PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy

Vito Corleone
10-15-2012, 10:59 PM
I have had serious problems with Tapjoy the last week. The last 7-10 offers I haven't been credited at all and after sending in tickets to Tapjoy, I get the reply 1.5 week later, that I have been credited. That their records show this. Currently I have a lot of outstanding tickets.
Anyone else having problems with Tapjoy at the moment?

Munch on it
10-15-2012, 11:08 PM
If you don't get it its a waste of time contacting them they are hopeless.
It's free gold so just take what you can.

Auxilium
10-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Tapjoy is working fine for me. What kind of offers did you try? Games, apps or these subscription offers?

Vito Corleone
10-16-2012, 12:28 AM
No different games...basically just install and run them once.

Auxilium
10-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Weird, the game offers are instantly added.

Ghost818
10-16-2012, 12:35 AM
This happens to me too. Blood and glory, big win sports games or something like that (both baseball and football) both dont add the gold. I contacted tapjoy about the Baseball one ages ago and they said the same thing.

HenryVIII
10-16-2012, 07:55 AM
I tried to load the Priceline one on my phone because it was like 11 free gold or something... Never credited, I didn't contact them because I knew it would be futile.

CitrineMondeoRSi
10-16-2012, 08:02 AM
There's one on there now for a massive 197 gold...

"Visit Jackpotcity, download any of the games displayed, register an account, and go to the bank menu to deposit funds once done you will receive your Virtual Currency"

No gold credited... None expected lol... I'll give them a day or so before submitting a ticket to claim my 197 gold for 5 GBP...

Solarcaine
10-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Free gold and it's hard to come by

Stock Slayer
10-16-2012, 12:39 PM
i went through tapjoy like a heroin fiend and the gold credits started lagging. i woke up to about 30 something extra gold. pretty cool.

mnju_03
10-16-2012, 12:56 PM
I've had some great luck with Tapjoy but I also had a few hiccups. I submitted a ticket and it was solved within two weeks.

Lonestoner
10-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Have never been able to get one single tapjoy offer to get me gold, and I've completed over 10 properly.. Talked to multiple people, after being told I was credited, and they tried to manually credit me the gold, which didn't work either. After talking back and forth with them a bit, they ended up telling me to contact funzio, as it's a problem with their system. When contacting funzio, they said they'd pass it on to the devs for them to take a look, and I haven't heard anything since. I did go back to tapjoy a couple weeks after and try another two offers, which still didn't work.

I'm on android though, and other android users have reported the same thing happening to them.

the_dude
10-16-2012, 06:30 PM
yeah, im on android too and i dont even get tapjoy. I get something called offer garden and almost never works. The offers arent that good anyway, like 1 or 2 gold to install an app.

Lonestoner
10-16-2012, 06:33 PM
yeah, im on android too and i dont even get tapjoy. I get something called offer garden and almost never works. The offers arent that good anyway, like 1 or 2 gold to install an app.

I get that too, but I use tapjoy from the website. Crime City is compatible with it (or supposed to be). Just sync your phone to it and test it out.. Some people have gotten it to work with android, but most haven't..

the_dude
10-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Youre lucky, ive already tried that but the tapjoy website doesnt show crime city as one of my availabe apps. i see a bunch of other ones that i have installed but not crime city. I even emailed their support and the sent me a canned response that some apps are not available at this time. It may have something to do with the fact that im using a rooted tablet.

Vito Corleone
10-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Yes I'm also on Android.
I had completed some Tapjoy offers where you should
1.) Install and run some game - 1 gold
2.) Return the 2nd day - 1 gold
3.) Return the 3rd day - 1 gold

But I was never credited so I submitted 3 tickets to Tapjoy. To my surprise I was given 1 gold for nr 3.) but not for 1.) and 2.).
They couldn't detect that I had used their service for 1.) and 2.).
But how can you complete nr 3.) without even installing and open the game...
For me Tapjoy have been working quite well up until 2-3 weeks ago and after that I' have not been credited with 1 single gold except the one for nr 3.).
Now I have like outstanding 7-8 Tapjoy tickets. The question is where the problem is? With Tapjoy or Funzio since Tapjoy occasionally claims that I have been given the "virtual currency".

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-17-2012, 01:29 AM
tapjoy doesnt work on android

Coldjoey
10-17-2012, 03:14 AM
I've had over 600 gold from tapjoy if I don't get credited I just leave it, as the one time I did send a ticket they told me to contact the company to get an email to confirm that I had used the service, and then send them the email. Really? Really ? For 29 gold (50 cents or less) REALLY
But happy other than that

Hutch
10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
I am also an Android user. Back in late September I had issued with the offers programs. On the two dates I completed several offers, I'm not sure if it was Tapjoy, because it was a different format than what shows for me now, which is Tapjoy. The majority of these offers required me to use a credit card to make purchases. If I were not receiving gold, I would not have made these purchases. I was supposed to have received over 330 gold, that I have yet to have any resolve for.

I used the "Support" link in the offers screen with my issues, which contacted Aarki Customer Service. I received confirmation from Aarki that according to their records, they had credited my account with the gold and that the issue was "with the app developers" and they advised me to contact the app developer with the problem.

After contacting Gree through the "support" tab in the game, I had several e-mail conversations with J England. in the end, J advised me that he was not able to issue credit for offers and that they had a support system in place and that I needed to contact them. I guess the Gree support team doesn't actually read our e-mails because I had explained in detail about my issue with contacting Aarki and that told me to contact the app developer. Now both companies were just trying to pass the issue on to the other so that they don't have to deal with it. Bad customer relations- pretending the problem isn't your issue and blaming it on someone else while your customer is left unhappy and frustrated.

After receiving the run-around from Aarki and J, I contacted Crime City Mark with a PM through this forum also explaining my frustration. A week later and not even a reply from Crime City Mark and still no resolve.

I have e-mails from the company who issue the offers stating that the credits were given on their end and the app developer telling me they can't credit me, yet crime City Mark can issue free gold for contests on this forum. What is that I smell? Bull $h!t.

M00nsh1n3
10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
No tapjoy gold in more Han two weeks, this is getting crazy!