PDA

View Full Version : My intro to CC art installations. Happy Halloween!

Ballerado
10-16-2012, 01:40 PM
So I'm no DB Platypus but I've been working to get space for some art and I finally got something done. I love Halloween! Anyone else celebrating in their hood? I hope the themed stuff comes out soon. Crossing my fingers for a haunted house money building.

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4012/crimecityhalloween.jpg

Tissues
10-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Just find it funny, how since i done Mario way back when, now peeps trying to rep their hood.
Sorry but it alreay been done and your artwork just dont cut the grade..

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Looks good fella

Ps tissues don't see you holding copyright to some pixels?

Ballerado
Just find it funny, how since i done Mario way back when, now peeps trying to rep their hood.
Sorry but it alreay been done and your artwork just dont cut the grade..Pics or it didn't happen...

mnju_03
Seen it, sucks.

Fun
10-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Looks awesome who cares if it's been done before

Ballerado
10-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Seen it, sucks.Pics or it didn't happen...

Dravak
10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Pics or it didn't happen...

Calm down he said about somebody else not you .... ballerado just go read the starting guides .
When you post something accept praises as well as insults ...

You cannot only hope for praises :)

Ballerado
10-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Calm down he said about somebody else not you .... ballerado just go read the starting guides .
When you post something accept praises as well as insults ...

You cannot only hope for praises :)Lol I know, I seriously want pics though cause I have never seen it. I like stuff like this so I'm interested. Just tossing a little ball bust back. No hurt taken, no harm meant.

Burn
10-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Nice.

Here's mine, if you look closely you can see it is made entirely out of Trash Cans.

Yeah I know, I rock at this sh!z.

http://images.clickliverpool.com/admin/article/articleimages/1286794589-Mona%20lisa01.JPG

Dravak
10-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Nice.

Here's mine, if you look closely you can see it is made entirely out of Trash Cans.

Yeah I know, I rock at this sh!t.

http://images.clickliverpool.com/admin/article/articleimages/1286794589-Mona%20lisa01.JPG

ok you are hired , forget the other job , if you can make that from trashcans ;)
i just found my partner for life :p hahahah ..

Tissues
10-16-2012, 02:43 PM
@Burn hahahaaa nice attention to detail

@westlondon

But i do hold the copyrights to the concept..
In my days of being a neutral and low level player &
Having visited Tramp Stamp's hood, he had his initials TS made from them brown crates in his hood,
i thought how freaking kool is that, so inspired by him i crated Mario & a Loot bag from various decorations,
At the time i think Xclusiv was a Indian and he came banging on my hood but instead of attacking me he grab a screen shot and posted it to the forum, the links in DB Platypus thread, well since then ive done many and i try to refrain myself from posting my hood pics in the forum as i do not seek attention, my hood is exclusive to those in-game only and i am happy with players ingame passin by, robbing me or attacking me as long as there not playing on ipad then they jist see a baron hood..
Since then ive seen so many spin offs, its a joke..

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Tissues fair play to you for not being an attention seeker like burn and that other mug dravak

Luke 3457
10-16-2012, 02:49 PM
His deco is good don't b a hater bro

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Nice.

I especially loved your work in that chapel thingy...

jobadass
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I especially loved your work in that chapel thingy...^^^What she said^^^

Tissues
10-16-2012, 02:57 PM
@west london

Burn is the head of R.C.C - did you just call my President a Mug??
Dravak, well his just Dravak and i'd take side of over yours any day..
Besides im East London, pass by sometime then i can show you my hood in person.. Lol

@Luke 3457

Section under Beachside Inn - Tissues dedicates to you and your crew.. Peace.. \m/(" ,)\m/

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 02:58 PM
^^^what she said^^^

ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
@west london

Burn is the head of R.C.C - did you just call my President a Mug??
Dravak, well his just Dravak and i'd take side of over yours any day..
Besides im East London, pass by sometime then i can show you my hood in person.. Lol

@Luke 3457

Section under Beachside Inn - Tissues dedicates to you and your crew.. Peace.. \m/(" ,)\m/

I work in canary wharf my friend and have to go through that sh1t hole each day so will have to pass on that offer

Will be at our return fixture at the old wannabe card mob so you never know

Vile Lynn
10-16-2012, 03:14 PM
So I'm no DB Platypus but I've been working to get space for some art and I finally got something done. I love Halloween! Anyone else celebrating in their hood? I hope the themed stuff comes out soon. Crossing my fingers for a haunted house money building.

Awesome Job, Ballerado!! Thanks for posting, love seeing posts like this, very creative!

I love Halloween, too... The pumpkin they had last year was pretty cool, maybe they'll re-release that.

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I just robbed Vile!

Vile Lynn
10-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I just robbed Vile!

Hahaha, I just made you look!

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Multiple plum alert

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Only Q calls me plum!!!

Deluxe
10-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Awesome Job, Ballerado!! Thanks for posting, love seeing posts like this, very creative!

I love Halloween, too... The pumpkin they had last year was pretty cool, maybe they'll re-release that.

That is a long shot as Gree is not fond of recycling items and the like...

Ballerado
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks for all the kind words friends!

I don't think the expression is cut the grade. I think I have some clips you should watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO1w4XZUALA&feature=fvwrel

http://www.southparkstudios.no/clips/104215/false-idols

TonySpaghetti
10-16-2012, 04:12 PM

How is anyone supposed to make a phone call surrounded by all that garbage? Nice job. :)

dthfrmabv
10-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Nice.

I raise yours with mine... can you see it? Look closely... more closely...

Exactly - it's an illusion art now you see it now you don't

Ballerado
10-16-2012, 04:38 PM
How is anyone supposed to make a phone call surrounded by all that garbage? Nice job. :)Ha Ha Ha Thanks! I like to think of them as bags of leaves. When I was a kid I used to get bags that looked like pumpkins and put the leaves I raked in them to make huge jack o lanterns.

Coco c
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
So I'm no DB Platypus but I've been working to get space for some art and I finally got something done. I love Halloween! Anyone else celebrating in their hood? I hope the themed stuff comes out soon. Crossing my fingers for a haunted house money building.Don't listen to these guys. It's fun and I like it.

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 04:46 PM
It's true... Aside from all the Bullsh!t. It does look really cool. I do it a lot on mine too.

Beardy
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Looks good mate! I would do something like it, but I would have to ask Tissues permission first.

Tissues
10-16-2012, 08:06 PM
You have my permission.. Lol

Jao
10-16-2012, 08:25 PM
It sad how toxic some people are

Khayman
10-16-2012, 08:54 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img651/6276/ragecomicmc.png

Ballerado
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone for all the kind words!

@Khayman Very cool thanks for sharing. You have so much space for art : )

This is a proper response. Let's strive to inspire each other rather than struggle to hoard something for ourselves.

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
I work in canary wharf my friend and have to go through that sh1t hole each day so will have to pass on that offer

Will be at our return fixture at the old wannabe card mob so you never know

You ever been on the boats from cw pier? That's what I'm on.
And how dare you!! East London born and bred. May have moved out now but still love the place.

Ramshutu
10-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Last time I tried to engage in hood art, I accidentally sold a lvl 2 Gentlemans club...

Deluxe
10-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Last time I tried to engage in hood art, I accidentally sold a lvl 2 Gentlemans club...

Youre a silly billy!

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 12:01 PM
You ever been on the boats from cw pier? That's what I'm on.
And how dare you!! East London born and bred. May have moved out now but still love the place.

Yeah a few times that company card been maxed bruv.

I'm sorry mate but east London is a ****in.g hole geezer, it's full of scarfers who are 70's Icf wannabes who shop in primark and don't say a peep when it goes belly up.

Ill see you at the return fixture if your up for it, can have a pint in cross harbour then dlr to canning town to watch your teams seasonal meltdown !!!

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Some of the blokes over the ground crack me up. Middle Aged men standing around trying to look hard and then trying to bully young stewards but sh!tting themselves when the police come around the corner. Unfortunately it's not great any more, hence why I moved out to Essex. That's not much better any more though.
Can't see us melting down this year either, fat Sam won't allow it. You boys might be in a bit of trouble though. A new manager is needed. Wouldn't recomend Arry to you though.

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Some of the blokes over the ground crack me up. Middle Aged men standing around trying to look hard and then trying to bully young stewards but sh!tting themselves when the police come around the corner. Unfortunately it's not great any more, hence why I moved out to Essex. That's not much better any more though.
Can't see us melting down this year either, fat Sam won't allow it. You boys might be in a bit of trouble though. A new manager is needed. Wouldn't recomend Arry to you though.

We will see fella, got lots of pals who I worked with in the city that have moved out that way, would love to have that amount of crumpet up these ways

You a billie or Sam man? Would love to meet that mick as well from sugar hut lol

I'd smash the granny out of them given the chance

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 01:03 PM
I never watch the programme mate. But whatever sister is the older one I prefer, right pair of tarts. Put it about and sleep with other girls men. That's the real reason she got attacked before and tried to blame it on her bag being nicked. That guy don't own sugar but either, I've met the owner a few times when I used to go down there. Full of posers now. The crumpet is definitely good out here, there's a good selection at canary wharf as well, love checking out them posh birds.

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:16 PM
I never watch the programme mate. But whatever sister is the older one I prefer, right pair of tarts. Put it about and sleep with other girls men. That's the real reason she got attacked before and tried to blame it on her bag being nicked. That guy don't own sugar but either, I've met the owner a few times when I used to go down there. Full of posers now. The crumpet is definitely good out here, there's a good selection at canary wharf as well, love checking out them posh birds.

Yeah that's on the level. Think the older one is sam but I'd love to show that bille a length, she has fantastic eyes. Never knew that about sugar hut as always see the fella promo the club on twitter, maybe he is the goofer?

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Maybe. I'd never seen him there until the show started. Probably has to do it to keep up the appearance of the show being true life. Whenever I'm abroad or up north people find out I live in Essex and try to gt me to say things from the show.

Ninja edit

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Maybe. I'd never seen him there until the show started. Probably has to do it to keep up the appearance of the show being true life. Whenever I'm abroad or up north people find out I live in Essex and try to gt me to say things from the show. Good way to pull birds

Can imagine the birds loving that, just don't get nabbed by your bird.

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Touche, and she knows I'm on here. Time for a ninja edit

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Lol you joker, hope you haven't been put on the naughty step

Ragmondino
10-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Haha not yet I haven't. Just realised its still in your quote... Lets hope she doesn't come in here

Ballerado
10-17-2012, 01:55 PM
I love British slang, it's like a fun puzzle to figure out. I think I get it most of the time. More subtle than Americans.

Stock Slayer
10-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Sounding like a hater

WestLondon
10-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I love British slang, it's like a fun puzzle to figure out. I think I get it most of the time. More subtle than Americans.

Not hard really, you'll find each part of London has it own but common one exist. Still bit like Chelsea fans who claim to be lifelong supporters for the local area but they actually live in Surrey .

Signing out for the night and I'm going to leave dravak playing with his virtual peni.s lodged between his eye sockets

Khayman
10-17-2012, 03:25 PM
@Khayman Very cool thanks for sharing. You have so much space for art : )

Sure, i had a big metropoli but in the war i prefer to play as spartan instead as pretorian so i have only turrets stuff and a few defensive builds.

This afternoon i did Megaman and Jet Set Willy:

http://imageshack.us/a/img688/3738/img03621.png

Khayman
10-17-2012, 03:33 PM

Uhmmm, sounds interesting. I think there are not enough yellows but i'll give a shot this week. 16x16 or so, uhmmm.

Dravak
10-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Uhmmm, sound interesting. I think there are not enough greens but i'll give a shot this week.

No you cannot rob my future partner ;) ... we would make fortunes nobody would notice the difference since the one displayed in the louvre for tourist is fake anyway .

Khayman
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
If i don't rob nao Babytway will! ;)

Also thinking in this 100% for the lulz : http://www.estudiomar.org.es/Garnelo%20Primer%20Homenaje%20a%20Colon%201892.JPG

Ps. Monalisa is a overrated picture, close or inside of the top tier but far of "God" tier.

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-18-2012, 04:06 AM
Pics or it didn't happen...

lol good comment

nice one with the halloween theme...i love visiting random hoods with artwork :)

Burn
10-18-2012, 04:14 AM
The power of pixels....

http://www.moillusions.com/2010/11/our-brain-is-truly-wonderful.html

http://www.moillusions.com/2012/07/can-you-recognize-her.html