PDA

View Full Version : Question about HONOR and ARMY

Joshlmccoy
10-16-2012, 08:57 PM
So a while back, I finally had decided to start building up a strong army. I have around 1000 Hydra and change of a few other units. And ever since then, I've put nearly every dime of income into that army. I haven't been able to save up for my manor, lender, or any big upgrades. My question to you is: should I spend my 200k honor I've saved up to complete my army so I can start my upgrades? Or should I count on there being an update with new honor units coming into play?

I just can't decide. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
10-16-2012, 09:03 PM
I think you should stick it out and keep the honor. Depending on your decision to follow through with getting dragons, you could spend 20 - 30k of them on cannons, but I'd advise keeping them. Soon there's just going to be dragon breeders, gem spenders and fodder. At that point they will have to make other game changers.

Elderly
10-16-2012, 09:12 PM
No point in spending it right now as once you get your dragon army there is absolutely no point to any current honour units. I would say wait and maybe they will release something new that you can drop all of your honour on.

tcapi
10-17-2012, 01:42 AM
Keep you hp in case you need extra fire power during the BD run.

Joshlmccoy
10-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Alright I guess I'll just buy the 500 more hydras that I need, then start the high upgrades.