PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Buildings

Marth
10-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Which do you recommend? I currently have 50 Gatling Turrets, ~20 Muay Thai Centers, an ~10 Sniper Dens.

Should I keep focusing on those or should I build different ones?

Khayman
10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Defense at level 10 / number of pixels

Missile Turret: 346.5
Gatling Turret: 206
Sniper Den: 42
Machine Gun Turret: 41.25
Muay Thai Center: 37
Surveilance Center: 36

I know, it is not real defense but you can compare it in this way. It is proportional.

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Missile turrets! Get ready to dedicate lots of many times so this cause (100 days to be exact) but those little buggers are nice due to their size!!

Marth
10-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the replies!

Jtstar7439
10-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm halfway (25) through the missile turrents. These things are taking forever lol.

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm halfway (25) through the missile turrents. These things are taking forever lol.

Hang in there! My 50th will finish in a couple hours! :)

Jtstar7439
10-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Hang in there! My 50th will finish in a couple hours! :)

Impressive!!! Did u build them 50 strait or did u break it up with other stuff?

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Impressive!!! Did u build them 50 strait or did u break it up with other stuff?

I did the first 18 in a row to fill a specific space in my hood and then got away from it for a while building those long build-time cash buildings. Came back for last 32 and didnt miss a beat and knocked those out in 64 days to the T...

After getting all cash buildings to level 4 in my hood ill probably do the 25 days to get all 50 to level 2...yarrgghh long time but will be nice boost to rob D

Jtstar7439
10-16-2012, 06:16 PM
See that's the good part for me is all 25 are already level 2. I've been rotating money building upgrades with those and since I haven't built all 25 in a row I've been able to upgrade them all.

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 07:14 PM
See that's the good part for me is all 25 are already level 2. I've been rotating money building upgrades with those and since I haven't built all 25 in a row I've been able to upgrade them all.

I used to do that...with my gatlings all to 3, rotating between them and cash bldgs. 'Problem' is i now have such a solid income i can continually upgrade high end cash bldgs without having to take the d-upgrade-save periods like before so its really hard to not wanna boost income time and time again so maybe ill save the missile upgrade stretch for when i meed like a billion $ for some crazy upgrade..?

Jtstar7439
10-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I used to do that...with my gatlings all to 3, rotating between them and cash bldgs. 'Problem' is i now have such a solid income i can continually upgrade high end cash bldgs without having to take the d-upgrade-save periods like before so its really hard to not wanna boost income time and time again so maybe ill save the missile upgrade stretch for when i meed like a billion $ for some crazy upgrade..?

No I've been doing it to actually get my defense up lol. I worked on my cash buildings for a long time and was 15k higher in attack then defense so I've been trying to close the gap a little bit.

emcee
10-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Once you have a solid income its best to switch emphasis to defense building and upgrades almost exclusively between expensive night club or other buildings saving/upgrades.

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Once you have a solid income its best to switch emphasis to defense building and upgrades almost exclusively between expensive night club or other buildings saving/upgrades.

I figure ill do that around 3mill iph

emcee
10-16-2012, 08:34 PM
I figure ill do that around 3mill iph

Everyone will have a different figure. It's also a function of your relative strength, current level and how adverse you are to loses.

I started around 1 mil/hr on or about June 20, 2012. Since then I have 50 gatlings, sniper's den, Muay Thai centers and machine gun turrets with most upgraded. 50 surveillance centers will be a real challenge as they have a large footprint but by then I will guess my income should be over 3 mil so further expansions should be less painful.

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Everyone will have a different figure. It's also a function of your relative strength, current level and how adverse you are to loses.

I started around 1 mil/hr on or about June 20, 2012. Since then I have 50 gatlings, sniper's den, Muay Thai centers and machine gun turrets with most upgraded. 50 surveillance centers will be a real challenge as they have a large footprint but by then I will guess my income should be over 3 mil so further expansions should be less painful.

I may not keep building new D bldgs because im a bit OC and my hood is currently symmetrical and i already have it planned out where i will put a few of my last planned buildings...so would come down to upgrading missiles to 3+, all my gold D bldgs to 3+ and ill see where that gets me. Maybe ill give in and build more D bldgs like you if i get stir crazy. My last expansion was only 20-25 mill i think so those will be easy if i need 'em :)