PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought Trolls beware!

Solarcaine
10-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Doing some light reading and ran across this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/michael-brutsch-reddits-biggest-loses-job-identity-gawker_n_1967727.html?utm_hp_ref=technology trolls and Hackers they can find you if they want too.......

Dravak
10-16-2012, 02:02 PM
It is only the start ,for a 49 year old he surely didn't had the correct moral value .
Anonimity is slowly dissapearing , while in the past I would say bad business , but nowadays maybe it is beter.
Seeing the people are ruining the internet , aside from scammers .

Real life has consequences , since the net is slowly becoming real life , offcourse it is going to get consequences .

mxz
10-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the forum, and more specifically the General sub-section - think about posting in the Off Topic section, next time, as this has absolutely nothing to do with Crime City, Gree, Funzio, alleged Chinese gold hacks, or even having a remote relation to iOS or Android gaming. I know the lines about where things should be posted are blurred sometimes, but anything that can't be tied to in-game CC content shouldn't be in this section.

Ramshutu
10-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Who's mad now, Bro?

Dipstik
10-16-2012, 02:46 PM
http://sicksubmittertutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Sick_Submitter_Proxies1.jpg

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
http://sicksubmittertutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Sick_Submitter_Proxies1.jpg

Seven... Count em.... SEVEN! lol...

Dravak
10-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Simple problem to solve the proxies , buy the proxies up lmao...

oh wait maybe they already did ;)

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 02:58 PM

Uh oh... I hear my mom calling me, gotta go!

Ramshutu
10-16-2012, 02:59 PM
7 Proxies, 7 Horcrux's? Coincidence? I think not.

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Seven is my favorite number.

jobadass
10-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Whenever I see a troll, that is THE picture that jumps into my head. Big, fat, loser...my apologies to fat people. Either that or some spoiled little brat, with tiny genitalia, that daddy should have kicked the cr ap out of 10 years ago.

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 03:12 PM
What about Santa???

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 03:23 PM

Unfortunately for you dravak the proxies do not accept I owe you's

Dravak
10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately for you dravak the proxies do not accept I owe you's

hahaha really ;) nice try you can build a proxy for your home , but for the 7 proxy you need to go trough sites ..

Those sites are ? surely charity run right :p ... internet is free , i mean nobody has to pay bills ;)

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Dravak fronting your giro on an event does not make you rich, I pity people like you who don't have a pot to piss in but large it like billy big bucks

Look towards that tower and believe one day you might get out of that council estate and rub shoulders with the real people who hold the funds

Until then dravak go to sleep and dream of all these things because that's all it will ever be for you

Dravak
10-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Dravak fronting your giro on an event does not make you rich, I pity people like you who don't have a pot to piss in but large it like billy big bucks

Look towards that tower and believe one day you might get out of that council estate and rub shoulders with the real people who hold the funds

Until then dravak go to sleep and dream of all these things because that's all it will ever be for you

Hahah I am hearing farts and assumptions again lmao ...
So basically you don't have any defense , so start the insults , so predictable kboy ..

edit why don't take these stupid replies to the offtopic ?
Man you know big difference between people with money and wannabee is .
That wannabee have no selfrespect , that is the huge difference .
So keep cleaning cannary warf towers in the morning ;)

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Hahah I am hearing farts and assumptions again lmao ...
So basically you don't have any defense , so start the insults , so predictable kboy ..

edit why don't take these stupid replies to the offtopic ?
Man you know big difference between people with money and wannabee is .
That wannabee have no selfrespect , that is the huge difference .
So keep cleaning cannary warf towers in the morning ;)

I saw you this morning dravak, I paid you £5.50 to clean my Patrick coxs in the shopping centre today, dream the dream because you will never live it

Sweet dreams plum master

Dravak
10-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I saw you this morning dravak, I paid you £5.50 to clean my Patrick coxs in the shopping centre today, dream the dream because you will never live it

Sweet dreams plum master

WoW really , dude so you clean shoes for a living explains the anger , then dress up for friday ,network party pretending to be a stock broker right , with a lost look in his eyes ... never getting a lucky break .

Ah you do know those walls at the subway were not put for people like you ;)
Keep on dreaming dude and you dare to make fun of east london .

Explains all the anger .

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Dipstik
10-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Anyone know what crawled up jobadass'... Ass lately?

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Anyone know what crawled up jobadass'... Ass lately?

Yeah... Gree

Kingg of hell
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM

send your massive trolls to the proxies, then they are all yours! I believe you can do it!

jobadass
10-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah... Greetell him "trolls"

Dipstik
10-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Do me a favor, jobadass... When you post your ragequit thread, give me credit :)