PDA

View Full Version : Non information

Hivesy
10-14-2012, 11:45 AM
But thought I'd share it anyway, if for no other reason it might save someone else doing it.

I tried a boss event experiment today (in KA), I couldn't remember seeing any other threads about it and I was thinking about the way you could leave the app running on the old 10 item events and even after the event finished you could carry on opening boxes until the app crashed. I got a lot of units that way (although never got 10:( )

Anyway I thought maybe you could leave the fight screen open on the boss events, then as long as you never let your energy run out so the screen went you could keep hitting the boss and letting your energy refill and repeating.

Well unfortunately it doesn't work, I lost boss 9 by letting the time run out on the last hit that I had spent a fortune on getting to and an hour of my life that I wil never get back.

Oh well back to the old drawing board.

General Novak
10-14-2012, 11:49 AM
So although it doesn't work for boss it does on others?

Hivesy
10-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah it works on auction or 10 item events, just leave the app running when the event finishes and you can still open them every hour until your app crashes or you turn it off. You can't go and attend KA or CC though.........

General Novak
10-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Yeah it works on auction or 10 item events, just leave the app running when the event finishes and you can still open them every hour until your app crashes or you turn it off. You can't go and attend KA or CC though.........

Well i don't play either of the other ones so thats fine. But considering that this is on the forums now there's no doubt they will fix it.
Well see next event.

boardgames rule
10-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Yea you cant go OT in boss events i tried as well and it doesnt work

Thief
10-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Sorry to hear you wasted all your time Hivsey. I tried on the 3rd boss when i realized i couldn't go any further. I simply left the boss up (didn't worry about damaging him and he still managed to get away after the 2 hours....)

I thought i was going to be estatic that i found a new trick when i tried....not so much.