PDA

View Full Version : 1 day Left FERR...

NeedleD
10-13-2012, 09:48 AM
What will you actually do?

You threaten and bluster but are you full of hot air?

No response from you yet is telling

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
If something is to be done, it won't happen on a Sunday, unless its illegal.

However, Sunday in SFO, is not necessarily Sunday on other parts of this tiny planet.

Ganja
10-13-2012, 03:22 PM

Who are you again? I mean Ferr is doing something to help all players... stop inciting... Seriously you created this account 2 days ago and talk about trolling... well dude you are trolling!!!

If you have nothing good to say or contribute don't don't post anything then!

Who are you again?

Mcdoc
10-13-2012, 03:31 PM

Dude - seriously - Go Play with your NeedleD and let the grown ups talk.

If I was Ferr - I wouldn't dignify a single one of your Junior High School posts with my superior presence.

The only reason I'm even commenting is to send a snotty nosed kid into time out in the corner.

You will find that 95% of the adults who read your posts will just laugh at you and walk away with no comment because it isn't worth their time or bandwidth to respond. That's while you'll see way more reads than replies on your post. In fact - you will probably get a boost in reads on this thread as long as my name or one of the other respected adults is listed as the last person to comment.

And with that - I'm also done.

Fl@sh
10-13-2012, 04:12 PM
I didn't even laugh...

dthfrmabv
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Fl@sh want me to tickle you... at least to compensate your lost time for reading this thread you get a little giggle! lol

Poopenshire
10-13-2012, 04:32 PM
I think the author made a me!

Ryans67
10-13-2012, 04:43 PM
In life I try and ignore kids. I don't hang out with them, I don't converse with them, etc. Why would this be any different?

Ferr
10-13-2012, 05:26 PM

Its ok. In spain right now. Have just had a great catalan wedding. Tomorrow i return to amsterdam, read my mails and get back to it. Perhaps you can shoot your frustrations to someone else?

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Do we really care?

Lift Ticket
10-13-2012, 09:22 PM

Haha...coming from someone named NeedleD!!

Philoe Beddoe
10-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Today is the day Ferr threatened Gree to do something.

*grabs popcorn and is waiting

I Love Money
10-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Dude - seriously - Go Play with your NeedleD and let the grown ups talk.

If I was Ferr - I wouldn't dignify a single one of your Junior High School posts with my superior presence.

The only reason I'm even commenting is to send a snotty nosed kid into time out in the corner.

You will find that 95% of the adults who read your posts will just laugh at you and walk away with no comment because it isn't worth their time or bandwidth to respond. That's while you'll see way more reads than replies on your post. In fact - you will probably get a boost in reads on this thread as long as my name or one of the other respected adults is listed as the last person to comment.

And with that - I'm also done.

You're nothing but a keyboard warrior, McDoc.

mreilly
10-13-2014, 04:52 PM
what did ferr say he would do? Any link to the thread to save me the hassle of looking for it

Dirty Mind
10-13-2014, 04:59 PM
what did ferr say he would do? Any link to the thread to save me the hassle of looking for it

It was something about not bringing up 2 year old posts.

Tony81
10-13-2014, 05:02 PM
It was something about not bringing up 2 year old posts.

Lol. I was actually going to reply but didn't want to contribute to the necrosis. (Yes? Actively necroing?)

Tadaaah
10-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Locking. Trolling. Spamming. Naming and Shaming.