PDA

View Full Version : Blind attack priority

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 02:54 PM
There are four indicators in blind attack, basically that is what u can see from the rival lists, name, avatar photo, level and mafia no.

Level and Mafia no. : does not really matter

Avatar photo : it is important to look at the players' hair style, low stats players generally do not customise their avatar at all, so players with crazy stats always have an outstanding hairstyle.

Name : Name with a bracket, u would better check before u attack. Name with killer or hunter, from the data I collected normally they are the one that being huntered or killed.

Sweet tips: name = Alex, just send a cheater report. I have seen many Alexes with millions+ AD stats in low levels.

Sorry for my written English, IELT scores only 5.5...

dudeman
10-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Alex = send cheat report?

http://nimga.com/f/Wh9jL.gif

Beardy
10-15-2012, 03:14 PM
There are four indicators in blind attack, basically that is what u can see from the rival lists, name, avatar photo, level and mafia no.

Level and Mafia no. : does not really matter

Avatar photo : it is important to look at the players' hair style, low stats players generally do not customise their avatar at all, so players with crazy stats always have an outstanding hairstyle.

Name : Name with a bracket, u would better check before u attack. Name with killer or hunter, from the data I collected normally they are the one that being huntered or killed.

Sweet tips: name = Alex, just send a cheater report. I have seen many Alexes with millions+ AD stats in low levels.

This has got to be one of the worst guides I've seen... ever.

Do NOT blind attack people, what's the point? It only takes seconds to find out stats before attack.

That's also BS about hair styles, it all depends on the player and there style of game play really.

The name in a bracket (e.g CK) is your only valid point.

Just out of curiosity Kissnight, whats your attack Win/Loss ratio?

The Billionaire
10-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Mafia does matter and is probably the most important bit of info on the rivals list.

If you don't have maximum mafia then attacking someone with more mafia than you could be risky.

If you have maximum mafia and see people with 350 - 400 mafia then they're hood is probably rubbish and not worth attacking regardless of name and hairstyle.

Blind attacking is great for the events when you're trying to accumulate boxes and when your stats are in the top percentile for your level who cares about anything in this thread because it's extremely unlikely you're going to lose.

Daniel2115
10-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Sweet tips: name = Alex, just send a cheater report.

This is one of the reasons supports always flooded with unnecessary tickets. Do not do this.

String-Girl
10-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Errrr, guys..... I think he was joking, made me laugh, especially about the hairstyle.

PawnXIIX
10-15-2012, 03:34 PM
What's the point of ignoring the information given to you free of charge in the players stats?

I know the game has been changing but that's a feature that everyone should be relying on...ignoring that it's there is kinda just like running across a busy highway with a blindfold.

mxz
10-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Guys, hold up on jumping all over him - he said English isn't his first language. There actually are some interesting nuggets in here that we could work with, but were probably just framed poorly.

For instance:
Mafia and level really don't have any bearing on stats. This is true.
Avatar photo. This has been discussed before, and fancy hair styles usually do indicate higher IPH or more active players based on previous research (props to whoever pointed that out a few months ago).
Brackets around name : check before u attack. This is also a good tip, players like "(CK) Player name" tend to have higher than average stats, no reason to blind attack them.
Alex, just send a cheater report. Framed poorly, but a fair amount of Alex's have high stats, whether ill gotten or not; I wouldn't blind attack one.

But, I agree with the majority, blind attacking is a poor idea in general. Unless you're @Sam.

PawnXIIX
10-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Brackets around name : check before u attack. This is also a good tip, players like "(CK) Player name" tend to have higher than average stats, no reason to blind attack them.

I'll just stay away from them entirely... xD

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 03:44 PM
till now, I only saw one Alex with high attack and defense, but unfortunately, he changed his name due to massively report on him. Reply for changing name is faster than reply on cheater report. See now he's an very active member in this forum. Aha!

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi, where are you from? I also passed that before i came to US. Things changed, see how good you speak English now!

nopenopenope
10-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Alex = send cheat report?Was that from a Bean episode? I thought I had seen them all.

dudeman
10-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Was that from a Bean episode? I thought I had seen them all.

Nope. I don't know the name of the show that's from. Some British comedy I think.

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Ha, that is just for fun. I never do blind attack.
But Alex is a true story, all my rob lost records are coming from Alex's hood.

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Mafia does matter and is probably the most important bit of info on the rivals list.

If you don't have maximum mafia then attacking someone with more mafia than you could be risky.

If you have maximum mafia and see people with 350 - 400 mafia then they're hood is probably rubbish and not worth attacking regardless of name and hairstyle.

Blind attacking is great for the events when you're trying to accumulate boxes and when your stats are in the top percentile for your level who cares about anything in this thread because it's extremely unlikely you're going to lose.

Mafia no. 500 compared to mafia no.400, it is a big matter with heavily gold spend players. Coz u might have 500 of each inventory with 100+ attack and defense. However as free players we might only have 100 of each inventory with 100+ stats.

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Hi, where are you from? I also passed that before i came to US. Things changed, see how good you speak English now!
China. In most part of my country this game is for some reason cannot even find in app store.

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Guys, hold up on jumping all over him - he said English isn't his first language. There actually are some interesting nuggets in here that we could work with, but were probably just framed poorly.

For instance:
Mafia and level really don't have any bearing on stats. This is true.
Avatar photo. This has been discussed before, and fancy hair styles usually do indicate higher IPH or more active players based on previous research (props to whoever pointed that out a few months ago).
Alex, just send a cheater report. Framed poorly, but a fair amount of Alex's have high stats, whether ill gotten or not; I wouldn't blind attack one.

But, I agree with the majority, blind attacking is a poor idea in general. Unless you're @Sam.

I would like to pay u as my personal tutor, this year 's dissertation is a huge task for me.

Luke 3457
10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I blind attack I have 140k attack I know the players who I can't attack 😎👍

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 05:25 PM
I blind attack I have 140k attack I know the players who I can't attack 😎👍

Then it must be boring in level 200, facing the same people everyday...
My final goal is to have only 2 lv6 NC in my hood and ask my friend to rob it. Then I will never collect my NC so nobody can rob it. That is my end game imagination, and I should be sitting at level around 110 waiting for new comers.

mxz
10-15-2012, 05:28 PM
I would like to pay u as my personal tutor, this year 's dissertation is a huge task for me.I don't think my employer would approve of that. Glad to help on here, though.

Luke 3457
10-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Then it must be boring in level 200, facing the same people everyday...
My final goal is to have only 2 lv6 NC in my hood and ask my friend to rob it. Then I will never collect my NC so nobody can rob it. That is my end game imagination, and I should be sitting at level around 110 waiting for new comers.
Night clubs are so great to upgrade! i have a level 7 & a level 8... I guarantee if u get your level 6 or 2 ull be so happy with the income u will not leave it or them robbed. And I have a decent amount of rivals it's just 99% of people do not have d strong enough for me to make me lose.

Kissnight
10-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Night clubs are so great to upgrades have a level 7 & a level 8... I guarantee if u get your level 2 ull be so happy with the income u will not leave it robbed. And I have a decent amount of rivals it's just 99% of people do not have d strong enough for me to make me lose.

Several years later when u retierd and I finally reach ur level will I see ur hood full of 'rob' tag?

OffensivelyNamedGuy
10-15-2012, 06:05 PM
At the lower levels, I find that a player with max mafia for his level is much more likely to be a strong player than those who are 2, 3, 4 mafia members short. Basically, if their mafia is not an interval of 5, they are most likely weak.

mxz
10-15-2012, 06:25 PM
At the lower levels, I find that a player with max mafia for his level is much more likely to be a strong player than those who are 2, 3, 4 mafia members short. Basically, if their mafia is not an interval of 5, they are most likely weak.I've never seen this, you have any data on it?

Luke 3457
10-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Several years later when u retierd and I finally reach ur level will I see ur hood full of 'rob' tag?
I've played 1 year almost and level 200... So unless your camping ull be in the shark tank soon enough.. But if you never buy gold I'm sorry u could never even come close to being able to rob me😀

Luke 3457
10-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I've never seen this, you have any data on it?
Give **** tickle a break u kno he has no data😂😂

Beardy
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Was that from a Bean episode? I thought I had seen them all.

Nope. I don't know the name of the show that's from. Some British comedy I think.

It's from Blackadder - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackadder

dudeman
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
It's from Blackadder - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackadder

That's the one. I was thinking of some other show name but I was sure it wasn't the right one.

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
China. In most part of my country this game is for some reason cannot even find in app store.
PM.........