PDA

View Full Version : What iPhone game are you currently in to?

JackRakan93
10-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Thought it'd be nice to know what other games people have been investing their time into aside from MW.

For me, it's been Lord of the Dragons. It's kind of like Modern War in that you invest in attack and defense and you have stamina (for attacking) and energy (for questing/missions). There's less "animation" but pretty awesome cut scenes, art, and equally epic music. Most importantly, there's a guild component that brings a new meaning to "ally" that I wish they brought to MW. They also have "wars" that pit guilds against each other.

If you're interested, I'd highly recommend. If you want to start out with a free rare warrior, you could use the invite code in my signature down below.

What games has anyone else been into lately?

Baraka
10-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Hay day. Be warned, it's crazy addictive. Only other game I play is Cut the rope.

Dr. Dengus
10-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Thought it'd be nice to know what other games people have been investing their time into aside from MW.

For me, it's been Lord of the Dragons. It's kind of like Modern War in that you invest in attack and defense and you have stamina (for attacking) and energy (for questing/missions). There's less "animation" but pretty awesome cut scenes, art, and equally epic music. Most importantly, there's a guild component that brings a new meaning to "ally" that I wish they brought to MW. They also have "wars" that pit guilds against each other.

If you're interested, I'd highly recommend. If you want to start out with a free rare warrior, you could use the invite code in my signature down below.

What games has anyone else been into lately?

I installed LotD and used your invite code, thanks. Does it matter what character you choose at the beginning, or is it just for looks?

General Soviet
10-25-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna check out that lord of the dragons game, it sounds pretty good! Plus, I can never turn down free units in a game.

James_mac
10-26-2012, 03:08 AM
Jurassic park builder

Baraka
10-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Ill have to try that. But juggling MW,KA,MQ and HayDay. Might be difficult.

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Blood and Glory
Falling Fred

These are good, fun games worth playing.

boardgames rule
10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
I am juggling MW,MQ,CC,KA and hayday

overkill 280
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Is that hay day game actually fun and worth playing?

Baraka
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Is that hay day game actually fun and worth playing?yes m8. It's very addictive.

overkill 280
11-07-2012, 07:14 AM
yes m8. It's very addictive.Even with the lack of ally relations? What makes it so fun then?

Baraka
11-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Even with the lack of ally relations? What makes it so fun then?you can still have allies. You can see each others farms. Plus you can buy and sell from each other. All the people who play has there GameCentre IDs on the Darkside.

boardgames rule
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Yea it seems cheesy but once u play it u wont but it down.

overkill 280
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
you can still have allies. You can see each others farms. Plus you can buy and sell from each other. All the people who play has there GameCentre IDs on the Darkside.
I don't even know how to get there.

Yea it seems cheesy but once u play it u wont but it down.Hmmm..I might have to look into it.

LuLu:)
11-07-2012, 12:41 PM
you can still have allies. You can see each others farms. Plus you can buy and sell from each other. All the people who play has there GameCentre IDs on the Darkside.
You can't buy from all your allies.. Some are waaaayy over priced. Lol. I do have good intentions of trying to
buy from neighbors.. Just can't afford it.

overkill 280
11-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Had hay day for all of 30min probably. Feeding chickens and baking bread just isn't for me! :p

11-10-2012, 12:19 PM
@OK Haha, maybe if there were horses to feed and deer to shoot. You could hit some pigs if you'd like.. Doesn't do anything tho.

Baraka
11-10-2012, 01:39 PM
You can't buy from all your allies.. Some are waaaayy over priced. Lol. I do have good intentions of trying to
buy from neighbors.. Just can't afford it.haha well if you ask nicely then I will let you have something cheap.

11-10-2012, 01:49 PM
haha well if you ask nicely then I will let you have something cheap.
Oh I forgot that's how that worked:) Please Baraka.. I just bought from Fizz so I'm good for now, next time.

overkill 280
11-10-2012, 03:01 PM
@OK Haha, maybe if there were horses to feed and deer to shoot. You could hit some pigs if you'd like.. Doesn't do anything tho.Lol no I'm good thanks! I'll stick with the ones I have.

Dry
11-10-2012, 03:33 PM
I am creating my own game , will be out soon , hope ppl like it

Baraka
11-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I am creating my own game , will be out soon , hope ppl like ithaha don't be getting told off again lol.

It does look good though.

Dry
11-10-2012, 03:49 PM
What mean getting told off ?

Baraka
11-10-2012, 03:52 PM
What mean getting told off ?like you did by CCM when you made that other thread lol.

Dry
11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
"Hay day. Be warned, it's crazy addictive. Only other game I play is Cut the rope."
Hmm

LeBarticus
11-16-2012, 09:31 PM
I tried hay day and it wasn't for me.

I started playing Jurassic park builder and its pretty fun so far

IlliniFan1
12-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Bike Race is a pretty fun game.

Opinvu
12-31-2012, 02:25 PM
What? Nobody has mentioned the Simpsons?! Holy Cow man! It's.... it.... its the Simpsons!
If you like sports games Big Win has a couple; Big Win Basketball, Baseball, Football. It's an interesting concept of sports game play. I just started for the free gold from Tapjoy for playing it. I may play it again tomorrow too.

Ericinico
01-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Thought it'd be nice to know what other games people have been investing their time into aside from MW.For me, it's been Lord of the Dragons. It's kind of like Modern War in that you invest in attack and defense and you have stamina (for attacking) and energy (for questing/missions). There's less "animation" but pretty awesome cut scenes, art, and equally epic music. Most importantly, there's a guild component that brings a new meaning to "ally" that I wish they brought to MW. They also have "wars" that pit guilds against each other.If you're interested, I'd highly recommend. If you want to start out with a free rare warrior, you could use the invite code in my signature down below.What games has anyone else been into lately?Sounds like 3.0

Hero of Time
01-04-2013, 09:26 PM
I've been spending a lot of time playing Airline Tycoon.

Dutchie
01-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Total Recoil on iOS. It is an arcade shooter. You start as a lowly private and you work your way up the ranks by blasting wave after wave of gun-toting cannon fodder, turrets, gunships, etc. I'm really enjoying this one!

Into the dead on iOS. Avoid the zombies game, bit like Temple Run. It's free too.

Dopfer
01-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Crime city :)