PDA

View Full Version : What's your real life IPH??

The Billionaire
10-16-2012, 10:02 PM
What is your REAL LIFE Income Per Hour? Has anyone worked it out?

I just did and mine is........i'm not going to tell you that lol

Put it this way, a single laundromat has a bigger IPH than the majority of us.

There's 8760 hours in a year so divide that by your annual salary and there's you answer.

I'm a lot richer in Crime City lol

Nick-Clark1
10-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Well my IPH is written on my pay packet each fortnight lol!

Something interesting, J.K. Rowling makes about $8 every second. So that's about $28,800 an hour! Almost the IPH of a Nightclub right there.

Idiosyncrasy
10-16-2012, 10:28 PM
I would divide by 2080 hours, not 8760. Although a "salary" can technically mean you are always on the clock, even if not at the workplace, the average work week is 40 hours, which comes to 2080 hours annually.

I also realize that this thread probably isn't completely serious. I get paid by the hour, so it's easy for me to computer my IPH, but I'm sure most people who are salaried would be pretty depressed if they used 8760 hours to compute their IPH.

Murda
10-16-2012, 10:33 PM
In real life I'd trade my salary for one level 1 laundromat.

Level 1 laundromat = $525,600/year in salary.....I'd friggin live there and collect every 5 minutes for that salary

Zendfrim
10-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Not enough to afford the 1 million defense I aspire to have.

Babytway
10-16-2012, 10:48 PM
my iph is two wooden nickels

PawnXIIX
10-17-2012, 12:15 AM
When I work... $8.10.

Over the course of the entire year... around 97 cents an hour :(

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 04:47 AM
The CEO of Walmart makes more in an hour than his average employee makes in a whole year

Tomatoneverdie
10-17-2012, 05:13 AM
Mine is about 1x Lv1 laundromat, just that I only collect 2, 3 times a day, yeah, so not much 😜

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 05:37 AM
The CEO of Walmart makes more in an hour than his average employee makes in a whole year

Was this a serious point?

isshi
10-17-2012, 05:44 AM
All I know is there are some seriously rich people playing CC. as for me I am just a poor boy from a poor family….

Auxilium
10-17-2012, 06:41 AM
In real life I'd trade my salary for one level 1 laundromat.

Level 1 laundromat = $525,600/year in salary.....I'd friggin live there and collect every 5 minutes for that salary
I would hire someone for 1/10 of the outcome to collect it for me and build another somewere else :D

Burn
10-17-2012, 06:51 AM
I am so poor, I wait outside the fried chicken shop and ask people if they need their fingers licking.

Philoe Beddoe
10-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Ok bill

I'll be the first to answer for real. I'm sure I make a lot more than some and I'm certain there are those who make more. At least that's what I assume since I have dropped a good chunk of coin on the game but there are others that have dwarfed m spending. Not sure if they make that much more than me or maybe I'm just sane?

Using the number in your first post I make $85.616 IPH based on my YTD earnings and projected q4 results

Let the hating begin...

Burn
10-17-2012, 06:55 AM
I knew you'd be the first to throw out a made up number. You are broke, that Chinese Gold scam cleaned you out ;)

Philoe Beddoe
10-17-2012, 06:57 AM
I knew you'd be the first to throw out a made up number. You are broke, that Chinese Gold scam cleaned you out ;)

I wish I could discuss that particular issue but my silence on it should be an obvious marker.

Trust me Burn there has to be others making a lot more than me out there playing CC ahem Sam

Stock Slayer
10-17-2012, 06:59 AM
He's also the CEO. He doesn't run a cash register

Stock Slayer
10-17-2012, 07:00 AM
All I know is there are some seriously rich people playing CC. as for me I am just a poor boy from a poor family….
Don't put yourself in a box brother. Properly investing whatever cash you keep at the end of the day can yield good results.

Philoe Beddoe
10-17-2012, 07:01 AM

Hello, Welcome to Walmart, I just made $16

Burn
10-17-2012, 07:10 AM
Discussion of earnings is very much a taboo subject in the UK, it is deemed tacky in the extreme to crow about earnings, yet Americans seem much more laid back about being proud of their success.

I actually prefer the American way. But I'd still defer from discussing what i have and have not got.

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Burn: I think it's a protestant thing. Lots of people in the US think it's distasteful too... myself included. Just depends on the way you were raised, I guess.

Dravak
10-17-2012, 07:20 AM
Discussion of earnings is very much a taboo subject in the UK, it is deemed tacky in the extreme to crow about earnings, yet Americans seem much more laid back about being proud of their success.

I actually prefer the American way. But I'd still defer from discussing what i have and have not got.

There is a reason for that , in netherlands example some people make 100k € a year ...
But they keep spending 110k € a year , when they get fired all those expensive stuff you lease are worthless.

People shouldn't talk about there income , income for one isn't the same as income for another .
Livinghabits ,credits , morgage or renting , debts , social places ..

All those things factor into spending power , I know people who earn a lot , but drugs party and hookers ..
Eat it all up , while I also know a simple system operator , who has his bank loaded , cause he never spent money .
And will never spent a lot of money , so when he dies all the money goes to the state , since he has no family or relative .

But yeah one mans way of living , isn't meant to be for a another .

TonySpaghetti
10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
My RL IPH depends on how many cans I find in the garbage bins downtown and how many windshields I can squeegee before the light turns green. LOL

murf
10-17-2012, 07:29 AM

seems legit

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 07:40 AM

This is correct but the 6 Walton heirs are worth more than 90 million poorest americans. If you read up on Walmart you would hate them too.

Here:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/is-wal-mart-destroying-america-20-facts-about-wal-mart-that-will-absolutely-shock-you

Dipstik
10-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Yeah, if there's one thing poor people should hate, it's someone whose success is based upon selling things as cheaply as possible.

TruthHurts
10-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Burn: I think it's a protestant thing. Lots of people in the US think it's distasteful too... myself included. Just depends on the way you were raised, I guess.

I agree with Dip. I make a decent living, but would never feel comfortable telling others. It is quite crass and frowned upon in my circle.

sexkitteh
10-17-2012, 08:12 AM
You got to remember this IS an online ANONYMOUS forum...

But since no one is actually discussing.... I won't either lmao :P

Thank you OP for putting my "IPH" into perspective... I must improve it lmao...

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Luckily my life works like this game...im 92 hours away from a nice iph jump from a completed upgrade and then with that iph boost ill save for my next personal upgrade to further boost my iph :)

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 08:37 AM

If that was in Any way true then you must of racked up some serious debt for them stats.

The Billionaire
10-17-2012, 09:38 AM
I also realize that this thread probably isn't completely serious.

Yes this wasn't a serious thread. I see you lot have had some fun with it whilst I was getting my beauty sleep.

With your stats!!!!! I very much doubt it or you must have an extremely large credit limit which is close to being maxed out.

I am so poor, I wait outside the fried chicken shop and ask people if they need their fingers licking.

My RL IPH depends on how many cans I find in the garbage bins downtown and how many windshields I can squeegee before the light turns green. LOL

These two made me laugh. Nice one.

buddylee
10-17-2012, 11:33 AM
This is correct but the 6 Walton heirs are worth more than 90 million poorest americans. If you read up on Walmart you would hate them too.

Here:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/is-wal-mart-destroying-america-20-facts-about-wal-mart-that-will-absolutely-shock-you

Very interesting read, Deluxe.

Coldjoey
10-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Ok bill

I'll be the first to answer for real. I'm sure I make a lot more than some and I'm certain there are those who make more. At least that's what I assume since I have dropped a good chunk of coin on the game but there are others that have dwarfed m spending. Not sure if they make that much more than me or maybe I'm just sane?

Using the number in your first post I make $85.616 IPH based on my YTD earnings and projected q4 results

Let the hating begin...
Wow that's quite an income for a 15 year old, think of all the nannies you can hire!

MonteCitan
10-17-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm at 14.55 iph based on last years tax info - not that much in the scheme of things.. Came across a guy that is keeping me from no banking (poo man, you can go lick a goat) and I honestly had to restrain myself from spending $ on gold to at least prevent the farming - I think the next time ill spend gold on this game is if they implement a bank that can be purchased for gold or rp (I sent a detailed message to ccm about it - and I understand the deal with balance in a game, this would be a cash cow for them I'm annoyed he didn't even reply) - btw I am 28 and am up about 6% this year over last

isshi
10-18-2012, 02:58 AM
If that was in Any way true then you must of racked up some serious debt for them stats.

for one thing, i would never use a credit card to buy gold. that would be insane to get into debt.. if i told you the truth about real income per hour, you would never believe me. ;)

Ragmondino
10-18-2012, 03:43 AM
for one thing, i would never use a credit card to buy gold. that would be insane to get into debt.. if i told you the truth about real income per hour, you would never believe me. ;)

It's ok I already know. Your secrets safe with me mr Gates.

BrodawgCanada
10-18-2012, 04:07 AM
My IPh is $7.07, lol I make $28 an hour/ 40 hours per week.....

murf
10-18-2012, 06:02 AM

Here:

Makes me like them more....

evilmal969
10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
i clean toilets. lol i make like $7 an hour. i wish i could make what the ld makes.

peace and love my brother. money doesn't mean anything but your happiness in life.

Sasha54
10-18-2012, 12:45 PM
i clean toilets. lol i make like $7 an hour. i wish i could make what the ld makes.

peace and love my brother. money doesn't mean anything but your happiness in life.

Oh - hi Baroness!!

evilmal969
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh - hi Baroness!!

who? hi sasha darling. i am a gay male in texas. was up homie?

mxz
10-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Ugh, b100cks. What the .... ?

PawnXIIX
10-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Ugh, b100cks. What the .... ?

http://wtfcontent.com/img/130192261561.jpg

Jao
10-18-2012, 08:39 PM
I practice tantric technique with release it explosion

Also many herb will help you no be quick

TZora
10-19-2012, 12:33 AM
rich rich rich .. what's actually rich? being a slave to money? or ... oh well .. discussion for some other time :)

Dangerous Greg
10-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Wait.....you mean the cash I'm saving in crime city isn't real???

Guess I better not send that ticket into support asking for a cash advance.

MerlinBlack
10-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I have a tendency to look at things from a "who benefits?" perspective. It's not hard to identify what executives make, even of non-public companies. (Yes, I'm aware of SEC filing regulations, hence the "even".) The rich commonly make no secret of their wealth. Yet, in many organizations, it's a terminable offense to let your salary be known to others. Why might that be? Perhaps it's because the goal is to pay you as little as possible, and knowledge is power?

Just my $36 IPH.

davidramos
04-03-2013, 02:00 AM
I would divide by 2080 hours, not 8760. Although a "salary" can technically mean you are always on the clock, even if not at the workplace, the average work week is 40 hours, which comes to 2080 hours annually.

I also realize that this thread probably isn't completely serious. I get paid by the hour, so it's easy for me to computer my IPH, but I'm sure most people who are salaried would be pretty depressed if they used 8760 hours to compute their IPH.

Completely agree. Mine I can't or say I wouldn't compute either. Why should I increase my worries. I'm happy and content with my salary may it be whatever IPH then.

Ben Weston
04-03-2013, 12:25 PM
£12.50($18.93) whilst working, £2.95($4.47) over the year from my day job, add another 50% from private work.

Smoothie
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm paid hourly at £15.75 * 40hr week. If you used the 8760 figure it works out at £3.73 iph...