even reduce my health, today boss 7 was able to hit me three times..

Blackstone
10-17-2012, 04:22 PM
And to think I was going to buy gold to finish the last 5-10 bosses. BUT now that it's back to the old ways not so much. I don't understand Gree's thinking sometimes...

Poopenshire
10-17-2012, 04:24 PM
yeah, i was thinking the same way. if all bosses were like last night I would for sure spend more money to complete them.

way to go Gree, you just convinced me not to spend money again.

HEY PM I hope you read these forums. Your costing your company money. Many of us would spend but you convince not to every day.

CJ54
10-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Righto. We're up to 20121017 1, everyone should log out and back in if you're still not seeing boss/units/stats, and I'm updating the first post.

Also, asking about the boss now.

Miner
10-17-2012, 04:54 PM
CJ - we REALLY appreciate the communication on this one. Well done buddy. Seriously. Well done. This makes problems much less frustrating in my opinion.

DeadMetal
10-17-2012, 04:55 PM
I dont know if this update changed anything, but i lost 15 of the gold bars i had. I had 24, now i only have 9. Not sure if this happened to anyone else.

Miner
10-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Guys, are you SURE the boss is harder today than yesterday? I'm not seeing that to be the case. Boss 13 yesterday took 5 free hits. Boss 14 today took barely 6 free hits and it looks like #15 is going to take 6 free hits again. This is on pace with yesterday's boss strength.

Fl@sh
10-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Four free hits for boss 11. Level 142

Edit: four free hits for boss 12 as well

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Guys, are you SURE the boss is harder today than yesterday? I'm not seeing that to be the case. Boss 13 yesterday took 5 free hits. Boss 14 today took barely 6 free hits and it looks like #15 is going to take 6 free hits again. This is on pace with yesterday's boss strength.

Will check with next boss in 8 minutes! I know it's much, much better than the previous boss events.

Fl@sh
10-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Perhaps someone without a boost unit can confirm this. Maybe the boosts are working as they should.

BigD@wg
10-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Perhaps someone without a boost unit can confirm this. Maybe the boosts are working as they should.

My boss experience seems same as always. On pace to complete about 18 without gold. Boost does not seem to be in effect.

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM

Boss 13...4 x free......last boss event boss 13...10 x cash....I'd say markedly improved!

CJ54
10-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Talked with our head MW person, we took a look at the data, and nothing changed between what went into the game last night and what went in today in regards to the boss. This boss is actually weaker overall than last time in response to player feedback (that was unannounced, but it is the case).

Just to be sure, everybody make sure you're on the new dataset (20121017 1).

dthfrmabv
10-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Talked with our head MW person, we took a look at the data, and nothing changed between what went into the game last night and what went in today in regards to the boss. This boss is actually weaker overall than last time in response to player feedback (that was unannounced, but it is the case).

1) How do we know if we are on the new dataset?

2) I sent you a PM related to the boss event - can you respond?

Thanks

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Talked with our head MW person, we took a look at the data, and nothing changed between what went into the game last night and what went in today in regards to the boss. This boss is actually weaker overall than last time in response to player feedback (that was unannounced, but it is the case).Just to be sure, everybody make sure you're on the new dataset (20121017 1).Cue Hallelujah Chorus.

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:32 PM
1) How do we know if we are on the new dataset?2) I sent you a PM related to the boss event - can you respond?ThanksClick menu, more then About. You should see mw_20121017_1 on that screen.

imscrewed?
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Thank you for listening to our feedback. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

dthfrmabv
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys

Thunder Child
10-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Click menu, more then About. You should see mw_20121017_1 on that screen.Thanks for that, Miner!

Dr. Dengus
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
So when does this boss event end CJ? Is there going to be an updated splash screen with the new end time due to the delays?

Q Raider
10-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Seems as if one of my event units went MIA during the downtime.

It's probably those ruddy Tree Snipers getting bored again.

Anyone spotting a Congo Swamp Flyer passing by their oil rigs please let me know.

.....You can keep the tree snipers as a "finders fee". I would just like the Swamp Flyer back ...:p

Morphlingman
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
My attacks are following the same strength pattern today that they were yesterday. The unit boosts are not working. Also I agree with miner, the boss has the same strengths as yesterday.
As far as I can tell nothing has changed, my alliance attack is back where it was yesterday before the problems

Ranger4Life
10-17-2012, 06:23 PM
My attacks are following the same strength pattern today that they were yesterday. The unit boosts are not working. Also I agree with miner, the boss has the same strengths as yesterday.
As far as I can tell nothing has changed, my alliance attack is back where it was yesterday before the problems

Same here on all three accounts.

Товарищ
10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
I see and read that the GREE contacts are very helpful in this thread, which is always appreciated!

So is Android able to get the boss event now?

I was just on (20121010_0), force closed + restarted, same.
Re-installed game and I'm was on (20120914).
Then force closed + restarted again and was back to (20121010_0).
No (20121017_1).

Dr. Dengus
10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
I see and read that the GREE contacts are very helpful in this thread, which is always appreciated!

So is Android able to get the boss event now?

I was just on (20121010_0), force closed + restarted, same.
Re-installed game and I'm was on (20120914).
Then force closed + restarted again and was back to (20121010_0).
No (20121017_1).

Boss events aren't on Android yet unfortunately. There hasn't been a timetable given yet either on when they will become available for Android folks.

Товарищ
10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Boss events aren't on Android yet unfortunately. There hasn't been a timetable given yet either on when they will become available for Android folks.

Thanks for the info (and also to Vballmadam in a prev. thread).
That absolutely blows, if they have ported the game (engine) to a new OS then adding content should be very close to trivial!

Morphlingman
10-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Is there a time extension on the boss event to compensate for the time it was down.
I've yet to see a splash screen for the last two boss events. And for the ones before the last two, maybe I see one. But in CC and KA, I see them almost every time a log in.

iamnasty
10-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Nope, it's not working for the last 20hrs and have tried everything!!!:mad:

Righto. We're up to 20121017 1, everyone should log out and back in if you're still not seeing boss/units/stats, and I'm updating the first post.

Also, asking about the boss now.

Vballmadam
10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Nope, it's not working for the last 20hrs and have tried everything!!!:mad:

Did you send in a ticket? If not...Please do so.

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-17-2012, 08:21 PM
That absolutely blows, if they have ported the game (engine) to a new OS then adding content should be very close to trivial!

Exactly. And leaderboard events have been combined, so again, why do all the devices not have the exact same content??? Blows my mind and bugs the crap out of me.

Corsair
10-17-2012, 08:31 PM
So when does this boss event end CJ? Is there going to be an updated splash screen with the new end time due to the delays?Yes, please post the end date/time. Hope you extend a day for the issues.

Just to be sure, everybody make sure you're on the new dataset (20121017 1).Well, that is interesting. Sounds nice, but I have to say, when I start a boss and my hit strength is 3,000 (about 8%) less than where I ended the last boss, even after adding many new strong units, I am probably still behind. Can you please explain this? Are they weakening the strength of attacks, or constantly tweaking it? Or giving boosts to different unit types in different events? I know you may not be able to give details, but this aspect of the boss events is very frustrating and seemingly inexplicable.

CRAWFORD
10-17-2012, 09:33 PM

Yeah. I checked the new dataset.

I'll tell you this. I respect the effort you have gone through to solve the problem, however..... someone lied to you. Thats just bull. The bosses are definitely harder than they were before. I haven't even leveled up from my last event. So I know this is bull. What is even more aggrevating is that the prizes look cooler in this one. Based on how I went last time I was going to buy some gold this time. Now there is no way I'm doing that with the how many free hits early on I have needed to take down the bosses that I'm going to be making a very good investment with purchasing gold than I ussually have.

Its VERY obvious. Do you play the game? I'm just wondering.

CJ54
10-17-2012, 11:50 PM
So when does this boss event end CJ? Is there going to be an updated splash screen with the new end time due to the delays?

We're probably going to leave the time as-is for this one, actually.

MadManDK
10-18-2012, 12:02 AM

Not happy about that at all, as it it started first time while I was asleep and again the second time, so I'm 1,5 days behind. And I'm still not seeing any splash screen and thus have no idea on how long this goes (support has a ticket on this from last boss and still no solution).

CJ54
10-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Not happy about that at all, as it it started first time while I was asleep and again the second time, so I'm 1,5 days behind. And I'm still not seeing any splash screen and thus have no idea on how long this goes (support has a ticket on this from last boss and still no solution).

We'll try to figure out the splash screen tomorrow.

Dr. Dengus
10-18-2012, 12:23 AM

Well shucks. So next tues. the 23rd at 12pm PST it will end, just to confirm?

MadManDK
10-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Well shucks. So next tues. the 23rd at 12pm PST it will end, just to confirm?

Thanks Doc and CJ please do confirm. And it's about time for a gold sale (been almost a month since I last had one) and make it the 40% one.