PDA

View Full Version : C'mon guys, NEW CRATES ALREADY!!!!

Stock Slayer
10-15-2012, 07:37 AM
These crates are laughable at best.

For the ones not able to participate in the high stakes auction game, throw us a bone already!

Luke 3457
10-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh they will with more weak crates...

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
im waitinng anxiously for new crates, not going to spend a $ on thesse crates.

in-game j
10-15-2012, 05:33 PM
im waitinng anxiously for new crates, not going to spend a $ on thesse crates.

Yay- new crates up - Black Market Crates - Pfft...

It's the common items are so ridiculously bad.

Jtstar7439
10-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Well I got the R type car and the bio grenade on the first set I bought. Should have stopped cause I got 3 more sets and they were all commons. Done with these as well. Bring back the ammo crates 👍

in-game j
10-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Well I got the R type car and the bio grenade on the first set I bought. Should have stopped cause I got 3 more sets and they were all commons. Done with these as well. Bring back the ammo crates ��

Ammo crates would be amazing right now.

Dangerous Greg
10-15-2012, 08:58 PM
We finally have new crates. A good explosive but not much else is great about them. They will work if you need guns.

DenZ1
10-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Bought 2 sets. 1 rare grenade and 2 uncommons. Will do. Next crates...

Dangerous Greg
10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Bought 2 sets. 1 rare grenade and 2 uncommons. Will do. Next crates...

That's a nice outcome!

Patrick616
10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Bought a couple! First one yielded 3 Rares! 2 of the explosive and the car! I can live with that! Still not the ammo crates, but at least they have an explosive! I ended up buying 5 and 9 of the 15 items ended up being rares! Have to say stop cuz I'm due about 50 Commons in a row if I don't! Lol

DenZ1
10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
That's a nice outcome!
Yeah. I want the car though.. As always :)

So thats who Alchemy103 is...:)

Patrick616
10-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh they will with more weak crates...

Love the new pic! Drooling! Reminds me a lot of my Seminoles! :).
Wish I found it first!

Stock Slayer
10-15-2012, 10:06 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAY NEW CRATES!!!!!

lol

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-15-2012, 10:09 PM
should i buy a vault or a truckload???

Stock Slayer
10-15-2012, 10:12 PM
should i buy a vault or a truckload???

somewhere in the middle. rares seem to be plentiful here. still would love the ammo crates. why do I love this game so much!!??

Jtstar7439
10-16-2012, 05:43 AM
somewhere in the middle. rares seem to be plentiful here. still would love the ammo crates. why do I love this game so much!!??

I think there just making us all desperate for the ammo crates. Then they will get me the way they did the last time by having them out and having a sale..... In the 6 months I've been playing that was the only time I used other then an iTunes gift card lol.

(CK) EL
10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
i don't know what's the plan for future crates but....
imagine that u r an old cc player and at the same time a big spender.
Let's say that u have spend 5-10K $ to build some great stats.
Suddently some crates come that a player with much less money
(combined with gold bonus program which is known now) can build equal or almost equal stats to yours.
What would you do?
If i was in their position i would definitely not like it and i also might
submit a complaining ticket for this.
Another chance is that gree wanted to force some big spenders to
spend their stored gold. Once that was achieved there is no reason
to give again good crates for some time

Dravak
10-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Balax I think the reasin they stop powercreep is simple , the difference between free players ... and goldspender and cheaters are now totally off balance , goldspenders are coming up way ahead ..

For cheaters to even compete , even poppins have to play the ladder event to maintain a semi legit apperance lol
Those burn gold fast :D muwhahaha ...

So doesn't matter if he cheats he still need to increase every month spending to keep up ;)
And when doesn't bye bye poppins .
So yeah in that perspectief , the game ammo crates will only come back when income drops below a certain level.
That Gree feels endangered . which at the current will not happen .
Looking at the ladder event this week , am not envious no I wish those people all the best of luck .
Infact I hope 50 people will get it , based on the spending and bidding this week .

But please people watch your wallet do not overspent , don't go do stupid things for a game .
That is not worth it , it is a game after all , same as smoking a luxury .

DenZ1
10-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Balax I think the reasin they stop powercreep is simple , the difference between free players ... and goldspender and cheaters are now totally off balance , goldspenders are coming up way ahead ..

For cheaters to even compete , even poppins have to play the ladder event to maintain a semi legit apperance lol
Those burn gold fast :D muwhahaha ...

So doesn't matter if he cheats he still need to increase every month spending to keep up ;)
And when doesn't bye bye poppins .
So yeah in that perspectief , the game ammo crates will only come back when income drops below a certain level.
That Gree feels endangered . which at the current will not happen .
Looking at the ladder event this week , am not envious no I wish those people all the best of luck .
Infact I hope 50 people will get it , based on the spending and bidding this week .

But please people watch your wallet do not overspent , don't go do stupid things for a game .
That is not worth it , it is a game after all , same as smoking a luxury .
What do you mean 50? Isn't it 25??

Solarcaine
10-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Grates are they worth the money?