PDA

View Full Version : Solution to the Invisible Boost Problem

albeezy
10-16-2012, 10:07 PM
So Gree admits the 20% more attack boosts from ground, air, and now sea units do not work on BOSS events.

Why not just give everyone who has one or more of these units one of the 20% faster health regeneration units which apparently work?

Wouldn't that essentially provide them with 20% more attack?

Giedrybe
10-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Actually not. Say you have only one boost for air. You are getting faster health regeneration for your whole army, not air army. Also 15 hits compared to 13 hits are +15,5%.
Another topic - what if you already have faster regeneration or multiple units with boosts for air, ground etc.

Unfortunately it is not a solution, only approx solution for individual cases.

Baraka
10-17-2012, 03:50 AM
I'm sue the maths will be a tiny bit out. But essentially if if gives them An advantage why not.

BigD@wg
10-17-2012, 04:53 AM
Simple solution:

Fix the problem. Beyond the fix, don't offer items with "invisible" anything :p

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Simple solution:Fix the problem. Beyond the fix, don't offer items with "invisible" anything :p+1

Seems like the best way to fix his problem is to FIX THIS PROBLEM! But maybe I'm just too simple-minded.

albeezy
10-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Silly me...I forgot it would give an "extra" boost because it would boost my entire army...that would be unfair...to Gree...as for fixing the problem, I have already provided the true solution to "fix" the boosts...USE THE DARN COMPOSITES FACTORY CODE and reassociate it with attack for a particular unit type!

Warfiend
10-17-2012, 08:45 AM
All I want is the boost to work visibly. Meaning it doesn't just appear in my profile, but it also adjusts the order of units I take to battle too like every other boost that does work. That would make it actually useful.

If it would just work, it would be one the best bonuses to have in the game. As of now, it just seems pointless.

Edit - Nevermind, Just read a compelling reason to believe boosts other than nation, have no impact on order of units brought to battle.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36987-Spreadsheets-and-more./page3

I wish I could trade in the bear.