PDA

View Full Version : Why so much hostility?

The Voice
10-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Hello there. Been playing C.C. For about 8 months now. M.W. For about 3 months.
Heard alot about your forums looks really neat, definately lots of usefull information.
Wish i would have came here first i would have done so much better.
Thing is, i have been goin through your threads, and there is so much hostility...
Is it from the game? I have gotten upset a few times from being stalked by players.
But never to the point of calling people out like i have seen here...
Even seen some posts were the guy talks about how to kill yourself the right way. WOW .
When i look at some of the stuff from before jully it looks so much more on topic and funny.
What happened? Did someone upset you guys? Hope i can give some positive feedback.
To be honest i am a sphycologist for a private school. If anyone wants to talk i wont charge. LoL
Looks like you all had something good here before. Not judging anyone i assure you. Just interested...
By the way i tried to attach a picture to my avator but it wont let me. Any help would be greatfull.

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Heard alot about your forums looks really neat, definately lots of usefull information.
Thing is, i have been goin through your threads, and there is so much hostility...
Is it from the game? I have gotten upset a few times from being stalked by players.
Even seen some posts were the guy talks about how to kill yourself the right way. WOW .
When i look at some of the stuff from before jully it looks so much more on topic and funny.
What happened? Did someone upset you guys? Hope i can give some positive feedback.
To be honest i am a sphycologist for a private school. If anyone wants to talk i wont charge. LoL
Looks like you all had something good here before. Not judging anyone i assure you. Just interested...
By the way i tried to attach a picture to my avator but it wont let me. Any help would be greatfull.

Have you ever heard of "content analysis methodology"?

The Voice
10-14-2012, 12:29 AM
Have you ever heard of "content analysis methodology"?
I believe more in evaluating ,action to reaction and the manner in wich someone replies to a question as you have done just now . A question? a statement? Or a interigation? i did not open the thread to evaluate just to give my opinion, But to give you a awnser to your question with a response
I quote
In content analysis, evaluators classify the key ideas in a written communication, such as a report, article, or film. Evaluators can do content analysis of video, film, and other forms of recorded information, to focus on analyzing words. Here is a formal definition of content analysis: it is a systematic ,research method for analyzing textual information in a standardized way that allows evaluators to make inferences about that information. Another expression of this is as follows: “A central idea in content analysis is that the many words of the text art classified into much fewer content categories.”

Dravak
10-14-2012, 02:39 AM
So basically you think people are so dumb , if they really want to kill themself , they don't even do proper research ?
So you are shocked , by the cold harsh truth ?
Check the statistic please , of the suicidal rate that has been steadily increasing in the last 5 years .

Says enough about failure in psychologist and therapist .
So you want to say you are the cure in theorie .
When in reality you are part of the machine.

Theorie psychologist and therapist , should cure people get them back into the society functioning .
Reality curing doesn't bring enough income , so logically and understandable they prolong it .

another issue is you can also ask me directly , the answer is that you forgot the most crucial thing about humanity .
EVERYBODY IS A INDIVIDUAL , once people forget that and start to streamline the process and put them in boxes.
Just to make labeling easier , yeah well others try to copycat that .

another issue , you should have realise , the youth of today are a lot smarter more intelligent .
There is a thin line between genious and mad man , they already know a lot of standard reply .
They don't look for standard answer they get from eachother on the net .
They seek real answers , or else they go creating fake answers , it is like a beehive , part of the hype mentality.
The same beehive setup to stimulate sales and consumption is being used by the youth to spread there own insane ideas , since most parents neglect there kids education nowadays .

Burn
10-14-2012, 03:02 AM
To avoid the self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual pontificating, the simplest answer to OP...

Boredom

Bored trolls who have spent money to buy status, realise they've been short-changed, but are too dumb to just walk away from the busted investment.

Burn
10-14-2012, 03:15 AM
If you insist on getting all high-brow, here's something for your thesis ;)

Hostile trolling takes place at the intersection of ambition and incompetence, where desire outstrips ability and anger is the result.

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 04:03 AM
So basically you think people are so dumb , if they really want to kill themself , they don't even do proper research ?
Check the statistic please , of the suicidal rate that has been steadily increasing in the last 5 years .

Theorie psychologist and therapist , should cure people get them back into the society functioning .
Reality curing doesn't bring enough income , so logically and understandable they prolong it .

another issue is you can also ask me directly , the answer is that you forgot the most crucial thing about humanity .
EVERYBODY IS A INDIVIDUAL , once people forget that and start to streamline the process and put them in boxes.

another issue , you should have realise , the youth of today are a lot smarter more intelligent .
There is a thin line between genious and mad man , they already know a lot of standard reply .
They seek real answers , or else they go creating fake answers , it is like a beehive , part of the hype mentality.
The same beehive setup to stimulate sales and consumption is being used by the youth to spread there own insane ideas , since most parents neglect there kids education nowadays .

Was waiting for Dravak to find this thread!

Dravak - I have renamed you Dravak the Troll-hunter!

Bea
10-14-2012, 04:04 AM

Welcome to the Internet!

Bea
10-14-2012, 04:07 AM

I think Dravak just made sense! Or maybe I'm not stoned enough. :P

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 04:09 AM
I believe more in evaluating ,action to reaction and the manner in wich someone replies to a question as you have done just now . A question? a statement? Or a interigation? i did not open the thread to evaluate just to give my opinion, But to give you a awnser to your question with a response
I quote
In content analysis, evaluators classify the key ideas in a written communication, such as a report, article, or film. Evaluators can do content analysis of video, film, and other forms of recorded information, to focus on analyzing words. Here is a formal definition of content analysis: it is a systematic ,research method for analyzing textual information in a standardized way that allows evaluators to make inferences about that information. Another expression of this is as follows: “A central idea in content analysis is that the many words of the text art classified into much fewer content categories.”

And you can also use it to identify seemingly different writers - who all happen to be the same, but post under different pseudonyms

Burn
10-14-2012, 04:26 AM
And you can also use it to identify seemingly different writers - who all happen to be the same, but post under different pseudonyms

That sounds to me like we've found ourselves a troll-catcher ;)

Trouble is they now masquerade as each other, which makes things harder - I do chat with an astute user on here that is convinced she can identify them because of the particular and oft-repeated errors and idiosynchracies of their grammar.

The Voice
10-14-2012, 05:11 AM
Verry interesting feedback. You all have a point.
And i believe.

Dravak: you need some real help. Nothing i can offer. More like institutional help before you hurt someone.

Burn: Your reasoning is verry close to reality when translating this troll method as you call it.

Dhusagae: the empathy i have for dilusional people who follow others is profound. You i could help....

Bea. Stay away from the drugs. LoL. Unless prescribed. Yet your awnser. " the internet" is precise...

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 05:18 AM
And i believe.
Dravak: you need some real help. Nothing i can offer. More like institutional help before you hurt someone.

Burn: Your reasoning is verry close to reality when translating this troll method as you call it.

Dhusagae: the empathy i have for dilusional people who follow others is profound. You i could help....

Bea. Stay away from the drugs. LoL. Unless prescribed. Yet your awnser. " the internet" is precise...

You would be as much help as a chocolate teapot!

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 05:21 AM
That sounds to me like we've found ourselves a troll-catcher ;)

Trouble is they now masquerade as each other, which makes things harder - I do chat with an astute user on here that is convinced she can identify them because of the particular and oft-repeated errors and idiosynchracies of their grammar.

I am pretty sure about my own techniques for identifying the trolls - but it is easier and mor fun to follow Dravaks posts.

Burn
10-14-2012, 06:07 AM
I am pretty sure about my own techniques for identifying the trolls - but it is easier and mor fun to follow Dravaks posts.

Well at least you know you'll always find trolls in close proximity ;)

Dravak is now officially a recognised brand of bait.

Nudie
10-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Bea is officially hot. :cool:

Dravak
10-14-2012, 06:48 AM
And i believe.

Eh are you a qualified pyschologist , you dare to give those kind advice ?
lmao now you can ask what went wrong with the forums ..

You started off well I am this and that , then turns into a fake !
First off all to get instituted is not easy dear fake person ...
Need more then one psychologist saying a person is insane .. to get instituted !

But since you don't know much about your own trade , I guess you answered your own question about what went wrong ..

So any real life proof ;) so we can get you replaced at your work , since you are not qualified !

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Popcorn anyone?

jobadass
10-14-2012, 07:16 AM
To be honest i am a sphycologist for a private school.What in the world is that?
This thread could get interesting.

Burn
10-14-2012, 07:19 AM
Sphincters? In school? Sounds very suspect...

TruthHurts
10-14-2012, 08:37 AM
What in the world is that?
This thread could get interesting.

It's a cross between a spy and a psychologist. A secret shrink if you will...

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 08:50 AM

This must be the study of sphinxes......private school.....
I get it....
You are in the Egyptian army, guarding stones!

The Voice
10-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Well i have a strong feeling you treat everyone new as a "Troll"
I have investigated the meaning of whta you call a "Troll"
As Dravak has said to many in his posts. Look in the mirror.
I understand completely why your forum is dying
I wont be feeding into your problemes this will be my last post.....

Bea
10-14-2012, 10:29 AM
If we were all stoned, there'd be far less trolling. True story.

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Learn to love the trolls and all will be well. They outnumber you anyway, so it's really their forum.

Burn
10-14-2012, 10:58 AM
They outnumber you anyway, so it's really their forum.

Undoubtedly some truth in that. This from elsewhere, not mine, but rings true...

"There's a sort of Gresham's Law of trolls: trolls are willing to use a forum with a lot of thoughtful people in it, but thoughtful people aren't willing to use a forum with a lot of trolls in it. Which means that once trolling takes hold, it tends to become the dominant culture."

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 11:04 AM
my intuition:
a sphycologist for a private school will not into this forum, but focusing more on your school boys not on us...

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Not exactly true... Trolls look for a forum with a lot of people who THINK they're "thoughtful" but aren't. People who take themselves too seriously are easy targets.

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Dravak kid, you need to meet this person immediatly!!!
Dravak, here is the cure for you!!!

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Well i have a strong feeling you treat everyone new as a "Troll"
I have investigated the meaning of whta you call a "Troll"
As Dravak has said to many in his posts. Look in the mirror.
I understand completely why your forum is dying
I wont be feeding into your problemes this will be my last post.....

need a edit already , gee for a psychologist , you sure have problems ?
When is the last time you look in the mirror ?

Don't forget you started this thread , you said you were a private school psychologist .
Who cannot handle the truth , who is more danger to society , when kids walks into your office.
And you are not qualified to handle there problem ... instead making it worst ..

hahahha didn't think about that ? did you ? so you are the cause of the new society mental problems ?

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Dravak kid, you need to meet this person immediatly!!!
Dravak, here is the cure for you!!!

Really kboy , stressing too much nowadays ?

Lmao you swallowed the cure hahaha , did you know it inside you starting to rot away ;)

Kingg of hell
10-14-2012, 07:47 PM
whoever "the voice" is, you two definitely should be locked into a private tiny room, and talk forever.

I believe Dravak will win, because the other one will exhaust to death ahead of you.

And Dravak still talks to the dead body. Aha!?

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
whoever "the voice" is, you two definitely should be locked into a private tiny room, and talk forever. I believe Dravak will win, because the other will be exhausted to death.

Thank you , so already getting vote of confidence , not that it means much from a cheater .
But shows you the mentality of the youth , lying cheating pretending ...
Worthless oh poor kids with no future pensions .

Nudie
10-14-2012, 07:53 PM
If we were all stoned, there'd be far less trolling. True story.

I'll be knocking at your door immediately after I collect from my buildings. :cool:

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Dravak little boy, look at my avator, that's exactly what my facial expression and body language to you right now! Aha!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Dravak little boy, look at my avator, that's exactly what my facial expression and body language to you right now! Aha!

You mean you need to lose some weight ? ok fair deal you sit around too much .
fatso ;)

Dhusagar
10-15-2012, 02:51 AM
That is a fantastic response Dravak! I really laughed at that! Good one!